Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 2,845 Words
  • 10,974 Views
  • 58 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Morningstar: The Malaise - 22. Chapter 22 Slow Dance

Dumb shit....

Morningstar: The Malaise

 

 

Chapter 22

 

 

What an amazing dream he was having. Tobyn’s heated body was glued to his side, a hard cock pushing into Kellar’s hip and waist while a possessive hand gripped and stroked the shaft of his erection. In this fantasy, he thrust upwards, striving for more of those incredible sensations. Lips fastening to his neck caused him to shiver and moan as his near-conscious mind floated toward the surface… and woke.

Jesus! This was no dream. Those really were Tobyn’s lips now moving along his collarbone… and they were definitely not imaginary fingers wrapped around Kellar’s cock….

Initially floored, but immediately engaged, he arched into the contact, overtaken by rapidly-building ecstasy. Kellar was becoming almost delirious at the attention being lavished on him. Hell of a way for his mate to wake him!

Just as he was about to move and reach for the man, Tobyn’s head shot up, eyes round with shock. “Oh shit! What… I… oh my God… I’m so sorry… I thought I was dreaming.”

His expression turned to horrified panic, and it reminded Kellar of a similar expression he’d seen. “Hey, it’s okay. I thought I was too.” He mourned the sudden release of his cock as Tobyn sat up, still showing his dismay clearly in the moonlit room. He stared at his hand like it was some strange appendage that had betrayed him. “Really, it’s okay. I’m sure as hell not complaining.” Kellar reached for the man, but he edged away. He slid closer, but his mate scrambled still further across the wide mattress. “Tobyn?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t believe I did such a thing. I’ve never been so forward before. What the fuck is the matter with me? Why would I do something like that?” He was sitting on the far side of the bed now, feet on the floor, and his back to Kellar.

As much as he didn’t want to, Kellar stayed where he was and gave Tobyn his space. “Like what?” he asked softly. “Touch your mate? I think that is what’s at work here. It’s the joining, man. We’ve started it, and our bodies, our minds… maybe even our souls… need to finish it. I was just as dazed and into it as you were. Come here, please? You didn’t do anything wrong. How would you have felt if it was me doing it in my sleep and not you?”

Tobyn turned his head to face him. “It… it would have been….” He blew out some air. “I wouldn’t have minded,” he finally admitted. “All I can think about is you. Touching you… tasting you. I can still feel you in my hand, and it was… I don’t like not being in control, Kellar.”

“You are in control. You pulled back and made a choice to stop. Anytime, you can get up and walk away. But is that what you want to do, because I want to be with my mate. I don’t see any point in fighting the joining, and I’m not going to apologize for my desire to love you, and you shouldn’t either.”

“I’m being stupid, right?”

“No… no you’re not… not unless you turn down all this,” he said, trying to lighten the moment for his mate.

It worked, and Tobyn laughed. “Yeah, that is a helluva lot to turn down.” He reverted to serious quickly, though. “This is all so new for me. I don’t adapt easily, but I think you already know that.” His expression was close to a grimace, and he dropped his head down to stare at fidgeting hands.

“I know, but I love who you are. It’s new for me too. And we can wait as long as you need. They’re just urges.”

“Pretty powerful ones. Like, take you over in your sleep kind of powerful.”

“That’s for sure… way stronger than any I’ve ever experienced before, but I love you, and I can fight them until you’re ready.”

Tobyn spun around until he completely faced Kellar. “I love you too. But what I just did was embarrassing. I want to join with you… I mean, I really do… but I don’t want it to be, like, rutting.”

“You weren’t rutting, man. Please don’t think like that. This happened because we’re connected already, and we love each other. It’s intense for sure, but it’s as real as it gets. So, we can take our time and when we’re ready, we can continue what’s been started.”

“Are you ready?”

“I am, but that doesn’t mean you should be. As much as I want this, I’m just as nervous as you probably are,” Kellar confessed while staring into searching eyes. “Can you just come back here and lay down with me… please?”

Kellar relaxed when Tobyn returned to his place beside him, draping an arm across his chest as he leaned into his side as if he’d never left. “There. That’s better.”

“I agree.” Tobyn burrowed closer. “I don’t like being even a few feet away from you, and you’re right about what we feel being as real as it gets. This is some of that dumb shit I warned you about, but I’ve never felt so much passion before. I didn’t even feel like me, and that was a little freaky.”

