Jump to content

Sprookjes 3. Amsterdam Tales

   (3 reviews)

Coby and David are off on another adventure for Mooi, the city spirit of Amsterdam. This time they are up against a plot against the entire human race, formulated by a disgruntled segment of the supernatural population. And this time, they have some magic of their own to wield!

 

The third tale in a series about Amsterdam, and the myths and legends of that ancient city.

 

 

This story contains brief mentions of sexual activity between teens.
Copyright © 2017 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 45,293 Words
    • 1,639 Views
    • 15 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a wonderful fairytale adventure that adds fun and danger to the lives of Coby and David.  Mooi, the beautiful spirit of Amsterdam, has known for a couple of centuries (more or less) that a great evil threatens humans.  She enlists the help of her favorite boys to stop this from happening.  Thus begins a great escapade.  Sprookjes  has all the elements of a great read that twists and turns thru a magical world...or two.  I highly recommend reading this story.  

Though this story can stand on its own, reading Amsterdam Tales from the beginning tale will add greatly to your enjoyment.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the very nice review! :)

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
KrisK

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great addition to the Amsterdam Tales! This story was more than twice as long as the second one and that was okay because there was more adventure to be had and more characters to be enjoyed. I certainly would cheer for a fourth tale in this series to be written. 

Coby and David both return as the main characters in this third installment, Mooi too, of course, is present. Along with them there are many new characters joining the lineup, both human and alien! Amsterdam remains the primary setting, but in this tale Geron takes us off world to spend some time in a fantasy realm. There we are introduced to new friends as well as new enemies.

If you have read the first two stories in this series, you should not miss reading this one. You won't be disappointed!

Response from the author:

Thank you, sir. I am especially happy that you like these tales. They are close to my heart! :)

De beste wensen voor jou!

  • Love 2
Link to review
boozel11

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a great trip !

Went back and reread the whole story .

This one beat the rest !

Such twists in plot .

You good !

dael

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..