Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 6,981 Words
  • 1,618 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sole Scion - 10. Chapter Ten: Prisoner

Daniel has been captured by NET and is now their prisoner. What plans does NET have for Daniel and what other surprises are in store for him? Will Daniel find an ally among NET's other prisoners? What will happen to Andrew when he reaches the Falklands and finds the Academy destroyed? These and other questions are about to be answered.

Chapter Ten: Prisoner

 

 

Daniel woke with a blast of throbbing pain in his skull. It was as if someone had dropped a anvil on top of his head and was continuing to hammer it with an iron mallet. Not sure if he was laying down or sitting Daniel tried to sit up but found his wrists legs were tied down in restraints and couldn’t move. He was strapped to a vertically to a tilted exam table. It was the sort one would imagine Dr. Frankenstein’s creature laying on while waiting for that bolt of lightning to give him life. Except for a cloth covering his nether regions Daniel was completely naked. As far as he could tell there were also at least a dozen wires and IV tubes attached to his body.

Feeling another stab he saw the man who had delivered it. The man looked down at Daniel with his gold specked brown eyes. His thin frowning lips reflected Daniel’s own frustration. Seeing Daniel’s eyes were open he put down what looked like an IV needle. He tore off his gloves before pressing the comm device in his ear. “He’s awake sir. No sir… I’ve not been able to attach the line. I know sir… but the bleeding. Very well sir. I’ll leave him to you.” He removed his finger from his ear and turned his attention on Daniel. “You are in a shit load of trouble boy. Better make it easy for yourself and do exactly as the Prelate says.”

Hearing the hissing sound of hydraulics Daniel turned his gaze to the slowly opening airlock. Inside were what appeared to be two albino twins. Behind them stood a tall man. He was dressed in black leather tightly shaped around his perfect frame. Long locks of dark hair hid the right half of his face from view. What he could see of the other side was mesmerizingly beautiful.

The medic who had been examining him bowed to the handsome man. “Lord Prelate.”

“You are dismissed Segundo.”

“But…” The one called Segundo looked back at Daniel.

“Do you want me repeat myself?”

The Segundo left without another word.

The Prelate gazed at Daniel with his purple violet eyes. “You are quite an unusual specimen child.”

“Where the hell am I? Where’s Glenn?”

“Your friend is no longer your concern.”

“Where is he?”

“He’s nearby.” It wasn’t a lie. A cleanup crew had gathered his remains and where already being analyzed in the next room.

“If he is so near why don’t you let me see him.”

“He’s far too busy.”

“Doing what?”

“Being dissected.”

“You fucking Neo bastard!” Daniel struggled vainly to free himself.

“Don’t worry… we don’t think these methods would be appropriate for one such as yourself. You are not a Bionoid after all.”

“Then why am I here?” Daniel continued to pull on his restraints

“While you might not be a Neo you are quite a precious resource.”

“I’m nobody,” Daniel insisted.

“Are you?” The man with the violet eyes arched his left eyebrow. He picked up a nearby chart and glanced through it. “According to your own research you have quite a head on your shoulders.”

“My research? It never showed anything.” Daniel knew that to be a lie. He was certain it had been about to prove the source of the plague only for the Sleepers to attack.

“Actually it did. Right before the tragic events at the Academy broke out you were on the verge of proving that your device could indeed detect Sleepers. I do not have to tell you how valuable such a device would prove to be in protecting all sapiens from the Plague.”

“Neo’s are immune to the plague.”

“Not always and not against those changed by it. Our superior biologies also do not make us immune to being killed by the nasty vermin. Regardless of your research there is more about you that interest us.” The Prelate picked up the bloody needle. “Sorry about all the poke and prodding but we had to be sure.”

“Sure of what?”

“We needed to know how serious your blood condition is.”

“My hemophilia? What does that have to do with anything?”

“Mind if I get comfortable?” He sat before Daniel could reply. “Let me let you in on a little secret. Hemophilia is a rare yet common disease among some of our kind.”

“You are admitting that Neos have a genetic flaw?”

The prelate’s gaze hardened. “I am admitting nothing. Your particular form of the disease only occurs among a certain breed of Neos.”

“An entire subgroup?”

“Yes. There is more to it of course. You should consider yourself privileged. Only a handful outside our kind knows of the Legates.”

“And how many of those are still alive?” Daniel asked half-jokingly.

