Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 4,904 Words
  • 5,215 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 84. Chapter 84 Making Movies

To me, the Elliot family’s big old house on Hillcrest Avenue always resembled a face; and that day with Nathan’s bedroom blind pulled shut, it looked as if it was winking at me. Perhaps this was going to be my lucky day?

I noticed was that his dad’s car was missing from the driveway. It was another good sign but I wasn’t going to let myself get carried away, I was sure that they weren’t about to leave us unsupervised. His liberal-minded parents had recently capitulated and were co-operating with the enemy. Sue had even invited them over for dinner.

It was the price that I had to pay for coming out. Nathan had warned me all along that things would be difficult, and as always, he was right. Now that everyone knew what I was after, they seemed to be doing their very best to make it as difficult as possible for me to get my hands on it.

It didn’t help though to have it paraded tantalisingly in front of me as I dropped my overnight bag in the hallway and followed Nathan’s perfectly rounded butt into the kitchen, dripping a trail of sweat in my wake.

“You look hot,” he said as he dashed to the fridge to get me a cold drink. I was thinking the same thing and I wondered if he was wearing any underwear under his bright orange shorts. “What do you want?”

“Your ass,” I said without thinking.

“What?” he spun around and I smiled apologetically.

“Sorry, it just came out.” Nathan crossed his arms in mock surprise and I played along but those innocent boy eyes weren’t fooling me. He loved watching me drool over him and the corners of his mouth soon curled upwards into a sassy smile. His expression changed from choir boy to porn star in an instant, and despite the air-conditioning, my temperature continued to rise.

“If you’re a good boy,” he said. “I might just let you have it.” His voice was deep and erotic and I must have looked confused as he turned his back on me. “Orange or water?”

My eyes returned to his butt as he bent forward into the fridge and held the pose waiting for my answer. The fabric of his shorts folded neatly into the crease of his ass and I had to stop myself from reaching out and grabbing it.

He was doing this on purpose and it was fairly obvious that he wasn’t wearing any underwear, but as sexy as it was, I wasn’t happy with the way that he was flirting with me. I was expecting sex to be off the menu during my stay and had mentally prepared myself for it. I was convinced that if we toed the line and showed that we could be responsible, then the powers that be would relinquish their hold on our relationship and allow us some slack. Seeing Nathan as a friend was better than not seeing him at all, which would have been the case if they had caught us misbehaving. I got the feeling that we were on some kind of probation here and I didn’t want to mess up.

“Well?”

“Sorry?”

“What do want, orange or water?”

“Err, water please,” I said wiping my forehead with the bottom of my already sweat-soaked t-shirt. He handed me the bottle and slipped his hands around my waist pulling me close.

“Don’t I get a kiss?” he said but he was stuck to my face before I could answer him and his tongue was trying to force its way into my mouth.

This wasn’t going well, I had been in his company for less than five minutes and we were already breaking all the rules. My dick—always the first to surrender—was poking him in the stomach as he pushed himself against me with gyrating hips.

“Nathan! Don’t, please. Stoppit.”

“Why…don’t you like it?”

“Yes, I like it too much though.”

“You can’t like something too much,” he said as he kissed my neck before stepping back to giggle at the unsightly lump at the front of my shorts.

“Look what you did, already,” I frowned at him as I reached under the waistband to adjust myself. “This is embarrassing, it’s all your fault!”

I heard him coughing and followed his eyes to see Karen standing behind me smiling.

“Caught with his hand in the cookie jar,” said Nathan.

‘Where did she come from’?

“Hi sweetie,” she said. “Having problems down there?”

“Nothing I can’t handle,” I replied with a cheeky grin and she raised her eyebrows and looked at her brother.

“Your boyfriend’s not so shy now is he?” she said to him before kissing me on the cheek. “I hear they discharged you from the hospital; good news, eh.”

“Yeah, but I have to go back….”

“Nathan’s happy, he’s been jerking off like crazy thinking about you,” she said as she grabbed a drink from his hand and walked away.

“I have not!” he said but he was smiling under his blush. “Well, maybe a little.”

I thought that it was an odd thing for Karen to say considering our circumstances and the new parental alliance that Sue had forged.

‘What’s going on around here’?

“Where’s your mom?” I asked.

