Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 16,391 Words
  • 2,566 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Company - 4. Bonding

p style="text-align:center;"> owens-creek.jpg

The next morning did not turn out quite the way I expected it. Not bad, but not what I expected. I found myself in a scene suitable to be the subject of a Renaissance master.

I woke up lying on my back in the bright glow of warm early morning sun from the high windows, bathing the bed in a yellow-orange glow. Jeb’s head and arm were lying across my chest. Frank was spooned against Jeb’s back with his arm draped over Jeb and his face nuzzled against his back.

I got an even better view from the full-length mirror at the end of the bed. The sheet had migrated down to cover only our legs.

I lay there silent and still, just enjoying the view and the emotions it stirred. I may have dozed off, enjoying the tranquil feeling of closeness and stunning beauty. I thought I might hear faint sounds from time to time, but we were way out in the county. All manner of birds and beasts were waking up and raising hell.

Eventually, I was driven from paradise by the need to visit the bathroom. Jeb didn’t want to let go. I didn’t either. He didn’t really wake up. He repositioned by rolling over and came to rest facing Frank with their foreheads touching. Once again I was deeply touched by the beauty of the scene.

Then it occurred to me that they were so beautiful to me because I loved them.

When I went to the door, I discovered Toby sitting on a folding chair from the kitchen sketching away with charcoal pencils. He was quiet and showed me his work. I was absolutely stunned. It was way past beautiful approaching the realm of ethereal.

I hugged Toby and, in pure Toby form, his hand deftly slid in my boxers and gave my morning wood a friendly squeeze. I chuckled and made my way down the hall bathroom, still steamy from someone’s morning shower.

As I was relieving myself, I heard the door open. I was done, flushed, and turned to see Toby grinning at me. I closed the lid, sat and Toby came over and sat on my knee.

I said, “That drawing you did was spectacular, Toby. I love it.”

He asked, “When I looked in on you guys, I knew it was special and went right for my sketchbook. Did you and Frank do it with Jeb?”

“No, we were just sleeping.”

“Jeb likes to snuggle. He’s really sweet.”

“Yes he is and so are you. That sketch was breathtaking”, I said, hugging him. I noticed that Toby’s hair was still a little wet and smelled fresh and clean. The Speedo was gone, and he was wearing some cute little blue boxers.

He said, “It was fun to do. I like to draw people I love.”

I drew the cute little treasure known as Toby close, kissed him on the head and stroked his back. “Love you too, Toby. You are incredible.”

“I’ll have to think of something naughty to do that will get me a spanking.”

“After that drawing, you get a reward, not a spanking.”

He giggled and said, “A spanking from you is a reward.”

“Let me think about it and I’ll come up with something special for you. Are you hungry? I’m going to make some breakfast.”

Toby said, “Cool. Very cool. I’ll finish up that sketch while you cook breakfast.”

 

On the way to the kitchen, I noticed that the boy’s room was empty, Tony was missing, but Chris was still asleep. I smiled when I found Tony and Brandon horsing around on the couch in the big living room. I had hoped that Tony and Brandon would bond, and I had to grin as I watched it happen.

I wanted to avoid interrupting that process and slipped into the kitchen to get to work.

I had a few surprises for the guys that I pulled out of the pantry. The first was a Mr. Coffee that I set up following the directions. I had a pound of Community coffee, measured out the appropriate amount and put in enough water for eight cups and let it work.

I put on a bunch of bacon, a big pan of biscuits and prepared a bunch of eggs for scrambling. I put a bunch of apples, oranges and grapes in a bowl and put it in the middle of the table. I’m not sure why I liked cooking for my guys so much, but I really did.

First in the door were Tony and Brandon; Tony said, “That coffee smells wonderful.”

I said, “Morning, guys. I’ll have breakfast soon. There’s fruit to tide you over.”

Brandon grabbed a bunch of grapes while I poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Tony who savored it and took a sip.

I asked, “You need cream or sugar?”

“No. Why pollute it? It’s great.”

As I tended the eggs and bacon on the stove, Brandon asked, “How come Jed got to sleep with you and Frank?”

I said, “We talked until late, and he just stayed where he went to sleep.”

Brandon said, “I missed him last night. He’s great to snuggle with.”

I chuckled and said, “He is that.” I finished up the eggs, bacon and biscuits as Tony and Brandon paled around. Hearing them laugh and talk about comic books, movies and music was like music to my ears. Together, they were healing each others hurts.

As I served their plates, Toby arrived, and I fixed him a plate too. While they got busy, I pulled out a pair of glasses and poured some apple juice for the boys. When I handed it to them, their eyes got big and Toby said, “How did you know this was our favorite?”

I smiled and said, “Sam might have mentioned you guys go through it by the gallon. I’m going to see if I can gather the sleepy heads.”

The smell of bacon had Chris on his way to waking up. I gave him a hug and went to collect the Frank and Jeb.

When I arrived, Frank was gently running his hand across Jeb’s hair, taming his bed head. He saw me and said quietly, “Just look at him, Tim. He’s precious.”

I kissed them both and said, “You both are. Breakfast is ready.”

Jeb opened his eyes with a smile. “I smell coffee and bacon, but I’m being hugged by people I love, and I don’t want to move.”

Frank said, “Go ahead and move. Bacon disappears, but Tim and I both always have plenty more hugs for you.”

I helped them up and the three of us hugged in a clump, exchanging happy kisses and caresses. It occurred to me that somehow our happy couple was becoming a trio, and I was just fine with that.

 

After breakfast, I caught Toby and asked if he could show Frank and Jed the picture that he had drawn. He thought about it and said, “I don’t show those to just anybody. You promised me something special?”

I nodded.

He grinned and said, “Sure.”

 

As the second shift got ready for showers, Tony grabbed me and asked for a word. We went out to the screen room where Toby and Brandon were waiting on the big Shea's lounge. I had a feeling what this was going to be about.

Tony looked a little embarrassed and said, “OK guys, tell Tim what you did.”

Brandon smirked and said, “We joined Tony in the shower.”

I said, “I’m shocked. Shocked, I tell you. Well, knowing you two, maybe not so much.”

Toby made puppy dog eyes and said, “We’re sorry.”

I laughed and said, “Guys, I know you. You’re not sorry. You wanted to take a shower with a hot guy. That’s perfectly understandable.”

Now they were both pouting and I said, “Tony, both of these two little cuties were sexually abused. They act out in sexually inappropriate ways. Were you horribly traumatized?”

Tony laughed and said, “No. I was flattered that they wanted to take a shower with me. If they had asked, I would have probably let them. Well, maybe one at a time. Two of them are a bit much.”

Both boys heads spun toward Tony. Toby said, “Really?”

Tony nodded.

I said, “See guys. Just ask about things like this. Sometimes the answer will be no but, sometimes it will be yes. That’s why Sam has you with us— to learn about what’s appropriate and what’s not.”

Brandon looked at me and asked, “Could I take a shower with you?”

“I took one before bed, but I’ll need one later. OK?”

He looked like a kid who had just found a Porsche under the Christmas tree.

Toby said, “What about me?”

“It’ll happen. It’s just a matter of timing. OK?”

It was fun watching Brandon and Toby trying to decide which one of us to hug first.

 

 

When I got back inside, Jeb and Frank had vanished, but I had a pretty good idea where they were. I went upstairs and heard running water. I made it to the master bedroom, closed and locked the door.

I peeked around to see how things were going and could see that Jeb was washing Frank’s back, just like I’d shown him the night before. It would be wrong to just watch without saying anything.

I knocked and said, “It’s me.”

Frank opened the glass and said, “Come on in.”

“I took one late last night. You guys have fun, and I’ll be here to dry you off.”

Jeb peeked around the partition and said, “Really?”

“Yeah. Use what I taught you.”

I sat on the bed and watched my boyfriends reprise last night’s activities. I couldn’t see details through the foggy glass, but their silhouettes alone were enough. Frank and Jeb together were art. Beautiful and tender, but charged with enough energy to fry worlds.

I watched the entire process and appreciated the way Jeb emulated what we had done the night before. He was treating Frank with the same tenderness and affection that I had shown him.

Jeb knelt before Frank and gently washed his cock and balls slowly, causing Frank to tremble. He washed Frank’s legs and feet. Jeb finished with the sponge and had to reach Frank’s hair. The body contact made them both tremble, and I had to restrain myself from jumping in. I was aware that my heart was racing.

Frank took his turn washing Jeb, and I was touched that he used the same tenderness and care. It was obvious that Jeb reveled in the loving touch. Even through the foggy glass, it was obvious they were really enjoying themselves. When Frank knelt in front of Jeb, I thought he might just go for it, but he stayed on script. He finished with the soapy sponge and reached up to wash Jeb’s hair.

They stood together trembling holding each other closely; tender, beautiful and with white-hot heat and passion. They ground together in trembling ecstasy.

Apparently, this had been going on too long. Toby opened the locked door. Of course, he did. He’s Toby. He came in with his sketch pad under his arm, grinning like he had just stolen third base. He quietly approached me and sat in my lap- right on my raging boner. He whispered that Tony, Chris and Brandon were out back.

He opened his sketch pad and started sketching while grinding his butt into my crotch.

In the shower, Frank and Jeb were holding each other, enjoying the closeness. As I watched over his shoulder, Toby’s pencil seemed to dance over the page. He started with guidelines and formed general shapes, and in a short couple of minutes the forms took shape. When it became clear that Frank and Jed were finishing up, Toby closed his sketch pad, hugged me and went out the door.

I was waiting with towels when Jed and Frank came out of the shower. The very hardest thing I’ve done in a very long time was to kiss them both, tell them to catch me downstairs and give them the room.