“Even fewer.” The Prelate ran a finger across his throat which caused Daniel to swallow his growing fear. “But don’t worry. We have no intention of ending your life prematurely. We might even correct the genetic flaw of your condition. It is a procedure we have used in the past to deal with other weaknesses we once had.”

“You’ll deal with my blood condition, but only if I’m worth the effort?”

“What is the worth of a man… does it lie with who is he or what he does? You can prove your worth to me right now in fact.”

Daniel felt the man caress his face with a pair of warm finger. The Prelate moved in closer, letting his hot breath brush against Daniel’s smooth cheek. “There are more than one way to prove your worth to me… some we could find mutually beneficial not to mention pleasurable.”

Daniel took in a deep breath and exhaled. For the briefest of moments his breath brushed away the thick locks hiding half the man’s face. It had been hiding a shredded mass of scar tissue. Where the other alluring violet eye should be was a black hole. The left side of his jaw was completely missing and replaced with titanium. The horror of the Prelate’s face broke whatever spell the man’s otherwise beautiful body had had on Daniel.

The Prelate saw the shocked look in his eyes and sighed. “I guess you and I will not get to enjoy each other’s company as much as I hoped we would. Too bad. You will now have to work twice as hard to continue to live.” He turned to the pale men behind him. “You have your orders Prefects.”

“Yes Lord Varrus.”

Varrus kissed the tips of his fingers and let them caress Daniel’s cheek. “Sweet dreams my pet.”

As soon as the airlock closed Daniel released a breath he had not known he had been holding. Was it out of fear… or lust? He did not know. It depended on which side of the Prelates face was his true one.

The albinos saw Daniel’s confusion. One gave him a pitying pat on the head. “He’s ready.”

“Then we should begin phase one.”

“He’ll needs a chance to adjust to his new situation so we’ll take him to the Zoo.”

Zoo? New situation? What the hell? Daniel didn’t like what they were saying. He tried again to stand up but the straps still kept him down.

“Calm child… you must rest if you are to build up your strength. You will need all of it to survive the coming weeks.”

“Is that a threat?”

“No. It is your new reality.” One of them took out a narrow silver collar. It was near identical to the gold ones they wore around their necks. “Forgive us but this is going to hurt... a lot.” He put the collar on. There was a whirling as it tightened around his neck. As it pressed against his skin barbs dug into the flesh causing blood to ooze out.

“How much do you want to use?” the Prefect asked the other albino who seemed to be in charge.

“Thirty six hours’ worth.”

One of them took out three vials. Each was filled with a milky white fluid. With one holding the vials the other screwed them into three of the feeding ports that ringed the collar. When the last one was in place there was a soft hiss as the drug was delivered into the bloodstream. The bleeding quickly stopped.

“Your forgiveness but we have our orders.” Both pulled at the collars around their necks. Daniel could see the barbs were present on theirs as well.

Your master might have put a slave collar around my neck but that doesn’t make me his slave. “What now?” Daniel asked, doing his best to control his temper.

“We are to take you to the Zoo.” They were now speaking with one voice.

“And then?”

“And then the experiments will begin. Once again we ask your pardon.”

“You will never have it. Never.” Daniel spat as they unstrapped him from the table.

 

 

 

As Daniel was being led to the Zoo, Andrew flew over the crater where the Academy had once stood. Not a single brick remained unbroken. Still Andrew did not give up. If Daniel was alive then his bio-thermal tracker should still be working. Powered by the natural heat produced by Daniel’s body it had a limited range of fifty miles. The Falklands were not that large. He quickly eliminate the main eastern island in his search. Nothing could still be alive on the island that had been turned into a nuclear wasteland.

Slowing the plane down to a hover he turned the plane west. It was near Mount Adam that he got his first ping. “I knew it. I knew you were still alive.”

Triangulation Daniel’s location with that of the Zephyr’s and one of his father’s satellites showed him at the base of the mountain. So he’s at the NET HQ. Damn those bastards. They’re in for a rude awakening if they think I’m going to let them keep him.

Picking a spot south of the base he landed the Mk XII in the shadow of a wide hill. Needing speed and stealth over sheer firepower he got out of the power suit. Before he left however he took the control chips with him. When he found Daniel he would need backup.

Ever since the tilting of the world’s axis the Falklands had been under a never setting sun. That, combined with the Falkland’s treeless landscape the only cover he could count on were the tall fields of never-ending summer grass. He would have to hope it proved enough.

