Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 1,578 Words
  • 2,603 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Shunning - 5. Chapter 5

Patrick sat in a far corner of the bar watching his target from a distance. Wearing one of his many faces and hisfavorite deep purple dress, he watched with a bemused smile the clumsy, nervousbehavior of the other man and the lusty overconfidence of his companion.

"Behave yourself brother." Patrick smirked between sips of his sparkling wine.

Patrick knew he should have told Steve days ago that the man he was spending so much time spying on was the same man his brother had both a professional and personal interest in. This was especially true with all the peculiar information he had gathered on the famousDr. Gavin.

Stillhe had to admit, Daryl, or Dare as his brother had nicknamed him, was indeedmore than cute. He was freaking gorgeous,and a twin to boot, which made the man exactly Steven's type. The ironic twist was that it made Dare exactly Patrick's type as well.

Seeing his brother leave Dare's side for long line to the bathroom, Patrick saw achance for a little fun. Waiting untilSteven was out of view, he stood up and swished his way over to where Dare wassitting nervously at the bar.

"Surprise!"Patrick said with his best imitation of his brother's voice as he covered bothof Dare's eyes.

"I think I have had enough surprises in one day, Steven," Daryl replied, turningaround to see Patrick in all his fabulous glory. "Steven?"

"Don't you like my dress? At least this one is the right size," Patrick said.

"Uhmmmm..." Daryl replied nervously.

"Oh come on Dare... what's the point of being gay, if you are not willing to dress uplike a queen every now and then?"

"I just never knew you were into this sort of thing."

"I'm into a whole lot of things... including you," Patrick said as he moved in closer.

"Ialready gave you your kiss for the night," Daryl said as he moved backnervously.

"But I'm a whole new person now," Patrick laughed as he spun around in his longpurple dress.

"That's for sure," Daryl said uneasily.

"Come on... let's go to my place," Patrick said just as he saw his brother reach the front of the line. "I promise to get out of this getup. Then we can have some real fun."

"Such as?"

"We could play dress up. I have this fabulous sea green dress that would match perfectly with those pretty eyes of yours."

"I'm not dressing up like girl at some debutant ball."

"I do not dress up like a girl!" Patrick said offended. "I dress like royalty."

"Sorry,my mistake," Daryl apologized, trying hard not to laugh.

"Your majesty," Patrick corrected. "You must address me as your majesty."

"As you wish, your majesty," Daryl bowed.

"That's better... now let's go," Patrick said just as he saw Steven pop out of the restroom.

"You know my place is in no place for entertaining," Daryl said as he allowed himself to be led away.

"But we are not going back to your place. We're going to mine."

"We are?" Daryl asked nervously.

"Don't worry Dare... I'm not planning on raping you. We are just going to play a few games."

"Justn ot another game of twenty questions." Daryl warned.

Seeing the all too familiar man dressed in a royal purple gown Steven knew he was in trouble, even more so when he saw his twin leading Daryl out of the club. With the crowded dance floor between him and his kidnapped love interest, Steven had no easy time trying to catch up withDaryl. As a result, by the time he gotoutside, all he could see of the pair were the departing tail lights of hisbrother's SUV.

"Damn you Patrick," Steven cursed, as he raced to his own car with every intention of beating them back to the house.

That of course involved Steven breaking more than several traffic laws, which during the heavily patrolled streets of a Friday night, only led to him being stopped by the police. Considering that he had both been speeding, passing through red lights, and had a few drinks at the club, the officer was more than generous. With his blood alcohol level just a fraction of a point below the legal limit, the policeman ticketed Steven only for speeding on the condition that he agree to spending a night in the county cooler.

Steven,hatig letting his brother win, almost turned the offer down and accept the reckless driving charge, but looking at the ticket the officer had just handed him, he saw that the man had written down his home telephone number. Looking up at the police officer, he saw the man given him a wink. As he watched the man head back to his patrol car from his side view mirror, Steven suspected that the man was doing an unnecessary amount of swishing. To say the least Steven never did end up jailthat night... he did get handcuffed a few times though.

"Now don't you look as pretty as a princess." Patrick grinned as he turned the stool around to show Daryl his handywork.

"I look ridiculous," Daryl sighed, looking with distain at the red beehive wig ontop of his head.

