Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 4,653 Words
  • 5,201 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 92. Chapter 92 Showing Some Skin

I wasn’t sure why Nathan’s parents decided to bend the house rules for us that night but nothing was said, even though it was well after ten o’clock when we finally ventured downstairs. I was wearing a thin baggy t-shirt that his sister had kindly loaned me to go home in and later that day, Sue came back to their house to give me a ride home.

This was highly unusual; Don must have been fairly inebriated the night before, for Sue to have to drive the next day. She had a license but would only get behind the wheel when there was no other choice.

“I can drive home,” I said opening the driver’s door.

“Have you ever driven a car before Robbie?”

“No.”

“Then maybe that’s not a good idea hun. Is it?”

“I can start learning next week though, can’t I?” It was a silly question to ask and an invitation for her to spend the entire journey home explaining all the things that I would have to do before I was allowed to even sit in the driver’s seat. It seemed like a lot of hassle and I stopped listening after the first sentence to stare out of the window.

‘How difficult can it be to drive a car in Canada? All the roads are straight and they don’t even have to change gears’.

When we got home, as I expected, Sue donned her nurse’s hat and told me to fetch her oversized and ridiculously heavy, first-aid kit, while she waited for me downstairs.

‘I knew she wouldn’t be able to leave me alone’.

“Has anyone ever died carrying your first-aid box?” I complained.

“Take your shirt off and lie face down on the bed,” she said and soon Nicola followed her into the bedroom to laugh as her mom examined my burnt skin and applied even more cream on my already well-oiled back. “This will help it to heal,” but Sue lacked Nathan’s subtle touch.

“Ouch, that hurts you know?”

“He’s such a baby,” said Nicola. “How did you manage to get burnt like that anyway?”

“He’s very fair skinned,” said Sue. “You have to put on sunblock when you're outside. Didn’t you take any with you?”

“Yeah, we had some, but Ginny used it all.” I laughed.

“It’s not funny,” said Sue. “Tell her to get her own.”

“It was funny; believe me it was.”

“Who is Ginny anyway?”

“She’s Nathan’s best friend in the whole world,” said Daniel sarcastically from the doorway and I sensed an opportunity to test the waters.

“She’s actually a nice girl really,” I said. “And she’s quite good-looking, I mean she has a nice body if you like that kind of thing?”

“How would you know?” said Daniel laughing.

“I can still appreciate beauty in a girl you know, and she likes you, Daniel.”

“No, she doesn’t.”

“She does, I swear. She told me. She thinks that you're hot; those were her exact words.” Nicola roared with laughter at the suggestion but it was true.

“If you want Daniel, I can arrange a date with her for you?”

“Leave my boy alone,” said Sue. “He’s not old enough to be thinking about stuff like that. You pair are trying to corrupt him.”

“He’s not interested in girls,” said Nicola.

“Maybe he should switch teams then,” I said and I could feel Sue’s displeasure as she prodded my sore shoulders a little harder than necessary.

“I do like girls,” he said. “But Ginny’s weird.”

“She’s got a big pair of knockers on her Daniel. Ouch, what was that for?”

“For being rude,” said Sue after she had slapped me on my sunburn. Everyone but me seemed to think it was funny.

“I was only pointing something out; I mean they’re difficult to ignore. It’s gross the way they bounce around all the time in front of your face. Ouch…what the fuck?”

“A dollar please,” she said holding out her hand in lieu of the swear jar.

“I don’t believe you. You hit me and then you want me to pay for it. This is a violation of my human rights you know? I haven’t got any more change anyway, it’s all in that stupid jar of yours upstairs.”

“You owe it a dollar,” she said. “Okay, you're good to go; leave your shirt off while your indoors and stay out of the sun.”

I mumbled a half-hearted thank you and stormed off to join Amy on the floor in front of the television.

“Oh, that looks sore,” she said.

“It is.”

“Can I touch it?”

“No,” I said, but she did anyway. “Ouch!”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

*  *  *

“Are you naked?” asked Nathan.

“No, of course not. Sue told me to leave my shirt off because of the sunburn.” I tilted the webcam towards my lap to show him that I was wearing shorts. “See?”

“Take them off,” he said. “Immediately.”

“No, there are people in the house.”

“Who?”

“Daniel, Nicola and Amy.”

“Has Daniel said anything more to you about last week, you know, about him walking in on us?”

“Are you still embarrassed about that?”

“Of course I am, he’s my best friend.”

“I thought that Ginny was your best friend?”

“No, Daniel is.”

