Jump to content

Rehabilitation 4. W.A.R.

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

As Billy Roberts begins to heal from a broken hand, he must work to heal his relationship with his father. But trouble looms as his best friend, Dustin Smith, and his boyfriend, Brett Reilly, have secrets which threaten to tear them, and Billy, apart.

You don't have to have read the first three books of W.A.R. to enjoy this story, but it will help!
This book contains adult language and sexual content between consenting teen characters.  Reader discretion is advised.
Copyright © 2017 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dahawk

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great story, being from Pittsburgh makes this special along with the characters. Keep up the great work. 

  • Like 1
Link to review
William King

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This book, part of a series, could be summed up as an emotional roller coaster, a struggle to survive the storm of teenage years. If you are looking for intrigue, there are plenty of surprising discoveries in store for the reader. Perhaps you might believe you have the foresight to know where things are heading, but don’t be too sure, because there are twists and turns, and revelations.


The author captures the spirit of these teenage years exquisitely, the angst, the rebellion, the coming to terms with life, the not knowing who you really are. The relationships that can be destroyed over nothing at all, and the difficulty of finding the road back.


Then there are the adults, the parents, whom you might imagine to be the reference, the role models, but that is not always the case. They too have their problems and may not always be relied upon to be the salvation of the situation.


The book is a very enjoyable and entertaining read that takes the reader on a journey, a ride alongside the boys, Billy, Brett, and Dustin. You share their experiences, you get frustrated and angry, and you never really know if you love them or hate them. But you wouldn’t want to miss out on discovering what happens to them. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..