“I understand how it shook you up to suddenly wake like that. I loved it, but the strength of what I was feeling… well, it surprised me too… pretty damn intense,” he admitted, staring up at the ceiling while running his fingertips along his mate’s forearm.

“You loved it, huh?”

“Fuck yeah. It was the best dream I’ve ever had, and when I woke, I have to say my whole body felt like it was on fire. Seriously… like it was supercharged or something.”

“Mine too. That’s what I meant about not feeling like myself. So… when we do complete it, we’ll give off a lot more energy to those who need it?”

“Mm hmm.”

“It would be for the greater good then?”

Kellar could hear the grin in his voice. “I guess you could say that. What’s going on in that complicated mind of yours? Are you feeling better?”

“I want you… just as much as I did when… earlier.”

“I can feel that. But you just said you weren’t ready.”

“I said I was embarrassed. You assumed I wasn’t ready.”

“And…?”

“I’m not embarrassed anymore.” Kellar held his breath as he felt Tobyn’s hand slide down his stomach. He didn’t stop until he held him once again in his hand. “I’m drawn to this,” he said with a little tremble in his voice.

“That makes me happy.”

“Yeah?” His hand was excruciatingly slow as he slid skin over a hardness that had never really deflated.

“God, yeah. I’m thanking the hell out of the earth mother right now.”

Tobyn’s face looked up to his while the magical hand continued its movement. Kellar’s heart talked to his soul when he glimpsed the look of devotion shining through those moonlit eyes, and it took a second for his words to register. “A little spit trading would be nice, don’t you think?”

Kellar couldn’t speak, but he could nod. He moved his idle hand to Tobyn’s whiskered jaw, starting a kiss that began slow and sensual, but built to a higher passion than any before it. The need to possess each other fueled it, and Tobyn let go of the steel bar of a cock and moved his body over onto Kellar’s.

The unbroken kiss was now accompanied by almost frantic frottage as their two erections met for the first time. Panting, they eventually came up for air, and Kellar marveled at how in sync their tongues had been. He felt like he could kiss his mate forever… it was so unbelievably perfect. Their foreheads were pressed together as they breathed into each other, slowly building their oxygen levels back up.

“Holy mother,” Tobyn spoke first. His hips continued to move in a slow grinding rhythm, and the effect he was having on the man beneath him made Kellar grab his hips to still him.

“It’s too fucking good. I’m going to come.”

“Me too.” Tobyn’s hips were still trying to move.

“Tobyn? I’m with you, but, ah… I don’t think coming on our stomachs counts as exchanging fluids.” Kellar’s words broke through whatever haze his mate was in.

“Oh yeah, right. Stupid me,” he said with a sheepish grin. He was off his mate instantly, and was now kneeling on the bed looking at him.

His hardness jutted out, pointing skyward, capturing Kellar’s undivided attention and literally making his mouth water. A whisper of a groan escaped his mouth, making Tobyn smile.

“So, how do we do this?”

Kellar drew his eyes away from the beautiful instrument, and even in moonlight, he could see the flushed skin of the blond man… his man. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with much needed air. “Together… like, at the same time, okay?” His cock was ready to explode just from the view and the thought of taking Tobyn in his mouth. “We have to be quick, though. I’m about there.”

The speed with which Tobyn flipped and laid his body down caught Kellar off guard. “I’ve only ever read about sixty-nines before. Is this fast enough?” he asked with a cheeky grin.

Kellar chuckled at the eagerness Tobyn was displaying. “Yeah… you look so fucking hot.”

“So do you. You need to slide down a bit, though, mountain man.”

Kellar was just as quick, and without any further utterance, his tongued licked the pulsating column of flesh in front of him. The spontaneous attack elicited a thrilling sound from Tobyn that dwindled to a muffled hum once he encased the head of Kellar’s cock with his mouth. Kellar cut off his own appreciative noise as he claimed Tobyn’s in the same way, holding on to the lower half of his mate’s thick cock. Kellar hadn’t known what to expect, but the taste far surpassed anything he could have imagined. He figured it might be an aspect of the joining, but regardless, it was something he would crave forever. If clear precum stimulated him in such a way, he looked forward to what was still to come.

From the sounds of the almost whimpers escaping from Tobyn, it was clear he was experiencing the same rush of need. Kellar took a quick second to be impressed by how much of him Tobyn had taken in. More than half was out of sight. His tongue was doing wondrous things, and, with the addition of a dedicated suction, Kellar was mere moments away from delivering another bodily fluid to his mate.