“But you told Ginny about it and it didn’t bother you?”

“That’s different,” he said. “We tell each other stuff like that all the time.”

“Stuff about us you mean?”

“She wouldn’t tell anyone. You need to get yourself a friend like Ginny who you can tell all your personal stuff to.”

“But maybe I don’t wanna tell my personal stuff to someone else. Anyway, you're the one with the problem, having to hide from Daniel.”

“I’m not hiding; I’m just avoiding seeing him at the moment.”

“Same thing, dickhead but you don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Daniel won’t say anything; he’s probably forgotten all about it by now.”

“No I haven’t,” said Daniel strolling into the room and straining his neck to look at the screen. “Hey Nathan, what’s up dude, been making any more pornos?”

‘Oh shit’!

For once Nathan was lost for words and bright red. As Daniel had a good laugh, before apologising to his friend.

“Sorry Nathan, but I’ve been waiting to say that.”

“Yeah, I know…it’s embarrassing. Look, Daniel, about last week, I don’t know how to say this….”

“Then don’t,” said Daniel.

“What?”

“Don’t say anything.”

“Oh…but I was only gonna say sorry.”

“Well don’t. I don’t wanna talk about it okay…just drop it.”

“You're the one who brought it up,” said Nathan.

“Well, I won't mention it anymore, okay,” said Daniel. “Are you coming with us to Niagara Falls at the weekend?”

“For sure.”

“Good, I gotta go out now but I’ll see at the weekend.”

“I’ll see you on Friday,” said Nathan.

“Sunday, you mean. Robbie, won’t be here on Friday remember? He’ll be in court.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

“Only three days to go dude,” said Daniel. “How’s the sunburn?” It had healed enough for it not to hurt too much as he slapped me on the back and walked across the room laughing to himself.

“My parents said that you can come over and stay the night on Thursday if you want?” said Nathan. It was totally out of the blue, we hadn’t even spoken about it before.

“Why?”

“So we can do naughty things to each other, why else…?”

“I’m still in the room Nathan,” said Daniel.

“Yeah,” I whispered. “He can still hear you, he’s just getting changed, see.” I took the webcam off the top of the monitor and pointed it towards Daniel who, right on cue, dropped his boxer shorts to stand butt naked with his back to us.

“Oh my God, is he naked?”

I dropped the webcam and turned back to my monitor.

“Is he watching me?” said Daniel.

“Who, Nathan? Don’t be silly, he can’t see you over there and he’s not interested in you anyway. Are you Nathan? ARE YOU NATHAN?”

“No,” he replied reluctantly. “But he’s got a sexy ass!”

I shook my head in dismay but when I turned to apologise to my roommate, he was already laughing. Then as he started to pull on a pair of boxer shorts, he shocked me by posing in a less than flattering manner towards the screen with his dick in his hand. Nathan couldn’t see him, but it certainly took me by surprise.

“Daniel! Bloody hell mate, put it away please, we don’t wanna see that.”

“You speak for yourself,” said Nathan. “What’s he doing?”

“I can’t say; it’s too disgusting for words.”

“You're a pervert Nathan!” said Daniel and he laughed as he tucked himself away and continued to dress. I thought that I should keep it going.

“You don’t wanna know what he doing now, Nathan.”

“Let me see,” he demanded.

“I can’t,” I said. “You’d get too excited. Wow, how do you even do that?”

“What’s he doing, show me?”

“You’ll just have to use your imagination,” said Daniel as he pulled a t-shirt over his head and left to go back upstairs.

I was surprised by his willingness to participate in my game and shocked by his sassy pose, which I’m sure would have sent Nathan running to the bathroom, had he been here.

“Sorry Nathan,” I said. “He’s left, the show’s over. But you know what, I think he enjoyed it.”

“I know he did,” he said. “I think we should replace Ginny with a guy.” I thought it was funny but apparently, he had it all figured out. “I’ll have to corrupt Daniel because you're related, which means you’ll have to take Ginny!”

She was beginning to grow on me as a friend and I knew that Nathan was only joking but I was fairly certain that I would never be able to go with a girl again.

“No more girls for me I’m afraid.”

“Good, so am I going to get to see you before you become a Taylor.”

“You can come around tomorrow if you want.”

“Okay, but only if you sleepover on Thursday like I said?”

“They won't allow me.”

“Ask them, you never know. Oh, and you won't have to sleep in the basement!”

“How come?”

“My mom said that you can sleep on the fold-up bed in my room when you stay over. That’s where Daniel sleeps when he stays, they trust us.”

