Jump to content
    JamesSavik
  • Author
  • 19,153 Words
  • 2,131 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Company - 7. King of the Nerds

p style="text-align:center;"> poison-ivy.jpg

I woke up as I felt movement in the bed. I tried to sit up, but Frank said, “Whoa tiger. You’re sleeping in this morning.”

“I am?”

“You are. You were up entirely too late making the world safe for gay kids. You’ve got minions. Let us carry the ball this morning. Have a lazy day today and expect some surprises. Get a little rest, so I can jump your bones later.”

I sat up, hugged Frank and said, “Thank you baby. I look forward to it.”

He said, “Do I have to worry about Rory? He’s awfully pretty.”

“No baby. I think he’s going to end up with Randy.”

“Good. They’ll make an adorable couple. We can invite them up for an orgy sometime. Now I’m going to make breakfast. I’ll leave you some sausage and biscuits on the stove. Randy will be running a bunch of errands and I have some things to do too. ”

 

It wasn’t hard at all to roll over and go back to sleep. I had a super erotic dream about Frank and Rory together. I had such an intense boner that it forced me to get up and take a leak. I heard the mower going, and I looked out to see Tony cutting grass— sweaty shirtless yummy Tony. That reminded me of all the porn about yard, pool and pizza boys I had wacked off to over the years. My morning wood did not want to go away this morning. I jumped in the warm shower, got clean and washed my hair. I dried off but instead of dressing the bed pulled me like a magnet.

I was torn between getting up or catching another few Z’s and the Z’s won. I lay back down naked and pulled the sheet over me.

I kept having intensely erotic dreams. I was so hard and my dick felt so good and so did my balls. Now my dick again, balls and playing with my ass?

The ass play triggered a good/bad memory I had from time to time. I think I was thirteen. It happened at the park in the bathroom. I’d just discovered the wonders of blow jobs and figured out where you could get them. I was horny and it was late. I was riding my bike after eleven at night when I was supposed to in bed on a fall weekend. I saw a car parked at the restroom and a tall skinny older teen was leaning against the wall by the door. He waved and went inside. I thought it was my lucky day. That guy looked hot to me. I skidded to a stop and went inside to find not one by four big older boys, and they were all drunk or high. They didn’t hurt me, but they were a little rough taking my clothes off and throwing them in the sink. They told me that I was a cute little cocksucker.

I was too frightened to fight, not that I really wanted to. With all those nice big cocks to suck, I was in gay boy heaven. One of them did stuff to me. He sucked me, licked my ass and sucked me again, and I shot off in his mouth. He talked about wanting some boypussy. God, I hate that word so much. If he had fucked me with that big dick, it would have done serious damage. The other guys said I was a really sweet cocksucker, and I was too little, so I sucked him off too. The weird part was the danger and the fear made me even hornier somehow. One of them kissed me on the lips. Finally, after getting off and messing with the poor dumb kid's head, they got bored and left me naked and covered in their spunk. I had such weird mixed emotions about the whole incident. On one hand, it was so hot. I’d never seen such big dicks, and they were drunk and horny and it was so easy to make them cum. On the other it was really frightening, but the memory was one of my weird recurring jerk off fantasies.

 

I opened my eyes to see who it was and was not at all shocked to see Toby sucking my cock and Brandon licking my balls. It was Brandon who was playing with my ass. He was just running circles around the pucker of my ass with a wet finger and that was pretty compelling. I moaned and moved slightly to provide better access. They were doing such a good job, I had to squirm.

Toby and Brandon were always a team and in this as well. Toby’s eyes were closed in bliss. He had what he wanted, and he had to be tasting pre-cum. He opened his eyes and saw me looking at him and smiling and knew it was OK.

I didn’t try to skull fuck him. I stroked his hair. My thighs began that involuntary bucking thing, and they knew they were going to get their reward. My hips thrust my cock forward and Toby was looking right at me when I came in his mouth. Between them, they licked up every drop.

When they were done with me Toby said, “Everybody is gone. We have two hours.”

I spent the next twenty minutes giving Toby and Brandon the time of their life. We put on some boxers and I held them for a while.

Toby said, “So how did you like Cole’s loophole?”

“It still makes me nervous, but you guys seem to need it.”

Brandon said, “Yeah, we did.”

Toby massaged my cock and said, "I had to get some of that."

“I hope you enjoyed what I did.”

Brandon shuddered, “Are you kidding? I'm still tingling. That’s some wild shit Tim. I've never cum like that before. Being with you is powerful. What was that?”

I said, “I read about it in an old book I found in a New Orleans sex shop called Sex Magic for Gay Men. It’s a technique called baiser de rois or the kiss of kings in English. Most of the things in that book was pretty much rubbish, but I studied this. There’s a sound physiological basis for how it works. It stimulates all of those glands at the same time and causes that rolling orgasm that lasts minutes instead of seconds. The legend is there were French noblemen who would do that for their knights, and they would never leave their liege’s side.”

Brandon said, “No shit. After that, I sure won’t want to wander off too far.”

Toby said, “It’s weird that they were writing about sex that far back.”

“There are two things they’ll never run out of ink for Toby: war and sex.”

Brandon grinned and said, “Speaking of sex, we’ve got time.”

Toby said, “After that, I need to rest.”

Brandon shrugged, “Me too. Could we just take a nap?”

I had plenty of sleep but was delighted to be Toby and Brandon’s pillow and alarm clock for a nap. They both slept for a while curled up on both sides of me. Frank’s kitten hoped on the bed and decided the humans were doing something quite sensible and settled in for his nap by Brandon. I just lay there and watched over them.

I woke them with twenty minutes to spare and told them to get dressed for gym and meet me in the kitchen.

When they arrived all cute in shorts and half shirts, I said, “You’ve shown me your work Toby, let me show you mine.”

I took the pair into my office off the kitchen and pulled out the folio marked St. Luke’s Community Center and spread it over the desk.

“You know that big swamp between here and St. Luke’s?”

Toby nodded.

I flipped to the topographical map with the land in question marked off and pointed out St. Luke’s and my house.

“Watch the progression as I move through the plan.”

I started with the drainage plan, the landfill plan going to the layout of grounds and buildings and finally the ball fields and landscaping.

Toby looked at it, cocked his head and said, “Why three soccer fields? That’s not such a big sport around here.”

I said, “It’s this weird shaped land here that abuts my property. The soccer field was the only thing I could fit in this space.”

Toby took an index card and began sketching on it. He asked, “What do they call outdoor… those outdoor… theaters?”

“An amphitheater?”

He said, “Yeah”, and handed me a reasonable sketch of an amphitheater that fit the available space much better. Thankfully, it was pointed away from the house.”

I said, “Thank you, Toby. What will be your consulting fee? An architect would get five or ten grand for this work.”

“Really?”

He said, “Make up an excuse for just us, and Barry and Cole to get away overnight together; just us and some towels. We’ll need lots of towels.”

I said, “You know we’re having a big party at Arrowhead Lodge July 4th. We might just need to run up there and get things ready, and I’ll need a few extra hands. There might even need to be a couple of trips.”

Brandon said, “It’s making me hard just thinking about it.”

“Again?”

Toby said, “We’re growing boys. We need lots of protein.”

 

 

My minion Randy stopped off to leave a load of his belongings in the garage I helped him unload his things into a pile in the garage. To my surprise, Steven and Cory hopped out and started moving his things.

They were different boys today. They were presentable and wearing jeans and nice shirts. They weren’t the stoned, half-drunk near naked kids I had encountered in the park the night before.

Once they were done, the boys started talking among themselves.

I said, “Toby, Brandon— help put Cory and Steven’s stuff in their room. They know the one.”

Randy said, “Now leave my stuff here boss. I want to put it in my new room myself. Come here. I’ve got some cool stuff to show you.”

He handed me a little black box I immediately recognized as a pager, and I groaned.

Randy said, “You need it to keep in touch.”

“OK. I’ve just been avoiding these things, but it was inevitable.”

He said, “Second: this is a key to the gate lock of the boat ramp. If it ever gets left open, you can shut it with this.”

I took the key and put it on my ring.

“Third: these are the license plates for RedTeam2 and GameZone1, drivers ed booklets for Kevin and Lance and learner’s permits for both of them.”

Randy said, “Remember when I told you that you made many friends when you helped us clear the Dalton case?”

“I remember.”

“Dr. Patrick thinks highly of you and works with Dr. Roberts and Miss Sanders. I talked to them, and they would be absolutely delighted for us to take care of Cory and Steven. They both work ridiculous hours and are single parents.”

“I also spoke to Rory’s father who is a huge flaming homophobic asshole and a drunk. The dumb ass took a swing at me in front of the neighbors and two other officers. I’m going back over there to serve him papers for assaulting a police officer, felony child abuse and neglect. I will also have a certificate of guardianship which will grant you custody of Rory. I’ll give him a choice of which set he wants me to process.”

I said, “You’ve been busy boy this morning.”

Randy grinned and said, “Motivation is easy. I saw what you did to my bank account, and last night was a lot of fun. I heard about that little ceremony with a hot oil rub down you do with the adults. I can’t think about it too much, or I get hard.”

“It will be my pleasure. So, how do you like Cory and Steven?”

Randy blushed and said, “They’re cute as hell, and they sure like me. They hugged me, felt me up and promised me a blow job later.”

I grinned and said, “That’s the Cory and Steven I know. Last night, they were both high, drunk and grabby.

Randy said, “That’s rude.”

“I hooked them up with Lance. At this stage, they’re just puppies. Everything is play to them. We have to keep them from playing with wasps and snakes. I think we had better let them know they can’t just be grabbing you by the crank just anytime they want. Come on.”

We went inside and found Brandon and Toby chatting away with Cory and Steven. Toby saw me and ran to me and I caught him in our usual embrace. He hugged me enthusiastically and said, “Steven and Cory are staying with us! That’s so cool.” Brandon joined as did Steven and Cory.

I said, “Guys, they’re staying with us while their parents work which is most of the time. You guys will have plenty of time to catch up. Right now, Randy and I need to talk with them about house rules. Toby, you and Brandon grab a snack in the kitchen and give us about twenty minutes OK?”

Brandon said reluctantly, “Yes sir.” They hugged Cory and Steven and headed off to the kitchen. I closed the door and locked it surreptitiously.

I sat on the bed, indicated Randy should sit beside me and used my authoritarian voice, “Come here boys.”

They complied at once sitting on both of my knees. I hugged them and said, “You two clean up well. Cute and neat is a good look for you.”

Cory said, “Thank you daddy.”

Steven laid his head on my shoulder and I kissed him on the head.

I said, “In fact, you’re a little overdressed and will probably want to change. Go take off your jeans and shirt and come back.”

They went over to their bags to change and Randy asked me quietly, “Daddy?”

I explained quietly, “They respond to male authority. They instinctively want to please a father figure. One boy doesn’t have a father and the other’s is too distracted to give him the attention he needs.”

