Jump to content

For Everything You Were 2. For Everything Series

   (3 reviews)

The 2014 Sequel to For Everything You Are.

Jake Stands alone at his window thinking about past events, meanwhile a package is on it's way to him. Pandora's box might be in that package leading Jake to travel deeper into the rabbit hole to discover the truth. Has Everything been a lie? Or does the one he loves really care about him?

©Copyright 2014 James Matthews, Mark Baker; All Rights Reserved.'

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 8
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a brilliantly written story of love and intrigue. James writes a very gripping story that will you racing through the chapters trying to solve the many mysteries and deceits that challenge Jake.  I loved the story and felt the ending was a sensitive and fulfilling completion of the two volume story.  However, I do suggest you read the stories in order.  I also have a WARNING that the first book may leave you feeling crushed.  Don't worry, just keep reading this book and all will be good. Very good.  Mystery, adventure, spies and hot passionate teens are a featured.  I highly recommend these two books if you like characters you can love passionately and some you can hate with just as much passion. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the second in, hopefully, more volumes to a wonderful story of more twists and turns that will keep the reader not wanting to put down  any chapter until the end.  Jake faces many issues and learns about a web of lies that affects everyone he knows.  How will it turn out?  Must read!

  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the sequel to Everything you Are.

We follow Jake, Cody and family as they return from the USA following Ethan's death.

We watch as Jake struggles to get over Ethan's death. But one day a mysterious letter arrives which leads Jake on great adventures. 

This is a fantastic story that will make you laugh and cry whilst trying to solve and understand the various incidents that Jake confronts.

Both stories need to be read and come highly recommended.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..