Jump to content

The Passenger on Platform Six Premium

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

The journey of a lifetime starts with one train ticket.

Owen, nineteen and single, is finally making his journey to coming out, but this is far more difficult and complicated than the train journey he has to take from his small home town to London, the only place where he feels he can come out. What has led him to such an extreme move and what will he find when he arrives?

This story was edited by GA member @Marty and I owe him a very, very big thank you. Please check out his profile and follow him here!
Copyright © 2019 Drew Payne; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A young man takes the courageous step to start a life for himself, a step which is filled with both excitement and dread.  It does end with one wanting to know what comes next, but that is not the point of the story:  it is an encouragement to take that step even with trepidation to take charge of one's life.

  • Like 2
Link to review
quokka

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good story, but the ending is a little too abrupt.

Response from the author:

This is very much in my style, stop and leave them wating more.

I just find that neat and tidy endings go against the core of my being.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..