He could only manage to take in half of his mate’s cock, but, combined with his hand, it proved to be more than adequate. There was no warning given. Tobyn’s hips jerked, and he moaned around the instrument in his own mouth before shooting jets of semen into Kellar’s. The second he felt the first powerful splash hit his throat, his own eruption began, and it appeared Tobyn was as greedy for this exchange as he was. He continued to ejaculate beyond any previous experience, to the point Kellar wondered if they were ever going to stop. Tobyn matched him the entire time, shot after shot. In all the times he’d jerked off, he’d never had an orgasm anywhere near the intensity and magnitude of this one. Love? Joining? It didn’t matter.

Finally, the spurts went from splashes to dribbles, but still, neither man relinquished the other. Tobyn’s tongue kept on coaxing, until finally Kellar couldn’t take any more. Pulling his mouth away, he pleaded for mercy. His mate gave it to him, but didn’t let go of the still rigid length of flesh. He was staring at it with wonder, and Kellar understood exactly how he felt.

After letting his golden head fall to the mattress and rest for a minute, Tobyn spoke. “Do you feel any different?” he asked, twisting to show an endearing grin.

Kellar managed a chuckle as he strove to calm his breathing. “Yeah, it feels like my balls are twice their normal size now.”

“Is that a good thing?”

“It’s a great thing, man. It’s like they had a weight-lifting workout. I’ve never come like that in my life… and you taste so fucking good… better than chocolate.” His heart had calmed down now, and a contented lassitude spread over him. “What about you? Are you ever going to let go of my dick?”

Tobyn was now laid flat out, but he raised his head and looked from his hand to Kellar. “Nah, I think I’ll hold onto it. It shoots out the best-tasting milkshake I’ve ever had.”

Laughter rumbled from the big man and his whole body shook, making Tobyn join him. “So, you think I taste good too?”

“The nectar of the gods, and yeah, better than chocolate… better than anything,” he answered with a smug expression. “I’ve never come like that either. I know what you mean about your balls.”

“I love you, Tobyn. I know some of this… this urgency… was about our joining, and maybe even had something to do with our orgasms, but, I really do love you… so much.”

“Me too. Can I be honest about something?”

“I can already tell you’re starting to go into worry mode. You can talk to me about anything and I’ll never judge you.” He leaned over and kissed the tip of Tobyn’s still sensitive dick, savoring the flavor of it.

Tobyn gave a little hiss as his cock lifted in response. “I was just thinking about being joined. What happens now… if one of us dies?”

“What?” Kellar hadn’t expected that question at all.

Tobyn swiped his tongue across Kellar’s cock as payback, eliciting a yelp before bracing his head on his elbow. “I know this isn’t the right topic of conversation for a time like this, and I don’t mean to be morbid… but, I can’t help remember what Fendral did after he lost Esther. You and I are now connected like they were, or at least we’re on our way.”

Kellar studied the handsome face. “Come on up here with me. Otherwise my dick is never going to go soft.” Tobyn gave a half-hearted smile before switching positions, and they were soon locked in a loving kiss. When it ended, Tobyn sighed before resting his head on the broad, hairy chest, breathing deeply.

“Sorry… I’m being stupid again.”

“No, you’re not. I get it. This is pretty intense, isn’t it?” He felt the slight nod from his mate. “I think we have to keep in mind Fendral lost his entire family… not just his mate. And I don’t think it would be so much different if we weren’t shifters. It’s always going to hurt if you lose someone you love, whether you’re human, or one of us. I’ve watched animals die of what I’m sure were broken hearts. If our connection is stronger that love, then we should enjoy that. I’m not going to worry about something which, in all likelihood, won’t happen. We have our whole lives ahead of us, okay?”

“Yeah, you’re right. And you’re right about Fendral. He did lose everything… his entire family. He took one hit after another, after another. So, do you feel changed in any way, and I don’t mean your balls?”

“Yeah. I do. I’ve never been this happy in my entire life.”

“Me neither, but you know what I mean.”

“Well, I can tell you our auras are bigger… they’re fuller and brighter… each band of color is thicker, and they’re moving together like they are linked… joined.”

“Cool, so it worked.”

Kellar snorted and grinned. “We’re not a science experiment.”

“Oh jeez. Sorry. I didn’t mean it to sound like that.”