I caught up with Toby, and he was well into creating another masterpiece.

Toby said, “Why didn’t you stay with them?”

“It was my gift to them. I would have loved to jump in that, but I couldn’t. Jeb’s not ready yet.”

Toby shook his head and said, “You and your rules! How do you ever get laid?”

“I follow the rules, so you know you can trust me. Think about it. You said that you and Brandon like to get together with Andrew. I understand. He’s about my age, looks pretty good, and he treats you well but, could you really trust him?”

I could see the wheels turning in Toby’s head, and then he said, “I can trust you to do the right thing even when it’s the hard thing.”

I nodded.

Toby said, “Are you sure you’re from this planet?”

“I know. The way so many people act, it does seem alien. Wouldn’t you prefer to deal with someone who acts that way?”

“Absolutely.”

I sighed and said, “Here’s where it gets complicated, Toby. Rules are important but, you can’t be a robot either. You have to have good judgement to know when to bend or break those rules and, if you are doing it for the right reasons like love and compassion and not just lust.”

Toby’s eyes widened and said, “That’s why you only go just so far. That’s why you didn’t stay with Frank and Jeb.”

“Toby, do you remember the story of Adam and Eve and why they were thrown out of paradise?”

He knew this one. “That sneaky snake Satan tricked Eve into picking the forbidden fruit and giving it to Adam.”

I said, “Right. More specifically, that fruit was from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In a way, that’s what happened when that guy lured you into the bushes. You knew it was shady but, that forbidden fruit looked pretty good. He showed you how good sex can feel before you had the experience and emotional maturity to put it in context. It’s only natural that you want sex. It’s great. Everybody loves sex. Just think how much better it would have been for you if you had been two or three years older before you had such an intense experience.”

Toby said, “I had already been fooling around with Cole. That’s why that man’s big dick looked so interesting.”

“Sure. That’s only natural. Is Cole that first boy in your special book?”

Toby nodded.

“It wasn’t Cole that rimmed you. Getting rimmed for the first time is really intense, and you were what? Twelve?”

Toby said very quietly, “It was summer before seventh grade. I hadn’t quite turned twelve.”

“The guy who did that really needs to be far away from other kids, Toby. I’ve been thinking about how we can make that happen without you having to go to court and answer a bunch of questions. You don’t need or want that, but there are other kids out there you care about like Cole and Lance and little kids like you were. Would you be OK with me making copies of the molesters from your special sketchbook and have Father Ashley turn them over to the cops? If they know who and what to look for, they can get them.”

Toby answered sharply, “Not Andrew. He’s different. He doesn’t corner kids in the bathroom and feel them up or flash money. He’s really nice.”

I sighed and said, “OK. Not Andrew. I get it. You like him, but the other assholes really need to go down.”

Toby was quiet for a moment, and then he nodded. “I hadn’t really understood it until you put it like that. After I was with that guy, I wanted it more and more. That’s how I drove Cole away. What am I supposed to do, Tim?”

I stood and picked him up and held him, stroking his back. I said in my most supportive voice, “What are you going to do? You’re going to grow up. You’re going to live and love and make art because Sam and I will never, ever quit loving you special, special boy.”

He liked hearing that. He hugged me with all his might.

“Did I tell you that my Mom used to paint?”

Toby asked, “Is that where all the original art came from that’s in your house?”

“Yes.”

“She was great, Tim. I’m sure some of that stuff is very valuable.”

I chuckled and said, “Nobody can have it. That’s all I’ve got left of Mom but, I think she would like for you to use her studio.”

Toby twitched and said, “There’s a studio in your house?”

“Top floor with lots of glass and eastern exposure; she used to be really proud of the morning light in there.”

Toby vibrated with excitement in my arms. Then he nipped my ear.

“Why did you do that?”

“I just wanted to make sure you were real.”

“I’ll show you real!”

I put him down on the couch, stuck my tongue in his belly button and blew a raspberry. I tickled and hugged until he asked me to stop, or he was going to pee.

He ran off, I heard a flush, and then he ran back and said, “Where were we?”

Silliness and horseplay resumed.

That’s how Frank and Jeb found us when they reappeared from upstairs.

Frank came up to the couch and said, “Is this little rascal giving you trouble, Tim?”

I said, “Yes, he stole my heart.” Then I blew a big raspberry on Toby’s belly button, and he laughed.

Frank said, “You had better give it back. It belongs to me.”

Jeb sat beside Toby, put one arm around him, the other around me and said, “I think Tim’s heart is a little too big for Toby to make off with. I only just now understand how much he loves us all. Did you notice that this morning, he had everyone’s favorite breakfast drink?”

I said, “Just wait till you see what I barbecue for us later.”

Frank said, “Pineapple juice. You had pineapple juice just for me?”

“I like it too. Look, it’s no big deal. It’s just one of the little things you do for people you love.”

Jeb said, “That’s what makes you so special and rare, Tim. No one has ever treated me that way unless my parents were paying them to.”

“Then someone should have. They really missed out. If you think I’m special, look at this. Show them what you did this morning, Toby.”

Toby picked up his special sketchbook and flipped to the sunny masterpiece of the three of us he did earlier that morning.

Frank gasped and Jeb stared slack jawed at the drawing. With no prompting at all, Frank and Jeb hugged Toby and kissed him on the head.

Frank said, “Toby, that’s so beautiful, it's breathtaking.”

I said, “Show them the next one.”

Toby flipped the page.

You would only know that the picture was of Jeb and Frank if you had been there. It was only their silhouettes in shadows and mist, but Toby had captured the tenderness and warmth of the moment.

I said, “Toby is the youngest of us, but our whole group is exceptional in one way or another and very, very precious to me.”

 

Jeb, Frank and Toby volunteered to do some basic preparations for the lunch and to gather the towels that we had used. I looked outside to see what Chris, Tony and Brandon were up to. They had found a big blanket and were all three lying on their stomachs in the sun, glittering in sun tan oil stark naked.

I got the special sun tan oil with sunblock that I had gotten for Frank and went out to join them. They were quite the sight; Chris on the right, Brandon in the middle and Tony on the left.

I went out and sat on the blanket right in front of them and asked, “Do any of you guys have any experience with sunbathing in the nude?”

Tony said, “No. I always tan so well that I just assumed it would work just fine.”

Chris and Brandon just nodded.

I said, “Your bare behinds and fun parts have always been protected from the sun and will be a lot more sensitive to it than the rest of your skin. I’ve brought some sun tan oil with heavy sunscreen that I got to protect Frank’s skin. If you don’t mind, I’m going to protect your cute behinds from roasting, OK?”

Brandon said, “Thanks! The last thing I want is a burned behind.”

Chris said, “Yeah, I’ll pass on the burned butt too.”

They all grinned, knowing that they would enjoy the application. So, I applied the oil with sunscreen first to Tony, then Brandon and finally Chris with the appropriate happy sounds. It was one of those gifts that were as much fun to give as it was to get.

When I was done, I lay on my stomach in front facing them on the blanket and Tony said, “Your hands are magic.”

Brandon and Chris agreed.

Tony asked, “So what’s for dinner, Godfather?”

“I’m going to grill steaks and corn on the cob with baked potatoes and cake and ice cream for dessert.”

Brandon said, “Have you ever considered opening a restaurant? You’re a great cook, and it’s easy to tell that you love feeding people.”

“He loves feeding us Brandon”, Chris said. “That’s different. It’s one of about a thousand ways he tells us that he loves us.”

Tony said, “Like saving us from butt burn”.

“And having our favorite breakfast juice”, Brandon added.

I heard an odd snuffling sound, but my brain dismissed it.

Tony asked, “What do you have in mind for tonight, Godfather.”

“Well, we’re going to have a feast for lunch, so I plan a light supper with sandwiches and chips. Then we go back to the grotto again just before dark. After the grotto, I want to spend some one-on-one time with all of you. Sound OK?”

Chris said, “That sounds like fun. In fact, I’d like that."

Tony and Brandon agreed. Then I heard it again.

Tony asked, “Was that a growl?”

I sat up and was surprised to see a little black bear about thirty feet from where we sat coming our way.

Chris must have noticed the surprise on my face and asked, “What is it.”

I said in my most soothing and quiet tone, “OK, I want you guys to lie very still and quiet. A little black bear is coming toward us. He’s just a little guy, and he’s probably just curious. He might sniff you or lick you, but as long as you don’t startle him, he won’t hurt you.”

Tony said, “You said he’s a little bear. Is there a mother bear close?”

“No. He’s a yearling. He’s out looking for a mother bear of his own.”

Chris said, “Shouldn’t we run?”

“No. That’s the worst thing we could do. He’s a predator, and that would trigger his instincts to chase you.”

Brandon sounded very young when he said, “I’m scared, Tim.”

“It’s going to be OK. The worse this guy will do is lick you. Stay still and quiet and don’t startle him.”

“What if he startles me?” Chris asked, looking pretty rattled.

I said, “He’s like a teenager bear. He’s not full-grown. He’s just curious. If he’s aggressive, I’ll distract him and you guys can run but, that won’t happen. If you get scared, hold my hand, OK? Now be still and quiet.”

Three very nervous pairs of eyes locked on my eyes and nodded. Chris and Brandon were closest, and I held their hands.

As I was the only one sitting up, the cute little bear approached me, sniffed my shoulder, licked the right side of my face and walked around to Chris.

The bear sniffed Chris’s back, and he squeezed my hand tight and closed his eyes. Then the bear sniffed Chris’s bare behind and started licking it. Chris’s eyes went wide. His eyes went even wider when the bear began making long licks down the crack of his ass. Then Chris’s eyes rolled back, and he started shaking just a bit.

