Jump to content

The Sky is a Mirror, Charlie Boone! 17. Charlie Boone

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama, Soft Sci-Fi

A Charlie Boone tale for July 4th. Charlie Boone and his friends are vacationing on the dark planet Engris when they meet up with an alien with a story to tell. Before they know it they are drawn into another adventure, this time with the prize being Engris itself!

Copyright © 2021 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 10
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 8,171 Words
    • 1,903 Views
    • 23 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 7,118 Words
    • 1,422 Views
    • 16 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 7,353 Words
    • 1,903 Views
    • 28 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 6,815 Words
    • 1,845 Views
    • 22 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 7,104 Words
    • 1,618 Views
    • 16 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,463 Words
    • 745 Views
    • 16 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 8,448 Words
    • 1,534 Views
    • 40 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Headstall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Geron never disappoints. I won't give away any spoilers, but this story has an amazing cast of diverse characters who, while having a mind boggling whale of an adventure, teach us lessons about how much better we are when we embrace our differences and rely on friends because of who they are and not what they look like. Did I mention this was another thrill ride in the Charlie Boone universe? Okay, well, it is, and I recommend you read it as soon as you can. Cheers!

Response from the author:

Thank you, Gary! :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
wenmale64

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This story is another compliment to the Charlie Boone story line that Geron has created so well. If you have been following Charlie and the gang you will really enjoy this installment. It explains some things we have wanted to know. It brings in new characters and old foes. There is excitement, dread and a bit of fear and uncertainty and of course love, as the story develops. If you have not read the previous stories of this series, I encourage you to read them first so you can understand the characters and layout of the worlds in this story. This story is another work of art, painted with words, to let you live the story along with our favorite characters!  A+ Geron, you have done it again :hug:.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the very much appreciated smile! :)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..