“You didn’t. I was joking. I know exactly what you’re thinking. You want us to be able to help the pack as much as possible, and I love that about you. But, can you let some of that weight off your shoulders? You have me now, and we’re on our way to making the pack healthy again, okay? Trust me.”

“Okay. And I do trust you… when I say dumb shit, just ignore me.”

“You don’t say dumb shit, and you’re never stupid. And there’s no way I’ll ever, ever ignore you. You’re my other half, Tobyn.”

“Sweet. I got me a romantic one.”

Kellar laughed. “Who’d have thought I’d get to be a romantic anything,” he said as he drew his mate closer, contentment lulling him and the tawny-haired man back to sleep. Just before he gave in, he flickered, and what he saw was a spectacle unmatched by anything previous. It filled him with peace, and he wished with all his heart that his mate could share in the wonderful slow-dance of colors surrounding them, moving in perfect unison.

Of course, I send a big thank you to my editor, Timothy M., and thank you to all those who read and support this endeavor of mine.
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 82
  • Love 45
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



What a beautiful chapter. I'M so happy for Kellar and Tobyn. I know there are issues with them both and with love, they will weather those and have a healthy pack. I'm hoping the former Alpha comes around and is able to return. Thanks for another chapter.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

A beautiful culmination of feeling; I feel spoiled. So warm (and sexy!). I like that you allow their personalities to shine through even in these most intimate of moments. Can't wait for the next one! :-D

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This is way better than watching northern lights. Beautiful, happy, loving, joyous, fulfilling, intimate...thank you for letting us see all their colors, all their love on display. Lux is right...you spoiled us; but maybe Tobyn and Kellar will be able to spoil each other for a little bit, too.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it......and Kellar is partially wrong, Tobyn does say some dumb shit sometimes....but that's what makes him so loveable....and Kellar was actually treating them more like a science experiment in the beginning by not telling Tobyn his thoughts about them being mates....so it's a little ironic that Kellar said that....but I still love it all...thank you Gary....keep up the great work

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Okay, so not to take away from the absolute beauty of how this chapter was written, cause it was so beautiful, but I felt like I needed a cold shower by the end! Wow Gary, just wow. It was the perfect combination of warm, loving, intimacy, that was so sexy at the same time. I just love how you write, all the conflict and tension is almost unbearable and then you make the payoff totally worth it.

 

I'm especially excited for Kellar, he just has so much love to give, and now Tobyn gets to be the lucky recipient of all that. Of course, Tobyn is lavishing Kellar just as much, which is wonderful because Kellar has needs that love his entire life. I do wonder though if there is a way for Tobyn to experience their colors like Kellar was wishing at the end. I suppose it doesn't matter if Tobyn can see it or not because he can most certainly feel it.

 

Anyway, this chapter left me smiling, I echo lux that you spoiled us with this one. But seriously spoil us some more because this was wonderful.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Man, I was afraid Tobyn was having second thoughts...I'm glad it was basically just nerves--although there's nothing 'just' about nerves. They can be a mood killer of the first water.
Am I right in thinking that a full joining will involve anal sex, and it will include both mates giving and receiving? That would seem the best dynamic for this couple, as neither one seems to be the 'retiring' type. :)
I can't wait for Eleanor to hear about their joining...and hope the Pack will soon have some new pups to welcome.
Hot and fuzzy this time, my dearest friend!

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

“It would be for the greater good then?” :lol: such altruists these two. ;)
I'm thrilled with how far T and K have come in such a short amount of time. They've admitted their love for each other and have taken the first big steps to full physical intimacy. I know T has a hard time with change, but he is really trying, for Kellar's sake... and his own.
I understand T's fear of not being in control, but sometimes, with love, you just have to let go and free-fall, especially when there is someone like Kellar waiting to catch him.
The intensification of their aura's and the fact that they are acting as if they are joined is interesting. I wonder if the strengthened colours will mean that there is even more "dust" to feed the depleted pack when they return? I can't wait until they get back to see what effect this has on the rest of the shifters.
Monday is a long way away, but I will try to be patient ;)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Awesome!
TtD needs to work on his pillow talk :lol: but I think he showed more of his vulnerable side in the post sex snuggle, he was more honest and open with his mate and this was a good thing.
And then he ended on “Sweet. I got me a romantic one.” Maybe one day he won't be TtD anymore :P

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 05:17 AM, Gene63 said:

What a beautiful chapter. I'M so happy for Kellar and Tobyn. I know there are issues with them both and with love, they will weather those and have a healthy pack. I'm hoping the former Alpha comes around and is able to return. Thanks for another chapter.