The bear moved on to Brandon’s ass and wasted no time taking long licks right down the crack of Brandon’s ass. I held his hand and put the other arm over his head. As the bear licked, Brandon made little moans and groans. He actually lifted his ass a bit.

When the bear was done, he moved over to Tony and began licking his crack. Tony’s expression was priceless. His eyes were unfocused and rolled back.

Then the bear decided he was done and ambled off toward the trees on the opposite side of the meadow from the grotto.

Everyone was still and quiet as the bear wandered far enough away, and Tony said, “What the fuck just happened? Did a bear just lick my ass, or am I high or something?”

Chris started laughing, but I was worried about Brandon.

“I’m sorry, guys. I think he liked the sun tan oil I put on your behinds.”

Brandon's voice shook when he said, “I love to be rimmed, but I would have passed on a fucking bear doing it.”

I asked, “Is everyone OK, he didn’t hurt anybody?”

Tony said, “No, but I’ll never, ever look at Smokey the Bear quite in the same way.”

Brandon slipped his shorts on and said, “I’ve had enough nude sunbathing for the moment.”

I said, “I’m going to go down to the grotto and see if it’s OK for tonight.” I noticed a damp spot on the blanket where Brandon had been.

Brandon followed me and said quietly, “Daddy’s boy is really hurting for a spanking.”

I chuckled and said, “OK, bad boy.”

As we entered the forest, we could look back and see that Chris and Tony were locked in a sixty-nine.

Brandon smirked and said, “That would have been pretty cool if it wasn’t a bear.”

“In gay circles, a bear is a big, beefy manly man.”

“That kind of bear I could appreciate.”

Today the grotto was warm and humid but very private unless you know exactly where it is, and you know where you are going. It didn’t take us long to get down to the pool. I went and sat on the rock where Chris had been sitting the night before as it was sheltered from view unless someone came right in. Under the grotto the light was very dim.

I sat on the stone with my knees spread and my elbows on my knees.

Brandon approached, and I said, “Now get on your knees before me. Tell me what you did with Tony in the shower this morning.”

Brandon took a knee close in front of me and said, “Toby and I sucked his dick, sir.”

“Tell me how it happened.”

“I saw him head for the bathroom and heard the water turn on. Then Toby and I slipped in the shower with him. We double-teamed him. He could keep one or the other of us off his dick, but not both. He gave in and let us, sir.”

“I see. How was it?”

“Tony has a great dick, sir.”

“Did you make him cum?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Did he do anything for you?”

“He was a little freaked out. He hugged us and kissed us, jerked us off and told us to ask next time.”

“Tony is the youngest of the adults at eighteen. Chris is nineteen. They are the only two that you can get away with doing that. Is that understood?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Does Chris know?”

“Yes daddy. Tony made us tell him.”

“What did Chris say?”

“He didn’t like it at first, and then he thought about it and said maybe we’ll do a threesome sometime.”

“Is there any reason you picked Tony to hit on?”

“He told me he liked me, and I am hot, sir.”

“He’s not wrong about that. One of the reasons I am reluctant to discipline you is that I have to follow the rules, and you are so hot that I want to break them. Will you be a good boy and follow my directions?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Are you ready to receive your punishment, precious boy?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Daddy is very proud of his boy because he told the truth. This mitigates the punishment somewhat. This is between you and me and no one else. Understood?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Take this and lightly oil my left thigh.”

I handed Brandon the oil the bear had found so interesting, and he said, “Yes daddy.”

After he followed instructions, I pulled down his shorts, put him over my left knee and gave him seven pops on his behind. Judging from his reaction, Brandon really, really likes a good spanking and would have been even happier with even more licks.

After cleaning up the considerable mess, I put him on the same knee and hugged him for a while.

He said, “I like playing the game with you better than anyone else.”

“Why is that?”

“You aren’t mean. You don’t make me do gross stuff, and you won’t hurt me. Toby was right, you are the best daddy ever.”

I gave him a little more squeeze on the hug and said, “Thank you, Brandon. You know I’d just assume not play the game but, you and Toby seem to need it from time to time.”

Brandon said, “It’s weird how much we like it. It’s hot and fun and exciting.”

“It’s not weird. It is one-on-one time with a father figure with a sexual component in the mix. It’s one of the more common gay kinks or fetishes. Other 'daddies' would probably be more oriented towards causing pain and humiliation than I would. I’m just not wired that way.”

Brandon grinned and said, “Well daddy, you sure made me a happy boy.”

“Good. I think you know me well enough to know I’m not using you as a sex toy or for my personal gratification. If you’re a happy boy, that makes me a happy daddy. Now, go back up to the house, take Toby’s place getting ready and send him. I’ll be waiting on the path. Just him, none of your double-teams, OK?”

” Yes daddy, not today.” Then he winked and started to head back to the house, and I stopped him.

I stood and indicated that Brandon should jump into my arms. He looked puzzled, but he complied. When I had a good handle on him, I started walking back up the trail with Brandon’s head on my shoulder.

He asked, “Why are you carrying me?”

“You’re barefooted.”

“So are you.”

“I’d rather stub my toe than have you stub yours. Besides, I love carrying you. You’re more of a handful than Toby, but I can manage.”

He was quite as I carried him up the trail, and he stopped me before we got in the open. I let him down, and it surprised me that there was moisture in his eyes. I thought he was going to say something, but he just smiled. It was different from his earlier smiles; the gleam of calculation in his eyes was gone, replaced by warmth. He really was a happy boy.

When I put him down, he hugged my neck furiously, and I asked, “What was that for.”

He said, “You would rather stub your toe that have me stub mine.”

I said, “Remind Toby to bring his flip-flops.”

He nodded and ran off toward the house.

He wasn’t gone for long when Toby appeared, heading down to the trail to the grotto.

He stopped in front of me and said, “Brandon told me that you wanted to see me?”

“Yes, I did. There are a couple of things we need to discuss.” I opened my arms, he giggled and jumped. I caught him and tucked my left arm under his bottom for support and began walking down to the grotto.

He giggled and said, “I can’t believe that a bear did that. Brandon said it almost made him cum.”

“I sure wasn’t expecting it, but black bears aren’t the monsters you meet out West. He was just a little guy, and he was curious. I think he must have liked the taste or smell of the sun tan oil with sunscreen I put on their behinds.”

“Chris said I got eaten by a bear and liked it, and Tony said the bastard didn’t even leave his number.”

We were laughing when we reached the grotto. I went to the same spot and sat.

I got right down to business: “Daddy is greatly pleased by his sweet boy's art. The beauty of it touched me deeply. For this, I want to reward you.”

I didn’t have to beckon him; he was in my arms instantly. I remembered how Toby beamed with pleasure when we had praised his art earlier, and how excited he got when I mentioned the studio. This was one of Toby’s buttons and I would have to treat it carefully.

“You have reason to take pride in your talent. Very, very few have your talent and, at your age, it’s even fewer. It will only grow with time and work. I have absolutely no doubt that you can be a great artist. In fact, I think you probably already are one and just need to grow into it. Someday I will be able to say that I knew Toby before he was famous.”

Toby was glowing with pleasure. He had the honey. Now it was time for the medicine.

“I am very concerned by the stunt that you and Brandon pulled this morning with Tony. I want you to think about how this will work out if you keep it up. Now, with us, we love you. We let you get away with murder, and you know it. Think about those nasty guys at the park who won’t take no for an answer. You do not want to grow up to be like that.”

Toby went from soaring high to a painful realization that his libido had already caused him trouble, and it would cause him more if he didn’t master it. Instead of crying or getting angry, he asked, “What can I do about it?”

“First— don’t panic. The history of art is full of very passionate people. I don’t think there is genius without at least a little madness. Part of it is simply growing up. Another part of it is healthy relationships. Can you see that we’re already working on it?”

Toby looked thoughtful in the gloom and said, “Yes. I actually do see it. You are helping.”

“Good. Now, do you trust daddy?”

“Yes daddy. I do.”

“Take off your shorts and come here.”

He instantly shed his boxers and came close.

“Does my boy need a spanking?

“Yes daddy. Spank me hard.”

“Daddy is so proud of your art, I’d rather reward you than spank you. You still want this?”

“Oh, yes daddy. A spanking from you is a reward.”

I put him over my lap and his left hand came to rest on my Speedo clad crotch. I let it stay there without comment.

I said, “I don’t like hitting you. If I hit you too hard, promise me you’ll let me know.”

Toby said, “You won’t. That’s why Brandon and I like getting spanked by you. We know you won’t hurt us.”

I gave Toby seven licks, and he shivered with each one, exhorting the next one to be harder. I got the same messy results I had with Brandon.

After a quick cleanup, I asked Toby, “What did you learn?”

“Trust daddy. He will make you cum like a horse.”

I chuckled and said, “Trust daddy. You may not get what you want, but you’ll get what you need.”

“Thank you daddy. I love you.”

 

 

Our Memorial Day barbecue was an outstanding success. We all ate entirely too much and loved every bite. A few of the guys were dubious about loaded baked potatoes. After they had a taste of them with real butter, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits, they were all won over.

After dinner, Toby, who was even more chipper than usual, pulled out his sketch pad. With some prompting from Tony and Chris, he sketched an excellent likeness for the bear that visited us. Inexplicably, the bear had the tip of his tongue sticking out.

Everyone wanted a nap after our feast, and I wanted to feast on Frank. Naturally, I ended up in a lump with Frank and Jeb. I asked if they might like to catch some sun and triumphantly showed Frank the sun tan oil with a massive sunscreen rating. I also promised that I would scoot him inside at the first sign of frying. Jeb was quite fair skinned, so we had fun applying it to each other indoors.