"That' like most true royalty... you're big boned." Patrick explained. "Now you sit still while I go get my camera...and don't touch anything!"

"I'm not going to let you take a picture of this."

"Too late," Patrick said just as a flash bulb went off.

"Now that you've finished humiliating me... can you help me get this stuff off? All this glitter is starting to get into my eyes."

"Of course." Patrick said. Undressing Daryl was going to be almost asmuch fun as it had been to turn him into a princess.

Liftin gthe large wig gently off Daryl's head, Patrick then unzipped the back of the green dress he had made the doctor put on, letting the tips of his fingers rundown the spine of the man's back.

"You made a beautiful princess Dare... but I must say you make a better prince." Patrick whispered as he used a cotton ball totenderly wipe the makeup from Daryl's face while his free hand continued tomassage the good doctor's muscular back.

"I'm neither," Daryl sighed, leaning back against Patrick.

"Am I not a queen... can't I bestow titles of nobility on those I see as worthy?"

"I'm not a good person."

"Let me be the judge of that," Patrick said as he pulled the dress off Daryl's shoulders.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Daryl sighed. "I haven't done something like this in ages."

"ThenI think you're well overdue for a little fun."

"Yes...but do I want to pay the price later?"

"I'm clean... I can even show you the lab results."

"It's not that. Its father... he would not approve of me doing something like this."

"So far you're not doing anything... I'm doing all the work." Patrick chuckled between the kisses he was now planting on Daryl's sinewy neck.

"I'm sorry... it's been so long I guess I've forgotten how to do this sort of thing."

"It's like riding a bike... once you've learned how you just need to go byinstincts. Don't try to think your way through it... feel your way." Patrick suggested as he pulled the dress down from the front of Daryl's body.

Helping Daryl to his feet, Patrick slipped the rest of the dress off his chiseledframe. "For someone who doesn't get outmuch you sure look like you spend a great deal of time at the gym."

"I work out at home... our bodies are reflections of our souls. We are supposed to take care of them."

"So,no drinking or drugs but plenty of sit-ups?" Patrick laughed.

"Basically,"Daryl nodded.

"Your turn now," Patrick said, turning aroundso that Daryl could unbutton the back of his purple gown.

The touch of Dare's fumbling fingers tickled Patrick as the man nervously undressed him. Kicking his high heels off beforestepping out of the dress, Patrick sat himself down on the white ottoman infront of the mirror.

"I might dress like a queen but those heels are a bitch," he laughed as he rubbed his sore feet. "Can you give me a foot massage?"

"Never given one before, but I'll try," Daryl said as he sat on the carpeted floor.

"Mmmmm... you're a natural," Patrick cooed, as he removedhis own wig, makeup, and press-on nails.

When halfway done,Patrick reached down and took Daryl's hand in his, letting it feel it's way uphis leg till it rested between his inner thighs. "Do what you want to do Dare, not what you think you should."

Watching Daryl nod silently, Patrick let out a deep moan as he felt a warm hand slip past theopening in his boxer shorts, taking hold of his cock. "That's it Dare, hold it like you own it,like it is a part of you."

As soon as his cock was free, Patrick watched with surprise as Daryl, moved his head forward,nuzzling his face against the muscle of his sex. "Taste it Dare... I know you want to."

"I shouldn't," Daryl protested.

"Stop `shoulding'all over yourself; you're making a mess." Patrick laughed. What would you like us to do then?" Patrick asked, running his fingers through Daryl's short brown hair.

"Just to hold you... to not spend another night alone."

"I would like that too," Patrick replied. "Care to join me in the bedroom?"

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So far I am enjoying this but must admit that after chapter 5 I still have little idea where this is going unsure.png ..............................I like thatthumbsup.gif , it means I must keep reading........Next chapter please thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

Link to comment
On 01/30/2012 11:40 PM, Jeff1 said:
So far I am enjoying this but must admit that after chapter 5 I still have little idea where this is going unsure.png ..............................I like thatthumbsup.gif , it means I must keep reading........Next chapter please thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .
Glad you like it so far. It will be a while before things start to come into focus but when it does it will be a shocker. Take care and keep up the reviews. Thanks
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..