Jump to content

End of the World

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Human existence on Earth is nearly over. Only the occupants of the handful of moonbases have any chance of keeping the human race alive...if they can survive the overwhelming psychological trauma of being the only survivors. 

© 2007 Graeme
  • Site Administrator
  • 12/30/2010 (Updated: 12/30/2010)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 5,621 Words
  • 3,968 Views
  • 2 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carlos Hazday

· Edited by Carlos Hazday

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Although written a decade ago, the stories geopolitical entanglements ring true today. The human race faces extinction and some people may be required to make personal sacrifices for mankind to survive. The good of the many over the good of the few--or the one--is an idea popular to Star Trek fans.

Maybe because the author hails from Australia, the story evokes memories of On The Beach by Nevil Shute. How horrible it would be to watch everyone you've ever known die without being able to stop it, while one waits for death to strike.

A very well written story with interesting if not always likable characters. The flood of varied emotions assaulting the reader will keep you reading even when you dread what the outcome may be.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..