“Are they crazy?”

“No, they’re being realistic, it makes sense,” he said. “So if you can talk Sue into letting you stay, you get to spend the whole night with yours truly.”

“I’d rather spend it with you.”

“Very funny, just ask them.”

*  *  *

I couldn’t think of a better incentive than a night tucked up in bed with my sexy angel and the mere thought of such a brazen act of depravity was enough to wreak havoc in the front of my shorts. However, when I asked her about it on Tuesday, I was certain that my request would be denied.

“Of course you can honey,” said Sue. “Providing Nathan’s parents are okay with it?”

I stared at her, looking for early signs of dementia. She was never usually this obliging.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes dear, and try to look happy about it. If you take a change of clothes with you, we can pick you up on the way to the courthouse. Save you having to come home, but Nathan won't be able to go with us, you know that?”

I was pretty sure that Nathan had no intention of wasting half a day of his life in a boring courthouse doing whatever it is we had to do there on Friday. Lately, his interest seemed to be entirely focused on the bits that dangled between my legs and I was finding it difficult to keep up with his ever-increasing appetite for sex.

We had done it a lot in recent weeks, more than compensating for the enforced sabbatical following my accident. The summer break from school and subsequent lack of parental supervision coupled with an unlikely alliance with Nicola, and Daniel’s aversion to staying indoors, made it very easy for us.

My bed had taken a bit of a pounding; I noticed a little wobble developing in the legs and a squeak that wasn’t there before. It was the sheets, however, which were always my biggest concern and I was constantly checking for tell-tale signs of spillage. With two boys this was always going to be a problem and there was a lot of juice spilt during this period.

The smell, at times, threatened to compete with Daniel’s socks for prominence and waft into the family room. I knew which one I preferred to breathe in, but I didn’t fancy sharing it with anyone else in the family. Nicola and Jimmy meanwhile, were providing stiff competition in the bonking stakes and I had the unfortunate experience of hearing them going at it full throttle one day. It was hardly the stuff of nightmares but it wasn’t a pleasant experience either.

With Nathan’s parents suddenly treating us almost as a married couple and Sue seemingly bending over backwards, I was beginning to smell a trap. It was too good to be true; things weren’t meant to go this smoothly. I wondered what could possibly have happened to Sue, to suddenly change her into a reasonable person. Was she going through a menopause or one of the many changes that women go through in their lifetime?

‘Maybe she’s been subjected to a higher than usual dosage of radiation at the hospital or maybe she’s just given up on me’?

Whatever it was that was causing these nice moods, I was certain that it was my fault so I went with the flow and lapped it up, not wanting to rock the boat with Nathan’s promise still twitching in my groin.

‘Does she realise that I’m probably gonna be having underage gay sex’?

“Just make sure that you keep yourself covered up,” she said as she walked into the pantry.

I laughed. “Don’t worry,” I said under my breath. “Nathan’s got a box full of them in his drawer.”

“What was that dear?”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t go out in the sun without a shirt on, I mean.”

“Really, it’s like fifteen degrees out there at the moment.” The temperature outside had taken a nosedive from the high twenties of the week before; halving in a little over five days and the forecast for the long weekend was stormy!

*  *  *

“You’ll have a whale of a time,” said Nicola the following day. “It doesn’t matter if it rains, there’s plenty of things to do at Niagara Falls.”

I was wondering how she was still able to walk after the hammering that she had just taken from Jimmy upstairs. They had been in her room for a good hour and a half while Nathan and I used every trick in the book to keep Amy with us in the basement and out of earshot.

There was no doubting Jimmy’s stamina and he looked pleased with his extended workout when he joined us in the basement to watch a movie.

“So what are you guys gonna be doing on Friday?” he asked. “Is Don taking you out for a celebration meal or something.”

“I don’t think so,” I replied.

“It’s not like he’s getting married,” said Nicola. “It’s nothing to celebrate. If you boys did get married one day though, then you would be my brother-in-law, Nathan.”

Nathan smiled nervously at the prospect and I wondered if the thought of having Nicola as a relative had put paid to any future hopes that I may have had of tying the knot with my dream boy.

“Don’t frighten him, Nicola,” I said and she pulled a face at me.

“We can take Amy to the park for an hour or so if you want,” she said. With Daniel out and Sue not due back from work for another hour-and-a-half, it was another opportunity for us to have the house to ourselves and Nathan gave my hand a quick squeeze.

