Jump to content

Falling into You - Puppy for Sale 2 2. The Puppy Saga

   (4 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Sequel to the 2015 novel Puppy for Sale. 

Here we pick up Jensen (Puppy) Stibbings, his family and friends, four months after the events told in the first story. With Greenstone now a distant memory and Puppy's mind maturing fast, he needs to make careful decisions as he navigates his way through a new life.

As we saw previously, drama is never far away from the budding teenager and you can bet it's always 'complicated.' But with loving parents and a protective brother, Puppy might just have the support to rise above the turbulence that often makes up his life.

Follow him once more.

There may be some graphic scenes that some readers might find upsetting. If this is the case a separate warning will be posted at the start of the chapter. As with the previous story, there will be bad language throughout and scenes of a sexual nature.
Copyright © 2021 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Gary L

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Please read the first vol before turning to this 5***** follow up.  TOGETHER they add up to a heart-renderingly good story. Huge insights into the callous pain of the care home system but also into the power of human love to heal.  
one of the best stories on GA.  Be prepared for tears of sadness and joy 🥲 

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review this story. I'm very grateful :) 

Copy of digital email signature design template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

  • Love 2
Link to review
Mawgrim

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

James Matthews writes teenage angst and emotional swings so well. Puppy goes through a ton more experiences, both good and bad, in this story as he puts Greenstone behind him and gradually finds his place in the outside world.

All of the characters, both major and minor, are well drawn and have believable motives and emotions. A good read, that will leave you wanting more.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review.

Copy of digital email signature design template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

  • Love 3
Link to review
pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Puppy matures a lot as he experiences love, family, heartache, loneliness - normal teen growth, but lacking so much from his time at Greenstone.   So wonderfully crafted and written.  Makes one yearn for more!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review.

Copy of digital email signature design template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the continuing story of Puppy (Jensen) Stibbings.

If you thought the first Book about Puppy was a rollercoaster then fasten your seat belt for even more drama.

This story sees Puppy still with Hunter, we follow them as they go through drama and turbulent times together.

Both books come highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review Chris. Glad you enjoyed it :) 

Copy of digital email signature design template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..