When he reached the edge of the base he saw only one guard watching the gates. They must not be expecting any survivors getting this far.”

Taking out a cylinder from his belt he expanded the shock staff to its full length. Setting the charge to maximum he aimed and fired. The bolt of energy burned a six inch hole straight through the guard’s chest. He didn’t even have the chance to scream before he was dead.

As Andrew passed the corpse the stench of roasting human flesh caused him to heave. Looking down he saw a white milky sap oozing from the cauterized hole. “An android… A fucking living android.”

If he was right… his presence was already known. He could try to run back to the Zephyr and attempt to escape but he was sure NET already had their own fighters in the air. He had no choice but to go on.

To his surprise no one attempted to stop him. Both the second and third defensive perimeters were unguarded. Once he was at the main base he headed to the largest of the building, a five story H-shaped structure.

As he got closer he was flanked by two rows of black uniformed NET Specials. Each was marked by their red hair, pale skin, and emerald eyes. Rumor had it they had been specially bred to be telepathic. It was they who issued the Neo Examination Test to potential Neos.

Andrew growled. He knew how much Daniel despised them. He didn’t know however they had made him take the test beyond the legally required number of times. Andrew, being the son of a known Neo was automatically assumed to be one and therefore never had to take the exam. That seemed to fit the belief that Neo genes always passed from father to son.

Andrew couldn’t claim to understand the reason behind it but Daniel did. Daniel however claimed things that no sane person would dare speak of… that there was a genetic link between Neos and Azrael plague victims. Daniel had long insisted the Nanos and Neos were one and the same, which was a completely insane idea.

Andrew stopped ten yards from the lined soldiers and shouted; “Where’s Daniel?”

The NET agent that stood directly between him and the door stepped forward. “Daniel who?” Even thirty feet away Andrew could see the sneer the agent formed with his lips.

“You know exactly who I’m talking about.”

“Maybe I do. Maybe I don’t. What I do know is that you are trespassing on restricted military property.”

“What of it?” Andrew demanded. He was very much tempting to flick the NET agent off but the soldier and his fellows did outnumber him twenty to one.

“What of it? Nothing really. Just showing how concerned we at NET are about the choices you’ve made and the trouble they will lead you to.” If the agent was offended by Andrew’s cocky attitude he failed to show it with the carefree and untroubled tone of his voice. Then, for no reason at all the agent’s mood sifted. His eyes continued to focus on Andrew as he lowered his chin. His lips then curled to form a predatory grin. The man no longer had the aura of a man whimsically amused by Andrew’s attitude. In its place was a menacing figure, a predator, who would make certain Andrew suffered greatly for interfering with the plans of his superiors. “Of course we could just kill you now and claim you died in the bombing.”

“My father would never allow you to get away with it.”

The Agent remained silent while he quickly weighed the costs and benefits of going through with the execution and quickly reached a decision. “True… while I would enjoy executing you your father is still the Chairman of the Directorship, but there are always other options available… how does a long vacation at a reeducation camp sound to you?”

Andrew stepped back as if he had been punched in the gut. Some said being sent to a reeducation camp was worse than a quick execution. As least if he was dead he would die while remaining true to himself. If the agents at NET were to put him through reeducation he would be stripped of his present personality to be replaced by one that better fit the needs of NET and the NSP. The son and future heir of Labatt Industries would be quite a feather to add to their cap of fanatical brainwashed followers. He might love Daniel with all his heart but he would not risk being psychologically destroyed for him. “That won’t be necessary.” Andrew backed away a few steps. Hearing the tap, tap, tap of heavy boots marching on hard pavement he forced himself to glance back to see a row of black uniformed soldiers had formed a firing line fifty feet behind him.

“Good, then we’ve reached an understanding.” He pointed a black gloved finger and Andrew and shouted; “Take him!”

Though he knew running was pointless Andrew turned and fled back the way he came. Blocking his way however were more than the row of armed soldiers. There was also a platoon of Cybernoid patrollers moving to intercept Andrew. Each was armed with shock staves of their own. After the first barrage of warning shots Andrew tossed his weapon away, raised his hands over his head, and dropped to his knees.

While Andrew was no longer armed and had surrendered that did not stop the NET commander from beating the shit out of him. The agent had indeed been annoyed by Andrew’s cavalier attitude. The agent would definitely see to it that the kid learned how to show a member of NET proper respect. If the Academy student failed to learn his lesson by being beaten nearly to death NET had far harsher means to teach the arrogant young man what it meant to challenge the most feared organization on the planet.