I appreciated Nicola’s offer to pay back our earlier favour but I for once I would have been happy just to sit and watch the movie. A day off would have been good but Nathan wanted to play and that meant another sprinkling of boy juice from my lover.

“How does your body make that stuff so quickly?” I asked. It was a little more watery than usual so maybe even Nathan’s overactive seminal glands were finally beginning to feel the strain. It’s good for your skin was his usual excuse but I doubt if my complexion was his primary concern while busting a nut over me.

I didn’t mind; I knew what turned him on, and if his claims were true, then I was certain that I would soon have the skin of a baby.

My body, however, was struggling with depleted stock and even the offer of his snug hole wasn’t going to be enough for me to make a decent splash.

He still only had to ask me the once though and the sight of his beautifully rounded bottom raised upwards in expectation was an invitation that even the most hardened puritan would have found difficult to resist.

I was banging him against the wall when I heard the doorbell, but I was way too close to want to stop and told him to ignore it. The family all had keys and I wasn’t expecting visitors.

I was sure that whoever it was must have gone away and we switched positions. My ever flexible boyfriend was kneeling up on my chair, while I stood behind him. We were facing the desk, which was against the window looking out to the decking. There were blinds in front of the window which were opened halfway and on the other side of the glass, less than a three feet away was a face staring in at us.

“YIKES!” My heart missed a beat and I jumped back almost taking a startled Nathan with me in what must have been one of the quickest withdrawals of all time.

There was a light tapping on the window and every hair on my body must have stood on end as I looked up in horror and covered my naked body with Nathan’s.

“Robbie, it’s me. Can you let me in?”

“ALEX, WHAT THE FUCK!”

“What is he doing here?” asked Nathan as I pulled the cord to shut the blinds and frantically searched for my clothes. I found my briefs and hopped into them whilst running to the back door. I had every intention of telling him to fuck off until I saw him bent double holding his arm. He looked like he was in a lot of pain and his face was bloodied and bruised.

“What happened?” I said as I pushed open the sliding door and ushered him inside.

“I had a little disagreement with my old man,” he said. “I had to get outta there.”

My first thoughts were of his brother. “Where’s Luke?”

“He’s okay, he’s at his friend’s house, he’s been there for a couple of days, but I think I’ve hurt my arm.” He looked to be in a lot of pain and I sat him down on the sofa as Nathan came out of the bedroom, he was dressed and signalled for me to go and do the same.

“The time,” he said and when I looked at the clock it was ten-to-three, Sue would be home any minute.

“My aunt will be back from work soon okay. She’s a nurse and she can help you but I gotta get dressed first.”

“Go on then,” ordered Nathan with a stern look. “Hurry up.”

“I’m sorry about this, man,” said Alex and then he leaned forward holding his arm in pain.

“Did your dad do this Alex?” asked Nathan.

“It’s been building up to this for a while.”

“He’s gonna kill you one day Alex if you don’t get outta there.”

I shut the door behind me and paused for a moment, listening to their conversation. There was something that didn’t sound right. Nathan wasn’t talking to him like he was an enemy; he sounded as if he was concerned all of a sudden for Alex.

‘How does he know Alex’s old man? Did I tell Nathan about him’?

I couldn’t remember what I had said now and what I hadn’t and the more that I tried, the more confused I was becoming.

I could still hear their muffled voices from the bedroom even with the door shut and I put my ear to the crack.

“You shouldn’t have come here.”

“Why, Robbie’s my friend?”

“You don’t know him, Alex, leave him alone.”

“Don’t start telling me who I can be friends with you little shit.”

He could have been talking to me.

‘What the fuck’s going on’?

They started whispering and I lost the conversation so I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and strolled out of the bedroom with purpose and a face that demanded some answers.

“Do you mind explaining to me how you two know each other?” They looked briefly at each other before rounding on me.

“From school of course, where do you think?”

“You told me that he was bullying you,” I said to Nathan before turning to Alex. “Is that true?”

“I’ve never laid a finger on him,” said Alex but Nathan was fuming.

“Verbal bullying,” said Nathan and Alex laughed before bending forward in pain.

“Ah man, my chest.”

“Lie down Alex,” I said. “You need to take your jacket off?”

‘Verbal bullying’???

As I started to pull his jacket off his shoulders he winced and leaned forward almost to the point of falling off the sofa. His jacket was stuck halfway down his arm; there was a lot of swelling just below his elbow and he couldn’t bend it at all. He was in a lot of pain.

As Nathan stepped forward to take a closer look, I made a scissor sign with my fingers and he ran upstairs to the kitchen.