Hey, Gene! Always great to hear from you. I'm glad you found this beautiful. :) They've finally sorted out some of their issues, even with Tobyn being Tobyn. He knows what he has now. Thanks so much for the great review... cheers, buddy... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 05:31 AM, Lux Apollo said:

A beautiful culmination of feeling; I feel spoiled. So warm (and sexy!). I like that you allow their personalities to shine through even in these most intimate of moments. Can't wait for the next one! :-D

Thank you, lux! I'm so pleased you got what you did from it. I'm good at spoiling people :) . Thank you for saying what you have about the personalities coming through during intimacy... that means a lot... and thank you for the great review, my friend... it makes me feel good! Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 05:55 AM, Parker Owens said:

This is way better than watching northern lights. Beautiful, happy, loving, joyous, fulfilling, intimate...thank you for letting us see all their colors, all their love on display. Lux is right...you spoiled us; but maybe Tobyn and Kellar will be able to spoil each other for a little bit, too.

Yeah, Parker, they're spoiling each other as we speak :) . Thanks for another of your beautiful reviews. Better than northern lights? Just freaking awesome to hear... I'm so glad you liked this, and thanks for the 'colorful' review... cheers, my friend... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 06:09 AM, JayT said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it......and Kellar is partially wrong, Tobyn does say some dumb shit sometimes....but that's what makes him so loveable....and Kellar was actually treating them more like a science experiment in the beginning by not telling Tobyn his thoughts about them being mates....so it's a little ironic that Kellar said that....but I still love it all...thank you Gary....keep up the great work

Your welcome, jt, and I'm pleased you think Tobyn is lovable :) . You make some good points/observations here. Tobyn owns his dumb shit tendency and I think that's why he IS adorable. Kellar had no confidence in where he and Tobyn stood at the beginning, so he resorted to his analytical healer mind to work through what was happening, but yeah, I see the irony. Thanks for the thoughtful review and your support, buddy... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/12/2016 at 4:43 PM, spikey582 said:

Okay, so not to take away from the absolute beauty of how this chapter was written, cause it was so beautiful, but I felt like I needed a cold shower by the end! Wow Gary, just wow. It was the perfect combination of warm, loving, intimacy, that was so sexy at the same time. I just love how you write, all the conflict and tension is almost unbearable and then you make the payoff totally worth it.

 

I'm especially excited for Kellar, he just has so much love to give, and now Tobyn gets to be the lucky recipient of all that. Of course, Tobyn is lavishing Kellar just as much, which is wonderful because Kellar has needs that love his entire life. I do wonder though if there is a way for Tobyn to experience their colors like Kellar was wishing at the end. I suppose it doesn't matter if Tobyn can see it or not because he can most certainly feel it.

 

Anyway, this chapter left me smiling, I echo lux that you spoiled us with this one. But seriously spoil us some more because this was wonderful.

Wow,back, spikey! Thank you for what you say here. This is so rewarding... I can't even tell you. As a writer, you never know whether you will succeed in what you try to do, so when you get that validation, it's pretty powerful. I'm happy for Kellar too. The fact Tobyn was given a pass yet initiated their lovemaking was something Kellar deserved. He's waited for a person of his own since he was found alone in a ditch, in a carseat. And you're right... it doesn't matter that Tobyn can't see colors... there's only one person in their whole world who can, and that makes Kellar special. I will definitely try to spoil you some more... and this review leaves ME smiling. Cheers, my friend... Gary....

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 10:43 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Man, I was afraid Tobyn was having second thoughts...I'm glad it was basically just nerves--although there's nothing 'just' about nerves. They can be a mood killer of the first water.

Am I right in thinking that a full joining will involve anal sex, and it will include both mates giving and receiving? That would seem the best dynamic for this couple, as neither one seems to be the 'retiring' type. :)

I can't wait for Eleanor to hear about their joining...and hope the Pack will soon have some new pups to welcome.

Hot and fuzzy this time, my dearest friend!

Hey, buddy! Tobyn was just being Tobyn, but I think it means a lot that he wants their lovemaking to be about love and not the joining... romantic bugger... As Miss Sybil said to Kellar the first time the met, every joining is different... there's no hard and fast rules to it... some even exchange a little blood. I think the pack is going to be happy that the mates are united, for sure. Hot and fuzzy? Love it, my friend... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 02:22 PM, LitLover said:

“It would be for the greater good then?” :lol: such altruists these two. ;)

I'm thrilled with how far T and K have come in such a short amount of time. They've admitted their love for each other and have taken the first big steps to full physical intimacy. I know T has a hard time with change, but he is really trying, for Kellar's sake... and his own.