Randy said, “Uhh… Would you be mine too?”

I smiled and nodded at him.

They both came back stripped to their bikini briefs and sat on my knees. I hugged them and said, “You two are cute, in and out of clothes.”

I tickled them, they giggled, and I grabbed them in a big hug.

I said, “Daddy is concerned about the way you treated Randy today.”

Cory immediately said, “I’m sorry. We were so excited when we found out that we were going to be able to stay with you.”

Steven said, “And Randy is hot.”

Randy asked, “You think I’m hot?”

Steven said, “Hell yeah! You’re hot.”

Randy said, “Thank you, Steven. So are you and Cory.”

I said, “I have two problems. First: Randy is an essential part of our little family here. In some ways, he is number two only to me. I want you to respect him and mind him OK?”

Both boys nodded.

“The second problem is you handled his goods without permission. You always need to ask. One at a time go over to Randy, give him a hug and apologize. I know you aren’t sorry because he is cute and hot.”

Steven took the initiative. He went over, sat on Randy’s knee, gave him a hug and whispered in Randy’s ear.

Randy laughed and Steven kissed him. It wasn’t a peck either. They held the kiss and their hands explored each other.

Cory whimpered, and I whispered to him, “Notice how your cock is bigger today than it was last night because you aren’t high and drinking. Remember that and go give Randy a kiss.”

Cory got close to Randy and spoke to him quietly.

I said, “Randy is going to be staying in the room off the kitchen and you boys will be here. It’s my hope that he will be the big brother to you two, and you can have some fun. I’ll be in the office when you are done. Brandon and Toby will be going with you Randy.”

 

When I got to the kitchen Brandon and Toby were sitting at the table. Smirking at me.

I said, “What?”

Brandon said, “We know you. We know Steven and Cory. You just slipped out when things were getting hot.”

I said, “I wanted Randy to be their special pal.”

Brandon said, “You are our special pal daddy. Let me have it. Toby got it this morning.”

Toby said, “Go in the office. I’ll be your lookout.”

Brandon closed and locked the door to the office and was on me like a shark.

I said, "Can I take a rain check? We really don't have time."

Brandon sighed and said, "Yeah, but I'm going to hold you to it."

I said, “Brandon, Toby made his wish a few minutes ago in here. Is there anything you might like?”

He considered, “Let me think about it. You taught Barry that wake up BJ thing. I love that. It’s great, you’re usually up early, and we sleep in the nude...”

“So you want morning glory for you and Barry? Not sure what morning I can pull it off, but I’ll make it happen. Anything else?”

Brandon grinned and said, “I’ll think of something.”

We rejoined Toby and Randy still hadn’t appeared.

I said, “I’ll see what’s taking them.”

I entered Steven and Cory’s bedroom, and they were just finishing up dressing.

Cory asked, “Would you mind if I went to the gym with the rest?”

I said, “No problem as long as I get to keep at least one of my buddies.”

Randy looked at me grinning and said, “I love this job.”

 

 

Randy, Cory, Brandon and Toby departed leaving me and Steven alone. I said, “What would you like to do Steven?”

Steven looked at me and said, “Anything will be cool with you. Could rock me some more? I really liked that.”

"I’d love to. I have just the place. It takes the right chair for that."

Steven followed me around to the sun room that overlooked the forest between the house and the park. I picked a nice soft recliner with an end table beside it that I often sat in.

He sat in my lap and asked, “They can’t see us can they?”

“No. When you look at these windows from the outside they just look like mirrors.”

Steven got settled in my lap and went a little limp, and he relaxed. He said, "It's gorgeous here overlooking the lake."

"That's one of the reasons I love it here."

Steven asked, "Could we take some bong hits?"

I said, "Wait until later. It'll make us sleepy. Have you ever tried anything stronger than weed?”

Steven considered and said, “I stole a blue Valium from my Mom. That just put me to sleep. Andrew tried to get me to take ecstasy, but Big Ted warned me off. He said that that stuff makes you really horny, and you get stupid, so I really didn’t need any of that. I can do stupid on my own.”

I laughed and said, “Don’t beat yourself up too bad Steven. Everybody gets stupid when they’re horny; especially when they’re high or drunk.”

He said, “One time one of the older teens at the park got some coke from that sheriff’s deputy. He let me try it and I liked it a lot. He wouldn’t let me have any more lines until I sucked his dick. Then he put a little in a joint. That was perfect.”

I said, “I discourage coke and ecstasy because it’s too easy to lose control with it. With AIDS out there, nobody can afford that. I guarantee you that you aren’t the first kid who has sucked a dick for a line.”

“The joke was on him. I wanted to suck his big football player dick.”

I said, “I bet I know who you are talking about. It’s that rich kid in a Volvo.”

Steven laughed and said, “Would you believe his name is Dick?”

I said, “I’ll bet football player Dick’s rich friends and teammates would just be thrilled to find out he was giving up lines for blow jobs from a junior high boy.”

Steven said, “A lot of high school aged guys show up at the park at night. That’s why I go at night. I like the big dicks.”

I said, “I noticed. After that Dalton creep tried to snatch Barry and Cole, they’re closing the gate at night, so there will be no cars. That has to be an improvement. If there are no cars, maybe it will improve the safety situation. So, how was it with Randy?”

“Randy is hot. He insisted on blowing me and Cory first. When I went down on him, he was so horny he didn’t last very long. He never lost his hard on. Cory went to work on him. That didn’t take long either. Most of the time, we just lay there talking. He told us that Rory gave him his first-ever blow job last night. Oh, and he’s got a serious crush on you. Give him some Tim."

“I plan to. How are you doing.”

He relaxed and said, “This is great. I know it's lame to want to sit in your lap, but I love it. Thanks."

“You are welcome Steven.”

“No, thank you, Tim. I’ve always wanted a daddy. Don’t get me wrong— Mom’s great, but I used to hate it when there was father-son shit and I had to go with someone else’s dad. I was such a tool last night, but you didn’t hit me. You didn’t throw me out. You hooked me up with Lance and Randy.”

“Someone missed out on having a really nice boy Steven. What happened to your Dad? No one seems to know.”

Steven sighed and said, “He was just never around. Mom had boyfriends who were pretty cool, but none could tolerate her crazy schedule. Whenever I ask about him, I get told not to ask. When we were at Grandma’s for Christmas a few years ago, one of my older cousins got drunk and said Mom caught him with another man before I was even born. I don’t know if that’s true but, my gut tells me it is.”

I asked, “Think this through carefully before you answer Steven. Would you like for me to find out?”

He asked, “You could do that?”

“It’s fairly easy. His name and social security number are on your birth certificate. Finding him from there might be a challenge but, it can be done. I warn you that you might find out things you might not want to know. It would cost a little but if it made you…”

He looked at me and said, “You would do that for me?”

“I would, and I will do a lot more than that for you. I’m not just screwing with you Steven.”

Steven put his head down on my chest and began to weep. I kissed his head and said, “Please don’t cry.”

He had to cry it out. There were years of pain twisted inside this wonderful boy. It was like lancing a wound to let the infection out. His tears landed on my bare chest and rolled away.

He didn’t speak for a while. He looked at me with adoration and kissed my cheek. He put his head down on my shoulder and said quietly, “Now I know there’s a God. I’ve prayed for someone like you over and over and over. You must be an angel with all the kids that you have saved and… you just saved me.”

 

Steven was feeling better, and we continued to sit and look out the window. I enjoyed Steven’s company and something had indeed changed in him. He was a happy boy who had found a suitable daddy.

I saw movement in the forest and focused. I could see flesh tones at this distance, but that was about it.

“Steven do you see that?”

He looked and said, “Yeah. I think some boys are going old-fashioned and doing it in the woods.”

I looked around and found the binoculars my mom used to use for birdwatching. It came into focus, and it was indeed two boys stark naked sixty-nining in poison ivy.

I handed the binoculars to Steven. He looked and laughed. “That’s JJ and Scott.”

I said, “Would they answer if you called?”

He said, “Probably.”

“They’re in poison ivy. If we act fast, we can save them a lot of trouble.”

Steven said, “So what do we do?”

“Run down to your room put on some shorts and shoes. They need to come into the showers in the gym. I’ve got some lotion that will get the juice off before it makes them break out. Meet me in the kitchen.”

Steven went to his assigned task. I ran to my bathroom and looked under the sink. There were four bottles of Phisoderm. I picked up the box and put a bath sponge in it. I slipped on a shirt and shoes and headed for the kitchen. Steven was just coming up from his room. I pulled out a grocery sack and put two towels from the laundry room in the sack and handed it to Steven.

On the way down I said, “We’re lucky I’ve got this stuff. I’ve had similar problems with that poison ivy over the years.”

Steven said, “No, they’re lucky it was you who spotted them. Many people wouldn’t care.”

In the gym, I pulled the privacy panels around to cover up the shower and left the box with the stuff I had gathered there.

I said, “They don’t know me, so you’ll have to take the lead in this. Tell them simple- they’re in poison ivy. They don’t even have to be allergic to it to get it on sensitive skin like their butts and fun parts. If we get them in here right away they will miss out on a real shit show.”

We took off down the path to the park and then took a left. The boys had been looking for concealment but had found it in the wrong place.

Steven called out, “Scott, JJ. It’s Steven. It’s an emergency. You’re rolling around in poison ivy. We saw you from the big house.”

A voice answered, “Just a minute.”

I said, “No, don’t put your clothes back on. They’re contaminated too. I’ve got towels for you. We’re going to help you, but we need to act fast. We’re coming in.”

A different young voice asked, “Who is that Steven?”

Steven said, “You can trust him. He’s going to save you from scratching the rest of the summer.”

We entered the glade and the hateful poison ivy stuff was all over the place. Steven and I were going to have to go in the shower too. There was the smell of strong weed in the air. They had been smoking a joint.

I spotted the two kids, and walked toward them. I said, “Don’t panic guys, you’re going to be OK. I live over there and know what to do. I’ve been fighting this poison ivy crap since I was half your age. Put your clothes in this bag and hide you fun parts under the towels.”

The two boys were about fifteen. They were pretty cute but not ready for Tiger Beat. They were both obviously frightened but complied and followed me.

Steven said, “You can trust Tim. He’s the one who saved Cole and Barry. Cory and I stay with him while our parents are at work.”

When we got out of the trees and brush and headed for the house one of the boys said, “This is your house?”

“Yeah.”

The other boy said, “Do you do it?”

I said, “Yes but not with kids.”

We entered through the garage and I sent the door down and made a beeline for the shower.

I slipped off my shoes and removed my shorts and said, “Strip Steven, you’ve got to do this too. We went into that place, and it’s all over. Which one is Scott and which one is JJ.”

The shorter of the two said, “I’m JJ, he’s Scott.”

“I’m going to put this stuff all over you. I’m going to have to touch you uhh… intimate places so don’t freak out. OK”

Scott said, “I think I’ll like that.”