It was nearly three-forty; Sue was late and Nicola and Jimmy also should have been back by now with Amy. I was thinking that maybe Jimmy could drive him to the hospital, although I wasn’t sure if Alex would want to go.

‘Come on Sue, can you hurry-up please’.

“Was you fucking?” said Alex.

“What?”

“You heard me, was you fucking him when I tapped on the window.” I thought that it would have been obvious but maybe he couldn’t see in that good. “Well?”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“I thought so, but I couldn’t be sure. Hey, I’m really sorry man. If I had known, then I would’ve waited a couple of more minutes.”

“It doesn’t matter Alex.”

“Hell, I would’ve been pissed if you did it to me.”

“Would you?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“I don’t think so Alex.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think you would have helped me if I was in trouble.”

“You think you know me so well, don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You smart-ass English fuck.”

“You say the nicest things.” He smiled and nodded as Nathan came running back downstairs with a pair of scissors.

“Hey, you're not gonna cut my fucking jacket are you? Tell me you're not gonna do that.”

“I’m not gonna do that Alex.” I looked at Nathan and cut as quickly as I could vertically from the bottom hem to his collar. Then watched as the material fell away in two halves, releasing his arms.

“You cut it didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That was my favourite jacket. I’d fucking kill anyone else who did that,” he said.

“You should stop talking Alex and rest, my aunt will be here soon.”

‘Please’.

Nathan looked confused and I wouldn’t have blamed him either, he didn’t say much but he kept looking at Alex and then at me as if he was trying to work out how or why we were friends. It must have crossed his mind that there was some kind of connection there that went beyond a few baseball lessons. I’m sure that most people would have jumped to the right conclusion straight away but if he did he didn’t say anything.

Sue arrived home just after three and was met at the front door by Nathan. Credit where it’s due, she knew what she was doing and put his arm in a makeshift sling before calling for an ambulance.

“I’m pretty sure that he has a fracture or broken ulna just below the elbow,” she said on the phone. “And chest pains, maybe broken ribs, he was kicked repeatedly in the chest and stomach.” She hung up and patted me on the back. “They’re on their way. Did your father do this to you Alex?”

He nodded and held his head in shame as if still trying to protect him out of some kind of weird misguided family loyalty. It was only the slightest confirmation but it was all she needed. Her next call was to the police.

I could tell that it hurt him to let her do that and I tried to sit next to him with the intention of cheering him up and taking his mind off the pain, but he somehow managed to punch me on the shoulder with his good hand.

“That’s for ruining my jacket, gay boy.” It was a joke, of course, but although it was familiar territory for me, Nathan hadn’t witnessed it before and threw me another inquisitive look. “Did that hurt?” asked Alex.

“No, I’m fine.”

“How about that one?” he said as he hit even harder in the same place.

“Boys, stop fighting,” said Sue, and I was gobsmacked. He was the one doing the fighting and he still had the beating of me even with a broken arm. I decided to move away from him rather than join him in the urgent care unit of the hospital. A place that I already knew too well.

When Nathan strayed too close, Alex took a quick swipe at him as well but missed.

“It’s his way of being nice,” I said to Nathan as I rubbed my sore arm. “He probably does it to you a lot too!” I smiled at him and then ran upstairs to open the door to the paramedics.

“Hey Robbie,” he said. “Not you this time.” I didn’t recognise him but I guessed that he was the one who had come to my rescue at the bottom of the stairs.

“No, the injured bloke is downstairs.”

‘Beating everyone up’!

Despite the obvious pain and discomfort, Alex was able to smile as the paramedics walked him into the ambulance.

“What happened?” asked Nicola. “Is that Alex Baker?”

“Oh, you missed it,” I said. “We just had a fight.”

“What?”

“Don’t ever try that again Alex,” I called out. “Next time I’ll break more than just your arm.” I smiled smugly at a confused looking Nicola. “That’s what he gets for messing with me.”

“I heard that asshole,” he shouted from the back of the ambulance. “I’m gonna make you eat those words when I get out.”

“He’s bluffing,” I said. “I’m his friend.”

“I’m gonna kick your ass, Robbie.”

“Sucks to be you,” said Nicola.

“He’ll forget all about it by the time he gets out.”

“They won't keep him in for a broken arm,” said Jimmy.

‘Who asked you anyway’?

“I’ll go with him,” said Sue. “I’ll call Don when they’re finished with him. Alex can stay with us until they get him sorted out.”

