Jump to content
    Grumpy Bear
  • Author
  • 4,066 Words
  • 1,790 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gods and Ancients - 5. Anticipation

Chad was on his hands and knees on the king-sized bed. The bear gathering had been going on for a week now, and the daily events had fallen into a routine of mealtimes, playtimes, and beer-fueled group debate sessions that Councilmember Gunnar liked to call “Spirited Discussions.” Everyone was simply biding their time now, waiting for Bernie’s first change to happen, so Chad felt that he had earned a little R&R time after the breakfast feast in Axel and Adam’s apartment.

He was currently in seventh heaven, sandwiched in between the two massive Kodiak bears, with the Cub’s thick cock sliding in and out of his throat and the Papa’s equally hefty tool impaling his tail hole.

Suddenly, the mood in the room was broken by a loud ringing noise coming from the wolf’s discarded pants on the floor.

“Mmfh” Chad shouted around his mouthful of Adam’s cock as he quickly reached up to push the bear away.

“That’s the emergency ring from the main switchboard operator. Somebody is trying to call the Supreme Alpha!”

“They can leave a message,” Axel said with a cocky grin and gripped the wolf’s hips tighter as he continued to pound his hole.

“No fucking way,” Chad said, and squirmed his way out of Axel’s grip, extracting himself from the fleshy pole in his rump and scrambling off the bed to grab his phone. “You remember what happened to the last Betas who couldn’t be bothered to relay important shit to the Supreme Alpha. I’m not going down like those bitches!”

Chad pulled his phone from the pocket of his pants and stood naked in the middle of the bedroom with the phone to his ear as the bears flopped back onto the bed in amusement.

“This is Chad, Beta for Supreme Alpha Taylor,” he said, answering the call.

His face turned pale.

“I’m sorry, did you say that you are one of ‘The Benefactors?’”

“Yes, sir. I understand that you wouldn’t be calling unless it was serious. I will have the Supreme Alpha notified right away. Please hold on the line for just a few more minutes. Thank you for your patience and benevolence, sir.”

Chad tapped a button to put the call back on hold within the headquarters’ switchboard system and started pulling on his pants in a rush.

“Shit, fuck, shit!” he muttered to himself.

“What the hell is that all about, pup?” Axel asked in annoyance. “Who the fuck are The Benefactors?”

“Top secret is what they are,” Chad replied, grabbing his shirt, and pulling it on quickly. “I’ve only been told about them from the Supreme Alpha, and I have clear instructions that when they call, I am to let him know immediately… And one other thing… Fuck!”

Chad picked up his phone again and tapped a couple buttons, putting it on speaker while he finished getting dressed.

“Council Security,” a voice answered.

“This is Beta Chad,” the nervous wolf said while hopping on one foot trying to pull on a sock. “We have a code orange. I repeat, code orange. The call is parked on line 3!”

“Yes sir!” the wolf on the other end shouted and the call immediately ended.

“Chad!” Axel growled, growing frustrated. “Tell me what the fuck is happening!”

“Look,” Chad said tying his shoes, “Nobody knows who The Benefactors are, but every now and then, they call the Supreme Alpha with important intel that they’ve obtained from who knows where. Usually, they only intervene if they think it’s of critical importance, and they only talk to Taylor. This is the first time they’ve called since my promotion to Beta, so I’m just doing what I’ve been told to do in this situation. You two are the only ones who know about this now besides me and the Supreme Alpha, so keep your mouths shut if you don’t want him to throw us all in a cell for the next hundred years!”

“Okay,” Adam said in a calm voice, “But at least tell us what a code orange is.”

“That’s the code for the Security team’s technical expert to try to trace the call. I’ve been told by Taylor that if they ever call, I’m to put them on hold for no less than four minutes, while the techies try to locate the source of the call, wherever in the world it may be.”

“Good thinking,” Axel replied. “Go find his Supremeness and see what the fuss is all about.”

“It’s up to the Supreme Alpha whether or not I’m worthy of hearing what the fuss is all about, but if I am, I’ll try to let you know too, Councilmember.”

Chad strode swiftly through the apartment followed by the bears who had each pulled on a fluffy bathrobe. As the wolf pulled the apartment door open, he surprised the bear just outside the door who already had his fist raised to knock on the door.

“Oh, fuck!” the bear exclaimed. It was Ewan, Dom’s cub.