JJ said, “Me too.”

“I’m going to start with your head and go down. Close your eyes and keep them closed. I’ve even got to get it on your eyelids. We’re going to leave it on for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off. Then we’re going to do it again. Then we’re going to put you in the pool for a while. Poison Ivy doesn’t like chlorine.”

I had Scott and JJ stand side by side. I put the stuff on them with the assistance of Steven. He watched me work and followed my example. Phisoderm has the consistency of a thin lotion. I put in their hair, neck and face and went back and forth between them as quickly as possible.

Next I did their backs and arms using a lot of the Phisoderm stuff on their hands wrist and elbows.

Steven said, “I hope you know how lucky you were that it was Tim who spotted you.”

JJ said, “If you can keep me from getting poison ivy on my cock and balls, I’m seriously going to owe you a blow job.”

Steven laughed and said, “That what Barry told him after he beat the shit out of that Dalton creep.”

They really started liking it when I got to their ass. I had to apply a lot because they had been sitting in poison ivy. They both enjoyed the application and leaned into it. Then I went underneath to get the balls and inner thighs.

I asked Steven to go get swimming suits for us and dump our clothes in the washing machine.

Of course, it was their fronts they really enjoyed. I worked all around their dicks and saved them until last. When I got to their dicks I put a big glob on them and said, “I’m sorry about this, but your hands touched your dicks and uh… I’ve got to make you hard.”

Scott said, “That’s not a problem.”

With JJ’s eyes closed, his lotion soaked hand closed around my dick.

With my left hand, I gently teased his pucker and jacked him with my right. His hand holding my dick started jacking me. He shot two respectable jets into the air and calmed down.

I did the same with Scott who also grabbed my cock, and then both kids seemed much relieved.

I said, “I know it must have sucked to be in the right in the middle of the good part and get interrupted. Feel better?”

JJ asked, “What’s taking Steven so long?”

I said, “Looking in the wrong place for my swimsuit. I wanted to give you guys some privacy. He was enjoying it too much. I still need to do your feet. The only way I can think of that you won’t fall is to sit you down.”

I started with Scott and was able to get his feet easily. JJ was even easier. They both appeared to enjoy the application of the thin lotion to their feet immensely.

“Let’s give it a minute then rinse you off.”

JJ said, “Thanks Tim. I think you saved us from a lot of trouble and this was fun.”

Scott said, “Thanks for curing our blue balls too.”

I chuckled and said, “Don’t mention it. Seriously, don’t ever mention it.”

JJ said, “I sure don’t want to explain why I was naked in the poison ivy.”

“About that: next time, if you need a place, I’ve got an empty boat house you can use. It’ll keep you from getting caught by cops, creeps or poison ivy.”

Scott said, “That’s very cool of you.”

JJ asked, “Why don’t you have a boat?”

I said, “My Dad died a few years ago, and we always went fishing in that boat. I ended up selling it and haven’t replaced it. Time to rinse.” I turned on the water and let it the temperature get to somewhere between freezing and scalding.

I guided Scott under the water and allowed all the body contact he initiated. He was pretty grabby with my cock. I held him up as he rinsed his feet. JJ was the same way.

I asked, “Do I have a volunteer to do my legs?”

Scott and JJ were doing my legs when Steven returned. They did Steven’s legs and we rinsed off.

I put on a swimming suit and reminded them that we needed to do it again.

JJ said, “Shit. I forgot I had a dime bag in my pocket.”

“Sorry about that. Steven, could you help me with the next part?"

Steven said, "Sure. I saved your weed JJ.” He handed the little baggie to JJ and said, "How can I help?"

“Let's do our legs again. Then rinse.”

Steven and I stepped out of the sauna, applied the stuff to each other's legs.

I asked, "Would you mind giving these guys a hummer? They're going to be seriously horny after I apply this stuff."

Steven smirked and said, "It wouldn't be the first time."

After rinsing off, Steven and I went back into the sauna with JJ and Scott. JJ lit a joint and passed it around with Steven and Scott. I had two bottles of the Phisoderm left. I told them that we were going to try applying it in here. They both enjoyed the experience much better lying down. Steven and I administered it to their back, waited a couple of minutes and took them out to rinse.

That left just the front application that they were looking forward too.

I said, “While I can’t ‘do it’ with you as you put it, I’ll try to make it as much fun as possible for you.”

JJ said, “Cool. Of course, you could… We would never tell. I’d love to suck that.”

Scott said, “We owe you big time.”

“I’ve let you both get away with more than I should have. I could have left my suit on but, I’m letting you enjoy the view and I let you smoke a joint. I even sort of jerked you off in the shower. I promise you’ll enjoy the last part. Trust me. I promise I’ll make it fun for you OK?”

They sighed the sigh of the resigned.

JJ said, “That was decent weed too. My cousin Andrew always has great weed. Instead of making me sleepy, I’m more wake, and horny too.”

Scott said, “It’s a great buzz.”

I asked, “Andrew in the park?”

JJ answered, “Yeah.”

Scott said, “He’s generous with blow jobs and weed. He takes us home and…”

JJ said, “Shut up Scott. That’s…”

I said, “Not really a secret. He needs to slow his roll. Too many people know. Toby made me promise I wouldn’t say anything but the cat’s out of the bag about Andrew. It’s probably best to steer clear of him. If you are Andrew’s cousin, that makes you a… Curry?”

JJ said, “Yep, my Mom’s Mayor Curry.”

I said, “I know of her but, I don’t know her. I do know she’s close to Chief Dodd.”

Scott said, “That’s my dad.”

“I’m on good terms with the Chief…”

Scott said, “Dad likes you a lot. He says you’re the best thing to happen to this town in years. He told me you’re opening an arcade, so we’ll have a safe place to go, and you had something to do with the community center St. Luke’s is building. He said I should try to meet you.”

JJ said, “Mom likes you too. She was really impressed that you didn’t take any credit for the Dalton case. To tell the truth, the reason we were there in the bushes is we had heard that you were gay and wanted to see if we could… meet you. Then we smoked a big joint and got stupid.”

I said, “I’ve got a plan. I think it’ll work just telling the truth but not the whole truth. Here’s what I have in mind…” I described a plan to call their parents and give them a G-rated version of what happened. I would invite them to join the rest of the boys in the activities I had set up for them.

JJ and Scott looked at each other in consternation and JJ said, “It’s nuts, but it’ll work. We’ll have to admit that we were in the park when we weren’t supposed to be, but that will actually make it stand up better.”

“Ok. Let’s all be thinking about what we’ll say for now, let’s get this done. I’ve got to start with your face, so you have to keep your eyes closed like last time.”

I applied the stuff reversing the order this time: JJ first, then Scott this time. After their faces, I did their arms, forearms and hands. Predictably, JJ grabbed my crank and tried to start me up. He was partially successful. At that point, Steven gave JJ a full court press blow job.

I went over to Scott and started working on him treating his arms and neck. He grabbed my cock, and he was surprised that it was bigger and harder than he expected.

Scott heard JJ moaning and asked, "What's happening?"

As I worked on Scott's arms, I said, "Steven has agreed to give you guys mercy blow jobs.

He was all for that. Steven finished up JJ and moved to Scott who was well primed and ready.

I finished up applying the rest of the lotion and asked them, “Didn’t I promise you would have fun?”

JJ laughed and Scott said, “Hell yeah.”

Steven blew Scott who was ready for it. We were done, showered off the Phisoderm with them and put three happy boys in the pool to skinny dip until their clothes were dry. Mission accomplished: two cuties saved from the evil poison ivy patch and skinny dipping in my pool.

It took another thirty minutes for their clothes to come out of the dryer. I folded them and took them to Steven's room. I let them know they were done, so they dried off and wore towels coming inside to dress.

After the near death-by poison-ivy experience and the joint the three of them lay down on the bed and took a nap listening to the radio.

 

 

I put on my socks and running shoes. Since I had a life again, my workout schedule had suffered. If I wanted to keep the body that everyone seemed to want, I had to work at it. The return of the ravening hoards wasn’t for a couple of hours yet, and I wanted to get in a run. Unlike many runners, I kept my keys and wallet with me.

I took off down the trail quickly passing the poison ivy thicket where we had found JJ and Scott. Occasionally, you might run into some kids smoking a joint or making out on the trails, but today there was nothing.

I made it to the road, ran down to the docks and turned around for the modest jog to the gate. Not much was going on. About ten boats were out if you keep count by the trailers. A few cars were parked here and there and there were no kids to be seen. Maybe the regular police drive troughs were running the right people off or at least making them nervous.

As I passed the restroom I did a quick scan. There were no bikes in the usual spot, but there were a number back near the old maintenance barn. They weren’t kids bikes either— they were mountain bikes and ten speeds. They were probably partying back there. I supposed an afternoon when things were slow would be a good time for it.

I jogged on to the wide open front gate, and then I jogged back toward the restroom. Curious about what the hell was going on in the old maintenance barn, I cut down the trail behind the huge oak that blocked the view of the restroom from the road at the curve.

The closer I got to the barn, the weirder things got. At first, I heard a constant chanting: “Aham-muh-tec, Aham-muh-tec”. Then came the crack of a whip. When I got close enough I heard someone say: “Repent or die heretic. Isis demands it!” Then someone yelled, “Never!” and there was a loud whip crack and a grunt of pain.

Tim Shepherd, what in the wild blue fuck have you gotten yourself into this time.

I saw robed figures and one had a mean looking whip menacing a cute boy in a loin cloth manacled to a supporting i-beam. There were little cans of Sterno in a circle around the boy in a semi-circle casting a pale blue glow.

My brain kind of locked up and I felt like I needed to hit control-alt-delete. Then one of the figures said, “He will not repent. Kill the abomination.”

Now if you aren’t raised right in the buckle of the Bible belt, that statement might sound like something out of an old movie. To gay people in the south, abomination is like yelling the N-word at a Jessie Jackson revival meeting. I dove into the dim scene past the robed figures and put myself between them and the boy.

For a moment, there was complete silence. Then someone started clapping. “Oh bravo! Enter the hero.”

One of the figures said, “It’ him. He is the guy who saved Cole from that Dalton creep.” Then they all started clapping.

I said, “I’m confused. What the hell is this?”

The robes came off, and it was a bunch of upper high school and junior college aged kids. An intelligent looking, cute boy in round wire rims came up to me and said, “Have you ever heard of Dungeons and Dragons?”

I said, “Well yeah. I’ve heard of it but never played. It wasn’t big at the school I went to.”

The boy in the glasses explained, “D&D is a role playing game where you pretend to be different things and play out a cooperative story. We add in a little bondage and S&M to spice things up. It’s just for fun with a circle jerk at the end.”

One of the boys said, “I’m not gay, maybe bi but if some other hand is jerking me for a change, it's fun.”

Another kid said, “We’re nerds.”