‘Great, I’m gonna turn up at the courthouse with a black eye’.

 
If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to leave a comment below and follow the story. Your feedback is always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.
In the next chapter, Robbie avoids a black eye and moves in to Nathan’s house after Don and Sue agree to look after Alex and Luke for the weekend.
Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 15
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Naturally, Alex shows up at precisely the wrong time! But now Alex’s father will finally get in trouble! I’d say that Sue and Don should foster Alex and Luke, but once again, Daniel would be the one to suffer the most should that happen! Amy would love having another playmate around and Sue would have two more kids to mother. I’m not sure Don would be the worst person to impose rules on Alex.  ;-)

 

Sue is definitely acting suspicious! I think everyone is right: she’s planning a surprise party for Robbie’s adoption. And I think Tom will be a guest!  ;-)

 

I wonder how Alex will announce Robbie’s past sexual interactions with Tom? What would be the most embarrassing and disruptive? How can Alex ‘unintentionally’ cause the most chaos?  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Great chapter. I'm wondering what's up with Sue and Nathan's parents. It seems like everyone's being extra nice all of a sudden. I'm trying to figure out why when Robbie stayed at Nathan's on the night of the dinner with Don and Sue. When Sue came upstairs with Nathan's dad to get Robbie to go home and he pretend to be asleep, it was decided that he could stay where he was in Nathan's bed and Nathan would be there to watch over him. Since that night everyone seems to be turning a blind eye to Robbie and Nathan and the fact that they're having sex. I hope that Alex will be alright after getting beaten up by his dad and then he showed up at Robbie's house interrupting Robbie and Nathan while they were having sex. It was decided that Alex and Luke are going to stay at Don and Sue's house until something else could be worked out for them, while they're staying there Robbie moves in with Nathan. I have a feeling that they'll be having sex a lot more as well. I can't wait for the adoption, hopefully it'll be in the next chapter. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

WOW! What a roller coaster! I love the light horseplay among the boys during the first half of this chapter, and the dramatic change of tone when Alex shows up in pain. There are few things I despise as much as child abusers, and I hope they put Alex’s dad away long enough for him to dry-out, get some help and maybe even a little perspective.

 

The connection between Nathan and Alex continues to intrigue. A very interesting plot development to say the least.

Edited by SolarMaxx
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I know I’ve had mixed feelings about Alex for a long while.  I was leaning much further toward liking him after his more recent behavior.  That all being said, even if I’d still disliked him, this still would have been really hard to read.  I’m just glad that he had someone to turn to, and that he trusted Robbie and his family enough to do it.  It also helped Robbie reciprocate the help Alex had previously rendered.  

 

Beyond that, I really enjoyed that scene with the webcam.  That gives me hope that the three of them will keep their relationships intact, and still be normal despite all the weirdness of late.  

 

Also, Sue is transparently planning something.  I just hope it’s something really good.  Robbie needs as much of that as he can get after all he’s been through lately.  I’d say if she wants to celebrate Robbie’s adoption that would be great.  It should be a good thing.  I want it to be a good thing.  I want Don and Sue to step up and actually be what Robbie needs instead of this nonsense he’s been getting from them.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

There’s definite history between Alex and Nathan. Still trying to figure out how exactly. No doubt Pandora’s box is about to explode wide open.

The behavior of the parents is very concerning. Red flags and blaring sirens all around. Be on guard. Danger Will Robinson!  *woot woot* *ding ding*

Poor Robbie can’t escape trouble. The cloud continues to follow.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

B).................. I agree that Robbie has a big mouth, however the banter between Alex and him was more of a cover-up, it was rather awkward seeing all three together each putting on poker faces deceiving only themselves.  Sue's actions are definitely suspicious, I still have an uneasy feeling about the adoption her 2nd time noting to Robbie that Nathan cannot go with him on Friday. It sounds like a trap, perhaps an attempt at intervention?  Now that Robbie is legally adopted can Don put Robbie in a conversion camp or something similar? I don't know about Robbie, but I've suddenly developed a headache thinking about Alex moving in! :,(  Great chapter!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, SolarMaxx said:

WOW! What a roller coaster! I love the light horseplay among the boys during the first half of this chapter, and the dramatic change of tone when Alex shows up in pain. There are few things I despise as much as child abusers, and I hope they put Alex’s dad away long enough for him to dry-out, get some help and maybe even a little perspective.

 

The connection between Nathan and Alex continues to intrigue. A very interesting plot development to say the least.