“You scared the shit out of me Chad, but I’m glad I caught you here,” Ewan said, lowering his fist and peering around the wolf in confusion at Axel and Adam, “Um, guys, I’m making the rounds to tell everyone that it’s time. As soon as breakfast was over this morning, Bernie got itchy. It’s going to happen today.”

“Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Chad exclaimed.

“Chad!” Axel growled taking the wolf by the shoulders, “You go find the Supreme and do what you need to do. We’ll take care of this. Bears have been handling our cubs’ first changes for thousands of years without wolf assistance, you know.”

“Okay,” Chad replied, “I’ve arranged to have his first change take place in the main atrium on the first floor. There’s enough room for everybody, nothing breakable that can’t be replaced, and the ceiling is high enough even if Bernie ends up being a giant after he changes.”

Axel nodded and pushed the wolf out the front door past Ewan. Chad proceeded to run down the hallway toward the elevator that would take him to the Supreme Alpha’s apartment suite on the top floor of the residential wing.

“Uh,” Ewan said, “So, you guys and the wolf…”

“Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, Cub,” Axel said with a grin, slapping him on the ass in reply. “You heard the Beta; we’re going to set up for Bernie’s change in the main atrium. Keep making the rounds and let everyone know where to go. Adam and I will get dressed and help spread the word.”

****

Marcus, Rodney, and Matthias floated weightlessly in the void. Rodney had assured the ancient bear that three-way sex was much better when there were no restrictions of gravity to interfere with the choice of positions, and he was putting the pair to the test.

The mated couple hovered in a seated posture facing each other, with Matthias in between them, facing Rodney. The old bear was impaled upon both of their cocks at once, and he bounced himself against their laps, mumbling incoherent curses under his breath as his rear was stretched to its limit by the two big grizzlies.

“Fuck yes!” Matthias grumbled. “Come on you fuckers, give it to me! I can take it!”

Rodney and Marcus looked at each other around the torso of the ancient bear and began thrusting intensely in time with each other eliciting a groan from the bear skewered between them.

“That’s it, you fucking cocksuckers!” Matthias roared, “I’m almost there! Shift! Shift, and really show me what you’ve got.”

Rodney and Marcus shifted into their bear forms within the void as commanded by the old man and the sudden change of mass in the weightless environment sent them into a gentle tumble as Matthias cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The two grizzlies roared in unison and began to flood the old bear’s guts with their emissions.

Semen leaked from Matthias’s stretched hole as the bears continued to pump their seed within him. Reaching his own climax, he bucked his hips and shot a volley into the belly fur of Rodney’s bear.

The three remained coupled in this position for another minute floating and tumbling gently as the two bears leaned over the man impaled between them and licked each other’s muzzles lovingly. Their post-coital bliss was interrupted suddenly by the sound of a voice calling to them from outside of the void.

“Hello? Marcus? Rodney? Is anybody home? Wights, have you seen your bears around here anywhere?”

Rodney sighed and growled in the bear-language for the wights to release them from the void onto the bed.

Ewan eyed the swirling cloud of mist suspiciously as it floated across the room to hover over the bed. In an instant, Marcus and Rodney, still in their bear forms and Matthias, still impaled by both of their giant grizzly cocks within his tail-hole appeared from thin air beneath the cloud of wights and plopped with a slight bounce onto the mattress, causing the bed springs and frame to groan dangerously.

“Oh, holy shit,” Ewan exclaimed. “Now I’ve seen fucking everything.”

Rodney and Marcus shifted quickly back to their human forms and extracted themselves from the ancient bear, who flopped backwards onto the bed with a blissful grin on his bearded face.

“Hey Ewan,” Marcus said, trying futilely to sound casual, “What’s up?”

Ewan was slightly distracted at the sight of Matthias laying naked on the bed with the last remnants of his orgasm still leaking from his turgid cock, but he shook his head and remembered the task at hand.

“I’m going around to let everyone know that it’s finally happening. Bernie is itchy, and it won’t be very long now. We’re all going to gather in the main atrium on the first floor near the giant indoor fountain to wait for it to officially start.”

“About time!” Matthias exclaimed, suddenly sitting up straight in the bed. “I’d just about run out of bears to fuck at this gathering!”

“But…” Ewan said tentatively, “There’s over two hundred bears here…”

“Damn straight,” Matthias replied. “And don’t think I’m leaving you and that Highlander Papa of yours off my list. You’re next, Cub!”

Ewan gulped and nodded silently as the trio began to get dressed.