Nathan ignored my question and pointed to my wet t-shirt. “What did you do, run here?”

“I was okay until I see you.”

“Something else you’re gonna blame me for, huh?” he said. “Do I really make you that hot and horny?”

“Yes, definitely! I need to change my t-shirt, this one’s fucked?”

“My turn next, I hope.”

“What?”

“Never mind, I got something that’ll suit you, give me that one and I’ll put it with my laundry.”

“I’m not taking my shirt off in here!”

He smiled sweetly at me and kissed me on the nose. “Baby, you're gonna have to take it off at some point in order to put a clean one on, okay.”

“Bastard!”

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that,” he said as he rushed upstairs. I had two clean t-shirts in my overnight bag but I wanted to see what fanciful number he would bring me to wear first. He told me to wait where I was and I guessed that this was one of the new rules; I wasn’t allowed upstairs.”

‘How pathetic. I bet Sue’s behind this’.

She had pulled me aside before leaving that morning to issue me with instructions like I was going on some kind of mission.

I was to be polite and do as I was told—as if I was ever rude or unruly. Refrain from swearing—obviously, and act in a responsible and appropriate manner! I wasn’t sure what she meant by ‘responsible and appropriate’ so I asked her.

“Basically, it means no sex,” she said. “You're both too young for that kind of thing and his parents agree. You can have fun without going too far.”

I wanted her to explain the boundaries though so that it was crystal clear. “So how far is too far?” I asked, knowing that she was already way out of her comfort zone. “Is kissing too far?”

“It depends, dear, certain types of kissing would be inappropriate, yes, and I think you know what I’m talking about.”

“You mean snogging and tongues?” She nodded her head and frowned at me but I wasn’t finished. “What about holding hands?”

“If you really want to do that, then I don’t see much wrong with it.”

“Hugging?”

“Within reason.”

“Can we touch?” She stared at me, it was a warning not to go any further.

“Robbie, please. Can’t you just use your common sense.”

“Don says that I don’t have any, so no, I can’t! I want to make sure that I don’t step over the line and be inappropriate without knowing…I don’t wanna embarrass you.”

“Just behave like a normal boy going to visit a friend.” She must have seen my reaction and tried to backtrack, but it was too late. “I didn’t mean….”

“I know what you meant, Sue. But don’t worry, I’ll try to be normal for you.”

She must have been pleased to see me leave, but I knew that I had gotten to her and I was smiling to myself as I walked away before she could give me her usual kiss goodbye.

* * * * *

“How about this?” said Nathan. His choice of garment as expected was a little ostentatious and well worth the wait. A rainbow coloured t-shirt with the words ‘GAY and PROUD’ emblazoned on the front. You could have read it from the end of the road.

“It’ll suit you,” he said, “put it on?”

“I can’t wear that, what about your mom and dad, where are they anyway?”

He laughed. “Robbie, everyone knows you're queer. You're not fooling anybody anymore.” I narrowed my eyes at him and then, unable to resist, reached over and grabbed a handful of his butt making him squeal. “See what I mean?”

“If I’m gonna wear the shirt, I wanna piece of the action,” I said. “And you’re not wearing any underwear.” My quick feel had finally confirmed my suspicions.

“I know,” he said. “I thought that you’d like it.”

I peeled off my sweaty top and frowned as I handed it to him. “Stoppit.”

“What?”

“Why are you acting like this? Getting me all worked up when you know we can’t do anything.”

“My parents are in Ottawa.”

“You're just making things worse by being all sexy and stuff and getting me excited and….” He put his finger to my lips to stop me from talking.

“Shush, you're not listening to me are you?”

“Yes.”

“Then what did I just say?”

“You said…your parents are in…Ot-ta-wa! NO WAY!”

“Yes, way.”

“How long for?”

“I doubt if they’ll be back before ten o’clock tonight, they have stuff to do at my grandad’s house.” He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me while I worked it out.

“That’s like ten hours.”

“I know, right,” he said dropping his hand to my crotch. “Your math has really improved. Do you still want me to stop?”

“What about Karen?”

“Don’t be disgusting, she’s my sister.”

“No, I mean….”

“What about me?” she said marching into the kitchen and forcing Nathan to jump backwards. She laughed at his antics and then gave me a little wolf whistle. “Is this a private show or can anyone watch?” I blushed and smiled at her while Nathan frowned and tossed me the rainbow top.

