Jump to content

Boxed In: A Christmas Story

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

It's two days before Christmas, and things aren't going to plan. Rory has been boxed in to a trying situation, and the vicious weather only makes it worse. Can he survive both the storm and the homophobic Clint?

For this Special Anthology story, I used the Blizzard theme, and threw in a little Christmas for good measure. I can see revisiting these two someday. Let me know what you think smile.png  .
Copyright © 2016 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 8,562 Words
    • 5,478 Views
    • 66 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you want a great, joy of Christmas story, this is it!  Both Rory and Clint have boxed themselves in their own boxes to protect themselves from past disappointments.  These boxes isolate them from others.  They are still happily in a box at the end of the story.:rofl: Sorry for laughing at my own humour.  You will just have to find out yourselves.  I would like to suggest some Christmas music in the background as your read this fun story.  Please make sure you include "Jingle Bells".  Don't worry, the author will give you a cue for when to start this particular song.  The story starts at a low point, but quickly will enchant you and leave you laughing, loving and in a great mood for the Christmas season.

Response from the author:

Thanks, raven! This is really wonderful, and I hope your enthusiastic review will help readers find and give this Christmas offering a chance. I always think Of Rory and Clint this time of year. Cheers!

  • Love 1
Link to review
Caz Pedroso

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh, the joys of misunderstandings :gikkle:

 

Clint wants to talk to Rory but doesn't know what to say, and Rory thinks Clint's silence means Clint doesn't like him, mostly because he's gay. 

 

When the truth is revealed the men are left astounded by how wrong their assumptions about each other were. 

 

As usual an entertaining read :hug: 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..