Jump to content

Splinter 5. Homestead Pride

   (2 reviews)

Jonathan Davenport, Alpha of the Homestead Pack, must not only take on those responsible for the disappearances of many Lycans but also the North American Lycan Council. With this uphill battle leading to all-out war, will Jon find the help he'll need to survive the heat of battle and the boredom of politics?

This story contains sex, violence, profanity, and sarcasm. Reader discretion is advised.
Copyright © 2018 Fantasyboy69; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

My_Pretty_Kitty_Kat

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I started reading the Homestead Pride series on a Tuesday morning and finished the 5th book on Thursday morning (2 days later). It was worth every minute of lost sleep.

@Fantasyboy69 spins a tale full of ups and downs, espionage and intrigue, and, as a bonus, true love and companionship. 

If you are looking for action, adventure, romance, and hot sex look no further. 😊

(I am posting this on Book 1 also...)

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

  

Splinter is a perfect ending the the Homestead Pride series.  The war drums announce a major conflict in the Lycan world that pits family and friends against family and friends.  Alpha Jon is head of the forces that include many different packs and species in an all out assault on the forces lead by the monstrous leader of the East Coast Pack and his allies.  Jon has many resources, some of which he doesn't even know about.  His problem is to destroy Angus, the monstrous Alpha with as few deaths as possible.  Written with the same excitement and fun, this tale of magic and evil has a lot of unexpected turns and surprises, but satisfies the readers soul at the end.  A great read, but start with the first book in the series to appreciate it fully.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..