When we arrived outside, Frank and Jeb both surprised me by slipping out of their shorts. That was fine with me, as it gave me a superb excuse to sit between them, oil up two of my favorite behinds.

Jeb asked, “You are going to watch out for that bear, aren’t you?”

I replied, “I’m much more likely to eat you up than the bear.” Then I watched him shiver as I ran an oily finger over his pucker.

As we lay there just chattering, I could tell that Frank had something on his mind. I waited patiently for him to get to it as I watched over his and Jeb’s beautify backsides. I could literally do this all day and be content. Soon, Jeb even had a cute little snore going.

Finally, I reached over and massaged Frank’s Trapezius muscles in his neck to relax him and said, “Frank, something tells me you’ve got something on your mind.”

He sighed and said, “I was just wondering why you haven’t asked… don’t you want to fuck me?”

“Yes baby, I do. I really do. Don’t think I’m not interested. You mentioned that It scared you a little, and I won’t push you for that. I’ll wait until you are good and ready.”

Frank said, “Ever since I saw Chris fuck Tony, the idea has been working on me.”

“Yeah, that was pretty hot.”

He said, “I know I can trust you to be gentle about it. Not today or tomorrow but sometime soon, I want to try it.”

I leaned over and kissed the back of his neck and said, “Ever since I first saw you at that convenience store weeks ago, all I’ve wanted to do is be with you. Thursday, when we take our physical, we’re all going to be screened for AIDS. It won’t happen before then.”

Frank looked concerned, “You aren’t afraid…”

“No. I get checked regularly. My last one was in March. I just won’t risk you or any of the others that way. You are far too precious to me.”

Frank asked, “You wouldn’t be the man I fell for if you did. Could you tell me about how it works?”

I said, “It’s been a while since I’ve read about the mechanics of it, but basically, it works by stimulating a cluster of glands that all live in that general area. It’s very much like what happens when someone rims you and does a good job of it. Then, if your lover knows what he’s doing, multiply it by about ten or twenty.”

I noticed Frank’s butt wiggle and he said. “You did a super job of it. You made me cum that way at least once and get hard just thinking about it.”

Nuzzling his neck, I said, “Would you like a friendly bear to eat you up?”

He challenged, “Don’t start something you aren’t willing to finish.”

The very idea of Frank’s sweet ass made me eager.

Frank whispered, “What if Jeb wakes up?”

“Blow him.”

I sat up to have a look around for wandering bears, or Toby’s for that matter, and dove upon my favorite ass in the world. I think I shocked Frank that I went about it with such gusto, and he squeaked and shook when my tongue met his pucker. I could easily understand why the bear liked this. The tanning oil had a coconut base that smelled so good when it was warm, and I had been addicted to Frank’s ass since I first laid eyes on it.

Frank’s ass was magnificent. It was thin, muscular and defined, attached to long beautiful legs with pale white porcelain skin with a coppery down of peach fuzz. I ran my tongue along the crack, and he writhed and squirmed, and I dreamed of how wonderful it would be to do more than just eat this cherry.

I got between his legs and raised his ass by running my arms under his legs, granting me full access to the treasure. For a full minute, I teased that ass, running my tongue all around Frank’s fun parts: his balls, his perineum and gently running my tongue over his pucker. Frank rewarded my efforts with gasps and twitches of pleasure.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jeb awake watching with fascination, lying on his side, quite possibly because his huge boner had rolled him over. I motioned for him to come closer, and he seemed to know what I had in mind.

I rolled Frank over to face Jeb, who took Frank’s cock in his mouth. I could tell by Jeb’s reactions that Frank had latched on to him too.

Together, we gave Frank several minutes of what appeared to be bliss as he twitched and moaned. Jeb was getting very excited and several times I had to slow him down. Then I touched Jeb’s shoulder, and he opened his eyes and I whispered, “On three”.

He looked a little mystified as I held up one finger and began giving Frank’s pucker more attention. Frank’s excitement ramped up and Jeb kept up a nice, slow rhythm sucking Frank’s magnificent cock.

I raised a second finger and Jeb sped up his rhythm. My tongue probed slowly deeper into Frank causing him even more shaking and twitching and his excitement built.

When I raised my third finger, Jeb went crazy on Frank’s cock and I jammed my tongue deep into Frank. He twitched and spasmed as his orgasm took him. His sphincter muscles actually grasped my tongue, and I twisted my head, turning my tongue inside him. Frank screamed not in pain, but ecstasy.

I looked at Jeb and Fran’s cum was running down his chin. He was now shaking and writhing in the throes of his ecstasy. I scooped him into my arms and kissed him as Frank finished him.

Then Frank found my cock and my climax built, and I kissed beautiful Jeb with his face covered in Frank’s cum. It didn’t take long for Frank to finish me, and we lay in a loving cluster of long arms, legs, indescribable beauty.

Jed spoke first and said, “That was incredible. I love you guys so much.”

Frank and I sat up, and he leaned against me. So did Jeb. We were an oily mess of cum and I had no idea how I got some on my forehead. Some things will always be a mystery.

We sat there in post orgasmic lassitude holding each other and basking in warmth that had nothing to do with the sun.

Jeb looked up and said, “Hey, look. There’s the bear.”

The cute little bear was across the meadow behind the barn. Apparently, he had a pal. They were playing in a meadow full of Queen Anne’s lace and Black-eyed-Susan’s.

Frank said, “Awe, they’re cute. It looks like teen-bear found a friend.”

I said, “The oil we have on seems to attract them. We should probably go inside since we’re wearing bear-steak sauce. If they’re a mated pair, they could get aggressive.”

There was no argument. We went inside quickly. When we passed Tony and Chris’s room, Brandon was snuggled up with Tony and Toby was asleep on Chris’s arm.

We went upstairs to the master bath and took a shower. This time I didn’t bow out. Nothing sexual happened, but the closeness and camaraderie was addictive. I was getting very used to the whole arrangement.

We took on the nap on the big bed in the master bedroom. This time I was in the middle between the two beauties that had taken up residence in my heart.

 

I woke to find myself in another renaissance masterpiece. Frank was awake, lying on his side and grinning at me. Jeb was still asleep with his head on my left shoulder, his leg across my leg, his hardness against my thigh and his hand on my chest.

Frank whispered, “We’ve got a surprise for you.”

I gave him a quizzical look, and Frank dropped the shorts he was wearing to reveal blue Speedos. The contrast with his skin tone was striking. I gave him thumbs-up and felt Jeb stir.

The beauty I had on my arm stretched, hugged me and I felt his cock grind against me. I looked at his face and saw those amazing blue eyes open. At first, he looked embarrassed but, I hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

He looked at Frank and said, “Have we started yet?”

I looked out the window and said, “Looks like it’s about time.”

Frank said, “I hope that bear doesn’t show up.”

“I doubt it. It looked like he had someone else in mind when we came in.”

I gave Jeb another hug, we disentangled, and I got up.

Jeb said, “There’s something I told Frank that he told me you would want to know. I go to Academy. Have heard of it?”

“Yes, I have. That’s an excellent school. You have to be smart just to get in the door.” I winced at the understatement in my words. Calling Academy an excellent school was very much like calling Doctor J an excellent basketball player.

Jeb said, “I’ve been working really hard to graduate early and I graduate in December.”

“That’s a year and a half early at a school that’s known for being hard.”

“I could have made it in two if I had just started working at it earlier. Anyway, I mention it because I think Brandon and Toby would do really well there. Brandon is smarter than I am, and they would go out and hire people for a talent like Toby.”

I said, “We’ll have to talk to Sam about it but, I’d love to see them get that kind of education. What classes will you be taking this fall?”

Jeb said, “Calculus II, History of the Modern World, World Literature, Physics and Western Culture.”

I whistled and said, “That sounds more like a college sophomore schedule than a high school one.”

Frank said, “He will be starting out with college credit.”

I asked, “Jeb, how would your Dad feel about you going to work with us. College will always be there, but we have an opportunity now.”

He laughed with a bitter edge, “Dear old Mum and Dad probably wouldn’t even notice. Oh, he would be delighted that I’m hanging around with people of quality, like a Shepherd or a Beauregard. Quality to him is defined by how much money you have or come from. He would be shocked and appalled if we were actually doing work.”

“No, the person who my parents pay to deal with me is my butler, Mr. Yates. He is more of a father to me that Dad ever has been, and he already likes you. He was at the church the morning Father Ashley talked about your father and made Toby and Brandon your God children. I can work with Yates.”

I asked, “Changing the subject, Jed, but, how on earth did you ever get into cruising?”

He grinned and said, “Completely accidentally. Before I started driving, I used to bike a lot. I still do some. That’s where I got these legs you and Frank like.”

I leaned over, caressed his thigh and said, “Yes, they are a fine pair.”

“Anyway, it was early morning and nobody was around. I was near the boat ramps and needed to take a leak, so I parked my bike and went inside. While I was taking a piss an older teen came in and got at the urinal beside me. When he whupped his out, it was hard. That made me hard. He was stunned a younger kid was bigger than he was. He asked if I wanted a blow job. I’d never had one before, and it sounded like a good idea at the time. I came as almost as soon as it started. Then I gave it a try and sucking him off was such a rush, it got me hard again. He sucked me again, and I lasted a little longer, but I’ve been hooked on blow jobs ever since. When I met Frank, it took it to another level. I don’t know what it is about cruising that makes it so hot, but it’s not just sex. I think it’s the added excitement of danger. When I was cruising, it was almost like I was high.”