I laughed and said, “We must be kin. I studied engineering in college and spent a lot more time with calculus books than getting laid. I’m sorry I busted up your game but when I heard someone say kill the abomination and I noticed that cute little brunette guy chained up…”

The boy in the round wire rims said, “I’m Bart. I’m the dungeon-master. I rule that our hero has rescued Eddie from the evil cult. Release Eddie and give him to our hero.”

The little guy in the loin cloth spoke up, “See guys. I told you somebody with discerning tastes would think I’m cute.” The latches on the manacles snapped open and Eddie was freed.

I swept Eddie off his feet and gave him a kiss that would have made Hollywood proud and the guys in the room clapped.

We sat around on cinder blocks and talked for a while about their games and I got an idea. I asked, “How would you guys like a real dungeon?”

Bart’s eyes glittered, and he said, “You’ve got one?”

I said, “I have a boyfriend who likes to be tied up, and I know some guys who dig a form of authoritarianism. It has gotten me to thinking. When my father built my house, he was very leery of tornadoes. There are extensive cellar and shelter space under the house. There’s a twenty-four by twenty foot room just sitting empty with the perfect ambiance you would want in a dungeon. All I’d need to do is get a rack and some torches, and we can go all Marquis de Sade.”

Bart said, “Could I see it?”

“Sure. Give me your number. I’ll call you and have you over to see it.”

 

 

I left the role players and stopped into the bathroom for a leak. One of the role playing boys stepped to the urinal beside me and pulled out a hard dick pushing ten inches.

He asked, “Could I give you a blow job?”

I said, “I’d rather give you one. That long rifle you've got looks like it’s loaded and needs to be emptied and put away safe.”

He laughed and said, “I just didn’t see you as the sort that would give them.”

“Why not?”

“The best-looking guy in the park and me?”

“How old are you?”

“I’m nineteen.”

“You’re cute, and you’ve got a great dick there. Let me show you how much I’d like to suck it.”

The boy was shaking with anticipation, and he came almost immediately, but he didn’t lose his hard on. I kept working and made him come again. After cumming twice he was a little shaky on his feet, so I put my arms around him.

I said, “Feel better?”

He just had a silly grin on his face and said, “I just got a blow job from the best-looking guy I’ve ever met face to face. I feel great.”

“You deserved it. You're Matt Stevens, right? Your little brother Chance drives a gimpy red Camaro.”

“Thank you, and yes, I’m Matt and yes, Chance's Camaro still runs like a drunk washing machine.”

“Matt, you are hot. I love your blue eyes, pale smooth skin, perfect teeth, jet black hair and your dick is top ten percent of the male species. Anyone should be thrilled to be with you. Do all of those guys back there need this kind of attention?”

He said, as if it were obvious, “Well, we’re nerds. We’re smart but socially awkward and don’t really get much or any sex. Most of us are total virgins. I was until just now.”

I said, “Are you gay?”

He considered the question and said, “I guess you might call Bi leaning male. When I’m with a guy like you, I lean pretty hard.”

I asked, “What if I went back over there and banished this horrible curse of virginity from the land?”

He said, “The Nerds would make you our king.”

 

Matt and I returned to the maintenance barn. He agreed to be our lookout at the mere cost of my private, unlisted number.

I found Bart and said, “I’ve been talking with Matt. You guys are into role playing. See if this adventure tickles your fancy. As I told the Bart what I had in mind, his eyes widened and his shorts bulged. He gathered his players in a huddle and there was as animated as any half-time at an Alabama game when the home team was down by twelve.

Bart assembled his six role players stripped to their underwear in a line with about three feet between them. They were standing in what would be called parade rest.

I marched in front of them with my hands behind my back like George C Scott in the movie Patton. I wheeled on my heels and stood before them.

“I am Senior Sex Instructor Tim. It has come to my attention that some people don’t think nerds can be sexy and hot. I have an engineering degree that has enough math in it to make some people scream and go blind. That entitles me to the title of nerd, and I’m quite certain that I am sexy and hot. People pester me for sex all day. It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.”

I took measured steps to my right and said, “All of your lives you’ve heard that you are too short or too tall. Too big, too small, too intellectual, too young, to this, to that but I’m here to tell you that all of that is bullshit. No one is perfect. You only find that physical perfection in freakish models in re-touched pictures in a million dollar ad campaigns for bullshit products no one needs.”

I circled them and walked behind them. “There is something special about all of you.” As I passed Eddie, still in a loincloth, I touched his head and said, “You gentlemen have minds that can make a difference. That’s a lot more important than having a cute ass, but Eddie here pulls off both nicely. I saw him as a cute boy I wanted to save and jumped into danger without thinking to help him.” I put both hands on his ass and said, “Very nice.”

I walked to the next guy in line and put a hand on each butt cheek. “Here’s another one: a very nice ass with a big sexy brain. Ditch the tightie-whities and go to boxers.”

The kid said, “I need them to hide my weed in the little flap under the balls.”

“Too many people know that trick. Truthfully, the sack you put it in doesn’t matter as long as you’ve got the goods.”

I moved along the line praising their asses, petting them and hugging the boys who were too tall, too short or too smart to fit in to some unreal standard until I got to Bart. He was wearing bikini style briefs and I commented, “This ass is very nice. It’s so nice, I could eat it up.”

I carefully pulled down the bikini-briefs from behind and ran my tongue down his crack as far as his pucker. Bart gasped and shivered. I stood and embraced him from behind, kissed his neck, ran my hand down his chest until I got to his belly button and encountered his hardon.

There I ended the Nerds horrible curse of virginity, one by one, starting with their leader Bart, and became their king.

 

 

I jogged back to the house and went to find Steven, Scott and JJ. I found them in Steven’s room lying around in their boxers. The door wasn’t closed, just cracked, and they didn’t know I was out there.

They were doing what boys do: wrestling, horsing around, playing a little grab ass and gossiping.

Steven asked, “So, how do you like saunas now?”

JJ said, “Oh God, I get hard just thinking about it.”

Scott agreed, “Me too.”

JJ said, "Thanks for the mercy BJ Steven. I thought my balls were going to fall off."

I knocked on the door, entered and was mobbed by three happy boys with boners.

I said, “Are those snakes in your boxers or are you just happy to see me?”

Scott said, “We were just thinking of the sauna."

I said, “I'm glad we could help guys. There’s a call we need to make.”

“Damn, I forgot about that,” Scott grumped. “Our plan for that call makes me really nervous.”

JJ said, “Me too. I’m pretty sure it’ll work but… it’s so embarrassing.”

"We can give it a few minutes. You two owe Steven a BJ."

Steven said, "I've already collected with interest."

 

Scott and JJ sat in chairs moved close to my speakerphone in my office. I had Scott dial his father’s private line at work, and he answered.

“Hi Dad, it’s Scott; you got a minute to talk?”

“Sure son.”

“JJ and I, err, we visited Mr. Shepherd. That’s where we’re calling from.”

I added, “Hi Philip.”

The Chief said, “Good. I was hoping you would make it there.”

Scott asked, “You were?”

“Well, JJ’s Mom Sarah and I did leave you a trail of breadcrumbs. Hold on for a minute. I’ll see if I can add her to the call.”

A moment later the Mayor’s pleasant sounding voice came on the line and said, “Hi Scott, hi JJ. How are you doing?”

I said, “Hi Mayor Curry, Tim Shepherd here.”

She turned on the charm, “Mr. Shepherd, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. You have been a great asset to our city. I do want to meet you in person soon.”

“Likewise. May I call you Sarah?”

“Please.”

JJ said, “Umm Mom… Scott and I have something to tell you. I hope you don’t get mad. Tim... I mean Mr. Shepherd said, just be honest, and it’ll work out.”

The Chief said, “Mr. Shepherd is pretty smart. That’s why we were hoping you would meet him. How do you like him?”

Both boys gushed several things, but wicked cool was the only thing intelligible.

Mayor Curry laughed and said, “I take it you like him. JJ, Scott— tell us what’s on your mind. I guarantee it won’t be so bad.”

JJ said, “I’m gay mama.”

Scott, emboldened by JJ’s admission said, “I am too.”

The Chief said, “We know, and it’s OK.”

Scott said, “Wait. You knew? How?”

Chief Dodd said, “You two may think you’re quiet but…”

JJ said, “Oh God, that’s so embarrassing.”

JJ’s Mom laughed and said, “Don’t be embarrassed. They were happy noises. We were just waiting for you to tell us when you were ready. Now, we’ve got something to tell you. Philip has asked me to marry him.”

Scott said, “Yes!”

JJ just beamed.

I said, “Congratulations. Have you set a date?”

The Chief said, “Not yet. We’re not going to do a big wedding and our schedules are insane as it is which something I wanted to ask Tim about. Sarah and I are lucky to get home at one in the morning. Sometimes we don’t get home at all. Would it be OK for JJ and Scott to join your menagerie during the week to give them some stability?”

I said, “I’d love to have them Philip. They’re great kids, and they already get along with the rest of my hoard. Mayor, while I’ve got you on the line, I’d like to talk about some ideas about what we can do to make City Park and Dockside Park safer. The foundation is willing to cover the costs, so it won’t kill your budget. Maybe we can have lunch sometime this weekend.”

The Mayor said, “That would be great. Philip and I are having long days through Friday. Would you mind keeping the boys until Saturday?”

“Sure. I can send them by your homes for clothes and things. Randy forced me to get a pager so here’s the number. 555-555-5555.”

The Chief said, “Boys. I know it wasn’t easy coming out to your mom and me. It’s one of the reasons I’m so delighted that Tim has taken you under his wing. You mind him and behave. He’s one of the good guys.”

I said, “Thanks Philip. So are you. Lunch Saturday. We’ll figure out stuff from there.”

The line went quiet and JJ said, “Did what I think just happened really happen?”

I said, “Yes boys it did. Let’s pick you out a room. Upstairs or down?”

JJ asked, “Could we be near Steven and Cory?”

“Sure. There’s a room next door that shares that bath.”

JJ said, “I plan to share a bath with Steven as often as possible.”

I said, “It’s just a shower.”

“That works too.”

“Come on, I’ll show it to you.”

They followed me past Cory and Steven’s room to one that was its mirror image opposite the bath. Once inside, Scott closed and locked the door and JJ started taking off his clothes. Scott was only seconds behind.

They stood next to the bed and Scott said, “Well, aren’t you going to check and make sure we aren’t breaking out?”

 

 

Tony, Kevin and Lance were the first batch to arrive in Tony’s truck. I met them in the driveway with the new license plates and a screwdriver, so we could immediately put them on.

Tony said, “The three trucks for your cousins up in the valley are ready to be picked up. The sales guy said we could do it at our convenience. I figured you would want these two for their driving lesson. The rest will be in after the movie and Randy is out doing cop stuff.”

“Thank you, Tony. You did a great job on the grounds this morning. I looked out and saw you all nice and sweaty I wanted to snatch up my yard boy.”

