Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 3,808 Words
  • 1,174 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Shunning - 12. Chapter 12

"You were amazing," Steven cooed as he ran a hand up and down the length of Daryl's body, rubbing in the sweat and released cum of their passions.

 

"It's been so long... I almost let myself forget what it felt like," Daryl said, his voice exhausted but at ease.

 

"Enjoying yourself Patrick?" Steven asked, looking down to where his brother was still busy sucking on Daryl's cock.

 

"I'm almost done," Patrick replied.

 

"You're not going to get any more out of me Patrick... you've drained me dry," Daryl chuckled.

 

"Well I'm not done with you," Steven said, reaching for a bottle of lube, wetting his bare cock with it.

 

"Steven?" Patrick asked, a little shocked.

 

"Can I?" Steven asked his brother.

 

"It's a commitment." Patrick replied.

 

"It's one I want to make."

 

"What's going on?" Daryl asked.

 

"My brother wants to fuck you." Patrick replied.

 

"Again?"

 

"This time without a condom." Patrick explained.

 

"Unless you two gave me something I am very sure I'm clean."

 

"You are... I had Jessica do some blood work on you while you were sleeping," Steven said.

 

"So..." Daryl asked confused.

 

"It's one of our rules..." Patrick started to explain. "Both of us agreed to practice only safe sex with our outside partners and get tested twice a month. Steven wants to change that."

 

"Why should he? It's a good idea."

 

"Because of another thing we decided. We're both in love with you Dare... as much as we love each other, something neither of us ever thought would happen," Steven said.

 

"We've decided to retire from the dating field... let the other men fight over the leftovers. We got the best pick of the litter,"

Patrick said, as he hugged both of Daryl's thighs.

 

"You don't have to." Daryl blushed.

 

"We want to... to prove our commitment to you Dare," Steven said as he rolled Daryl onto his side.

 

"There's nothing you need to prove. I trust both of you."

 

"You're right Steven... he does like being difficult."

Patrick chuckled as he took the lube from his brother and started rubbing its contents on Daryl's manhood.

 

"At the same time?" Daryl said, shocked when he realized what the brothers were up to.

 

"Yes," both of them said.

 

"Imagine we are just one body making love to you... for we are of one mind when it comes to loving you," Steven whispered into Daryl's ear as he pushed himself inside the man's body.

 

 

"Patrick?" Steven asked when he woke up and Daryl walk naked into the bathroom.

 

"Yes?" His brother whispered.

 

"Thank you."

 

"You're welcome... and thank you."

 

"What for?" Steven asked, surprised.

 

"For giving me my first night of sleep without any nightmares."

 

"You should be thanking Daryl... not me."

 

"But this would have never had happened without you," Patrick insisted. "Dare doesn't love me like he loves you."

 

"What? He's crazy about you. You're the one who reminds him of his brother."

 

"And you're the one who reminds him of Brian," Patrick argued.

 

"How can you link me to that man?" Steven said, clearly offended. From the bathroom he could hear the sound of running water.

 

"I don't know how Dare feels about him now but he did love

Brian once," Patrick replied. "He loved him a great deal."

 

"That may be, but I'm sure he loves you more than me." Steven insisted.

 

"Let's not make this into a contest," Patrick sighed. "Let's just both agree neither of us would be where we are today without the other."

 

"I can live with that." Steven said. "Dare must be showering."

 

"What time is it?" Patrick asked.

 

"Five."

 

"Oh God... we've married an early bird," Patrick moaned.

 

"We've not left this bed since eight last night," Steven pointed out.

 

"I know... my stomach just reminded me."

 

"Shall we go join Dare in the shower and wash up? Then we can head to nearest coffee shop."

 

"Sounds like a plan to me," Patrick said, planting a quick kiss on his brother's cheek before jumping out of bed.

 

Moving much slower, Steven was only halfway to the bathroom when his brother ran out laughing. "Oh my God!"

 

"What?" Steven asked.

 

"You've got to see this," Patrick said, pulling his brother inside the steam filled room.

 

Looking though the hot mist, Steven eyes darted to the open shower door where Daryl was busy washing his hair... his now platinum blond hair.

 

"Fuck!" Steven swore, bending over in laughter.

 

"What?" Daryl asked, turning the water off.

 

"Uhmmm Dare, what bottle did you use?"

 

"I don't know. I can't read too well without my glasses,"

Daryl said, looking at the shower floor where at least a half-dozen lay.

 

"I think he used this one." Steven said, reaching into the shower, picking up a bottle labeled hair bleach.

 

"Oops," Patrick said nervously.

 

"Oops is right." Steven said, "You forgot the clean out the

shower after you kicked Greg out."