 

 

After Daniel was escorted off the elevator on the level where NET kept its most prized lab specimens, Daniel began to notice the lack of windows and natural sunlight. He rightly assumed that he was now in the underground portion of the base somewhere beneath Mount Adam. He also noticed more of the albino clones as well as the brunet young men whom were nearly identical in appearance to the men who were escorting him through the prison.

Though the walls were several inches thick they were unable to block out the inhuman screams of pain and agony caused by their suffering from the horrific experiments being performed on them. Yes, many of those in the cells were the very same Plague monstrosities which threatened to exterminate mankind but even Daniel understood that the Mantis Warriors and packs of Spiderwolves had originally been plague sufferers who in many ways were as much a victims of the Plague as those they killed and infected.

When they reached the part of the installation referred to as the Zoo, Daniel quickly saw it was aptly name. From the well of the three story high shaft he could see the row after row of isolation cells that lined the outer walls of the shaft. The collared pale albinos were going from cell to cell comparing what they saw to whatever was written on the computer pads they carried.

After arriving two black uniformed guards ask Daniel’s escort for his prison transfer papers. Even in the more feared prison in the world bureaucratic niceties had to be observed. One of the albinos handed over a flash memory card. The guard slid the card through a reader and nodded. “Everything seems to be in order. You can leave him with us.”

“May we ask which cell you will put him in?”

“Does it really matter?” the guard ask impatiently. As a true Agent of NET, he was not used to being questioned by those who were no better than slaves.

Actually it does.” The other clone handed another data card to the guard.

The soldier was less than pleased with the list of orders recorded on the card. “You do understand I will have to confirm this with the Praetor.”

The other guard looked over the man’s shoulder and read the orders himself. As soon as he finished he boxed the guard in the ear. “Do you have a death wish? These orders come directly from the Chief Examiner.”

“But…”

“But what!” The guard shouted deafeningly into the first guard’s ear. “If you think it’s a forgery go ahead and call it in but I won’t share the blame.” He grabbed Daniel by the arm and started leading him away.

“What do you think you’re doing? I haven’t called it in yet.” The first guard shouted as he hurried to catch up.

“You do whatever you want… I know better than to not follow that man’s orders.”

The troublesome guard looked like he was going to protest further but stopped when he saw the Grey agent looking down at him from the third floor balcony. “Is there a problem here corporal?” the telepath asked.

“No… none at all sir.”

“Good, see that it remains that way.” The agent went back to observing one of the test subjects being experimented on.

“But sir… these orders would have us put him in cell with Subject One.”

The Agent turned to face the stubborn guard a second time. “And the problem is?” The agent demanded in an angry tone. If this fool kept on disturbing him he would make him another test subject for his research into the Nano phenomena.

“But the standing order is that Subject One is not to have any human contact.”

“True… but if I might ask who gave the order for your prisoner to be put in the cell with Subject One.

“According to the orders, the Chief Examiner.”

“Yet you dare to question his authority?” the telepath demanded. If he could he would have the man executed at once. In fact he might do exactly that. Taking in a deep breath the Grey did his best to calm himself. When he had regained his composure he looked down at the guard and in a seething tone said; “The standing orders concerning Subject One must clearly have been changed but since you seem to find following orders a task too difficult for you to do we can always place you somewhere else where following orders will be the least of your least concerns.”

The guards needed only to notice the cells that lined the walls to know what new job the Agent had in mind.

The guard holding Daniel, rushed to his compatriot’s side. “No sir… not too difficult at all. He’s quite happy here. Aren’t you Ed?” When his friend didn’t instantly agree, he slapped him hard across the face. “Yes sir… quite happy.”
“Nice to see true teamwork at work. I’ll be keeping an eye on you both. If any of you even feel the least bit tempted not to obey a superior’s order come visit me. I promise I will find some way of making sure you never question your orders again… permanently.” The agent gave the pair a sly wink. “Ta-ta-for-now.” The Grey continued on his way.

The more reasonable guard took off his cap and began beating his coworker with it. “Damn it Ed… you just couldn’t play along could you? Keep this up and you’re going to get us both killed or worse.”

“What can be worse than watching over these freaks?” Ed replied.

“Being on the other side of the cell door you idiot. Come on. After we get this kid in lockup we’ll go smoke some Blues. It’ll calm you down. I will even make it my treat.”

