Jump to content

For Everything You Are 1. For Everything Series

   (2 reviews)


James Matthews' 2013 debut Novel. Now re-released in the third person, extended in several places and re-edited comes back to Gay Authors.

Jake Stevens is waking up to a typical day when his best friend and crush reveals a conversation he heard Jake's father having on the phone. Cody cannot be sure about the contents, but if accurate, it would be life-changing. While the ordinarily astute and school loving Jake lets his mind turn in on itself, Cody insists and promises he will always be there for Jake, no matter what happens. But, he is leading Jake into a false narrative. For if the contents true, that promise will be broken instantly. 

©Copyright 2021 James Matthews; Mark Baker; All Rights Reserved.')

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a very intense look at the life of one teen, Jake Stevens, and the people in his life  - his parents, his best friend, and his eventual boyfriend - that is definitely worth reading.  It is not your typical shallow love story - far from it!  And yet, it does look at love and how it affects Jake's life.  This is a well-written and crafted story that explores a reality of life:  how does one start from zero (no friends, moving to a new and strange location, starting life in a new school) to self-confidence in one's ability to deal with the challenges of life.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the story of Jake Stevens whose life is suddenly changed when his Dad takes a job in the USA.

Jake suddenly finds himself losing his best friend Cody and everything he has ever known.

What follows is the journey of a lifetime for Jake and his family. Once in America Jake finds himself a stranger, who has to go through the stress of finding new friends, going to a new school. Eventually he manages this, finds himself a boyfriend and starts to enjoy his new life.

As with all @James Matthews stories this is full of happiness, sadness and difficult times for everyone.

This comes highly recommended.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..