Jump to content

The Charm of Being A Pig 7. A Charmed Life

   (3 reviews)

Summer is ending, school starting, and the world changing for Jesse and Marty. Their relationship has grown strong, and now they are trying to figure out how to present themselves to others. School introduces some new ideas, new thinking, and teachers that encourage them to expand their horizons. Friendships resume, grow, and lead in new directions. But no one is quite prepared for where they will go...

Note: This story contains scenes of sexual activity between teens. 
Copyright © 2018 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 52,014 Words
    • 2,740 Views
    • 17 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

BooRadley

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I just took two hours to read this! Awesome story! I love Jesse and Marty!

It is funny and it has some great ideas in it. I have read all the stories in this series. Try it!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to review
ReaderPaul

· Edited by ReaderPaul

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a worthy and good addition to the "Charm" stories.  I enjoyed the differing viewpoints David gave to the other four guys as the story developed.   The contrast between the New York upstate attitudes and the California attitude is intriguing and illuminating.  The four guys and David all learned from each other as the story progressed, and the result is a better story than if it had focused only on the four boys without meeting David.

It is very helpful to have read previous "Charm" stories first, though not strictly necessary.  I loved this 52,014 word short story.  It is so much fun to read it does not seem nearly that long!

Response from the author:

I have a fondness for this series because it is based upon my own experiences with friends growing up. It's always nice to see when it strikes a chord in others, rather than just eliciting a gasp and a shocked look! :)

Thanks!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This wonderful story is the 7th in The Charm series, and hopefully not the last.  Summer has ended and Marty and Jesse start to school again.  The summer was the beginning of their new love for each other.  Marty, who met Jesse when Marty's family moved to the country from the city will be one of new boys in school.  Jesse introduces Marty to some of his friends and they seem to all get along.  Another new boy gets off on the wrong foot with the group, but ends up working with them on a STEAM project.  That is when the fun begins.  Their ideas and antics with each other and when working together on their project provide a lot of great laughter for the reader.  The presentation of their project is amazingly written and funny.  Do yourself a favor and read this great story.  

Response from the author:

I somehow missed this CHARMING review when you posted it! I apologize for that, and thank you! :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..