Jump to content

Elementary, My Dear Charlie Boone! 20. Charlie Boone

   (4 reviews)

Robin calls Charlie and the gang together to discuss an interesting new mystery he has uncovered. This leads them off on a new adventure, just in time for the holiday.

I haven’t posted here for a while and was unaware of the new rules allowing only one chapter per day. This means the story will not finish posting until well after the holiday is past. You win some, you lose some.

Copyright © 2022 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 10
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 10
  • Humor 8
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 10
  • World Building 10

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 7,308 Words
    • 1,626 Views
    • 27 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 9,141 Words
    • 1,320 Views
    • 28 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 7,604 Words
    • 816 Views
    • 24 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 6,395 Words
    • 949 Views
    • 29 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 7,429 Words
    • 1,270 Views
    • 24 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,515 Words
    • 979 Views
    • 28 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 8,264 Words
    • 1,167 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 8,312 Words
    • 861 Views
    • 16 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

wenmale64

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

In this 20th story of Charlie, Kip, Rick, Adrian and associates we find these now young men off on another adventure. This time the effort takes us to a new environment with new dangers. The guys have some learning to do and expanded powers to figure out. What will the guys find and how will they help the situation. Sit down and start on page one for another wonderful and thought provoking story from our author with a very interesting and logical mind. As always, Geron keeps us wanting more and shows that love and friendship can go far in an interesting life... and never discount an Elf :D!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Welcome to the 20th story in the Charlie Boone.

Charlie, Kip and friends are off on another fantastic journey.

You are in for a treat, we have boojums, elves and a mysterious corporation. Those are just a few of the things you will encounter in this gripping adventure.

So what are you waiting for, get reading.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
drsawzall

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Once again we have another classic story posted here on GA! Welcome to the crazy world of Charlie Boon and friends. One of a series of stories it simply won't let you down or bore you!

Superb writing, pacing, action packed and thrilling. You are in for a treat, so get cracking!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
raven1

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The newest Charlie Boone story is as good as it gets.  Charlie and his friends of Third Planet Inquiries are off on another exciting adventure where they find new friends and a lot of danger.  The older, more experienced and mature guys are even more powerful in this story. They need all that, because they are facing a much more dangerous situation that threatens to destroy the billions of humans on the planet. The story features many but not all of their off world friends, a notorious thief, Elves of course (but some are a bit different) and a secret, mysterious corporation with otherworld connections.  An outstanding addition to the traditional Charlie holiday tales. Have a great time reading!

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..