Jump to content

Silver and Gold

   (2 reviews)

It's a tale as old as time: When woman is traded to the faeries, the Lord of the Wood falls for her. It's the perfect love story — for them.

Life is less picture perfect for the Lord's former lovers. For decades, Feldspar, Gneiss, and the Lord were a triad inside and outside the bedroom. 

Eight months later Feldspar's heart is still broken. He has tried everything. Torrid threesomes, exercise, mind-altering substances, and faking it.

When Silver, a strange faery who spends most of his time with humans, returns to the Wood Feldspar has a chance to remake himself. Will he be able to find love again, or will fear get in the way?

Copyright © 2021 imogene_arant; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mrsgnomie

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great story that is definitely worth the read. @imogene_arantbuilds an incredible world. I immensely loved the Felspar and Silver along with the secondary characters. Lots of emotion and wonder as they go on their journey. Very imaginative story. Recommend! 

  • Love 4
Link to review
84Mags

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This first story submission from an author new to GA, but well received on another site, lifts the curtain on the imaginative world of the Fae. With a backdrop of the Wood and the human world, enchantment, a good bit of angst, mystery and romance follow our main characters. There are many types of enduring love and commitment. It’s the path Felspar and Silver take that is intriguing.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..