 

"Did I just do something wrong?" Daryl asked.

 

"That depends," Steven chuckled.

 

"I think it looks nice... would look better with a different hair style though," Patrick said as he ran his fingers through Daryl's thick mop of hair.

 

"That's just adds another item to our list of things to do."

 

"Will you two please stop talking like I'm not here?" Daryl demanded.

 

"Fine... but you have to promise to close your eyes first,"

Steven said, moving so he was now blocking the bathroom mirror.

 

Taking Patrick's offered hand, Daryl stepped out of the shower, letting himself be guided to the front of the bathroom mirror which Steven had wiped clean.

 

"Ok... you can open your eyes now," Steven said.

 

"Oh no..." was Daryl's first reaction.

 

"It's not that bad... I have a friend who can style it for you." Patrick said.

 

"Consider this your baptism into the modern era." Steven chuckled.

 

 

Not having any clean clothes on hands, Daryl depended on

Patrick doing a few quick bobby pin alterations to give him something to wear since he was a good three inches shorter than the twins. Once dressed, the three went to the closest coffee shop to get a quick bite to

= eat and to discuss the day's plans.

 

"You sure you don't want a cup of coffee?" Steven asked Daryl.

"It's going to be a long day."

 

"I'm fine," Daryl replied, taking a quick sip of his orange juice.

 

"Where are we going first?" Patrick asked, as his hand worked at cutting up a stack of buttermilk pancakes.

 

"While you two were busy getting dressed, I called Albert. By the time we arrive at his office, everything should be taken cared of."

 

"Who's Albert?" Daryl asked before stabbing a fork into his breakfast sausage.

 

"A real estate agent."

 

"Are you moving?" Daryl asked confused.

 

"No... but you are."

 

"Oh... right. Wait a minute. You want me to sell my house?"

 

"Do you really need to keep it?" Patrick said.

 

"But you can't sell it." Daryl replied.

 

"Why not?" Steven asked.

 

"Because I don't own it... the church holds the deed."

 

"Then go call them up and tell them you don't need it anymore."

Patrick suggested.

 

"I haven't talked to the Father in years..." Daryl said hesitantly.

 

"Consider this your chance to give him your two week notice,"

Steven said as he handed him his cell phone.

 

"I knew this day would come eventually," Daryl sighed as he took the phone and left the table.

 

"Do you think he's going to be able to go through with it?" Patrick asked.

 

"I don't know," Steven said, his eyes following Daryl as he walked out of the restaurant.

 

It was not until the sun had cleared the horizon that Daryl came back. "It's done."

 

*************

 

"Father... there's a call for you." A dark suited man whispered in the barely lit bedroom.

 

Waking up slowly, Brian untangled himself from the body of the man sharing his bed, taking the offered cell phone. "Hello?"

 

"Father..." a strong baritone voice replied.

 

"Mayor Gamble."

 

"Daryl called."

 

"What!" Brian jumped.

 

"Daryl called your office but as you are not here the call was redirected to me."

 

"What did he say... is he coming home?" Brian demanded.

 

"No... he called to say he was moving out of the house the church purchased for him. He wants us to sell it and give the money to charity."

 

"Do it." Brian said.

 

"But..." the mayor protested.

 

"I'm not in a mood for an argument. Now give me the number

Daryl used to call you."

 

Once he had scribbled it down, Brian ended the call, quickly pushing the phone number into the cell phone.

 

 

 

 

***************

 

Steven was driving when his cell phone went off. Pushing the intercom button, he turned on the speaker. "Hello?"

 

"Ah Patrick... why am I not surprised to find you on the other

line." Brian's voice spoke.

 

Before Steven had a chance to respond Patrick quickly removed the cell phone from its console, taking the conversation private. "Can I help you?"

 

"Where's Daryl... is we with you?" Brian asked.

 

"Yes." Patrick replied flatly.

 

"Can I speak with him?"

 

Patrick looked in back of the car where Daryl was sitting, his ears covered by a pair of Steven's headphones, his head moving to the beat of the techno CD Steven had wanted him to listen to.

 

"He's occupied at the moment... can I take a message?"

 

"No... I have a better idea. Let's all have lunch together.

I'm sure you can arrange that."

 

"He is going to be pretty busy today."

 

"Don't worry... I won't be taking much of your time. I just want to check up on him. He made a big decision today... a lot sooner than

I guessed he would. I have you to thank for that. Your bank account will soon reflect my gratitude."

 

"No need to do that."

 

"But I insist. Just be sure you, Daryl, and that cute brother of yours driving next to you are at Marriot on Sixth Street sometime around noon. Have a good morning."

