Jump to content

The Boy in the Striped Socks

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

A story of the development of a teenage gay male relationship

Lance and Julian 'meet' in a Chat Room, progress to exchanging emails and then decide to meet but without having exchanged photos. 
Copyright © 2016 Ivor Slipper; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Geron Kees

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members
Spoiler

A pretty charming tale of love and discovery, and about how easy it can be to find someone, and how far you might go to keep them. There isn't enough romance in the world anymore. Here's a healthy dose of it to share.

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A very sweet tale of two boys meeting for the first time, falling in love and how it changed their lives for the better as they overcome obstacles together.  Different ages and positions in society are overcome by their love for each other and the love of Julian's sister and Lance's family.  Beautifully written characters that will engage you emotional, and a flowing plot with realistic dialogue.  A good read for a lazy afternoon.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great story that was based on a picture. It showed how two charming boy’s were able to discover about love and life. It showed all the quirks from the initial meeting, to them living together. How one family didn’t want to know them, except Julian’s sister and the other family wanted to show them nothing but love.

I highly recommend this as a story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..