“This is the old bear’s first real werebear gathering in over a thousand years,” Marcus whispered into Ewan’s ear, “I think he’s trying to make up for a very long dry spell.”

****

Chad reached the door to the Supreme Alpha’s apartment suite on the top floor. He slid a hidden panel to the side of the door open and pressed the button for the emergency intercom.

“Yes?” Taylor’s voice asked from the box.

“Sir, it’s Chad. You have a call parked on line 3 with someone saying that he represents… The Benefactors.”

There was a pause for several seconds before Taylor responded again.

“Do you have Security running a trace as I instructed?”

“Yes, Supreme Alpha,” Chad replied. “Code orange.”

“And how long has it been since they called?”

“I got the call from the main switchboard exactly five minutes ago,” Chad said. “They’ve been on hold for four minutes now.”

“Then I guess they’ve waited long enough, and if our security tech team hasn’t been able to trace them by now, they never will. Thank you, Beta. I will transfer the call to my secure line before I speak with them. Good job.”

“Sir, one more thing,” Chad said hurriedly, “Bernhard Odinson began exhibiting the first signs of the change this morning. The event will occur within a matter of hours. Councilmember Axel is organizing the assembly of all the bears into the atrium as we speak.”

“I see,” Taylor replied. “When it rains it pours. I’ll tend to The Benefactors, and you can return to taking care of our werebear guests. If there is any pertinent information that needs to be shared following the call, I will brief you at that time. Dismissed.”

Chad heaved a sigh of relief and closed the panel door, concealing the intercom once again. He straightened his shirt and finished tucking the tails into his pants before turning and heading back to the elevator to begin oversight on the changing activities in the atrium. It could still be hours before Bernie’s actual change began, and he was sure the bears would be hungry again in the meantime.

****

Supreme Alpha Taylor went to the small office in his apartment and sat behind the desk. He saw the light for line 3 blinking and punched a few buttons into the keypad transferring the call to his secure line before picking up the receiver.

“Hello Benefactors,” he said, “This is Supreme Alpha Taylor. What is the nature of today’s call?”

“We know about the demigod, Taylor,” the voice on the line said, “And we know that his first change from kindred human to bear is imminent.”

“Your intelligence is correct,” Taylor replied, “In fact, I have just now learned that this first change will occur in a matter of hours.”

“Then we have called you just in time,” the voice said. “You have nearly all of the werebears in North America in attendance there at your headquarters for this event?”

“Well, we have over two hundred,” Taylor replied, “We have not yet conducted a census of the bears within our territory to know what percentage this comprises of the entire bear population.”

“You, the demigod, and all of the bears are in great danger,” the voice said. “The Emperor of the African Lycan Council knows of the demigod and of the activities at your headquarters. He considers the demigod a threat to his rule, as he believes that the demigod will become a weapon used by the bears to dominate and conquer all lycans worldwide.”

“I see,” Taylor said, “And I suppose that Emperor Kintu came by this information through your own benevolence, am I correct?”

“That matters not,” the voice snapped, “We share information will all lycans as we see fit, just as I am doing with you right now!”

“Apologies,” Taylor replied with a touch of sarcasm, “Why does Kintu’s knowledge of our demigod’s first change into his bear have you sharing this information with me now?”

“Because Kintu has compromised our spy within your ranks and is using him to deliver his gift to the demigod. A gift that you must intercept before it is delivered to its intended recipient!”

“What exactly is this gift?” Taylor asked cautiously, already suspecting the answer.

“It’s a bomb, of course,” the voice replied, “A bomb with enough power to obliterate your demigod and anyone standing within fifty meters of him!”

****

Curtis stood in the locker room in the basement of the NALC headquarters, staring at the package wrapped in plain brown paper that had travelled all the way from Africa into his care.

The Emperor had instructed him to move the package to a secure spot within the headquarters and to wait to hear when the Lord of Bears was going to go through his first change. When his change was complete, and he had revealed his true form, Curtis was to find a moment when the most bears were crowded around their new Prince, present the gift, and speak the words he was instructed.

When he arrived at work today, there was much commotion going on. More than the customary food and sex orgies that had become the norm since the arrival of the bears a week ago. He heard footsteps approaching in the locker room, and quickly slammed his locker door shut, turning nervously toward the sound.

It was his boss, Randall. The big wolf was walking toward him quickly with a nervous and excited expression on his face.