I asked, “You get high?”

Jeb said, “Sometimes. It’s almost always with Frank or some of my friends at the Park. Kevin says getting high and getting off go together like bacon and eggs.”

“Do Toby and Brandon get high?”

Jeb said, “They have before. Andrew is sort of a pot head. Anyway: there’s something I’d like to ask you. Is there anything I can do about my hard on problem? It’s embarrassing sometimes.”

Frank said, “When Jeb is happy in bike shorts, everybody knows it.”

“I’ll bet. It’s even worse in Speedo. I think his meat cannon was peeking out half of last night.”

Jeb grinned sadly and said, “It’s great to have a big cock. I just wish I had a little better control over it.”

“I think I can help you with that. When we get home, we’ll go shopping and get you some jocks. You’ll look hot in them, and it’ll give you more control.”

Frank asked, “What are we going to do at the grotto tonight?”

I said, “I wasn’t counting on more Speedo. Has everybody got it?”

Jeb said, “Yes. They sent me to that sporting good place at the mall with all the sizes. Since we had red, I got blue and silver gray.”

I said, “I had planned to pass around another bottle of sangria, maybe play a few games. When we’re done, I want to spend some one-on-one time with everybody. I hadn’t planned on the weed, but since the younger crowd aren’t virgins in that respect, what have we got, Frank?”

“I have three more joints of Officer Friendly’s weed. More at home— like almost an ounce.”

“Take two. We’ll probably only need one for what I have in mind.”

 

After a light supper of sandwiches and chips, the group clad only in blue Speedo gathered inside the screen porch. Mindful of the persistent and annoying mosquitoes that had annoyed us the night before, we all sprayed on a good mosquito repellant.

Clouds had begun to roll in. I feared that the rain we had missed the night before was going to happen.

I had the guys line up from oldest you youngest and to put their hand on the shoulder of the person in front of them, and then we started off for the grotto. We had almost waited too late. It was getting dark fast, and it was even darker in the grotto. Everyone took the same spot they had the night before.

I said, “Tony, Chris— you two were the first couple of our group to get together. Please light two candles. There are matches over there.”

Tony and Chris lighted two candles. The light in the grotto became noticeably brighter.

“Tragically, you two were separated by distance and then lost touch. Please put them out.”

They did as I asked. When they had sat down, I handed Tony the bottle. He had a drink and so did Chris. I think they both needed a drink after being reminded of their long separation.

I said, “Notice the difference. At first, there was warmth and light. When separated from those we love, this is the dark.”

“Brandon, Toby— you were next to find each other. Please light a candle and take a drink.”

They walked to where the candles were, struck a match and lighted two candles.

“Thank you, now have a drink.”

Chris handed the bottle to Toby, who took a sip. Toby handed it to Brandon, who took… more than a sip.

I said, “Frank, light a candle in honor of our meeting. Chris, you too.”

Frank lighted a candle and so did Chris. They both had a drink.

“Now Tony, please light a candle in honor of being reunited with Chris.”

I wasn’t expecting the tears from Tony.

“Now, Jeb, please light a candle.”

Jeb stood and lighted a candle. Before he sat, he said, “Wait. You light one too, Tim. None of this would have been possible if it hadn’t been for you.

I stood and walked to the candles and lighted the seventh one.

When I returned to my seat, the grotto which had been so dark was bathed in a warm, cheery glow. Jeb handed me the bottle and I had a drink.

“This is a symbol of the light of our love.” I raised the bottle in toast, “May we always walk in its light.”

I wasn’t quite prepared for the reaction that caused. There were claps, cheers, kisses, a few tears and many hugs, but mostly there were smiles. Big, wide grins of mirth and cheer. I had made the point that I was striving for: our lives had changed for the better because we had each other.

Everyone drank that toast. There was simply no denying it. Together, we had filled the empty, damaged places in each other’s hearts and were better for it.

The whole group was in a good mood, so I said, “Let’s play a game. Tell us about your first time. I know some of you had bad first times that weren’t of your choosing, so just tell us about your first time when you decided.”

I handed the bottle to Frank, who said, “OK, I’ll start. I was twelve at boarding school, and I had a huge crush on this upper-classman named Kent. That boarding school had a tradition where the upper classmen were supposed to pick on the under classmen, but Kent was really nice. Anyway, on weekend nights we had lights out at eleven, but the cool kids knew places to go and hang out and do stuff we weren’t supposed to. Now keep in mind, this was after lights out and all we had on were tightie-whities. Kent came and got me and took me to an empty room. We ended up doing it. We were great friends until he graduated a couple of years later.” Frank took the bottle and handed it to Jeb.

Jeb said, “I like to ride long distances on my bike. I’m not certain if I was 13 or 14 but, I was riding at the boat landings one morning after the early bird fishermen had gone out and before most people starting showing up. I thought no one was around, so I stopped to take a leak at the restrooms. While I was taking a leak, an older teen came in, stood at the urinal beside me, flopped out a hard on and started stroking it. This made me hard almost immediately, and he offered me a blow job.” He took a drink and handed it to Brandon.

Brandon said, “Toby was the first I ever just decided I wanted to be with. He was so cute and huggable; I couldn’t wait to go to bed that first night. He didn’t say anything but before bed when we were alone, he smiled, winked, took off his underwear and turned off the light.” Brandon took a drink and handed the bottle to Toby.

Toby said, “There was a boy named Cole. We used to be really good friends. He showed me how to beat off, and we did that together for a while. Then one day when he was about to cum, I sucked his dick and blew his mind. Then we started trading blow jobs, and then he didn’t like me anymore because he said I was turning him into a faggot.” Toby took a drink and handed it to Chris.

Before Chris could start, Jeb interrupted and said, “Toby, was that Cole Matthews?”

Toby said, “Yeah, why?”

Jeb said, “Because I see him at the park all the time. Don’t give up hope. He plays for our team. Sorry Chris, go ahead.”

Chris said, “I think Tony and I were ten, maybe eleven. Back then we would get naked, rub our bodies together and kiss. I remember that felt so good. Pretty sure that’s when Mom and Dad figured me out. They didn’t say anything until much later, but we’re cool now.” He took a drink and passed the bottle to Tony.

Tony said, “The only thing I have to add is that if every kid came for the first time with his best friend sucking his dick, there would be a lot fewer people walking around like they had a stick up their ass. Thanks for that, babe.” Tony kissed Chris, took a drink and handed the bottle to me.

I said, “It wasn’t far from here. A few farms over, I was staying with some cousins— the Porters, I think. There was a little cluster of three of them about my age. One of them stole a little white lightning, that’s moonshine to you city slickers, we drank it and got really silly. Then one of them jacked off a horse while we watched, and it came like someone had dumped a bucket— splat right in the stall. I’m not sure why, but that gave us all boners, but we went in the hayloft and jerked each other off. Just before I was about to come, my cousin went down on me and I discovered sweet blowjobs in a hay loft. I had to try another twenty more just to make sure I really liked them.” I drank, and I handed the bottle to Frank, who was still laughing.

I sniffed and said, “Traitor. Frank, you decide, the next question.”

Frank asked, “OK. Pick someone, other than your partner, you think is hot and then make-out with him for a minute. Then tell us why you picked him and take a drink. Jed, you start and I’ll go last”

Judging from the hoots and clapping, they really liked Frank’s suggestion. I secretly cringed because I knew of two daddies boys that would cum all over me in half a minute.

Jed stood and blushed furiously. His Speedo was already beginning to strain. I would never have guessed that he would have picked Chris, but it was a popular choice, judging by the clapping. I clapped too. They were really quite striking together. I heard Tony say good choice.

The happy random couple began making out with gusto; they kissed with hands on each other’s butts and grinding their crotches together. I think it went on a little longer than a minute when they broke, they were both shaking and highly aroused. There was clapping, cheers and even a wolf whistle.

Jeb said, “I picked Chris because he’s been so nice to me, and well… just look at him.” He took a drink and handed the bottle to Brandon.

While I thought Brandon would come to me, he went to Frank, who was much too tall for him. Frank compensated by scooting to the very edge of the rock he was sitting on. Frank gave Brandon a warm and friendly embrace, but Brandon’s response was fiery and hot. He kissed Frank hungrily and ground their crotches together. Frank soon warmed to his intensity and was reluctant to release their embrace when their time was done.

Brandon went back to his place and said, “I picked Frank because he’s as sweet as he is hot. Love you Frank.” There was clapping as he took his drink and handed the bottle to Toby.

Toby stood and looked around the circle and said, “Would it be OK if I just gave everyone a friendly hug? You’re all so hot, if I did that, I’d cum.”

Frank said, “Sure Toby. Whatever you are comfortable with. We’re just having fun. Nobody has to do the challenges.”

Toby went around the circle; everybody gave him a friendly hug and a kiss. He returned to his seat, took a sip from the bottle and handed it to Chris.

Chris stood and said, “There are so many good choices. I want to do this challenge with all of you.”

He walked over to where Toby was sitting, knelt by the rock and hugged Toby without the body contact. Chris kissed his brow gently, stroked his hair and said, “Love you Toby. You have to be the sweetest kid ever.” He returned to his spot, took a drink and handed it to Tony.

Tony said, “Chris is right. I’d like to do this challenge with everyone here, but, I gotta have me some Tim.”

I stood, opened my arms and Tony was upon me. He was already hard, and I got the feeling that he had been anticipating this. His body was solid and tight and felt so good against me, but his kiss was like a fiery blast of pure passion. His heat was intense, and it was a good thing that it only lasted a minute.”

He sat back on his rock and said, “None of us need a reason to kiss Tim. I suggest we all do it often.” He took a drink and handed the bottle to me.