“Put it on,” he said, before jumping in front of me to shield my flesh from his sister’s greedy eyes. His reaction and expressions were total theatre, but I was struggling with his t-shirt.

“It’s too small for me.” It felt as if I had been shrink wrapped but Nathan insisted that it was a perfect fit.

“It’s a little snug,” he said as he took my hand. “But it looks good on you, you can have it if you want? I dare you to wear it when Don’s there.”

“You’re trying to get me into trouble aren’t you, and taking the piss out of my maths isn’t gonna do you any favours?”

He grabbed my hand. “We can discuss it in the living room.”

“Wait a minute, boys!” Karen had taken up a commanding pose, with her hands on her hips, and looking down her nose at us like an old-fashioned headmistress. “Mom and dad have left me in charge and that means you have to do as I say, got it?”

“Yes,” I said and I felt Nathan’s hand on my backside as he stood next to me.

“Good, dinner’s at four. If you need me, I’ll be in the garden reading my book. I’m sure that you guys will be busy all day making your video, or whatever you're doing, but please don’t wreck the house.”

“We won’t,” said Nathan, but Karen didn’t look overly convinced “Before you go, I have to lay down a few ground rules.”

‘I thought it was too good to be true’.

Nathan groaned and I jumped as I felt his hand slide under the waistband of my briefs.

“I'm gonna be straight with you, so we all know where we stand, okay?” I nodded expecting to hear a repeat of what Sue had said earlier. “I know that you guys are fucking each other. Don’t look so surprised Robbie, Nathan already told me.”

The look of surprise on my face was more to do with Nathan’s finger penetrating my bum hole than anything that his sister had said, but I managed to smile uncomfortably at her before staring at my boyfriend.

“I’m not stupid,” she continued. “I know that I can’t stop you and I don’t wanna walk in on you because that would be totally gross. So if you guys suddenly feel the need to jump each other’s bones, then keep it in your room. I’m cool with that as long as you don’t make too much noise, okay?”

We looked curiously at each other. “Okay.”

‘Did she just tell us that it was okay to have sex in his room’?

“Don’t worry, we’ll behave ourselves,” said Nathan.

“Yeah right,” she said and rolled her eyes. “You might wanna take your hand out of his shorts before making statements like that.”

He smiled sheepishly at her as my face turned red.

“Well, we’re going to go upstairs and watch a movie in my room then,” said Nathan and I cringed. He may as well have told her that we were going upstairs to bang each other senseless.

She gave us both a knowing smile as he dragged me away but I could barely look her in the eye. “Oh, and Nathan, if you do get around to making a video today, then please, no more explosions. I don’t want to see any more fire trucks around here.”

I turned to him as he led me to his room. “Explosions? What did you do?”

“It was nothing,” he said, “just a small fire.”

His room was unusually messy. His bed hadn’t been made and there were clothes all over the floor, so I added another by dragging off the rainbow t-shirt and dropping it at my feet. It was like removing a layer of skin.

“It was cutting off my circulation.”

“Well, we definitely don’t want that to happen, do we?” he said, shutting the door.

It looked like he had got up a bit late and there was a definite smell of teenage boy in the room. A familiar, slightly sweaty, boy odour that I loved and I dived on top of his bed to bury my head in his sheets.

“Make yourself at home, why don’t you.”

“Hmmm, it’s still warm. How long have you been up?”

“Not that long actually. So do you wanna watch a movie?”

“Not really. What were you doing in bed so late?”

“Jerking off,” he said and he sat on the bed and peeled off his socks.

“Really?”

“No, of course not, that’s what you're here for.” He pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it across the room. “So what do you wanna do then?”

“I don’t care, what do you wanna do?” I lifted my butt and pushed my shorts down to my ankles and kicked them off.

“I don’t mind,” he said as he stood up and pushed his orange shorts to the floor. No underwear and he was already hard. “I’m sure we’ll think of something.”

I pulled off my socks in a frenzy but he was already on top of me covering my face with kisses and yanking at my briefs. The bed rocked and his headboard thumped the wall behind us. I could hear Karen shouting from the kitchen but Nathan had his own agenda and wasn’t about to be distracted. My boyfriend was rampant!