Alex's father should get what he deserves at last. What he didn't deserve was the loyalty of his sons particularly Alex who had been covering up for him for years despite physical and mental abuse. It will be difficult now for Alex to settle into a normal life which he knows nothing about. He's a long way from the other boys at the moment and they will need to recognise that if they want to help him. Thanks @SolarMaxx

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, spikey582 said:

I know I’ve had mixed feelings about Alex for a long while.  I was leaning much further toward liking him after his more recent behavior.  That all being said, even if I’d still disliked him, this still would have been really hard to read.  I’m just glad that he had someone to turn to, and that he trusted Robbie and his family enough to do it.  It also helped Robbie reciprocate the help Alex had previously rendered.  

 

Beyond that, I really enjoyed that scene with the webcam.  That gives me hope that the three of them will keep their relationships intact, and still be normal despite all the weirdness of late.  

 

Also, Sue is transparently planning something.  I just hope it’s something really good.  Robbie needs as much of that as he can get after all he’s been through lately.  I’d say if she wants to celebrate Robbie’s adoption that would be great.  It should be a good thing.  I want it to be a good thing.  I want Don and Sue to step up and actually be what Robbie needs instead of this nonsense he’s been getting from them.

Alex is selfish, a bully, and a user. He drinks, takes drugs, and cares little for the law. His abrasive personality and the way that he originally used Robbie has not endeared him to many readers but it would be unfair to blame him entirely. Robbie, for reasons that are unclear, has been drawn to him from the outset and was happy to play along with Alex's games even when he knew where those games were leading. Alex offered Robbie drugs and alcohol, but he didn't force him to take them or spike his drink with them. Robbie knew what he was doing and his only reason why he regrets his little fling is because he's worried about how it would look to Nathan.

 

Alex has a lot of so called friends but when he needed help he went to Robbie's house and when Robbie ran away he called Alex. Despite this obvious trust and rather unique bonding both boys have in the past been reluctant to regard the other as a friend. Staying at Alex's house gave Robbie and us the opportunity to understand why Alex is the way the way that he is. It doesn't absolve him of his crimes but it does give us an explanation that wasn't there before.

 

This is only fiction of course and Alex isn't based on any one particular person but we all know that there are thousands like him all over the world, even in the countries that pretend to be so perfect.

 

Thank you so much for commenting and reading  @spikey582  

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

There’s definite history between Alex and Nathan. Still trying to figure out how exactly. No doubt Pandora’s box is about to explode wide open.

The behavior of the parents is very concerning. Red flags and blaring sirens all around. Be on guard. Danger Will Robinson!  *woot woot* *ding ding*

Poor Robbie can’t escape trouble. The cloud continues to follow.

Ha ha, yeah he needs to lose that cloud for sure. We'll see what Sue's up to soon but Robbie has every right to be suspicious of his soon to be new parents. Thanks JP. :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Benji said:

B).................. I agree that Robbie has a big mouth, however the banter between Alex and him was more of a cover-up, it was rather awkward seeing all three together each putting on poker faces deceiving only themselves.  Sue's actions are definitely suspicious, I still have an uneasy feeling about the adoption her 2nd time noting to Robbie that Nathan cannot go with him on Friday. It sounds like a trap, perhaps an attempt at intervention?  Now that Robbie is legally adopted can Don put Robbie in a conversion camp or something similar? I don't know about Robbie, but I've suddenly developed a headache thinking about Alex moving in! :,(  Great chapter!

The one person who seems to be better than Robbie at attracting trouble is Alex and if he moves in, even if only for a couple of days, something is bound to go wrong. He is a bit of a loose cannon but the problem is, now that his older brother is no longer around, Robbie is the only person who he really trusts.  

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Why am I having a sneaking suspicion Alex and Nathan had a thing at one point in time? Oh, the tangled webs all three of the boys have weaved, I can only hope all three of them will be ok after the truth is revealed. Great chapter and writing as always. Looking forward to reading what happens next!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Why am I having a sneaking suspicion Alex and Nathan had a thing at one point in time? Oh, the tangled webs all three of the boys have weaved, I can only hope all three of them will be ok after the truth is revealed. Great chapter and writing as always. Looking forward to reading what happens next!

Thank you @Dahawk I always value your comments. Nathan's claims that he was bullied by Alex don't ring true. He must be wondering why Robbie isn't demanding some answers. We know why, of course!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Robbie is sooo lucky that Sue only increased her pressure of putting lotion on his back :). The fact that him and Nicole can give the gears to Daniel with his mother in the room and have Daniel take it in stride is nothing but good news of the current state of affairs.