“Hey Curtis,” Randall said, “Today’s going to be a big day. I just got word that the bear cub is going to be having his first change today.”

Curtis blinked at Randall, his brain going into overdrive at the thought that he would have to fulfill his part of the bargain with the African Emperor today.

“You know,” Randall continued, mistaking Curtis’s silence for confusion, “He’s the one that all the fuss is about this week. They’ve been waiting for his first change to start so they can all be here for it. Anyway, I guess the first sign of the change is that they get really itchy with the new bear fur ready to burst through their skin. I just came in through the lobby, and a bunch of the bears were gathered around that cub, helping him scratch his back! Can you imagine? It’s so much easier when you have the full moon to set the time for your first change like us.”

Curtis continued to stare at Randall blankly, lost in his own nervous thoughts and only partially listening to the big wolf.

“So… they’re doing the big change in the main atrium, cause apparently this cub is special, and they don’t know how big he’s going to get when he changes. They’re taking over the whole common area in front of the grand fountain and they’re getting set up now. I’m sure they’re going to have lunch and maybe even dinner in there while they’re waiting for the change to happen, so for today we’re going to be on standby until they’re done, and then you and I will need to tackle the atrium cleanup. Cool?”

Curtis’s overloaded brain registered that he needed to respond to Randall, and he nodded silently in response.

“So… I’ve been thinking,” Randall continued, blushing a bit, and suddenly emitting the scent of nervousness and arousal, “Maybe today, instead of you locking yourself in the storage closet like you usually do before our shift… maybe you and I can find an empty room in the guest wing and have some fun together?”

Curtis blinked as his mind struggled to focus on what his boss was saying now.

“What?” he asked his boss, not understanding the proposition.

“I was just thinking that you’re always a lot more relaxed and happier after you’ve had a chance to jerk off before work, but there’s no reason why the two of us couldn’t have a little fun time together before our shifts. Sex can be much more fun with two, you know.”

“I, uh…” Curtis stammered. Here he was trying to focus on the important task at hand that would earn him a cool million dollars so he could finally quit this job and get away from his asshole boss, and his asshole boss was actually standing here hitting on him!

“I mean,” Randall said nervously, glancing down at his toes, “If you just want to beat off, maybe we could beat each other off, you know? Or I could suck it for you.”

Curtis’s expression turned to one of disgust, but Randall didn’t notice as he was still staring at his feet with nervous embarrassment.

“Or, if you wanted to fuck me,” Randall said, his cheeks flushing deep red, “I’d be okay with that. I mean… I’d let you fuck me if you wanted.”

Randall finally looked up at the smaller wolf hopefully but was met with a scowl on Curtis’s face.

“Do you think I’m some kind of queer?” Curtis snapped at the bigger wolf with disgust.

“No, Curtis,” Randall stammered, realizing immediately that he’d gambled and lost. “I was just trying…”

“You were just trying to take advantage of one of your employees is what you were doing,” Curtis shot back. “Whatever I do in the storage closet on my own time is my own business. It isn’t an invitation for a sexual predator like you to force your perversions on me!”

“Curtis, I’m sorry…” Randall said, still flushed deep red and backing away. “I’ll leave you alone, okay? Forget I said anything.”

“I’ll forget it for now,” Curtis replied, “But if you cross me, or piss me of in any way again in the future, I just might suddenly remember and have to report to HR that my boss has been sexually harassing me. Do you understand?”

“Please don’t get me fired,” Randall begged. “I need this job. I have a mate and pups at home who depend on me. I’ll leave you alone from now on, okay?”

Curtis nodded at the big wolf grimly, and turned back to his locker, giving Randall time to make a hasty exit.

Curtis opened his locker again and continued staring at the brown paper package lost in thought again.

He has a mate and pups at home, but he wanted me to fuck him in one of the guest rooms. What a fucking creep. If he’s looking for a cock to suck, I’m sure the filthy, stinking bears would be more than happy to indulge in his dirty little secret. The sooner I can deliver this gift to the Bear Lord and get out of here the better.

****

In the atrium, Chad was bustling back and forth, trying to instruct the bears on what to do to get set up for the big changing event, but he was largely ignored by the crowd who already knew exactly what to do.

Axel approached the frantic wolf and laid a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey Chad,” Axel said, “Fucking relax, okay? We appreciate you securing the space big enough for all of us to do this, but we’ve got it from here.”

“All right,” Chad replied, visibly relaxing his shoulders, “Is there anything I can do, then?”