Don must have thought that he had me snookered, but if he could have seen Nathan frantically tugging at my underpants with his teeth, then he would probably have gone into cardiac arrest. I couldn’t help chuckling at this crazy turn of events as I recalled Sue’s words to me that morning.

Nathan probably wondered why I was laughing with my dick in his mouth, but he stuck to the job in hand and my smile soon disappeared along with any thoughts of Don and sue.

I was mesmerised by the sight of my boyfriend’s new look, cute, boy crop, as it bobbed in front of me to the beat of a popular Snoop Dog song and it was by no means certain which of us would finish first.

‘Ten hours; I don’t have to rush this’.

Old habits die hard though, and despite a valiant attempt at holding back the tide, a combination of Nathan’s skilful tongue play, and the fact that it had been so long since our last foray, inevitably tipped me over the edge before the final chorus.

I was left staring at his bedroom ceiling while he rushed to the bathroom to rinse his mouth. According to his bedside clock, we still had nine hours and fifty-five minutes left to kill and I had already played my ace card.

“Sorry about that,” he said bashfully as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me with cold wet lips. It made me laugh. I had just exploded in his mouth and he was apologising to me.

I knew how to please him though and I told him to lie on his back while I slowly kissed every inch of his tender body, not missing a single piece of his silky smooth skin. I kissed under his arms—which made him giggle—between his legs, and even in the hardest to reach of places, leaving the best for last.

“I want you to make love to me,” he said as I lifted my head from between his legs. It was an offer that I couldn’t refuse and he handed me a bottle of lube, before rolling a condom onto my re-invigorated manhood.

“Your parents are coming to our house for dinner next week,” I said.

“I know, it’s weird right, they have nothing in common, but I think my dad’s gonna try to talk some sense into Don.”

“Good luck with that,” I said and Nathan hummed his approval as I stuck my lubricated finger where the sun doesn’t shine.

I loved listening to him when he was close and it sounded like he was singing when he finished like a hot fountain across my stomach. I had already reached my second orgasm long before he stopped bouncing on top of me and collapsed in a sweaty heap. I could feel his hot cheek on mine, but he was too out of breath to kiss and too exhausted to move, so I put my arms around him and gently rubbed his back, trying to savour the moment.

“Do you think I’ve behaved in a responsible and appropriate manner today Nathan?” He didn’t get it.

“You were great,” he replied.

* * * * *

When I woke, he was lying next to me, running his finger across my face. He looked happy and contented, without a worry in the world. I didn’t say anything or flinch as he gently traced my features with his forefinger, gliding along my nose and across my lips with concentrated effort. He was studying every detail up close and I was beginning to worry that he had suddenly seen me for what I was, a plain, very average boy. Nowhere near his standards; not even close.

On his next circuit, I opened my mouth and sucked on his finger. “Hmmm, you taste nice.”

“I’ve just had it up my ass,” he replied.

“Even better,” I said and laughed until his finger was replaced by a soft pair of lips and a familiar darting tongue.

It was mid-afternoon before we managed to squeeze in any kind of sensible conversation.

“Robbie, can I ask you a question?”

“You just did.”

“Oh, well, can I ask you another one then?” he said and this time he didn’t wait. “What did you do with Tom?” It was completely out of the blue and it made me sit up and take notice. I was expecting to have to talk about Alex, but not Tom. “It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to talk about it?”

“No, I don’t mind. Tom was never really my boyfriend, but he was my best mate for years.”

“But you had sex with him, you told me? And you lived with him and shared a room and stuff.”

“Yes, and I slept with him too, almost every night, rather than sleep on that rotten airbed.”

“You slept with him just because you didn’t want to sleep on an airbed?”

“Well that and the fact that I liked him, a lot. But nothing happened between us for ages, and when it did, we were really nervous and unsure about the whole thing. We were only really having a bit of fun.”

“Did you love him?”

I had to think about it but I wanted to tell him the truth. “I’m not sure. I used to think so, but now I don’t know. Maybe it was more lust than anything else, and the need to be close to someone at a difficult time.”

“Because of your mom?”

“Uh huh.”

He leaned over and kissed me. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to upset you or interrogate you, I’m just curious that’s all. I know that it’s none of my business what happened before we met.”