 

Now the whole naked Daniel and Nathan on Skype is another story :o If nothing, it confirms that Robbie and Daniel are back to being best buds again. Really, when you think of it, Daniel reacted better to walking in on Nathan and Robbie than when Robbie came out.

 

The fact that Alex has now caught Robbie and Nathan as well as Daniel having sex, I'm wondering if their close encounters may soon have serious consequences :o. So far it hasn't been any adults to walk in on them.

 

Like the others, I'm curious exactly how Nathan and Alex know each others. The comment about verbal bullying is a very true thing. Someone who is subjected to verbal abuse for long periods of time I believe is susceptible to mental health issues too. I hope that Alex is understating what happened and Nathan is exaggerating a bit. The truth is somewhere in the middle but even some verbal abuse is not cool. And it isn't out of the realm that there was verbal abuse but physical nurturing :o Did you add this in Dodger because I said that Nathan revealed he is a virgin to Robbie. Bad Dodger, bad!! :angry:

 

Next, the fact that Alex showed up at an inopportune time is showing that maybe Alex is more attached to Robbie than we think. Maybe not physically or emotionally, but he knows that Robbie and his family can be trusted. Although he didn't want to reveal it was his dad and have the police called, he trusted everyone there to go though it. Having Robbie lipping off to Alex as he is in the back of the ambulance and Alex trying to chirp back had me in stitches :gikkle: . The fact that Robbie is willing to take his beats in the future for the fun in the present ended this chapter in a great way.

 

Now, really, the whole chapter had a easy going, great feeling and no stress, except maybe Nathan and Robbie getting caught, but that was funny :P  The thing that I noticed was everyone was in this chapter is good and everything is going good and well, which means only one thing :o Don wasn't mentioned and I'm sure the next chapter will have us all mad as hell.

 

Thanks for sharing Dodger :hug:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 2/6/2018 at 5:34 AM, Dodger said:

Sue's acting very suspicious and Robbie is right to be wary of her. She has something planned but I'm not sure if Nathan's parents are involved in her little plot. All will be revealed soon. Thanks @Butcher56

 

Posted my comments and then went back and read everyone else's 0:)

 

I"m wondering.... they are all heading to Niagara for Robbie's bday, and Sue shut down Robbie from adding in one more person to the trip, and a certain person suggested another person might be coming to celebrate with them in Niagara. Wondering if Sue permitting Robbie to spend the night at Nathan's right before the trip will allow for the logistics of the real surprise from happening ;)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, wildone said:

 

"The fact that Alex has now caught Robbie and Nathan as well as Daniel having sex....................."  Daniel had sex??

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, wildone said:

Robbie is sooo lucky that Sue only increased her pressure of putting lotion on his back :). The fact that him and Nicole can give the gears to Daniel with his mother in the room and have Daniel take it in stride is nothing but good news of the current state of affairs

Yes Robbie can count himself lucky with the amount of ammunition that Daniel has on him and even Nicola for that matter.

 

16 hours ago, wildone said:

Having Robbie lipping off to Alex as he is in the back of the ambulance and Alex trying to chirp back had me in stitches :gikkle: . The fact that Robbie is willing to take his beats in the future for the fun in the present ended this chapter in a great way.

 

Maybe he won't be so lucky when it comes to Alex, although Robbie seems to think that he has some kind of hold over his tough friend which allows him to push him further than anyone else. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Benji said:

.."  Daniel had sex??

No, Daniel to his credit seems to be the only one who's not rushing around trying to bang everything in sight. Good for him but thanks to the dynamic duo, he now needs to be wary of a certain Ginny!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Don't know how I missed this chapter :o  So I was a bit :huh:  when today's chapter started with Alex being wounded. Other readers have covered most of the important matters, but I just want to point out how funny it is to have Robbie getting a little fed up with Nathan's incessant demands for sex. Put your foot down and suggest doing other stuff - like talking or spending time with Daniel.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 2/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, wildone said:

The fact that Alex has now caught Robbie and Nathan as well as Daniel having sex

No, @Benji and @Dodger, wildone caught them in a threesome!  ;-)

2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I just want to point out how funny it is to have Robbie getting a little fed up with Nathan's incessant demands for sex. Put your foot down and suggest doing other stuff - like talking or spending time with Daniel.

Too bad Alex is in the hospital, he’s going to miss the Robbie/Nathan/Daniel/Tom orgy that wildone and Timmy organized!  ;-)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..