I understand T's fear of not being in control, but sometimes, with love, you just have to let go and free-fall, especially when there is someone like Kellar waiting to catch him.

The intensification of their aura's and the fact that they are acting as if they are joined is interesting. I wonder if the strengthened colours will mean that there is even more "dust" to feed the depleted pack when they return? I can't wait until they get back to see what effect this has on the rest of the shifters.

Monday is a long way away, but I will try to be patient ;)

Yes, yes they are. :) . You're right about Tobyn trying. Kellar's patience is all he needs. T comes around his 'dumb shit' given time, and I don't think Kellar minds giving it to him. Tobyn is figuring out there's no reason to dig his heels in. And yeah, absolutely, there should be more dust, according to Kellar's theory. It's all for the greater good hehe... thanks for the constant support, my friend... it means the world to me... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Very, very nice.. But this is what you do so well Gary. It could easily have been a series of awkward, starts and stops between Kellar and Tobyn, but you made their intimacy so beautiful and loving and fun. It felt so them, if that makes sense. The auras, I could almost see too.
Now, I know it's new and they can't get enough of each other, and I'm happy they got that out of our system. Are we going to find the bad guys now?

 

Perfect Gary... Thanks much..

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Loved it Gary. The closeness, the need to be touching is very familiar to me. I understand it very well. Beautiful chapter!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 09:40 PM, Puppilull said:

Finally, boys! Now maybe they can get to the more pressing issues of hunters and locating more shifters.

Yes, finally! And it almost didn't happen :) . And yeah, new avenues start to show themselves... thanks for the support and the review, my friend... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/13/2016 11:43 PM, Bucket1 said:

Awesome!

TtD needs to work on his pillow talk :lol: but I think he showed more of his vulnerable side in the post sex snuggle, he was more honest and open with his mate and this was a good thing.

And then he ended on “Sweet. I got me a romantic one.” Maybe one day he won't be TtD anymore :P

Yay! Tobyn is still Tobyn no matter what he does, but you got to 'hand' it to the boy. He gets the job done in the end :) . I'm so pleased you're seeing him in a different light. We can always hold out hope that he drops the 'tD, Thanks, buddy, for an 'awesome' review... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 08:59 AM, Defiance19 said:

Very, very nice.. But this is what you do so well Gary. It could easily have been a series of awkward, starts and stops between Kellar and Tobyn, but you made their intimacy so beautiful and loving and fun. It felt so them, if that makes sense. The auras, I could almost see too.

Now, I know it's new and they can't get enough of each other, and I'm happy they got that out of our system. Are we going to find the bad guys now?

 

Perfect Gary... Thanks much..

Thanks, Def! I'm glad it felt 'so them' and yes, it made perfect sense to me. Tobyn has struggled to adapt at times, but he knows what he feels. I understand his desire to be in control, but Kellar got through to him quite easily. Once he's in, Tobyn is all in. I'm so pleased the intimacy came across well. I was worried readers wouldn't understand Tobyn, but it appears you all did. And yeah, the auras. I wish I could do justice to how I see it in my head. Bad guys? We'll see :) . Thanks, my friend, for this... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/15/2016 01:01 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Loved it Gary. The closeness, the need to be touching is very familiar to me. I understand it very well. Beautiful chapter!

Thanks, tim. Your kind words mean a lot. I'm so pleased you liked this... it was important to me that it went over well... thanks for your support and review, my friend... Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/19/2016 06:36 AM, LadyDe said:

Do I really need to stroke your ego after what the others have said??? :funny: Didn't think so. :worship:

Yes! Sroking is always welcomed! :) . Thanks so much for the review, LadyDe... your support is appreciated... believe me! Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

OK, time to catch up. Their aura colors may be doing a slow dance, and Tobyn may take his time in acceptng his need to do some horizontal dancing, but once they get down to it, we see almost instant eruption. :P While Tobyn's reaction on waking up might be close to dumb shit - or at least the part where he moved away from Kellar, he managed to talk about his doubts and fears so Kellar could understand and help him.
They need each other and the energy they'll get from joining. There's enough bad shit waiting out there to be dealt with, but at least they'll work together - and have plenty of nights like this.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..