“It’s okay. Even though we hardly ever speak now, Tom will always be special to me but what happened between us, was more out of friendship than anything else.”

I could see that he was confused but so was I, it wasn’t an easy thing to try to explain and even back then, it never made sense.

“I’m still not quite sure which way Tom swings, although he has a girlfriend now.”

“So did you.”

“Yeah, I know but that was before I got to know you.”

‘I think’.

“I forgive you as long as you don’t leave me for the next pretty girl that comes along?”

“That will never happen,” I said as he pushed my hair from my eyes.

‘Now would be a good time to tell him’.

“One more question,” he said.

“Nathan, there’s something that I have to tell you.”

“Was he cute.”

“What?”

“Was Tom cute?”

“Of course.”

“Really cute?”

“You mean, was he as cute as you?”

“Yes,” he said.

I sighed and propped my head up on my elbow as Nathan watched me carefully, waiting for my decision. This was obviously important to him.

“Do you want me to tell you the truth?” I teased.

“Duh, yes!”

“And you promise not to sulk?”

“Yes,” he said and then he lowered his eyes, trying to hide his disappointment at what he expected to hear. I kept him waiting as I rested my head back on the pillow.

“No.”

There was a long silence and I could see him out of the corner of my eye studying my face as he worked it out. “No?” he repeated.

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“No, not yes. No,” I said. “Get it?”

“No.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“Yes, is right?”

“No, yes is wrong. No is right.”

“Do you even remember the question?” he said.

“No,” I said but I remember the answer.

“Which is?”

I smiled and then leaned over and kissed him. “No, Nathan, Tom wasn’t as cute as you.”

“Do you mean that?”

“No,” I said and he hit me with his pillow as I laughed.

Nathan had no reason to be concerned; in my eyes at least, he was as close to perfect as it was possible to be, but his questions about Tom had me worried. He was on the other side of the Atlantic but I was still able to detect a little jealousy in his tone.

‘If he’s worried about what I did with Tom then he’s gonna have kittens when he hears about Alex.’

I was pleased now that I hadn’t been able to tell him and decided to postpone my confession at least until the end of our mammoth sexathon. It enabled me to focus all my attention on pleasing him but as the day wore on, he was becoming ever more demanding.

We were near the end of round three when there was a loud knock on the door followed by Karen’s distinctive voice.

“Dinner’s ready in an hour boys so you’d better start untangling yourselves!” Unlike Nicola, Karen would never walk in unannounced but his room wasn’t soundproofed and we weren’t exactly being quiet at the time. Nathan’s voice would rise dramatically when he got close, which was a real turn on for me, but I doubt if his sister would have wanted to hear him.

Only one of us could reply at the time. “Okay, we won't be long,” he said and I was amazed at how calmly he spoke considering what he was doing before she interrupted. It was a drag having to leave something unfinished, but sustenance was important and food and drink were necessary if we were to keep going. We needed to replenish spent fluids and we badly needed to shower.

* * * * *

Being naked with Nathan was fun, whether it was in bed, the shower, or just hanging out in his room but clothes were required for dinner and I stupidly allowed him to choose my outfit for the occasion.

“You dress too straight Robbie. I think that we should make you look a little more camp and see what my sister says.”

Karen, as I expected, took it in her stride. “Nice top,” she said as I sat down opposite her wearing a tight black leather vest and shorts with nothing underneath.

“Thanks,” I replied, “it’s Nathan’s.”

“I know,” she said smirking, “the bracelets look nice on you too and the mascara really makes your eyes stand out, but I’m not too keen on the multicoloured nail varnish. It doesn't matter though whatever turns you on. I’m just a relieved to see the pair of you wearing something.”

“He wouldn’t let me do his toenails or bleach his hair,” said Nathan.

“I don’t blame him.”

“But he’s agreed to get his ears pierced.”

“Not today though,” I added.

“Not today, we have to get this movie done first.”

“So how’s the filming coming along?”

“Oh, pretty good,” he said looking at me and I nodded in agreement. “We’ve almost finished.”

“Well next time, you might wanna take your camera with you. You left it on the kitchen table earlier.”

I laughed as he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Plonker!”

After dinner, I helped Karen clean up, while Nathan set up my bed in the basement.

“This was only a joke,” I said pointing to her brother’s shorts that I was wearing, undoing the button to allow me to breathe.