I toyed with the idea of choosing Brandon, but that would be malicious. As much as I turned him on, I could easily make him cum in his Speedo. Chris would be the safe choice but, Jeb needed to be chosen, and I could do it in a way that wouldn’t cause him massive boner embarrassment. I surprised Jeb by scooping him up off his rock in my arms, and he put an arm around my neck.

I said in my best pirate voice, “Argh… I’m a dread pirate, and just look at the fine booty I’ve collected.”

The guys laughed and hooted, and then I kissed Jeb. He returned that kiss with a hunger I didn’t expect. I held him and the kiss and the hoots subsided. I heard Brandon whisper- damn, that’s hot. I was soon going to have a massive boner of my own if this went on for long. When time expired, I lowered Jeb back to his rock.

I took a drink from the bottle and said, “I picked Jeb just because I just wanted to.” Then I handed the bottle to Frank.

Frank chose Tony and gave him a minute of fiery passion like only a red head can deliver. The kissing and grinding raised the temperature in the whole grotto. When they broke for the embrace they were both weak in the knees and quite aroused.

Frank went back to his rock and said, “I kissed Tony because he’s made Chris so happy since they got back together. I love both of you.” Frank took a drink and handed the bottle to Jeb.

Jeb looked at me quizzically, and I said, “Go ahead. Pick a question, but chose wisely. You’ve got to answer it too.”

He looked thoughtful and said, “Tell us your hottest sex story. By hottest, I mean the hottest to you at the time or most memorable.” There were a few nervous giggles, but this was exactly the kind of bonding stuff I was hoping for.

Brandon said, “When Toby and I wanted some space, we discovered that we could go out in the canoe before dawn, ground the canoe in the shallows and have fun. One morning before first light we were out, rolling around in the bottom of the canoe, and we heard a bass boat getting close. The bass boat wasn’t the only thing close, and we were both completely naked. The old man yelled and asked if we needed help, and I sat up and said no. We were anchored and camping out, so he waved and left. Thing is, Toby didn’t quit, and I was coming as I was speaking to the guy. I guess he thought my voice was cracking or something. The excitement of almost getting caught, let’s just say it kicked it up a notch.” Brandon took a drink and passed the bottle to Toby.

Toby laughed and said, “You really had to be there for that one. I guess the hottest thing that happened before I met you guys was when Brandon and I ran into Lance at the boat ramps. It was too busy to do anything there, and we went into the trails and ran into Barry and ended up have a four-some in the shed in Barry’s backyard. Now, this is where it gets interesting. We’re having our little party in the shed when Barry’s older brother showed up to cut the grass and blundered right into it. He was big and hunky. I think he was a junior or senior and wearing nothing but gym shorts and shoes to cut the grass. He saw what was going on, got hard, and his dick ran down his leg and out of his shorts. He just closed the door to the shed, and we took care of his boner problem for him.”

I raised an eyebrow. Sweet little Toby and Brandon had been very naughty. Toby took a drink and passed the bottle to Chris.

Chris said, “The hottest before Frank and I met Tim happened back in junior high when Tony and I camped out with a couple of friends, smoked a joint and ended up having a circle jerk. At the time, that seemed hot as fire to see our friends Randy and Travis jerking off, but it didn’t end there. When they got good and horny, they offered to trade some sucking. That was a lot of fun.” Chris took a drink and handed to bottle to Tony.

Tony said, “Hands down, no bullshit, the best sex of my life was with Chris and Tim when they found me and brought me home. Hell, he gave me a home so that Chris and I could be together. My brain is still coming to grips with that. The sex was great but, I felt loved and that was bigger and more important than just how hot it was.” Tony took a drink and passed the bottle to me.

I noticed that the wind had picked up and cooled, and there was a distant rumble of thunder.

I said, “I think we’re going to have to cut this short. Our luck with the weather is going to run out soon. The biggest score of my life was when I first met Frank and Chris. There was no doubt in my mind that I had lucked into something exceptional.” I took a drink and handed the bottle to Frank.

Frank said, “Looks like the bottle is going to run out soon, too. I’ll make it fast. The most intense sexual experiences I’ve ever had have been with Tim. He’s a brilliant lover who knows things that make it so good I just have to go back for more.” He took a drink and handed the bottle to Jeb.

Jeb said, “One day I went down by the boat ramps to try my luck and this really hot redhead walked in. I had a crush on him at first sight. It was more than just a hook-up. He took me back to his apartment and the night we spent… oh man. From then on, there were other guys at the park but, Frank was the only one I really wanted to be with. He’s got sweet and hot in just the right mixture.” Jed took a drink and finished the bottle.

More thunder rumbled, and it was closer this time.

I said, “It sounds like we’re running out of time, guys. I don’t encourage weed but, it’s like the wine we had: Ok for special occasions and I think Frank has a nice fat joint we can burn before we go back inside.”

As I was speaking, Frank pulled a joint out from behind his ear and began firing it up. The joint’s appearance was greeted with enthusiasm.

“When we get back inside, I’m going to spend time talking with each one of you individually up in the big master bedroom on the second floor. By the time we're done, it’ll be time to turn in for the night. When we get back to the house, somebody flip a coin and see if we go in order of the youngest to oldest or oldest to youngest.”

The joint made its way around and just as we finished we could hear big blobs of rain landing in the treetops. It was going to rain, but this was just the advanced guard. We managed to make it back into the screen porch without getting too wet or encountering any charming bears. We elected to burn a second joint on the screen porch, and by then everyone was in fine form.

Tony flipped a coin and the order was decided: oldest to youngest. With any luck, Brandon and Toby would be asleep by then but, knowing how they loved my attention, they would be wide awake.

As luck would have it, my first would be Frank, and I lead him upstairs.

 

Frank and I entered the room, both buzzing hard. I dropped to my knees and began kissing and licking his belly button. I felt his cock harden against my chest. He chuckled and asked, “What are we doing?”

“I’m spending some quality time with my baby.”

He asked, “Are you going to do this with all of them?”

“No. It is like I said: quality time. They all need my attention in one way or another— the younger ones especially. In my judgement right now, you need the skilled lover.”

I stood, Frank melted into my arms, and he said, “Did you see Brandon? Oh my God. That little hottie actually got me cranked up.”

“Yeah, he took advantage of the opportunity. Did you enjoy it?”

Frank answered, “Yes”, like he didn’t believe it himself. “There weren’t any Toby’s or Brandon’s in any of the boarding schools I went to.”

“Those two are unique. Somewhere, they picked up a taste for a style of authoritarianism.”

Frank asked, “What’s that?”

“It’s hard to explain. It’s a sort of sex game. If they are really attracted to you as an authority figure, they’ll accept your discipline and pretty much do anything you tell them. I know I could abuse the shit out of that, but I won’t.”

Frank asked, “So if you told them to blow me, they would do it?”

“I haven’t told them to do anything like that, but knowing those two, they would be delighted. Hell, I could probably turn it into a learning experience for them. Would you like that?”

Frank was so hard there was a wet spot on his Speedos and his cock throbbed. “The idea of it really turns me on.” I lifted the Speedo, licked the pre-cum off his cock and said, “I’d rather eat you up myself.”

“Brandon made me so hot that I nearly came on the spot.”

I said, “If I can make it happen discreetly, I will.” I leaned over and gave him a big kiss and a hug and went downstairs.

No one was in the living room, but I found Chris and Brandon in the kitchen straightening up. I said, “Hi guys.”

Chris said hopefully, “Is it my turn yet?”

“It’ll be a bit yet. I just came down to get us a drink. Thanks for straightening up.” I pulled a Mountain Dew and a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge and set them on the table.

I left the kitchen and caught Brandon’s eye. I motioned for him to follow.

I walked down the hall and saw Tony reclined in his room and Toby taking a nap with his head in Jeb’s lap.

I went into the bathroom, Brandon followed me eagerly. I closed the door behind us and turned on the water.

I sat on the john, patted my knee, and Brandon was there. Eager and willing to do anything I asked, but we both knew I wouldn’t ask for anything hurtful or gross.

I asked, “Are you having fun?”

“Oh yes daddy. I can’t wait for my turn to hang out with you.”

“Did you enjoy making out with Frank?”

“Oh my God. He’s so hot.”

“If you liked that daddy has a task for you. It’ll be a special treat for you and when it’s your turn I will owe you one.”

Brandon vibrated with excitement. “Yes daddy. How may I serve you?”

“Wait a few minutes and then join me upstairs. We will be playing the game. Frank does not know the game and will be learning. I expect you to be on your best behavior and do as I direct.”

He wouldn’t be Brandon if he didn’t slip his hand into my Speedo. I let him and ran my hand across his chest and stomach. He was very, very wound up. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I said, “Relax, son. Daddy loves you and will reward you for this favor.”

He answered meekly, “Thank you daddy.” He gave my cock a friendly squeeze and we both went our separate ways.

I grabbed the drinks from the kitchen and went back upstairs. Frank was as delighted to see the Doctor Pepper as I was the Mountain Dew. I had forgotten weed gives you cotton mouth.

There was a quiet knock on the door and a very eager Brandon entered the room. He knelt in front of me and said, “How may I serve you, daddy.”

Frank’s eyes widened. I said, “Frank enjoyed making out with you earlier very much. Didn’t you Frank?”

Frank said, “Yes, it was very hot.”

I said, “Daddy loves his boy.” I kissed Brandon’s head, “and daddy loves Frank” and I kissed him too.

I asked Brandon, “This is my true love. Isn’t he magnificent?”

“Oh yes daddy.”

