Jump to content

Mother Moon's Message in Troubled Times

   (1 review)
Genres: Poetry
Sub-genres: Free-Verse

Two poems about one of life's constants. The first one was written on Mother's Day Eve. 

Copyright © 2020 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bill W

  

If you enjoy poetry, then you won't want to miss reading these two beautiful poems.  The first is a tribute to the author's mother and he provides details that leave you feeling as if you almost knew her.  It provides descriptions that gives you a brief glimpse of how she may have appeared on a given day, as well as a tribute to the fact that she would bend, but never break, and was always there for him.

In the second poem, the author pays a heartfelt homage to the moon.  He is deeply in touch with its phases and relates to how it affects his life.  I believe too many of us simply ignore the moon or just take it for granted, but it has a much deeper meaning for the author.   

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this, Bill. I appreciate you recommending these. Nature is my religion, and the moon is who I pray to. I wish everyone could have known my mom. Cheers!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..