“I know that, don’t worry I won't blackmail you. How are things at home with your uncle?”

“Not good, he’s an egotistical, homophobic, maniac!”

She thought that was really funny but I was being honest. “You know that your uncle and aunt have been talking to our parents?”

“Yes, and they’ve invited them over for dinner. They’re control freaks.”

“That’s what my dad said.”

That surprised me. “Really?”

“Don’t look so shocked; my parents think that your uncle is being unreasonable. They like you, they think that you're good for Nathan.” Now it was my turn to laugh. “I’m not joking sweetie; I know that you're going through a tough time but Nathan has never been happier than he is now. We’ve all noticed the change in him. He never stops talking about you, and when you were in the hospital it nearly broke his heart. He wasn’t always like this; so whatever you’re doing sweetie, you're doing it right.”

If she had seen what I was doing to her brother a little earlier, she may have reserved judgement but her words nearly choked me up. It was an enormous compliment, which warmed my insides and took away some of the uncertainty that I was feeling over the Alex incident.

“I love him too,” I said. “Really I do.”

“I know sweetie and you look so cute in those shorts.” She put her arm around me and kissed me on the forehead, just as Nathan strolled back into the kitchen.

“Put him down Karen; you don’t know where he’s been.” He chuckled.

I knew where I had been and I had every intention of going back there but first, Nathan wanted to do some outside shots for his movie. He picked up his camera and signalled for me to follow him into the garden.

“Are you serious about making movies?”

“Of course.”

“What type of movie are you planning on making?”

“Mostly gay porn,” he said nonchalantly.

“Oh, I see. What about the neighbours?”

“Nah, they’re too old; I need someone a bit younger and less wrinkled.” He looked me up and down. “You would be okay though.”

‘How did I know that was coming’?


If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to leave a comment below and follow the story. Your feedback is always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
In the next chapter, Alex meets Nathan and Robbie is under increasing pressure to confess to his boyfriend.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 9
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Great chapter. I think Robbie and Nathan are a great couple, I feel like they were ment for each other. As Karen said Nathan talks about Robbie all the time and was very upset when Robbie was in the hospital. If Nathan's right about making a gay porn movie staring Robbie and Nathan it'll be interesting to see the final results. I'm glad that Robbie and Nathan are having a great time together doing what they want. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Love Nathan, he is so cute.

Just hope Robbie doesn't drag the talk they need to have, it took so long for them to arrive where they are now, that I would really hate to see it destroyed.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

B)......................Not surprised by Nathan's parents and sister's reactions to the ordered monitoring of Robbie while in their home. Kinda bold & crass of Don and Sue telling them what Robbie can and can't do in their home. If the home front of Robbie's doesn't change in the future, I don't see how long this relationship can last, and I'm referring to Don and Sues. NIO gay porn film, who threw that ratchet into this mess? I wonder how Nathan will take the news of Robbie and Alex?  Great chapter!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Robbie doesn’t realize that the longer he takes to reveal (not necessarily ‘confess’) the exact relationship he had with Alex, the more difficult it will be and the worse the reaction from Nathan will be. He thinks he’s taking the easy way out, but the delay only makes the stakes higher. He just needs to rip the bandaid off all at once!  ;-)

 

But Robbie’s not too bright…  ;-)

Link to comment

Don & Sue are making me dislike them more, every chapter I read with them.

“Just behave like a normal boy going to visit a friend.” -- but Nathan's his boyfriend.

Sue telling Robbie how he can and can't kiss and hug his own boyfriend, is going way too far. None of this went on when he was dating a girl.

They're not fooling anyone pretending to be 'responsible parents'. More like 'homophobic and hypocritical parents.'

I think I'd personally hold off on the adoption. I know he cares about the other kids, but they can still be close, as they are now, whether or not he's officially adopted.

 

I'm kinda glad that Robbie didn't tell Nathan about Alex on this visit because I think they needed this nice moment together first, just to get back on the same page, with Robbie being housebound and whatnot.

That said, I think if I were Robbie I'd bring up the thing with Alex, soon. Just to get it out of the way. And like some of the others said, this happened before they were dating so it's not like he actually cheated on Nathan.