I said, “Do you understand the honor I do you in sharing him with you? I wouldn’t do it unless I loved my boy dearly.”

I ran my hand down Brandon’s back and asked Frank, “Isn’t my sweet boy here just hot as fire?”

Frank replied, to my amazement, “Yes daddy.”

I asked, “Do you want each other?”

They both replied, “Yes daddy!”

“Because I love you both, daddy wants you to have a great time. This will be an act of love, and you will both respect each other. I’m going to instruct you both in how to make love to each other. Would you like that?”

They both replied in unison, “Yes daddy!”

“Frank, help Brandon here out of those Speedos. They look like they are getting cramped.”

Frank took a knee by Brandon and pulled his Speedos down. I put a hand on Brandon’s shoulder to steady them as he stepped out. He was hard and the tip of his seven-inch cock glistened with pre-cum.

I said, “Frank, I want you to kiss everything you like here.”

Frank began with Brandon’s chest and kissed his way down, pausing only to lick and tease his nipples. When he got to the waistline, he stopped and used his tip of his tongue to wipe way the pre-cum on the tip of Brandon’s cock.

I said, “Excellent. Now it’s Frank’s turn.”

Brandon took down Frank’s Speedo, and he goggled at Frank’s monster cock when it flopped out.

As instructed, he kissed his way down Frank’s body, stopped at his waistline, and gave the end of Frank’s cock a lick that made Frank quiver.

Brandon asked, “Can I ask a question, daddy?”

“Sure son.”

“I’ve never seen a cock like that. How is it so different?”

“Frank is uncircumcised. It is the same as our cocks, except it still has a foreskin. Most baby boys in our part of the country have their foreskin completely removed or trimmed back, like us. When he gets excited like he is now, the head pokes its way up and peeks out of the foreskin. Because it’s protected that way, the head is really, really sensitive. Isn’t it magnificent?”

Brandon said, “Oh yes daddy.” I think the boy was drooling.

“Now you two may take up where you left off. Frank, to sit on the edge of the bed like you were on the edge of the rock when you made out earlier.”

He said, “Yes daddy.”

I said, “Now you may make out. Go slow. Daddy will be disappointed if either of you cum too fast. Love each other. Your priority should be to make your partner feel loved and appreciated.”

They did as instructed, and watching it made me so hard I was poking out of my Speedo like Jeb. They were doing as I instructed: they were focused on their partner’s pleasure, not their own.

Frank may have been the more experienced but, he too had to learn that really good sex wasn’t a just quickie.

Glimpses of their lovemaking were very tender and beautiful: Frank tilting his head back and Brandon kissing his neck. Frank kissing Brandon’s ear and holding him close. Brandon burying his head in Frank’s chest as Frank kissed his head and neck.

Brandon said, “I have to slow down.”

I said, “Good boy, Brandon. You’ve both been conditioned that sex is something that’s forbidden, and you have to hurry up and get done. Have you ever noticed that you whisper during sex, even when you don’t have to? Relax. Enjoy each other.”

Locked in that embrace, their hands explored each other as they slowly ground together. Both were way past aroused and were, despite their attempts at keeping it slow, their jerky movements betrayed their excitement and arousal.

I was seeing Frank cum from a different perspective, I could see how flush his pale skin was. His head was back and his lithe muscles in his chest were tense. He had one hand gently caressing Brandon’s head and the other was gripping the bed spread. He began to shake and gasp.

Brandon could feel it to. He reached between them and grabbed both of their cocks, jerking them together. They both erupted within a few seconds of each other; Frank first spraying Brandon’s chest, and Brandon shot a wad that went up and smacked Frank’s chin.

They stood there together, holding each other as the last twitches of their orgasm subsided. Brandon cleaned a little off his chin and tasted it. He said, “Yum, you taste delicious, Frank.”

Frank said panting, “Oh my God. That was amazing Brandon.”

I handed Brandon a towel, and he wiped cum out of his face and belly, but he missed some in his hair. I said, “Brandon, if I were to grade you, that would be an A plus. Thank you for giving my love a truly beautiful experience. Did you have fun?”

Brandon said, “Fun is Disney world. This was way better.”

Frank noted the state of my arousal. He reached over with one finger hooked in my Speedo and drew me near, saying, “Now it is daddy’s turn.”

Frank deftly pulled my Speedos down and took me, while Brandon ran his hand over my abs and kissed and licked my chest. Frank launched a furious, hungry assault on my cock and I knew that this wasn’t going to be a long, leisurely affair. After witnessing what had just transpired and, seeing Frank’s beautiful face on my cock, I couldn’t hold back. I came hard in his mouth and he took it, then going gentle like I liked it.

Brandon said, “Oh daddy, that was hot.”

When Frank released me, I kissed him tenderly and said, “Thanks babe, you’re the best.”

We all still had to clean up. That took us a few minutes, and we had to help each other. I was always amazed at where we would find the stuff. My prize find for the day was some on Frank’s ear.

After putting our Speedos back on, we both hugged Brandon. He glowed in the attention and Frank asked, “What are we going to do with beautiful, hot Brandon?”

I said, “I like him. Can we keep him?”

Frank chuckled and said, “I’m all for that.”

Brandon smiled at us and said, “That was great, thank you. Thank you, both.”

Frank said in his most sultry drawl, “As hot as you are sugar, you should come with a warning label.”

After hugs and kisses, Brandon left us and Frank and I cuddled for a while in the afterglow. I finally had to say, it’s time for Chris. Frank said he was a little drunk, stoned and drained and would probably be asleep on the bed downstairs.

 

Chris arrived looking super in his blue Speedo. I had him follow me out the sliding glass door to the balcony, and we sat on the porch swing. The balcony was sheltered and it was perfectly dry.

The night had cooled since the earlier rain that continued intermittently. There were gusts of wind and distant flashes of lightning.

Chris said, “It’s beautiful up here. We’ve got to come back soon.”

I said, “This is my favorite part of the house. When I was little, the adults would stay downstairs, and we would stay up here. All the cousins would occupy each other and stay out of the adult’s hair.”

He ran is hand down my chest and asked, “So, what do you want to do?”

“Spend time with a beautiful blond and ask you something?”

Chris said, “What?”

“How does Tony feel about his Mom?”

Chris leaned into my shoulder and said, “She hurt him, Tim. When he decided he had to leave, she was pretty strung out. He cries about it sometimes, but only to me.”

I said, “I have a firm that handles my security. I asked them to find her. She is in a half-way house in Georgia and is ninety days clean and sober. She is doing well, and I was thinking we might hire her as a cook and housekeeper and cook. Would that be something Tony would like, or would he rather walk away?”

He was silent and kissed my bicep. “Tim, I can’t tell you how much I love you, but you have to understand: you can’t fix everything. I swear; if this were the Middle Ages, you would have a big white war horse and would be out beating down black knights and bringing peace to the kingdom. It’s why we love you, it’s why I know you’ll try, and it will probably work because you are gifted that way.”

I said, “I am also gifted by the wise council of my noblemen, gentle sir.”

Chris said, “That’s it. Now I see it. You are a reincarnation of some king or duke, and we are your court. How may I serve thee, my’lord.”

I put my arm around him and said, “I need no service but my trusted knights’ love and loyalty. With them behind me, none can stand against us.”

Chris gave me a penetrating look and said, “Seriously, Tim. You’ve got a streak of crusader in you. Is it genetic or something? Dad said your dad man was the same way.”

“You really can read people. Do you know how much money I’m sitting on?”

“You said it was a nice stack, but it’s not my business.”

I sat back and said, “It goes back to my Dad. After Korea in the fifties, he was the Corps golden boy. He pulled a lot of duty at the Pentagon and was assigned to be the Marines' liaison to the nuclear weapons testing and development program. He knew all the players and the companies and back then, there weren’t any insider trading laws. He got in on the ground-floor of several companies that ended up making most of the United States nuclear arsenal.”

“Holy shit Tim, something tells me that’s more than just a nice stack.”

I sighed and said, “Yeah. Depending on the markets, price of oil, price of gold, silver, pork butts and other market metrics, it’s worth about two point two billion dollars. It’s nice to be near that kind of money, and it’s still making money. Uncle Sam is still buying nukes.”

Chris said, “Then what’s the problem, Tim?”

“The problem is that it’s blood money. It built bombs and other stuff that could kill billions and literally end the world. My responsibility is to make something good out of it. My foundation gives away millions to worthwhile causes every year. The only joy it gives me is when it helps others, and every month when I see how much more is coming in from weapons sales, I want to weep.”

And I did. Chris held me and talked me down from my Cold War terror that had so enriched me and yet filled me with such dread. It wasn’t of my making. I could sell out, but then someone truly evil could step in. Chris discovered just the sort of Gordian knot I was tied in and why I wanted people close that I could trust implicitly.

Even though there was no sex, the time I spent with Chris brought us much closer. Every burden weighs less when someone is helping you carry it.

 

Tony arrived and we wrestled. This wasn’t you’re your fat guys in spandex TV wrestling. This was two hot friends farting around for fun wrestling that involved a bunch of raspberries, tickles, licks in strategic spots, a little friendly grind and grab and a kiss… or twelve. He knew my strength, and it was just for fun.

I let him win, and he put his knees on my shoulder in the classic pin and raised his hands in victory, “I won, I won!”

I said, “So did I.” I raised my head and licked his crotch.

I rolled him over and lay face to face a little winded. He pulled me close we ground speedo clad boners together.

I said, “As good as some good old-fashioned bro-sex would feel right now, there are a couple of things we need to talk about.”

Tony grinned and said, “I’m comfortable.”

