Jump to content

Hang THIS On Your Christmas Tree, Charlie Boone! 19. Charlie Boone

   (4 reviews)

The holiday season is upon them, and Charlie Boone and his friends have been wondering how to spend the time together. Their new business has been allowing them to explore their developing paranormal talents, and giving them a freedom of action they never had before now.

So when news comes along that catches Charlie’s interest, and sends the chill of a premonition up his spine, they’re off again on a new adventure, just in time for Christmas!

Copyright © 2021 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 8
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 6,197 Words
    • 1,506 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 8,108 Words
    • 1,160 Views
    • 21 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 7,387 Words
    • 1,457 Views
    • 21 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 6,871 Words
    • 1,956 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 6,373 Words
    • 1,472 Views
    • 23 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 8,821 Words
    • 1,251 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 8,660 Words
    • 1,294 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 6,887 Words
    • 1,674 Views
    • 26 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ReaderPaul

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is one of my many favorite Charlie Boone stories.  I greatly enjoyed learning more about Kiernan and Amy and meeting Robin.

We learned more of Third Planet Inquires, more about Horace, and many other things, while having a great adventure doing that.  This is definitely more high-quality Geron Kees.

Response from the author:

Always sorry about the low-quality stuff! :)

Thanks for the very kind words!

  • Love 2
Link to review
wenmale64

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the 19th Charlie Boone story and it starts off with a new bit of skwish and some new powers in the group. However, this is just the prelude to a very wonderful Christmas spin on an old tale. We are quickly introduced to a bountiful thief at the holiday season. This unknown villain is a very powerful power user and his motives are a bit scary. If you do not believe me, ask Kip. Geron leads us on an adventure that is happy, scary, worry some, heartbreaking and joyous depending on the chapter and scene. This one will have you biting your nails until the very end when the presents are handed out and even Augie gets in a sniff or two just to welcome everyone to the party. Grab on to the sleigh rails and hold on for an intriguing ride into the past, present and maybe the future. Also never forget that with Charlie and Kip around, love is always in the air :) .

Response from the author:

Thank you. I hope the story lives up to this review! :)

 

  • Love 5
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Charlie Boone and his gang of friends has become a Christmas tradition for me to read. The group of now young professional men are out after a super criminal, the Christmas Bandit who is robbing millions of dollars of merchandise without a trace. No security pictures, no alarms, no evidence of break in and no witnesses.  With visitors from elves and a koala to a handsome witch arriving at their headquarters they do get some help. However, a unexpected journey has the crew worried about making it home for Christmas day. Max and Nicolaas are too busy to help with this super powered problem.  Christmas is so much fun with Charlie and his band of merry men and women. 

Response from the author:

You make it sound fun! :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well it's Christmas and we are off on our 19th Charlie Boone adventure.

We are back with Charlie, Kippy and friends. With there new business they have been developing there paranormal talents and enjoying there new found freedom.

Whilst watching the news, Charlie hears about a  new thief on earth, who is invisible and before we know it we are off on a new adventure.

We meet Robin Hood,visit new towns and solve mysteries. Just a normal day at the office for Charlie and friends.

A great adventure for Charlie and his friends, new and old.

Response from the author:

Thank you!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..