The guard smacked his lips and went starry-eyed. “I’m going to have to take you up on that offer. Be sure to get a leash out of the locker Randall.”

“Do you think he really needs one Ed?”

“You’re the one who’s so caught up doing things by the book. Specimen Management Code 25-A… when out of their cell…”

“…all specimens are to be collared and led by a leash.” I know the code Ed but this kid… he’s just some Norm.”

“The Chief Examiner wouldn’t put any mere Norm with HIM,” Ed pointed out.

“All the more reason to treat him with kid gloves,” Randall replied. “Anyway his file labels him as a Level 0-Z threat. Even a simple cockroach has a higher threat assessment ranking, but if it’s really that important to you, you can leash him yourself.”

“Alright, alright. I guess it’s not really needed,” Ed replied. All he wanted was to get this kid in his cell and go smokes those Blues Randall promised.

Without further argument Daniel was taken up to the second level to the cell in the center of the block. As far as Daniel could tell there was no door.

“How do you want to do this kid? Quick and painful, or slow and hard? ”

“Get it over with.” Daniel didn’t care what waited for him on the other side. Listening to these two argue while he waited to learn his fate was torture enough.

“You heard him Randall. Quick and painful it is.” Ed shoved Daniel against the cell wall.

 

Instead of ramming into the wall, Daniel sunk into the metallic substance as if it were like quicksand. More like wet cement it sucked him in through layer after layer of metal. He didn’t dare try to breathe the stuff in. Every inch of the substance he passed through passed felt like a pair of giant fists were pummeling him on all sides. When he thought he could not survive a moment longer he fell face forward on the other side.

As he caught his breath he looked around. The inside of the cell was pitch black and ice cold. It was also damp much like a cave which only added to the chill.

“Who’s there?” An unseen figure demanded with a harsh baritone voice asked.

Daniel didn’t respond at once. He looked in the direction of the voice but could not see anything in the solid darkness.

“Who are you?” The voice came from the opposite side of the room Daniel first heard the coming from and it sounded a lot closer.

“I’m… I’m Daniel.”

“Daniel who?”

Daniel felt a brush of wind pass the left side of his face. The cold dampness sent a shiver through him. “Daniel… Daniel Labatt.”

“Liar… I once crossed paths with the Labatts and you are no scion of thiers.”

Daniel felt what felt like a serrated knife press against his neck.

“The truth or death.” The unseen figure threatened.

“Winters… my family name is Winters.” It had been long since he had said the name. One of the first rules Karl demanded was that Daniel never use his true family name.

The voice withdrew the blade. “Winters… now that might be true. More true than you being the son of that bastard Labatt. But if you are Winters, what are you doing here?”

The stoic shell Daniel been hiding behind began to crack. “I don’t know. I really don’t.” He placed his palms over his eyes and pushed up into his hair. He didn’t want this stranger to see the tears forming in his eyes.”

Hear a tremor in the young man’s words the unseen figure stepped back. “You must know something. People are not sent to this dark corner of hell without earning the ire of the men who are the real rulers of this world. Does the name Lordon mean anything to you?”

“Lordon… as in the company? I thought this was a NET base?”

“Lordon is NET. NET, the NSP, these so called Neo sapiens… are all the creation of Julian Lordon. Did you not know that?” There was anger and bitterness in the man’s voice. Clearly the unseen figure had good reasons to hate the NSP and all it stood for. So did Daniel.

“I know Lordon Pharmaceuticals is the largest drug company in the world.”

“They are also the largest supplier of Blue on Earth. The unseen figure was growing irritated with Daniel’s cluelessness and it showed in the tone of his voice. “You do know what Blue is I hope? Or are you that clueless.”

“How can I not. It’s the only available treatment for the Plague.”

“Is that all?” Not getting a response he was hoping for the man went from being irritated to irate. “Then you are a fool! Blue is anima, the living essence of all Centurions.”

“Centurions? anima? I don’t have a clue as to what you’re talking about. Dr. Labatt…

“He’s nothing but a fraud. He only thinks he’s the one in charge of his company.”

Daniel, who was prideful of the fact he didn’t believe any of the propaganda the NSP public relations department mass produced for the general public was getting angry himself. “You seem to know a lot for a lab rat.”

“Watch-it kid… I’m no lab rat. You on the other hand clearly are.”