“Me too, let’s get on with it. We’re going to need another vehicle for the business. We’re going to need a full-sized truck with a camper shell to carry tools, equipment and supplies. The van can only handle so much. I thought we would make it your truck.”

Tony’s eyes widened and he kissed me. “Oh God Tim! You’re wonderful. I’m so going to blow you for this.”

“Tony. It makes sense for the business, and it’ll help me for you to have a ride. A truck like that can get a lot of work done for us or take us fun places.”

“I’ve never had a new vehicle. Hell, I’ve never had a vehicle.”

“I promise: you’ll get used to it. Given time, you’ll discover what a pain in the ass keeping a vehicle running can be.”

We rolled around for a few minutes. I’d never seen Tony so excited. We ended up with Tony lying on his back between my legs with his head on my chest.

He got a twinkle in his eye and said, “Would you like to fuck me?”

I chuckled and said, “Would I ever, but not now. We still have something large to discuss, and it’s going to be tough.”

He sighed and said, “Tim, with you and Chris with me, I don’t give a shit about anything else. Hit me.”

I said, “I have the company that handles my security. They can look into things for me discretely. I had them look up your Mom.”

Tony covered his face, “Oh shit. This can’t be good.”

“Results are mixed, Tony. There was a bust at the house in Marietta. Her old man is purely and totally fucked. He’s going away forever.”

Tony growled, “Sometimes karma gets it right.”

I gave him a little squeeze. “Your Mom went to rehab and is in a half-way house, doing well. She’s ninety days clean and sober. She’ll be on probation but, she has a chance.”

Tony sighed deeply and said, “I know her. She’ll hook up with the first loser she can find.”

“That’s a pattern for some people, but what if I break the pattern?”

Tony chuckled and said, “Tim, you’re gay. I love you, but you’re not Mom’s type.”

“True, but I have a different idea. What if I hired her as our cook and housekeeper, gave her a good salary, and made her keeping the job contingent on her staying sober. She can’t bring a loser into my house, and you’ll have your Mom back.”

Tony was silent, but I felt him shake. He was sobbing quietly. I just held him and kissed his head.

There were some minutes before he regained his composure and he asked in a choked voice, “Jesus Tim, is there nothing you wouldn’t do for me?”

“Absolutely nothing I can think of except hurt or betray you. That shit’s off the table. Look, we go to Atlanta in a couple of weeks for training. Your Mom is in Norcross. We’ll go see her and talk.”

“Tim, she’ll love it. She loves feeding boys, and she’ll love you for the way you’ve treated me.”

Tony turned over and we ground together. He said, “You’ll love her, calzone.”

I grinned at him and said, “I’ve always been partial to Italian sausage.”

And… I had some. It was delicious.

 

Jeb arrived soon after Tony’s departure, and the boy was shaking with anticipation. I rose and gave him a hug that turned into a very sexy grinding make out session.

He kissed my ear and said, “Please make love to me. I’ve been thinking of alone time with you for a couple of hours now, and I’m hurting for it. I want you.”

I kissed him and said, “Jeb, in every way that matters, you already have me. I understand blue balls and can help you with this problem.”

I picked him up, and he quivered with anticipation and whispered in my ear, “Can I call you daddy?”

I chuckled and said, “Where did you get that?”

“Well, I do spend time with Toby and Brandon. They both call you the sweetest daddy ever.”

I asked, “You play their little game?”

“Yeah, but I’m not into like they are. Oh, it is fun to spank them but, I love them too much to spank them as hard as they’d like. Ever since I was little, I dreamed of having brothers like them and a daddy like you.”

I said, “Well, sweet boy, you’ve got one. What are you, a month away from turning sixteen?”

He said, “Less.”

I said, “You know, it’s awfully dark in here.”

He looked confused and said, “It’s not that dark.”

I used my elbow to flip a switch, and it got appreciably darker, but the bathroom light was still on.

I kissed him and his neck and throat and whispered conspiratorially, “It’d be a real shame if, in this dark, I slipped and accidentally got a dick in my mouth.

He chuckled and said, “Sure would.”

There in the dark I gave my beautiful Jeb the works. I licked him in places that he didn’t even know were there. I made him come once just with my tongue. By the time he was done, he was nodding off with his head on my chest.

Rather than wake him up, I picked him up and carried him downstairs. All was quiet as I carried him to the bedroom we shared, so I guess I should have expected mischief. I passed Chris and Tony’s room, but it was dark and quiet.

I passed the boy's room where Brandon was curled up, but Toby was missing.

When I got to our room, I heard wet smacking sounds and Frank moaning my name. Toby was sucking Frank’s cock and doing a fine job of it by the sound of it. I entered the room and put Jeb down gently beside Frank, who turned and put his arms over Jeb, removing the object of Toby’s lust.

I motioned for him to come with me. We got to the kitchen and Toby looked like he was going to cry. I knelt and said in his ear, “It’s OK, Toby. I can’t resist that fine dick, either.”

He hugged me and I said, “It’s Brandon’s turn. I’m going to check on him, but he might decide to sleep in.”

I headed into Brandon’s room, and he was curled up with a pillow. He was out like a light, and after his earlier adventures, I didn’t blame him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he woke.

I said, “Hey, sleeping beauty. It’s your turn. If you want to sleep, I’ll owe you one later.”

Brandon said, “After being with you and Frank, I’m exhausted.”

“Tell you what, tomorrow morning; we’ll take a shower upstairs together, OK?”

“Yes daddy. I love you.”

“I love you too, little prince.”

Brandon asked, “Did you call me little prince?”

“You are my little prince. Not Purple Rain Prince.”

He liked that. He liked it a lot.

 

After Brandon went back to sleep, now I had to deal with a horny Toby. I loved the little guy, but his antics could be tiresome. I had to admit that he had really good taste.

First, I’d have to deal with a horny Toby. Then I could speak to the rational Toby.

I went into the kitchen and got two of the ubiquitous red cups, filled them with ice, and asked Toby what soft drink he’d like. He picked a Mountain Dew. I just got some water. The well has amazing water.

When we got upstairs, I said, “I’m not mad. I’ve done that myself. Frank loves to wake up that way.”

Toby said, “I’m sorry. It was poking up out of his boxers, just throbbing.”

“We’re cool Toby. Something tells me that you’ve got something on your mind. Want to talk?”

Toby grinned and said, “Not really but… I probably should anyway.”

“Come here, this is cool.”

I opened the sliding glass door and Toby followed me out onto the balcony. I sat on the swing and Toby hopped in my lap. The night was very dark and a cool, fresh wind was blowing.

He said, “I’m sorry I’ve been all boner and no brains this trip. When I’m worried about something, all I want to do is uhh… have sex.”

“Toby, you have no idea how common that is. Having sex can change your mood— at least for a little while. It’s amazing that you have the insight to see that. There are adults that talk to shrinks for years and never figure that out.”

Toby sat quietly for a moment, and then he said, “I think there’s a reason that Sam wanted you as my Godfather beyond being a good role model for me and Brandon. I heard him talking on the phone. Sam has AIDS. He’s down at Oschner's Clinic for some kind of new treatment. He hasn’t been well for a while and… I’m afraid.”

“Toby, no matter what happens, I’ll be there for you. All of us love you. I call Brandon my little prince because, that’s Brandon. I just call you Toby because you're so unique. Does Brandon know?”

He sobbed and said, “No. It’ll hurt Brandon worse than me because Sam was the first father who truly wanted him. That was a big deal for Brandon. I can take it, but it’s really going to hurt him.”

I realized something exceptional about Toby. He was hurting most, anticipating Brandon’s pain.

“There’s nothing we can do about it tonight. Maybe it’s a mistake. Maybe you misheard. If Sam passes away, I will be proud, very proud to call you my sons.”

Toby must have felt some comfort in those words. He put his head on my chest and went to sleep. I held him for hours. I realized that I was probably going to have to fight for Toby and Brandon, and I knew just the legal Pitbull for the job.

A thunderstorm broke out with wind and lightning. It was noisy and woke Toby from his slumbers. He rubbed his eyes and watched the light show.

He said, “That storm would be scary if you weren’t here with me.”

I said, “Hanging on to people you love in a storm is what life is all about, son.”

div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">
 
Copyright © 2019 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As special as this story is, I was wondering when some 80’s consequences would appear, especially with so much sex.  
I think it would’ve been unrealistic for AIDS not to touch them in some way, I’m just sad it’s Sam.  I can only hope Toby’s mom remains unaffected, as Sam was married to her while being on the dl.

You've created so much varied love in their bubble as fortification against the ugly realities of their individual existences, some amazing unconditional sweet to offset their bitter.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, FanLit said:

As special as this story is, I was wondering when some 80’s consequences would appear, especially with so much sex.  
I think it would’ve been unrealistic for AIDS not to touch them in some way, I’m just sad it’s Sam.  I can only hope Toby’s mom remains unaffected, as Sam was married to her while being on the dl.

You've created so much varied love in their bubble as fortification against the ugly realities of their individual existences, some amazing unconditional sweet to offset their bitter.

Remember- they are way off in the South woods of Arkla-annia-see (generic mid-south). As the story progresses we'll see Tim is desperately trying to protect them with education to avoid AIDS. During the eighties the places being decimated were the big urban centers. The rural AIDS wave didn't hit hard until the nineties. The virus was around but silent.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Actually, James, I'm glad that you are approaching this tale with the facts of life for gay folk.

Too many writers of gay fiction like to write as if there are no consequences of indiscriminate sex. It does and it will. Enough of my preaching.

I happen to like the idea that we can love more than one person and find joy in all forms of expressing that love for and to the people we have feelings for.

Edited by Al Norris
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..