Tony grinned and said, “I’m OK with that. Could we talk upstairs a minute?”

“Sure.”

We went upstairs and Kevin and Lance followed. We got to his room and he closed and locked the door.

I said, “What’s this?”

Tony took off his shirt and said, “This morning I found a thousand dollars in my wallet with a note that said I love my Italian Stallion.”

Kevin was also slipping out of his clothes and added, “I found five hundred and the note… well, that’s personal. You didn’t sign it, but you didn’t have too.”

Lance, down to his boxers, said, “I’ve never had five hundred dollars of my own. Tim, you bought me half a truck, and you helped me get my head on right. We all love you.”

“Anybody can just say it”, Tony said. “You do it. Every day.”

“I love you too. That’s why I did it. You don’t have to jump my bones for that.”

Tony said, “OK. Then we’ll just jump your bones because you’re hot.” The three of them grabbed me, tickled me into incoherence, kissed me and wrestled me down to the bed. Oh, darn. I hope that stain comes out.

 

 

I handed Lance and Kevin their learner’s permits and told Kevin to drive us back out to the waterfalls at LaSalle. We stopped at a convenience store on the way out of town and I got us three Mountain Dews. Kevin handled the drive beautifully and asked, “Are we going back by Aunt Kitty’s?”

Lance said, “Is that where the barbecue came from?”

I said, “Yeah, they have really great meat there.” Kevin began to blush, and I said, “That’s where that new batch of weed came from too. I had in mind a different way back, but we can still do it. We might be a little late getting back.”

Kevin asked, “Back in Tony’s room, you came like crazy Tim. What was that?”

I said, “Having three of the hottest guys I know jump my bones? I wonder what might have caused my excitement. It was my first time with Lance. I’d been looking forward to it.”

Lance said, “Really?”

“Yes, really. You’re a fox Lance. You just haven’t figured it out yet.”

Kevin said, “I’m glad to be sharing a room with you and Jeb can stay anywhere he wants. He chooses to stay with us.”

I said, “Both of you guys have self-esteem issues. They’re very common in youth in general and gay youth in particular. We all get brought up hearing a bunch of really negative shit about the gay lifestyle that makes us feel bad about ourselves, and we’re supposed to deal with it and move on. Some people can do that. Others end up talking to a therapist or drinking. A few lucky ones have friends that will tell them— screw that noise, it's bullshit. I told Kevin, and I’ll tell you the reason I bought this truck for you guys to use is to tangibly show you how much I value you and not just as eye candy.”

I put my arm around Lance and said, “You don’t know how many times I saw you on your bike and wanted to say screw the rules.”

Lance said, “You waved.”

“That was all I could do. If we had talked, we would have kissed and our clothes would have fallen off.”

 

We made it to the waterfalls, and we sat on the tailgate of the truck in one of my favorite places. We sat there, and I told them about the adventure of JJ and Scott in the poison ivy patch and having to clean them up before they got the stuff all over them.

Lance said, “JJ is a little hottie and Scott isn’t bad either. It’s making me hard just thinking about it.”

“What do you think it did to me and them? They had just been having a fun little sixty-nine action, and we had to pull them out and go directly to the showers. I had to give them a mercy jack-off after the first round.”

Kevin laughed and said, “The son of the Police Chief and the Mayor?”

I said, “It turned out they knew JJ and Scott are gay and kind of guided them my way. They’re like Steven and Cory’s parents and have crazy schedules. They asked if JJ and Scott could stay with us during the week.”

Lance said, “That’s cool having the Mayor and Police Chief’s private line.”

“I didn’t plan for it to work out that way. Dodd likes me and Mayor Curry sounds like a good friend to have. Having spent over an hour spreading goo on them naked in every single spot, I’ve seen them up close, and they’re pretty cute. They’re hung better than average for that age.”

Kevin said, “I know both of them pretty well. I know you had your hands full with those two.”

“I won’t go into details, but balls were blue.”

Lance said, “That might explain why you spackled Tony’s ceiling.”

 

 

Lance had more experience driving than Kevin. He was more confident and poised a driver from the start. I had him go way out the other side of LaSalle into the definition of back country.

Kevin asked, “Where are we going?”

I said, “It’s not far now. Where we’re going is a park in the middle of nowhere that’s the only place for thirty miles around except for three or four dozen farms. I blundered into it back in my college days and had it fixed up. You guys are about to meet some farm boys.”

Lance read the sign, “LaSalle Park, ½ mile.”

“That’s it. Slow roll it Lance. Put the windows down and take off your shirts.”

Lance slowed his approach, and we tossed all of our shirts on the back seat. The park was about ten acres of oak shaded park with picnic tables, a restroom, a basketball court and the obligatory Civil War canon. Five shirtless teens were playing on the court and stopped to look our direction when we drove up.

Kevin said, “I think I like it in the country.”

Lance parked and asked, “How does this work.”

“Pretty much like the restroom at Dockside Park back home. If they like what they see, they follow us in. The exception being is that after I take a wiz, I’ll step out and keep watch.”

We piled out of the truck and headed toward the bathroom. They did like what they saw. All five started moving toward the restroom.

I said, “Do you hear that?’

Kevin asked, “What?”

“Nothing for miles around.”

We stepped into the building that housed the restrooms. There was a double outer door that opened into a rectangular room with a bulletin board that had a state and a county map. Men were on the right, women to the left.

On entering the men’s room, it had recently been renovated and looked almost new inside, but the fixtures were very much antiquated. There was a long trough to piss in along the outside wall. There were two stalls, two sinks and a mirror on the wall opposite the toilet. The walls were painted cinder block with glass bricks to admit light. There were also transparent squares on the roof to admit light.

I unbuttoned my shorts and began to take a leak. Kevin and Lance did likewise and were already hard.

I said, “It’s going to be hard to play hard to get that way.”

There was a squeak as the outer door opened and someone came in and stood beside me whipping out a hard, uncircumcised cock of about seven inches.

Another two entered and I heard one of them say, “Tim, long-time buddy. My balls miss you.”

I said, “How are you Remy you old horn dog?”

Two more boys entered making the age range from thirteen to eighteen. Eight cocks in various states of alert stood over the trough.

Remy, a swarthy boy of eighteen, said, “Tired of jerking each other off. We’ve had a few people discover this place but mostly none fit to play with.”

I said, “The guys with me are Kevin and Lance. I doubt they’ve ever met any real Cajuns but here you are: spicy and hot.”

I put up my cock and said, “I’m going to stand watch outside. If anyone shows up, I’ll whistle.”

Remy said, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah. It would be far too easy to get trapped in here. With a lookout, you can relax and have fun.”

As I stepped into the vestibule I met a boy in bulging shorts trying to peek in. He looked shocked that someone had caught him until I smiled and put my finger over my lips. He smiled back at me and followed me outside.

I sat on a nearby picnic table and said, “Hi, I’m Tim.”

The boy said, “I’m Thibault (pronounced T-Bow).”

“They won’t let you play?”

“I’m just twelve, but I get as horny as they do.”

“I’d figured that judging from your shorts.”

“Remy says I got a big one for twelve. See?” The little guy popped his cock out of his shorts showing off his boyhood.

I looked around nervously and Thibault said, “Ain’t nobody anywhere near here. All the farms are off the highway to the north; it's two miles by bike over trails to get here and further by road. Oh, I know. I bet you want to watch what’s happening inside? Come here.”

Thibault led me around to the back of the building away from the road and shielded from sight by thick Azalea bushes. There was a peephole that gave a great view into the bathroom and an orgy was in progress. The boys were having a great time. I hardened seeing Kevin and Lance being serviced by five enthusiastic lovers.

As I watched I felt Thibault’s hand reach into my shorts. He was digging for my cock, and would have started sucking with gusto if I hadn't stopped him.

He looked confused and then smiled and said, “Oh, then you must want to fuck me. I really like that with the right man.”

I said, “No Thibault. You’re twelve. Nobody should be fucking you.”

He looked very hurt, and asked, “You don’t want me?”

I ran my hand over his hair and was surprised by static electricity. I said, "You're too young for me to have sex with Thibault, but I've got boys at home your age. You sure are cute but, I should be horse-whipped if I did that."

I picked Thibault up, kissed his cheek and felt something almost like an electric shock. Something very odd was happening I did not understand.

Thibault loved the attention. The more I held him, the better he liked it. An odd feeling of familiarity flowed between us like I knew him. In all of my visits with Remy, I had never met Thibault. He was never at their house and was busy with friends or family.

We ended up sitting at one of the tables with Thibault on my knee.

He said, “If you ask, Remy will let you have me.”

I said, “What do you mean?”

Thibault said, “Papa died last year and Remy wasn’t really ready to run the farm. It was behind before he took it over, and it looks like the bank will take it. Remy really likes you. If you ask, he’ll let you have me. He has been looking for someone to take care of me but all the other families are in the same shape. We’ll either have to be gone or paid up by the end of summer.”

I said, “Thibault, if I can’t work something out to help Remy save the farm, I’ll do it. There's something magical about you.”

He said, “Well of course there is. I’m Cajun.”

 

When the fireworks in the restroom finally subsided, I took a walk with Remy. I asked, “How did it go in there?”

“Those boys are hot Tim. Thanks for bringing them. I noticed Lance likes them young?”

As we looked across the parking lot, Lance and Thibault were going back inside.

“He’s just fifteen. He likes them a little young, and I’ve talked to him about being good to them. He’s only three years older than Thibault.”

Remy said, “Lance is a hot boy for sure, but I actually like Kevin better. I am not sure why. Maybe it’s because he came three times.”

“Why didn’t you let Thibault come in?”

Remy grinned and said, “I know you don't like group sex. I left him out there to meet you. Sweet boy isn’t he?”

I said, “Thibault told me you were having problems with the bank. All the families in this little area are. It makes me wonder if there is something here they might want.”

Remy asked, “Like what?”

“Oil, gas, coal, timber and that’s just for starters. I know a little about geology and those old mountains in LaSalle make this area what you might call geologically interesting. Look— all of my relatives are farmers and I know how hard it is to keep that alive. Thibault said you have until the end of the summer?”

Remy said, “September first— dove season.”

“I’m going to put some people I know on this. Foreclosure is a public process and a white knight can step in, and the bank can’t stop it. What may be even more interesting is figuring out why they want your land? That may be worth a lot to you.”

“Look Tim, if things don’t work out, would you take Thibault? I know you would take care of him. Mama was drinking when she was carrying him, and he has problems.”

I hugged Remy and said, “I’m going to help you get this worked out. If we can't, I’ll make sure you and your brothers land on your feet. This fall, if we can work it out, I’d like y’all to visit.”

Remy laughed and said, “What would we do in the city?”

“Sleep passed 4am, not do ten hours work a day, eat, swim in a clean pool and relax. Having the farm and family land on you at nineteen is tough Remy. Let me help.”

 

I drove on the way back. Lance and Kevin were both jelly. Kevin nodded off, but Lance was awake.