Daniel could feel the man’s hot breath brushing against the left side of his face. “I’m no lab rat,” he stuttered. Daniel crawled backwards on his butt until his back was against the now solid wall of the cell.

“Then why are you here?” the unseen figure demanded. “I know why I’m here. I’m here because I refuse to give them what they want.”

“If you give it to them will they set you free?” Daniel asked with hope. He was desperate to regain his freedom and would give NET whatever they wanted from him if they would release him.

The unseen figure chuckled bitterly to himself. “A man who gives up hope has no reason to be free. That’s what they want from me… the secret of my hope.”

Daniel felt bare hot flesh wrap itself around him. It warmed him up and calmed his heart. “I do not want to give NET what they want but they won’t set me free until I do.”

“Then we are of like minds.”

With a breath of wind a pair of giant wings cocooned themselves around the pair of them. It was then that Daniel notice the light.

The light radiated from the pair of gold and silver wings. The face Daniel saw looking down at him was almost identical to that of the Prelate. He bolted back into the darkness beyond the wings only to end up ramming head first into the far wall. He collapsed and rubbed his head.

Before he could get back onto his feet he was once again encased in the other man’s wings. “You’ve met my father it seems. If he laid one finger on you…” The anger in the man’s voice was more terrifying that Daniel fear on seeing the Prelate’s face.

“He didn’t. I think he wanted to but didn’t try to force himself on me.”

When Daniel saw the man pull his dark long hair away from his face and Daniel saw it was not mutilated like that of the Prelate’s he let out a deep sigh of relief. “Good… If he had it would be another of a long list of reasons I will see him dead.” The man cradled Daniels head against his prefect body.

Feeling himself becoming aroused Daniel tried to pull away but now that the man had his arms around him was going to let him go. “Hush… don’t worry. Nothing will come of it… that is unless you want it to.” The man’s chuckle was like that of a sweet lover inviting his beloved to bed.

“I… I can’t. I’m…” The possibility that he might never see Andrew, the only person he ever loved, again shattered the defensive shell of stoicism he protected himself with as if it had been hit by a sledge hammer.

“In a relationship I take it. A young man such as yourself deserves to be in a good one. Tell me is he faithful?”

“No… I mean… it’s not like I’m jealous or anything. He’s a Neo.” Using his favorite catchall excuse for Andrew’s shenanigans wasn’t going to work this time.

“A Neo? He wouldn’t happen to be Karl’s son?” the Angel asked.

“He is. Does that mean you will want to kill him too?” Daniel spat. Clinging to his anger was his last resort attempt to fight off his growing arousal

“No… just not unexpected. The Winters and the Labatt families have always been close. Some sons closer than others. Tell me… do you love him?”

“I do but…”

“But he cheats on you.”

“No, as I said I’m not jealous or anything. I’ve been around enough Neos to know how things roll with them.”

“Do you roll the same way?”

“No… I wish I did. It would make things a lot easier.”

“How so.”

“Because one day… one day I am going to cheat on him. I’m not talking about a one night stand. I mean really cheat.”

“Another lover? How can you be so certain?”

“I just am. In all my dreams I see the same person. Sometimes he’s quite gentle. Others he’s crying. In most however he’s doing terrible monstrous things yet I do not hate him for it and I don’t know why.”

“Describe him to me.”

“Very tall and very muscular. He’s not the most handsome man I’ve seen but still… I know when I meet him I will have no choice but to love him. Oh and his skin is blue.”

“Blue? As in Blue drug blue?”

“I never thought of it that way but I guess that’s a good description of him.”

The man pulled him in closer and whispered; “I have some idea of whom you speak of. If he is the one then you must not let the testers find out. In fact never discuss your visions.”

“Visions? But they’re just dreams.”

“A dream is just a dream. You, however, fear your dreams might one day become true which makes it a vison. That is not something the Greys can ignore.” The man let Daniel lay back before rolling on top of him. “Now rest Daniel.”

Rest? With this hunk on top of me? “Will you first tell me your name?”

“It’s Clive… Clive Halcyon. The Prelate is my father.”

“The Prelate is your father?”

“Hush… there’ll be more than enough time to answer your questions later. After the beating you took going through the wall you will need some time to recover. You can be certain that by morning your entire body is going to be black and blue.”

Now that Clive mentioned it every part of his body Clive didn’t touch burned with pain. “I can already feel it.”

“I can ease the pain and quicken your recovery but…”

“Let me guess. There’s a price?”

