Jump to content

Tommy Banks and the Christmas Miracle

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Action Fiction

While the holiday is past, we’d like to take a moment and tell you about a Christmas miracle that happened in our own backyard While the Christmas Eve blizzard will certainly make the record books for the thirty-two inches of unexpected snowfall, this is the story of a small community reaching out to help those less fortunate and in need. 

Copyright © 2021 drsawzall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 3,176 Words
    • 1,881 Views
    • 19 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Albert1434

  

I think that Tommy Banks and the Christmas Miracle is a perfect read for the holiday season. It was so lucky for the boys to show up and will you're just going to have to read it to find out what happened! But I will say you're going to love it! I did!

  • Love 1
Link to review
raven1

· Edited by raven1

  

I read Tommy Banks and the Christmas Miracle on Christmas day, but forgot to review it. If you love to be happy at Christmas time, this is the story to read. Two young lovers enjoy the Christmas season by working hard with their family and friends to spread the season's joy to those of their entire community.  While on a journey to deliver packages to less fortunate members of the community, they perform a Christmas miracle.  Drsawall is a great storyteller and writes this story with a lot of love. This is a heartwarming story to make your  Christmas special.  

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..