Edited by Mike00
Link to comment

I love how good Nathan and his family have been with Robbie, but I fear that's about to crash in on him too over Alex, the more time passes. Great chapter Dodger and writing is superb as always.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I freaking love Nathan and his family

Thank you, @Wesley8890. Nathan is adorable, confident, and no doubt talented. Some credit has to be attributed to his parents for this. Don and Sue may be able to pick up a few tips if they are willing to listen.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, JayT said:

The Alex thing happened before he was with Nathan, and Alex basically threatened him to keep it secret. So, Nathan shouldn't have a problem with it. However, Robbie will never think of using the excuse that it wasn't his place to out someone else, since he's not the brightest Crayon in the box. 

He might do now though. Haha thanks for helping with the plot @JayT I was in a bit of a bind with this one. We'll see. Alex also has a lot to lose and certainly won't want Robbie to reveal any details to Nathan. There's a lot for Robbie to consider but as you point out, he hasn't always made the right decisions. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, tabaqui said:

and i keep loving Robbie & Nathan 

Thanks, @tabaqui They seem to be well matched. Let's hope that they can keep the haters off their backs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

 

I agree completely, but Robbie should still tell Nathan asap.

 

I look forward to Don and Sue being educated by Nathan's parents  :lol: 

That indeed will be interesting. Don is a clever man but he has shown naivety when dealing with issues that he doesn't understand and unlike Nathan's parents he has not been willing to learn from his mistakes. Nathan's parents aren't perfect but they have supported their son throughout and encouraged him in his choices rather than vilify him. They certainly have their work cut out with Don but perhaps they can plant a few seeds of doubt in his mind. They will want to help Robbie as much as they can and Nathan will have given them the heads up on everything that has been going on so they will be prepared. Thanks, @Timothy M.   

  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

Great chapter. I think Robbie and Nathan are a great couple, I feel like they were ment for each other. As Karen said Nathan talks about Robbie all the time and was very upset when Robbie was in the hospital. If Nathan's right about making a gay porn movie staring Robbie and Nathan it'll be interesting to see the final results. I'm glad that Robbie and Nathan are having a great time together doing what they want. 

Thank you, @Butcher56 I'm not sure how serious Nathan was being when he mentioned the gay porn thing and I can't see Robbie agreeing to do something like that either although stranger things have happened. They certainly do make a nice couple and are arriving at a good stage of their relationship. Stay tuned!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Love Nathan, he is so cute.

Just hope Robbie doesn't drag the talk they need to have, it took so long for them to arrive where they are now, that I would really hate to see it destroyed.

 

Yeah, it has been a bit of a journey, but Robbie isn't the most decisive of characters and is easily waylaid by new developments. There is a lot for him to consider but he will not want to do anything that jeopardises his relationship with Nathan. Thanks @Sweetlion

  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Benji said:

B)......................Not surprised by Nathan's parents and sister's reactions to the ordered monitoring of Robbie while in their home. Kinda bold & crass of Don and Sue telling them what Robbie can and can't do in their home. If the home front of Robbie's doesn't change in the future, I don't see how long this relationship can last, and I'm referring to Don and Sues. NIO gay porn film, who threw that ratchet into this mess? I wonder how Nathan will take the news of Robbie and Alex?  Great chapter!

Don should be more concerned with the mess that he has created in his own house but I doubt if he will be able to exert any influence over Nathan's parents. As for the movie. Nathan has been trying to make a video since the boys first met but I can't imagine them actually attempting to make a gay porn flick. Thanks for your comment, @Benji

  • Like 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Robbie doesn’t realize that the longer he takes to reveal (not necessarily ‘confess’) the exact relationship he had with Alex, the more difficult it will be and the worse the reaction from Nathan will be. He thinks he’s taking the easy way out, but the delay only makes the stakes higher. He just needs to rip the bandaid off all at once!  ;-)

 

But Robbie’s not too bright…  ;-)

Ouch, that can be painful but I guess you're right about the band-aid or plaster as Robbie would call it. If he's going to tell Nathan, then he should do it straight away but it's easier said than done and Robbie has a history of delaying decisions until the last minute. He's not about to smarten up anytime soon. Thanks @droughtquake  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dodger said:

Yeah, it has been a bit of a journey, but Robbie isn't the most decisive of characters and is easily waylaid by new developments. There is a lot for him to consider but he will not want to do anything that jeopardises his relationship with Nathan. Thanks @Sweetlion

