Jump to content

Worlds Apart 5. Werebears in America

   (5 reviews)
Genres: Romance, Paranormal
Photo by Maija Kovari on Unsplash

Siku the polar werebear leaves his home in Canada and embarks on a journey of self-discovery, hoping to find his Mate.  What the massive bear finds will surprise him, and bring two very different worlds crashing together with unforeseen consequences.  Can he fight centuries of tradition and bigotry to claim the Mate that Fate has destined for him?

Copyright © 2021 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (25 members)

  • Action Packed 21
  • Addictive/Pacing 22
  • Characters 24
  • Chills 11
  • Cliffhanger 14
  • Compelling 18
  • Feel-Good 16
  • Humor 16
  • Smoldering 13
  • Tearjerker 10
  • Unique 19
  • World Building 19

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Matthew Ross

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this so much, I’m honestly happy to have picked this series up when I did, truly has been a wild ride of love and sexy big men!

  • Love 2
Link to review
Pascal

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

In this fifth part of the series, we get to know Siku, the polar bear, better and join him on his journey to find his true mate. Of course it’s not all smooth sailing, so be prepared to not being able to stop reading until you’ve come to the end. 
 

This is as well written as the previous four parts and the author continues to show his strength in writing each character in their unique and very believable way.
 

Thank you @Grumpy Bear for these five stories. I hope there’s more to come. Maybe a Charlie spin-off?

  • Love 3
Link to review
astone2292

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

As per usual, Grumpy Bear has created another banger. Out of all of his Werebears series, this has been my favorite by far. 

Siku is a character like no other. Kind and gentle, with just a hint of obliviousness. The poor gay man hasn't even heard of RuPaul! But along his journey, cultures collide as he fights for his destined true love. Will old traditions prevail and Siku be left for loneliness, or will the readers see plenty of polar bear-on-tiger action that'll melt your phone screens?

Go read it and find out!

  • Love 5
Link to review
raven1

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The universe created by Grumpy Bear is a wonder and delight. Worlds Apart is the latest in the series and an excellent romance and adventure.  Filled with love, danger, angst and excitement you'll love the surprising twists, turns and cliffhangers in the plot.  Siku seeks a mate, but first finds a soul mate who is an unusual and constant companion in his continuing search for his mate.  That's not the only unusual thing that will surprise you in this wonderful story.  What is not surprising or unusual is the fun and laughs of this well written tale.  

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is the 5th story in the Were-bear in America Series.

We follow Siku the Polar Bear has he starts on his journey to find his true Mate.

He finds himself in San Francisco where he finds his mate Shivay, but not all is as it seems.

Shivay must deal with many things that will bring two very different words crashing together.

He must also deal with local bears, who rule San Francisco.

This isn't an easy journey for Shivay, he has to deal with some very difficult situations, years of hate, bigotry and tradition before he lands his true mate.

There are scenes that will make you laugh, cry and some that will make you downright angry.

Grumpy Bear has managed to finish this story with a surprise.

This story comes highly recommended, as do all the others in the series.

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..