 

"But..." Patrick said to a now dead phone.

 

"What's up?" Steven asked after Patrick returned the cell phone to the consol.

 

Patrick looked back to make sure Daryl was still listening to music before turning the car radio on full blast. "That was Brian."

 

"That jerk!" Steven shouted only for his brother to raise a finger to his lips.

 

"What did he want?" Steven asked in a quieter voice.

 

"He wants to have lunch with us."

 

"I hope you told him to shove it."

 

"I did but..." Patrick said, glancing at the cars around him.

"We're being followed."

 

"Should we try to get away?"

 

"No... I don't think that would do any good. I think your car is bugged."

 

"But you can get rid of them... can't you?" Steven asked.

 

"If I had my gear with me... yeah."

 

"Tell me you at least have a gun on you."

 

"Do I ever leave the house without one?" Patrick said, lifting

up his pants' leg, to reveal a small handgun strapped to it.

 

"So should we stop by the house and get your stuff?"

 

"No... not worth the risk. He wants us over for lunch so we better do it. If I start removing stuff now, he might think we don't plan on showing up... that would be bad." Patrick said as he took out his own cell phone.

 

"Don't you worry about your phone being bugged?" Steven asked as his brother put an ear piece into his ear.

 

"They could have but it wouldn't do them any good. The signal on my phone is double encrypted and uses a different frequency then what is used with normal cell phones."

 

"I wondered why yours was so big... I thought you were trying to compensate for something," Steven joked.

 

"Very funny," Patrick said as he started dialing a number.

"Hello Alex?"

 

"Alex?" Steven almost choked.

 

Alex had been one of Patrick's on and off lovers going all the way back to when the two met in basic training. Whereas Patrick had joined to help pay for college, Alex wanted to be a career soldier. Steven had often listened to the almost comic adventures the two men had back during the first Gulf Wars. After leaving the military and getting a degree in criminal justice, it was three years before the two cowboys were reunited. Alex, having gotten caught giving a blow job to one of his instructors in officer's training, had been pushed out of the service. The man's love for guns and covert ops however did not let him leave the military lifestyle completely.

 

Steven did not know for sure what Alex had for a job but deep down he suspected that the man had become a gun for hire. More than once had his brother received a long distance phone call from Alex sending

Patrick off packing to some far corner of the Earth. The last time had been during the US invasion of Afghanistan, with his brother being gone for almost three weeks. When he came back it was with a black eye, a chipped tooth, and an arm that Patrick claimed he had only strained but Steven was sure had received a bullet.

 

Now it seemed Patrick was going to collect on the favors he had earned from all those times he had to go save Alex's ass.

 

"Well?" Steven asked after his brother had removed his ear piece.

 

"Got him curious so... he has agreed to help," Patrick chuckled.

 

"That all?"

 

"You know Alex... always eager to help a friend."

 

"He wants to fuck you... doesn't he?"

 

"Alex has never fucked me Steven."

 

"You mean Mr. Commando is really a nelly bottom?"

 

"I didn't say that either..."

 

"Then what?" Steven demanded.

 

"If you've not noticed Alex can be a little obsessive," Patrick said.

 

"I have noticed that."

 

"Have you never noticed how immaculately clean and tidy he is?"

 

"So he doesn't have anal sex because he doesn't want to get dirty?"

 

"Exactly."

 

"But isn't being a soldier a dirty business?"

 

"That's the funny thing about it... so long as he has a gun in his hand he doesn't care about getting dirty. He's wanted to fuck me for a long time but you know I would never allowed firearms in bed... especially if they're used is sex-play."

 

"So what is he going to do to help?"

 

"Well for starters he's going to case out the Marriot and find out what room Brian is staying in. If I remember correctly the area is crowded with tall buildings, so there will be no problem for him to set up a sniper position."

 

"A sniper! Is that really necessary?" Steven asked shocked.

 

"Just taking precautions. If all goes well Alex will meet us back home... then the real planning can start."

 

"Planning for what?" Daryl asked... having just reached the end of the CD.

 

The twins looked at each other nervously.

 

"We are going to hook up later with an old army buddy of mine,"

Patrick said.

 

"Neat," Daryl said, taking the headphone off.

 

Seeing a juice bar just off the road, Steven pulled into its parking lot. "I need a drink."

 

"This early?" Daryl asked confused.

 

"I think I need one too.” Steve agreed.

 

You got your flask on you?" Patrick asked.

 

"Never leave home without it," Steven said, opening open his coat to show the silver flask.

 

Come on Dare... we need to talk," Patrick said.

