Jump to content

Light My Roamin' Candle, Charlie Boone! 10. Charlie Boone

   (1 review)

Charlie, Kippy, Rick and Adrian are off on another adventure out among the stars, this time to help a couple of friends in trouble. They travel farther than ever before, meet some of the strangest - and nicest - people ever, and face off against an ancient threat from the dark past.

Typical Fourth of July, right?

Copyright © 2019 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Part 1
    • 9,529 Words
    • 2,820 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 2. Part 2
    • 11,023 Words
    • 2,688 Views
    • 29 Comments
  • 3. Part 3
    • 9,689 Words
    • 2,203 Views
    • 23 Comments
  • 4. Part 4
    • 12,923 Words
    • 3,150 Views
    • 54 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

wenmale64

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was one of the best Charlie Boone stories yet.  It followed characters from past stories while introducing some new ones as well.  The big surprise is hidden well until the end. The ending shows the pain of the heart while also showing that the right things sometimes hurt very bad. If this is the first Charlie Boone story you have encountered I recommend that you go back and read them from the beginning as the character development really needs to be felt and understood. Geron has a way with words like a great painter has a way with brush strokes and colors. You just can not go wrong with a Kees story and I encourage you to read them all!!!

Response from the author:

Wow! Thanks! Who could not love a review like that?? :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..