 

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Ouch, that can be painful but I guess you're right about the band-aid or plaster as Robbie would call it. If he's going to tell Nathan, then he should do it straight away but it's easier said than done and Robbie has a history of delaying decisions until the last minute. He's not about to smarten up anytime soon. Thanks @droughtquake  

It is true, Robbie is not very brave, at least so far, he is a master "delayer", lol. However I would think that he was learning some things, with the whole Fran/Alex trip, accident and fight with Don. I hope he grows a bit, otherwise I am afraid he can't keep Nathan, who in some aspects is more mature than him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, mogwhy said:

Robbie really needs to talk to Nathan about Alex. and soon

Thanks for commenting @mogwhy and I totally agree but Robbie has a history of making the wrong decisions. We'll see. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

 

It is true, Robbie is not very brave, at least so far, he is a master "delayer", lol. However I would think that he was learning some things, with the whole Fran/Alex trip, accident and fight with Don. I hope he grows a bit, otherwise I am afraid he can't keep Nathan, who in some aspects is more mature than him.

I would say that Nathan is definitely more mature than Robbie as well as being more self-confident and probably a lot smarter. Nathan has also benefitted from a strong, stable and supportive family--including Daniel--who have never seen his sexuality as a problem. Robbie's problems go back a long way. The lack of any kind of father figure in his life, the death of his mother at a young age, the difficulties involved in moving to another country, and the emotional upheaval of living with a family of strangers have all taken a toll on him. Don's reaction to his sexuality and Sue's failure to protect him at a time when he was most vulnerable have only compounded his problems. Robbie is a very troubled young man who desperately needs some kind of guidance in his life. Until this happens, we can expect him to continue making mistakes, no matter how costly they prove to be in the long term. Thanks again @Sweetlion for your interest in the story. :2thumbs:       

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Mike00 said:

Don & Sue are making me dislike them more, every chapter I read with them.

“Just behave like a normal boy going to visit a friend.” -- but Nathan's his boyfriend.

Sue telling Robbie how he can and can't kiss and hug his own boyfriend, is going way too far. None of this went on when he was dating a girl.

They're not fooling anyone pretending to be 'responsible parents'. More like 'homophobic and hypocritical parents.'

I think I'd personally hold off on the adoption. I know he cares about the other kids, but they can still be close, as they are now, whether or not he's officially adopted.

 

I'm kinda glad that Robbie didn't tell Nathan about Alex on this visit because I think they needed this nice moment together first, just to get back on the same page, with Robbie being housebound and whatnot.

That said, I think if I were Robbie I'd bring up the thing with Alex, soon. Just to get it out of the way. And like some of the others said, this happened before they were dating so it's not like he actually cheated on Nathan.

Yeah, Don and Sue haven't exactly covered themselves in glory. I admit that it's difficult to like them or see any good in their actions. Robbie's describes Don as an 'egotistical, homophobic, maniac', and he's probably not far off the mark. The pot has been simmering for a while now but pretty soon it's going to boil over, so hang on tight! Thanks, @Mike00

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Dahawk said:

I love how good Nathan and his family have been with Robbie, but I fear that's about to crash in on him too over Alex, the more time passes. Great chapter Dodger and writing is superb as always.

Thank you, @Dahawk for your comment and kind words. I guess that everyone wants to have a family like Nathan's and probably the next best thing is to have a boyfriend with a family like Nathan's. Robbie has to make sure it stays like that. I think that the general feeling is that he should tell him sooner rather than later, but Robbie doesn't have the benefit of this advice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Robbie has had many setbacks in his young life; no father, ill and dying mother, move to another country with different mores, etc, etc. In some cases, these shocks would make for a stronger personality, however, that has obviously not been the case for Robbie. In his case, these blows have made him at best indecisive. I can only hope that his relationship with Nathan and Nathan's family will put a rod in his back. His reactions to life have an opportunity to turn around with his relations with Nathan et fam.

Dodger, you are painting with words a portrait with many subtilties and places for stress and also improvement. Your readership is constant in urging you to write more and faster. That is sweet praise for an author. Certainly, few, if any, are dropping out from boredom.

A big bunch of roses to you as your reward.

Will

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..