 

After entering the juice bar and being served a round of foamy virgin Pina Coladas, Steven took out his hipflask and emptied its contents into both Patrick's and Daryl's drink, leaving his own untouched.

 

"I don't drink." Daryl said, pushing the tall glass away.

 

"Trust me, you want to," Steven insisted. I know I want to but one of us has to drive."

 

"Just tell me what you two have to say. I'll decide later if getting drunk would be the appropriate response."

 

"Your call was traced," Steven said while Patrick was busy draining his drink through a straw.

 

"I don't understand."

 

"While you were listening to music Brian called."

 

"Brian?" Daryl said, shaking his head in disbelief.

 

"He's here in town. He wants us to bring you to the hotel he is staying at to have lunch with him."

 

"Brian is here?" Daryl felt as if his heart was about to explode. He knew trying to sell the house would lead to trouble. If anyone could cause more trouble in his life it was Brian.

 

"Drink up," Patrick suggested, pushing Daryl's glass back in his direction.

 

This time Daryl did not hesitate. "Gosh I forgot how awful this stuff tastes," he said, after taking a swig, a foam mustache left on his face.

 

"You've had alcohol before? Steven said surprised.

 

"Brian's father kept a stash hidden in the root cellar. We would sometimes spend whole nights down there," Daryl explained before gulping down more of the spiked drink.

 

"Hehehe... I knew you had it in you," Patrick chuckled.

 

"Hey... don't expect me to make a habit of this," Daryl replied, his glass already half empty.

 

"Well Dare... what do you think?" Steven asked when he noticed

Daryl cheeks were now flushed.

 

"About Brian? Sure... let's go see him."

 

"Do you really want to do that?" Patrick asked worriedly.

 

"Why not? I'm actually happy he finally got the courage to leave home."

"But do you know why he left home?" Steven asked.

 

"To get away from his father... the Father," Daryl laughed, his voice starting to slur.

 

"Dare... Brian is the Father. He's here to bring you back home," Steven said, regretting that he had put so much vodka into Daryl's drink.

 

"Hahaha... but Brian hates his father. He wanted to get away as much as I did."

 

"Dare you're not listening... Brian is the Father. He now leads New Hope."

 

"What?" Daryl asked confused, reaching to finish the last of his drink.

 

"I think you've had enough," Steven said as he took the glass away.

 

"I don't understand... Brian's dad said he would never let a fag like his son lead the church," Daryl said, leaning back in his chair.

 

"Well he leads it now Dare," Steven said, elbowing his brother.

 

"Things fell apart after you left Dare," Patrick said, no hint of drunkenness in his voice.

 

"How so?" Daryl asked, shaking himself as if to clear the fog in his head.

 

"Brian led a secret revolt... people died, his father is now locked up in a mental hospital."

 

"A mental hospital? That can't be right," Daryl insisted.

 

"Brian had his father shunned Dare," Patrick said.

 

Hearing that word did more than several pots of coffee could in clearing Daryl's mind. "No... I know Brian. He would never do that to a person, even his own father."

 

"I don't understand it myself, so you will have to question

Brian yourself over his motives." Patrick said.

 

"Brian is really now the Father?" Daryl said, in a tone that showed that he still did not fully believing it.

 

"He is," Steven said, reaching under the table to hold Daryl's hand just to find that Patrick's was already there.

 

"And he wants to bring me back to New Hope?"

 

"He does," Patrick nodded.

 

"I don't want to go back."

 

"We know... that's why I called my army buddy. We're all going to work together to see that nothing happens to you," Patrick promised.

 

Just at that moment a shadow fell on all three men. Looking at its source they saw three broad shouldered men dressed in black suits.

 

"Secret Service?" Steven chuckled.

 

"No..." Daryl said, recognizing the small circular pendants on their lapels.

 

"Friends of yours?" Patrick asked.

 

"No, I don't know any of them... which has me worried."

 

"The Father sent us to remind you that you all have a busy schedule to keep and should be hurrying on," the man on the left said.

 

"Who are you? You're not from New Hope," Daryl demanded

 

"You have been gone a long time Mr. Gavin. Things have changed... for the better," the same man said, as if daring anyone to say otherwise.

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the new chapter. Things are really getting interesting now and I look forward to see what Brian (The Father) has in store, as well as how the guys are going to get out of it. At least their anticipating something and planning for it should work out for the best, although probably not as easy as they thought.

Link to comment

Given how the this chapter ended, I think Brian "The Father", needs to be the target of the snipers. Nothing good can come from their meeting up with Brian or Dare even thinking of going back. I don't see Brian giving up. What is the old saying? "Absolute power corrupts" absolutely" - and clearly Brian has absolute power to wield in his weird world...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..