I said, “Did you have fun?”

He turned red and said, “Yeah. I did. Would you believe my favorite one was Thibaut?”

“Mine too.”

Lance said, “You did it with Thibault?”

“No. He's just a really sweet kid.”

Lance said, “They were all a lot of fun, but there is something special about Thibault.”

 

We drove by Aunt Kitty’s place and Roderick spotted me. I drove down to the spot and got out to wait for him. Lance and Kevin were dead to the world.

Roderick’s bike skidded to a stop by the truck. He looked at Lance and Kevin and then me and said, “Damn, you wore them out.”

“Not my work. Kevin knew we would be close and wanted to see you. See if you can wake him with a kiss.”

It worked. It wasn’t long before Kevin and Lance were rolling around nude with Roderick in the back of the truck. It didn’t last long but both of Kevin and Lance were totally into it.

As they recovered I sat on the tailgate with Roderick, and he said, “You keep bringing me such hot boys, I’m going to have to go home with you.”

“That’s the plan. Next week?”

Roderick said, “Don’t play now. I want this.”

“No shit Roderick.”

He went into his high tops and pulled out a bulky package wrapped in foil and handed it to me.

I asked, “What’s this?”

“The batch we’re harvesting is good, and there’s enough, so we cut some out to make hash. That’s on the house. Don’t even try to pay me after bringing me these two cum-bunnies.”

Kevin and Lance laughed hard at that.

 

 

Lance continued the drive. It was out of the way, but we made it to Madam Devine’s place before dark. I went in to find her watching the news, and she grinned when she saw me.

I said, “Madam, I have a favor to ask of you. Could you put up your back in ten minutes sign? I want to get one of your Play Pin sets and a few more goodies. I’m going to set up a dungeon, and I’m going to need a hand loading the truck.”

“Oh Lordy Tim. I see those two in your truck over the security video. Looks like you’ve got some nice help.”

The Play Pin was a combination of goodies all built into one gadget. It had a stock, harness, cage and a restraining sling. She also suggested chains that mounted to a wall, blindfolds and some soft whips.

Loading all of this stuff in the back of the truck made Kevin hard again despite his adventures. Lance looked cautiously curious but was not as enthusiastic as Kevin.

We also added a few more videotapes to the collection.

I paid Madam Divine, a surprising amount, and used her back door to load the truck.

 

We made it home tired. I backed the truck into the garage and used a dolly to move the stuff into the basement room where I planned to set it up. Kevin was excited, and I promised he could stay home tomorrow and help me set it up.

Randy was waiting for me in the kitchen. He had a pile of stuff and looked grim. He said, “Boss, lots of stuff is happening. I need to sit down with you in your office, right now.”

I noticed Rory was serving dinner to Kevin and Lance at the table and I said, “Could this wait until I hug Rory?”

He nodded. I hugged the cute little redhead and said, “Welcome to the family Rory.”

He grinned and said, “I could have picked a better day for it but, I’m glad to be here. You Tim are a man of your word. You did lift me up, and I’ll love you for that forever. Get to your office, and I’ll bring you your plate and some iced tea.”

A TV and VCR were sitting on a new stand and Randy explained, “I tape the news so here are the highlights you need to know. Hang on. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

In our top story of the hour, prominent local attorney Samuel Rankin was killed in an accident with a tractor-trailer at the junction of I-10 and I-55 this afternoon just West of New Orleans. Rankin was a member of numerous local, state and federal boards and committees and was an active member of the State Bar. He is survived by two sons. The accident is under investigation and the truck driver has been arrested for possession of crystal meth.

 

I said, “Jesus Randy. Are we anywhere near being ready for this?”

He said, “These packages arrived today. They are documents including Sam’s will, his papers, funeral pre-planning and a document appointing you executor of his estate. There’s also one marked personal and confidential for you and another for Toby and Brandon.”

I stated to open it and Randy stopped me. “If I see you read that in my presence, I’ll have to say yes, I saw you read it. Wait until I’m out of the room. That was the shit part of the news. The worst first- now it gets better.”

Prominent Lakeview socialite Andrew Lawrence is being held without bond after being arrested today on drug, child sex and DUI charges after he was stopped for driving erratically. Sources close to the police department say that more charges are expected to be filed. The investigation is ongoing.

 

In other news Father Ashley of the St Luke’s Episcopal Church announced the construction of the St Luke’s Community Center. The multi-million dollar project has been completely funded by an anonymous grant which includes salaried positions for professional staff to operate the facility. Groundbreaking will be set for June 15th.

 

I said hopefully, “So Andrew is out of the picture?”

Randy said, “Expect a bond reduction hearing, and he’ll get out on bond probably next week sometime. A lot of it depends on what they dig up with the search warrants. If he wasn’t a member of a wealthy family with hot shot lawyers, he would be toast. He is toast; it’ll just take us longer to cook him.”

I said, “I have something new for you to look into: Steven Sanders wants to know who his biological father is. Can we get that done?”

“That shouldn’t be a problem.”

I pulled out a state map and drew a circle where my Acadian friends live. I said, “This will be trickier, but you can use the resources of the Agency to figure out this mystery. The bank that holds the mortgages on these farms has begun foreclosure proceedings against all of them. That tells me there is something there they want. Find out the addresses, banks, foreclosure notices- the works. I’m going to step in and buy the mortgages up. Once I’m in, I can be in a position to finance any development in the area, make many friends and money by doing something good.”

Randy said, “You have any idea what is there?”

“I’m guessing oil and gas the way the bank is trying to shove the people out. It’s a pattern with them: why make a deal when you can just fuck people over.”

Randy said, “This sounds like it’s going to be fun.”

He stood, opened the door and left the office and Rory immediately entered with a tray.

I said, “Close the door and come here.”

He put my tray down in front of me, closed the door and I pulled him into my lap. I held him for a moment and said, “Do you know what this means Rory? You’re sort of my firstborn and I couldn’t be prouder to have you.”

Rory said, “Thank you for getting me out of that hell house.”

“You are welcome. Have you picked out a room?”

Rory grinned and said, “I want to be wherever Randy is. We would both like for you to come and see us regularly.”

“I was hoping that would be the case… I mean you and Randy. You’re a beautiful couple even with your clothes on. You two crazy kids have my blessings.”

He asked, “Are there any rules I need to be aware of?”

“Nothing stronger than weed, protect the family, be sweet to each other and always use a condom. I don’t care who you’re with as long as you know I love you, and you’re safe and happy.”

Rory huffed and said, “How can I be a pain in the ass when you are being so sweet and reasonable?”

“You’ll get used to it. Now I’ve got to see what I can do for Toby and Brandon.”

Rory said, “It might not be the best time for it but when you can, see if you can get Toby and Brandon to talk about Andrew. I heard stories that they were his favorites for a while. With Andrew, that meant coke and anal.”

“Oh, please. One crisis at a time. Thanks, Rory.”

Rory left the office and I ate supper quickly. Someone had made a pot roast and had done an excellent job of it. It was seasoned just right.

After eating, I read Sam’s letter, it said pretty much what I expected. His accident was cover for a suicide. His prognosis of six to nine months fell off precipitously because of a fungal infection of the brain for which there was no treatment. It would quickly lead to mental impairment and dementia, and he wouldn’t have his decisions regarding the boys questioned.

I put Toby and Brandon’s letter in my desk drawer. Maybe they would want to read it at some point, but I had to see where their heads were first.

Toby and Brandon were with Frank, Barry and Cole on my bed. They had been crying, but it looked like the worst of it was over. When I arrived, Frank said, “Let’s give them a little space OK?”

I hugged Barry, Cole and Frank who whispered in my ear: stay with them for a while, they need their daddy now.

Toby said, “Don’t look so worried. We’re OK. Just a little shocked.”

“Brandon, are you OK?”

Brandon shrugged and said, “I loved Sam because I knew he wanted me. I know you do too. I’ll miss him, but I’m not scared or anything.”

I said, “Is there anything I can do for you?”

I saw an exchange pass wordlessly between the two brothers and Toby said, “Bong hits. My nerves are rattled.”

I said, “That’s cool.”

They came, and I picked them up like I usually held them. “You know you have a brother? I got custody of Rory.”

Brandon said, “We don’t know him well, but he’s really nice.”

I said, “Next time you see him, make a point to hug his neck and remind him you are brothers. You guys go over to the party room. I need to run downstairs.”

 

I went downstairs and was surprised to see no one. As I passed through the guy I heard voices in the sauna that sounded like JJ and Steven. I went out to the GameZone1 truck and retrieved the hash and the videotapes. I noticed that the door to the basement was open, and the light was on. I went in to find that Kevin and Lance were putting together the Play Pen. They had made remarkable progress on it.

I said, “Thanks guys. It looks like you are saving me from another project.”

Lance said, “I never thought much about bondage, but it is turning me on.”

Kevin said, “I want to try it out.”

“I was planning on working on it tomorrow, so don’t feel like you have to finish it. I was thinking about torches, but that’s problematic. I think I’m going to get some floor lamps and put faux torchlight bulbs in them. The overhead fluorescent lights don’t have the ambiance we want. Thanks, guys.”

I took my goodies upstairs and found Toby and Brandon waiting in the party room. Brandon saw the bag and said, “What have you got?”

I handed it to him and he and Toby went through the tapes and found just what they wanted. They stuck 1001 Gay Cumshots in the VCR and fired it up as I worked on the closet getting the bud and hash ready to smoke. I decided to enrich a bud with some coke and put a small amount on the tray. Toby and Brandon were so fascinated by the video that they paid me no attention. I picked a choice looking bud and put it in the bowl and used the razor blade to sprinkle some coke on it. Then I added some hash. I had the bright idea of rubbing the coke into the hash. With all the coke stashed away, and the first bud loaded, I took the tray and the little red bong over and sat beside them.

Toby said, “I love to watch people cum. Not their cocks but their faces. You get to see that uhhh… what would the word be— euphoria?”

Brandon asked, “What is the razor blade for?”

I said, “We got some hash today. When I load, I shave off some in the bowl. Who wants to hit it first?”

Brandon volunteered and took a hit, held it and passed it to Toby. He hit it and passed it to me.

Brandon let his hit out and said, “Damn, that tasted good. I think I like hash.”

Toby let his hit out and nodded, “That reminds me of something Andrew used to give us.”

Brandon said, “It does, and it has that little different feel to it.”

I loaded two more enhanced bowls, and we smoked them. I started to put it up, but Toby asked for one more.

As they sat there hypnotized by cum shots, I asked, “You’ve never talked much about hanging with Andrew.”

Brandon said, “He got us high and sucked us off. It was fun.”

“You know he got busted today with a bunch of coke and some kids in his car. I didn’t have anything to do with that.”

Toby said, “He deserved it.”

Brandon said, “Toby…”

Toby said, “If we can’t talk to Tim about it, who can we talk to?”

