Jump to content

Stitcher 1. The Barnstable Chronicles

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Comedy, Romance

Eighteen year-old Cam Franklin's life changed when he went to lifeguard orientation for the community pool. That's when he met Ian Greenely, the boy who would actually change his life. Little did he know, he had a few more life-changing events in the year to follow.

Yay! I'm back with a new story! Sorry about being away for so long. Had to commit to some major projects that took quite a bit longer than I had planned. Hope you enjoy the new story!
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm a bit late in starting this series, but this volume has kept me reading at every spare minute and hour!  So well written, so engaging, romance, drama, humor, and palpable love emanate from the well crafted story. 

  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The first story in The Barnstable Chronicles.

It's an amazing story that will make you laugh and cry. We meet Cam Franklin and Ian Greenley and we follow these two adorable boys and the life changing events that occur over the following year.

A fantastic story highly recommended.

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
Lovehealsallwounds

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a beautiful story that made me smile laugh and cry. The characters are well developed and very likable. From Cam’s loving and excepting family to Ian’s being disowned you learn and feel the love and the lose they have gone through.

I highly recommend this story the only negative thing I have to say is that there is some editing issues but nothing too major. All in all wonderfully written and a great read.

Response from the author:

I have done a major editing review of this story (my other stories, as well) and it is now in good shape

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..