“Yeah,” Axel said, “It’s probably going to be a couple more hours at the very least. Why don’t you make sure the kitchen has lunch covered and can bring the buffet out here to the atrium instead of the dining room. None of us is going to be moving very far from this spot until Bernie’s change is over, because once it really starts it all happens pretty fast.”

“Yes sir,” Chad replied, “I’ll take care of it.”

“By the way,” Axel said gripping the wolf by the shoulder before he could leave to speak with the kitchen, “Did you find out who or what the The Benefactors are and why they were calling his Supremeness this morning?”

“Supreme Alpha Taylor hasn’t told me what the call was about yet,” Chad said, “And he may decide that I don’t need to know, but I did check with the IT Security team, and they were able to get a partial trace on the call.”

“Oh?” Axel replied, “Dish the dirt, pup.”

“Well, they had their tracks partially covered with some pretty sophisticated masking in place, but it wasn’t perfect. Our guys couldn’t get a pinpoint location where the call originated, but they were able to trace it as far as Morocco, somewhere in the Atlas Mountain range.”

Morocco?” Axel asked in surprise, “That’s a fucking plot twist right there.”

Chad nodded in agreement.

“If there’s anything the Supreme Alpha thinks I need to know about the call from these mysterious Benefactors, I’ll be sure to let you know.”

“You better, pup,” Axel replied and swatted the wolf on the ass for emphasis.

Chad grinned and headed toward the kitchen to check on the lunch preparations.

Axel turned his attention back to the center of the Atrium, where Gary, Bill and Karhu were busy helping scratch Bernie’s itches on a wide carpeted and padded podium that had been erected in front of the fountain.

He pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture. It was a perfect shot, the three bears busy attending to the chubby Goldilocks cub with the massive and beautiful fountain as a backdrop. The fountain itself was an artistic wonder, the pool surrounding it was at least ten feet deep, and the statuary in the middle depicted a scene from wolf-lycan history, six wolves in their shifted forms surrounding a single Alpha standing proudly upon a rock as all seven lifted their heads in a victorious howl as jets of water from around the edge of the pool sprayed and splashed upon them.

“This lucky Cub is getting the biggest and fanciest first change in all of werebear history!” Axel said to himself, pocketing his phone again. “Whatever he turns into, I sure as fuck hope we all survive it!”

Copyright © 2022 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 29
  • Wow 3
p style="text-align:center;"> Grumpy Bear's Werebear Tales 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The Benefactors sound good and Back. I hope Taylor let's the Bears know about the bomb. We have the Anticipation of his change to come.

Don't keep us waiting long or Mattias is gonna be fucked  by 200 bears to relieve his boredom.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
19 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I can see it now. Mattias plows through (literally) all the bears. Axel calls out, "Oh, Chaaaa-aaaad!!"

And just imagine the amount of food everyone would want afterwards... 200 Black Holes all in one spot. Is the NALC headquarter prepared for that? If not, I can just picture the influx of catering and delivery services from every direction converging on the one location leaving every store within at least 10 miles devoid of anything edible.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Salerion said:

And just imagine the amount of food everyone would want afterwards... 200 Black Holes all in one spot.

Gunnar should take a picture for his diner crew back in Sturgeon Bay. Vera (I think that's her name) would s*!÷ a brick. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Gunnar should take a picture for his diner crew back in Sturgeon Bay. Vera (I think that's her name) would s*!÷ a brick. 

And the cook (Johnny) would, once again, disbelieve until proven wrong. 🙃

  • Haha 5
Link to comment

I hope you are OK.

I keep checking & hoping a new chapter has posted.

Anyways, thanks for your  stories.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I know that we are all anticipating Bernie's transition and hope it will go well.  Curtis is so stupid that I can believe the Benefactors thought he would be an effective spy.  Of course there will be danger, but the Supreme Alpha Taylor is now warned and on the lookout for trouble.  Curtis would not be someone who would be expected to present a gift to Bernie, so I'm sure that Taylor, Chad, Axel or Adam will be able to stop Curtis before he utters the words that will set the bomb off.  I am sure it is the words the Emperor emphasized, because no one can predict the exact time.  

Mattias as much of an ass in Alex's road trip with Adam, is a hysterically funny!  Running out of bears in a crowd of over 200 hundred?  At least Bernie has his number and pegged Mattias.  The only question is if Chad got into the action.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..