Brandon sighed and said, “Andrew likes to fuck boys. He starts out with coke and blow jobs. The more you’ll let him do, the more you’ll get. He’s not hung, so it’s easy to take him, and it feels great.”

I stifled my rage and said, “It’s OK guys. You are kids, and he used a powerful drug to seduce you. Don’t beat yourself up about it.”

Toby said, “It’s the other way he got kids who made me feel slimy. He would give you an eight-ball or more if you recruited a nice piece of ass for him. Then, to prove that it wasn’t all pain, he would give you some for letting kids he wanted to fuck watch.”

I said, “You guys quit Andrew. You haven’t been with him for a while. Why?”

Brandon said, “He wouldn’t wear a condom, and we’re not stupid.”

I loaded another bowl and said, “That’s my boys. So, you like anal?”

Brandon said, “Fuck yeah. You never cum like you do when you have a dick up your ass. It’s just with AIDS going around; I’ll stick to my fingers.”

Toby said, “We tried it with other guys, but everybody is paranoid about anal.”

“It’s best to leave anal alone until later. When you do it so young, it can stretch muscles, and it’ll make your ass loose later on. Wait until you’re fifteen. You’ll be better physically equipped to handle it.”

Brandon said, “All this talk about anal is making me want it. Let’s change the subject. Please?”

I said, “Sure but there’s something I’d like to know: who in our groups has been with Andrew?”

Toby said, “There are different levels of being with Andrew. Some people just go for a few lines and a blow job. Others go a little further. Only a few actually get screwed.”

Brandon said, “There’s no way to be sure unless you were there. Nobody brags about it.”

Toby got up. “I’m headed to the pisser.”

As soon as he got out the door Brandon asked, “Why did I taste coke in that weed? I’m not complaining, just curious.”

I said, “Associative recall.”

He said, “Oh, you wanted to get us talking about Andrew. I’ll tell you something good if you load me up another really hot bong hit right quick.”

I did. Quick.

Brandon said, “Andrew has an apartment he thinks no one knows about in the complex next to the one Frank used to live in. He took me there a few times. He thought I was too high to remember, but I was playing possum and stole a door key. I’ll take you there before he gets out on bond, and it’ll be worth it.”

I said, “It needs to be tonight. That snake will probably get a bond tomorrow. I’m going to go get Barry and Cole to help you and Toby with your boner problem. When you are done, ask me to take you to your house.”

Brandon nodded and said, “That’ll work.”

On the way out, I ran into Toby returning and said, “I’m going to go get Cole and Barry to help you and Brandon with your boners. Milk the boyfriend sympathy for all it’s worth.”

Toby said, “You could always help us with that.”

“Later. For now, it is prime bonding time with your boyfriends.”

 

I made my way down the stairs and saw Scott sitting at the kitchen table looking depressed. I pulled up beside him and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Scott said, “JJ and Steven are hooked up, and I’m left hanging.”

“Have you gone out to the pool?”

“No. I guess I was kidding myself about the way I felt about JJ. I guess I did want more than a brother.”

I said, “Go out and hang with the guys by the pool."

I gave Scott five minutes. That was twice the time he needed, and he walked out to the pool with me. Getting Cole and Barry to come back with me was child’s play. They wanted to be with their boyfriends and were delighted to find them boned up and ready. I gave them a few pointers.

A few minutes after, Brandon asked, “Tim, could you take me by the house? There are a few things I need to pick up. We were expecting to go home today.”

Toby said, “Could you pick up some of my things too?”

Brandon agreed. We left them with a nice fat bud and some hash to enjoy.

On the way down to the truck I stopped off in the laundry room for a shirt and some topsiders.

Brandon said, “Bring a gym bag and the box cutter and the mini Maglite on your workbench. Oh, and wear a cap.”

After following Brandon’s instructions, we were in the truck and moving shortly.

Brandon said, “We really do need to go by my house. I’ve got the stuff we’ll need ready to go.”

I said, “Why do I have the impression that you have this planned in detail?”

Brandon smirked and said, “Because you are perceptive.”

We pulled into the Rankin’s driveway and Brandon spent a few minutes filling up overnight bags for himself and Toby. Then he went under his bed and pulled out a dark gym bag with some heft to it.

Brandon said, “We have what we need. Trade bags with me. This one is a little heavy for me to manage.”

When we got in the truck Brandon asked me to turn on the dome light. He went into a zippered side pocket of the heavy bag and pulled out a small key ring. Then he pulled out plastic gloves for both of us.

I said, “Damn Brandon. I think I’ve found my black bag man.”

It took a few minutes to drive across town to the apartment complex. Brandon said, “There are a couple of things we need to find. Andrew has a notebook that he has names, notes and stuff about his boys. I want that, not the cops. He’s got pictures of us too. There’s other stuff there worth having, but that’s my primary objective.”

I said, “I like your focus and your planning is sharp. Tell me about the apartment.”

Brandon said, “It’s a three bedroom downstairs on an end. School is out so there won’t be many people around. There are security cameras, but I’m going to show you where to park in a blind. We put on hats, we’re the same build and age of the usual tenets, and we’ll be invisible. We’re going in to leave no trace. Once we’re done, tell Randy you have an anonymous tip about this hide out and Andy boy will be completely screwed.”

“Remind me to never get on your bad side.”

Brandon chuckled and said, “Not a chance. I love you daddy.”

I pulled into the apartment complex and Brandon was right. It was mostly deserted except for a few scattered clumps of cars. He pointed out the security cameras, and he led me right to a parking place that was out of their coverage. No doubt Andrew had found this to be convenient.

I backed into the parking place, put on my gloves and cap. I looked at Brandon and he nodded. We both opened our doors and stepped out with our bags.

It was just a short walk to the apartment where Brandon used the key, opened the door and stepped into the darkness. I was surprised when Brandon hugged me in the dark and whispered for luck.

Brandon pulled out his mini Maglite with a red filter and the room came into dim focus. It was a den with a couch and chairs centered on an entertainment center. Brandon stopped at the entertainment center and grabbed four videotapes and stuffed them in his bag. He played the light over the coffee table, looked around the room and was satisfied.”

We moved on to a room that looked like an office that Brandon went over carefully finding a red notebook. He whispered, “One down.” He continued to rummage as I watched cute little Brandon display skills I would have never dreamed he had.

He found his second objective in a filing cabinet and said, “Get out the garbage bag and hold it open for me. I did and saw him drop in files with some very familiar names: Kevin, Lance, Brandon, Toby, Barry, Steven, JJ and Scott. Brandon went through the files several times before he was satisfied.

He said, “I got what I came for. Now everything else is gravy. We’re done in here.”

I said, “Wait a minute.” There was a ledger on the desk. I scanned it and put it back. I took a look at another. “It looks like Andrew was hooked up with some kind of organized crime racket. We’ll leave this for the cops to sort out.”

The next room was a bedroom and Brandon said help me move the mattress and box springs. We carefully picked it up and put it aside without causing any disarray. It revealed a metal door under the box springs secured with a padlock.

Brandon said, “Bolt cutters in your bag.”

I pulled the bolt cutters out of the bag and snapped off the padlock. When we opened the strong box we both gasped. It was full of tightly stacked bundles of cash and kilo sized bricks of cocaine.

Brandon said, “Holy shit. I knew this would be sweet, but I had no idea.”

I picked up one of the bundles of cash— it was twenty-five thousand in hundreds. I started to stuff it in my bag, but Brandon stopped my hand. “Before we load up, let’s check the master bedroom.”

The master bedroom was set up for partying. There were chairs in a circle around a table with a bong sitting in its center. A tray sat in one of the chairs covered in weed and a mirror gleamed. Brandon bent over, and I heard him sniff a couple of times and sigh.

What looked like trash bags turned out to be weed in one kilo bags of different kinds: Panama Red, Columbian, Hawaiian, Afghan, just to name a few. I stuffed the Afghan, Hawaiian and the Panama Red in my bag and left the rest.

We continued to look around the room and found some disturbing stuff. There were needles for injecting drugs and numerous pills. I recognized the name of one, Placidyl 500, and snagged a bottle of two hundred.

I said, “I think we know what we want here.”

We went back to the strong box hidden under the bed. Brandon went for a brick of coke and I said, “No Brandon. You’ll kill yourself with that much.”

He whined, “But I really want some.”

I said, “I’ll take two bricks and give you a taste every so often. Not so much that it makes you crazy addicted. I swear I’m looking out for you and won’t use it to control you like Andrew.”

Brandon chuckled in the dark and said, “I’m more addicted to your dick than this stuff, but it’s a deal.”

I put to bricks of coke in my bag and ten of the bundles of hundreds. We loaded ten more into Brandon’s bag.

Brandon dug in the bag I was carrying and pulled out a padlock similar to the one we had taken off. We closed the vault and put the new padlock on. Then we put the bed back in place leaving no trace.

I saw Brandon struggle with his bag and asked, “Can you handle the weight?”

“For this kind of money, I can pull a muscle. Are we done?”

I thought for a moment and said, “Closets.”

We went back to the master bedroom which had a big walk in closet. We went inside, closed the door and turned on the lights. After a moment to adjust to the light, I could see shelves crammed with videotapes. The top two were commercially made with German titles. The bottom two shelves had tapes with stickers and names written on them with a black sharpie. A video camera stood on a tripod leaning in the corner.

Brandon said, “Shit. More videos.”

I said, “Are you on this?”

Brandon said, “Yes. At first, he gets you on hidden camera. Then he gets you high and shows you video of other kids and tells you how sexy you would be.”

“We can’t take these. They’re in alphabetical order, and we’ll make too big a mess. It’ll just be another nail in his coffin and as your guardian, I can cover for you.”

He sighed and said, “I don’t like it. I got the two that we needed from the front room. Let the cops find this and fry him.”

I asked, “What is this German stuff?”

Brandon said, “The laws are different over there. Their porn is sixteen and up instead of eighteen like ours. Some of it's hot but a lot of it, you can tell the guys aren’t gay and don’t really know what they are doing. Some of them are so clueless it’s funny.”

“Come on. Let’s finish up and get out of here.” I turned off the light and opened the door, but Brandon put his arms around me.

He said, “It’ll take our eyes a minute to adjust.”

After a moment, he turned his little Maglite back on and the dim glow guided us back to the room where the real stash was under the bed. The closet was small and fairly empty.

The closet in the office was knee-deep in banker’s boxes. We opened the tops to see all sorts of paper in them. I was curious about their contents but was ready to get out.

The last closet was in the den near the television. It was empty except for a bag sitting on the floor.

I said, “Let’s take it in the hall bathroom and close the door, so we can turn on the light.”

The bag was heavy and crammed full. We got it in the bathroom and turned on the light.

I opened the zipper and could see the contents. A forty-five caliber semi-automatic pistol was on top of stacks of money. There were little baggies of coke and a folder. I pulled it out and realized it was a fake passport for Andrew. I put it back.

