Jump to content

By Any Other Name

   (5 reviews)

What goes around, comes around, right? It was with this little bit of wisdom in mind that four gay friends decided to put their heads together and get back at some guys that had been giving them a hard time.  The plan they came up with was wild, and a little dangerous, and certainly offbeat.                                                      

That it was funny only made it even better!

This story takes place in America...more or less. 
Copyright © 2019 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 4,816 Words
    • 3,553 Views
    • 33 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 5,839 Words
    • 4,594 Views
    • 60 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 3,834 Words
    • 2,362 Views
    • 26 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 6,949 Words
    • 3,000 Views
    • 25 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 5,408 Words
    • 2,261 Views
    • 21 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,623 Words
    • 3,303 Views
    • 34 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 3,858 Words
    • 3,873 Views
    • 61 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carlos Hazday

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Mr Kees' story has an air of innocence reminiscent of some of his other work. Four small-town, gay kids are out for revenge against a bully. Their well-planned prank is designed to embarrass the one who's tortured them.

Will they succeed or will they get caught? Triumph or epic fail? You're gonna have to read this delightful tale to find out. Along the way, savor the author's rich descriptions,  they help put you in the middle of the action. And if you pay attention, you may even notice a bit of social commentary hidden in the weeds.

An enjoyable read.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to review
Benji

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😎.........................A well planned revenge prank at the end of the school year for 4 gay boys living in a small town who were being bullied by Brad and his gang.  Read how careful planning to avoid recognition, in light that the leader of the prank father is a deputy in town leads to production of one of the finest pranks leaving some townsfolk's into believing in ghosts.  And leaving Brad with egg on his face to speak!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommended as a great read.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Proverbo

   3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

A delightful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
Former Member

· Edited by droughtquake

   3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Ignore that ‘Alternative Earth’ tag! This story was more real and more grounded than any of those fantasy stories where all the straight boys are infected by the Gay virus and instantly fall in love with each other. Nothing happens in this story that clever kids couldn’t manage to do.

Careful planning and detailed reconnaissance come together to create unexpected (by readers) results. Lucky readers will now be able to read the story as it was originally intended, without breaks. The chapters do make the story less intimidating to read, though.
;–)

Maybe the ‘Alternative Earth’ tag refers to the possibility that the boys are watching a movie version of one of Geron’s other stories…
;–)

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..