I said, “He gets out on bond, comes here, loads up, and we’ll never see him again. The cops have to see this. There are piles and piles of felonies here. The fake passport alone is a ten-year federal rap.”

Brandon said, “Seen enough?”

“Yeah. Let’s get out of here.”

I put Andrew’s go bag back exactly where it had been and closed the closet.

We looked outside through a window and saw no one. We took our bags of loot, opened the door and calmly walked to the truck. Ten minutes later we pulled into the Rankin’s garage and picked up the clothes that were the pre-text for the adventure. Another five minutes and we pulled into my garage.

I said, “Brandon. I’m going to stash our loot in the basement. I think we have about a half million in cash. Take yours and Toby’s stuff up and give me the keys to Andrew’s apartment. I’m going to hand them to Randy, so he can release the hounds.”

 

I knocked on Randy’s door, and he answered shirtless in boxers. I said, “You got a minute?”

He stepped out and closed the door.

He said, “Rory is asleep. What’s up?”

“Andrew Lawrence has a place off the grid. I just got the word from a rather angry eX of his.” I held up the keys.

He said, “How sure are you?”

“Bet the ranch sure.”

I saw Randy grind his teeth and he said, “I’d trade one of my nuts for this one boss. They tossed his residence and found very little. If we can find real weight of dope or evidence of sex crimes, he’s not getting bond. The search warrant is open-ended and written for any and all residences of Andrew Lawrence.”

“Keep your nuts. I’m sure about this.”

Randy looked at me and said, “You’ve got the keys. You’ve been there.”

I winked at him.

He smiled and said, “If I get credit for this…”

“I can call you Detective Randy.”

He said, “Let me put on a shirt and get my badge.”

 

I told my crew that I would be out for a while and Randy drove us back to the apartment. This time we could turn the lights and damning evidence was everywhere. I turned on the TV and VCR in the living room and hit play. There were two very high middle school aged kids having sex and obviously being prompted from off camera. I turned it off, and we walked through the apartment.

Randy called it in from the phone in the apartment. I waited in the car for the cavalry to arrive. They did and got to work immediately. This was going to take hours, so I leaned the seat back and nodded off for a while.

I awoke when I heard footsteps. Detective Monroe came out and stood by the car window.

He said, “Mr. Shepherd, I’m beginning to like you. Good things happen when you’re around.”

I got out and shook his hand.

He said, “How on earth did you get his keys?”

“One of this eX’s saw the stuff on the news and was disgusted by it. He reached out to me and here we are.”

He said, “We’re just getting started in there. I’m pretty sure there’s enough in there to send him away forever.”

I said, “Detective, that’s just where he needs to go. The angry eX in question is a kid at the park Carlson and I talked to the other day. It seems that Andrew kicked him to the curb for being too old at the ripe old age of fifteen.”

 

A rookie dropped me off at the closed gate of Dockside Park about one in the morning. I explained it was closer for me to jog that way than go all the way around. He shook my hand, thanked me and went back to work. I jogged on the grass as to keep from making much noise and approached the restroom.

I didn’t see any bikes parked by the restroom but, I could make out shapes of some people sitting at picnic tables and someone riding a bike near the docks. I passed the restroom by and continued down to the docks.

I passed a mixed group of boy and girl high school age kids trying to pretend that they had no idea what that reek of marijuana was all about. I waved but they were paranoid. As I passed, they got on their bikes and headed for the trail that led to the homes on the opposite side of the park from my house.

I continued down to the dock and got a look at the kid on the bike. He had shoulder-length dark hair and was wearing a black Metallica t-shirt.

He kept looking at me and I waved. I stopped by the water, pulled my shirt off and ran it over my face. I heard bike tires peddle up behind me. I turned around to see a smiling metal head kid stop his bike but begin to fall forward. I grabbed him to keep him from face planting and I figured out why he was so erratic. He smelled like a bar where the patrons were all smoking weed.

He said, “Thanks man. Sorry, I’m just a little drunk.”

I said, “That’s cool. The city is closing the gates to the park at night, so you can party without cops bugging you.”

He looked back toward the tables and said, “That Roxy is such a stuck up bitch. She sees one person she doesn’t know she runs for it.”

I said, “They did free up that table. Want to hang out?”

“Sure.”

He peddled slowly and asked, “Are you the guy who saved Barry and Cole?”

I sighed and said, “Yeah.”

He had something on his mind but didn’t want to spit it out, so I threw him a lifeline and said, “Have you heard Metallica’s newest album, Master of Puppets?”

This was something he could grab onto. “Yeah, that thrashes.”

“I heard Sanitarium on the radio this afternoon, so it has to be doing well. They only play popular stuff.”

The kid said, “Yeah, I hate that. I turn on the radio and want to hear some jam, and they’re playing some top 40 bubblegum shit. I wish we had a good rock station here.”

“I get that good one out of Memphis. I’ve got an FM antenna.”

We bantered on for a few minutes, and he said, “I’ve got cottonmouth bad.”

“There’s a water fountain at the restroom or my place is close.”

He asked, “Where?”

I pointed across the water at the dimly lit house.

He said, “Damn. Your parents must be loaded.”

“They passed away. It’s mine now.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be disrespectful. You just seem a little young to own a giant house.”

I said, “You weren’t disrespectful, and I guess I am pretty young to own a house— especially a big honking monster like that one. How old are you?”

He answered sixteen too quickly.

I said, “How old do you think I am?

He guessed nineteen and was a little shocked when I told him it was twenty-four.

I asked, “What’s your name?”

“Alan.”

“Alan, I’m Tim. It’s past one in the morning. Let’s go before the mosquitoes carry us off.”

He followed me down the trail to the garage. Randy’s car was still gone and wouldn’t be back until the wee hours.

I asked him to wait here, and I went into the basement, unlocked the combination lock that held our loot. I got in the bag that was labeled Afghan and pinched off a nice fat bud. I closed everything back up and carried it back into the garage.

Alan looked at it and said, “Oh man, that looks good.”

I said, “Let’s get inside. Park your bike over by the Mustang.”

We made it all the way to the party room without seeing a soul. The room was empty, and I said, “Give me a minute.”

I put Master of Puppets on the stereo and decided to give my new pal a great Buzz.

I went into the closet and put a chunk of hash and half of the Afghan bud on the tray and returned to the couch.

I said, “So, Alan. What’s on your mind.”

“Let me take a few hits first.”

I let him burn a whole bowl and a second one. I reached in the mini fridge was and pulled out two Mountain Dews.

Alan closed his eyes and enjoyed the buzz. I loaded one for myself and watched him recline in the sofa.

I hit my bowl and loaded another for Alan. He took it and said, “This might be the best weed I’ve ever had.”

He gathered what wits he could and said, “This is hard. The talk is that the guy who saved those kids is gay.”

I said, “Yeah. It’s true. So?”

“They say you’re cool and are good to talk to, and I need to talk. I don’t really think of myself as gay. A while back, I met a guy who would smoke out with me, show me some porn and give me blowjobs. That was cool. Goodness knows, I wasn’t getting anything else. A good stress relieving blow job and a killer buzz every week or so was fine by me. Then he started giving me lines and asking me to do more and more stuff. I felt myself getting to like it. Does that make me gay?”

I said, “Not really. Teen males have many hormones that make them horny. Many of them, even straight ones, will take a blow job where they can get one. Sex is sex. If you lick here and suck there, something is going to happen. It’s like a machine. It feels good and is as addictive as the coke he gave you.”

Alan said, “It’s when he started introducing me to other boys and getting us to do stuff together when I started to think I was gay. I… found out I like sucking dick. I don’t know why. It just makes me feel really hot when the guy I’m sucking on responds.”

“Do girls turn you on?”

He sighed and said, “Not really. Not anymore. All I think about are guys.”

“I can’t tell you whether you are gay, straight or bi Alan. That’s one question everyone has to figure out for himself. Whichever way you go, at least you’re cute.”

He blushed and said, “Thanks man. Uhhh… you’re not so bad yourself.”

“Are your parents going to be calling the cops looking for you?”

His expression flashed to anger, and he said, “No. We’re not getting along. They took the rest of the family to Disney World and told me I could stay home with my bad attitude.”

“So you’re home by yourself?”

He said, “Through next week. Please load me another bowl."

“Sure. Just a minute.”

I went back over to the closet, chopped up more hash and another bud of the Afghan weed. I loaded the first bowl heavy.

I returned to the couch and said, “Here. Try this and burn it up.”

He hit it, suppressed a cough and held the hit. He handed me the bong and took off his shirt.

I handed him back the bong and watched as he polished it off.

Alan said, “I’ve got a killer buzz. Got any porn?”

“Sure, but it’s gay.”

He grinned and said, “I can dig that.”

“Grab the controller over there and just hit play.”

Someone had rewound the tape to the beginning, so it started at the beginning. Alan laughed and said, “1001 Gay Cumshots. At least it isn’t wasting time trying to have a stupid plot.”

I said, “Is your last name Porter?”

Alan said, “Yes, how did you know?”

“We’re cousins, and you look like a Porter. I’m not sure how distant the relation is but, my family is from the valley, and I’m kin to all the Hendersons and Porters. Your dad is Vernon, right?”

He said, “Holy shit.”

“I’ll tell your Dad that if you get on his nerves, he can send you to me.”

Alan said, “I’d like that a lot.”

We watched the porn and commented on whether the scene was hot or not. With every hot one, our boners stretched our shorts. I noticed that Alan’s cock would twitch and jump.

Alan reached over and ran his hand over my boned up cock and said, “I want that.”

I said, “Let’s go somewhere more comfortable.” I turned off the video and put up the bong. I took Alan downstairs.

We went into a dark bedroom and shed what little we had on.

I kissed Alan’s neck and chest, licking and working my way down. I laid him down and worked my magical voodoo blow job powers on him. After, I held him as he panted and recovered.

He said, “That was incredible, Tim. It was never like that with Andrew.”

“That’s because I’m not a selfish bastard like Andrew. When I’m with someone, to me, it’s always about THEM. With someone like Andrew, it’s always about HIM.”

Alan said, “I get that now.”

I asked, “Are you still confused?”

“No. Just a little scared about where it might go.”

“Don’t be afraid because we’re riding there together cuz. Get some sleep. JJ and Scott are next door and Cory and Steven are on the other side.”

Alan said, “That’s most of my friends!”

He lay on his stomach and I rubbed his back until he went to sleep. I kissed my little Metal head good night, pulled the sheet over him and left for my rounds.

I went by the other rooms on the first floor. They were silent and dark.

I went down to the basement where the loot was stashed and pulled out one of the twenty-five thousand bundles. I locked it back up, and then I locked the basement.

I went to my bedroom, where Frank was sleeping with Jeb beside him. I stuck the bundle in Frank’s underwear drawer. Once Frank’s surprise was in place, I crawled in between Frank and Jeb and was asleep quickly.

div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">
 
Copyright © 2019 jamessavik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..