“It would mean I would have to kiss you. If I were to do that… I know I won’t be able to stop myself from ravishing you.”

God… he’s so beautiful. Daniel wanted that kiss… he wanted this stunning Angel to claim him. If his body didn’t already ache for him it did now. He felt both their cocks harden. “I…”

Clive didn’t wait for him to finish. He ripped away Daniels medical gown and fell on him. His hot breath and wet lips and burning tongue brushed and licked each of Daniels’ darkening bruise away. As he slid over their bodies their cocks left a sticky trail of pre-ejaculation fluid. His hungry touch burned away the pain and melted the swelling.

Daniel for his part could do little then let the other man pleasure him with his body. It was not as if he didn’t want to but the man’s physical dominance left him little room to do more than a passive role in their lovemaking.

Daniel became more confused when Clive stopped and whispered. “I want you to fuck me.”

“Fuck you?” Until that moment Daniel had assumed he would be the one to get fucked. His body hungered to be filled with Clive’s swollen cock. “Only if you fuck me.”

Clive laughed. “We will fuck ourselves to Mars.” He adjusted himself until his ass hovered over Daniel’s groin. Reaching back, he took Daniel’s cock by its based and aimed it straight up. “You ready? You ready to fuck me?”

“Yes… damm’t.” As far as Daniel cared the sooner he finished it would be his turn to get fucked.

Clive slowly lowered himself, letting Daniel thick swollen sex penetrate deep inside him. Both let out a deep moan. Clive looked down at Daniel and gave him a sly wink. The man’s mischievous grin could not help but cause Daniel to laugh.

As Clive bounced up and down Daniels cock both were soon laughing and shouting with pleasure. Daniel could feel his cock burn with pleasure from the heat it found deep inside the man.

He was going to climax but Clive, a master of reading the signs, pulled out right before Daniel passed the point of no return. For a good minute they did nothing. When Clive was sure Daniel had cooled down he whispered into his ear; “Now it’s your turn. You think you can handle it?” He licked the curve of Daniel’s ear with his hot tongue.

“Yes...” Daniel couldn’t believe he just said that. What was this Angel doing to him? He wasn’t the sort to drop his trousers so fast. What would Andrew think? Knowing him he would insist in joining in. At the very least he would get a few good laughs out of it.

“Get on all fours.” When Daniel was in position Clive did not charge in right away. Daniel needed to be loosed up a bit if he was going to take all nine inches of his swollen cock. He pushed two fingers past the pucker. He pushed in until they found the magic spot. Hitting the prostate he saw Daniel eyes go wide. “I take it you liked that.”

“Yes…” Daniel hadn’t noticed but he hadn’t taken a breath since Clive slipped his fingers in.

He pressed again. Daniel’s face turned a deeper shade of red. “Think you’re ready for the real thing?”

“Y… yes.” With Andrew often away on tour he and Daniel hadn’t had many chances to be intimate. He couldn’t even remember the last time they had shared the same bed. After all the times he had turned having sex down he never thought he would be desperate enough to want to have sex with a stranger.

“Let me lube up a bit.” Clive spat a purple substance into an open palm and rubbed it into his cock. He then rubbed some of it around the pucker.

Daniel let out a moan. “Give it to me.” He felt the man slide inside him. He was big. The stretching triggering a scream.

Clive stopped, giving Daniel some time to get used to the size. He placed an arm under Daniel’s raised waist and grabbed his cock with his purple coated fingers. This time Daniel screamed with torturous pleasure. Clive took advantage of the moment and slid the rest of the way in. “You got me… you got all of me.”

“I feel it. Keep it there. Keep it there forever.”

“Forever? Given how tight you are you might get your wish. Let’s see how this feels.” He slowly withdrew to the head. “Now how about this.” He shoved in hard.”

“Daniel lurched forward.” Fuck.”

“Too much for ya?”

“No, more. I want all of you. Give it all to me.”

Clive laughed. “Demanding, aren’t we.” He was only joking. He knew all too well the effect his body had on other men. Daniel was just another to want all he could give. To his benefit Daniel would be one of the rare few to actually get what he wanted.

Clive pumped in and out with the steady rhythm of an oil well. He plunged in deep and hard only to tease him by slowly pulling out until only the tip remain he then plunged back in to the root.

With Daniel completely enthralled Clive could take more than sexual pleasure from the man. If he wanted to he could bind the young man to him body and soul. He would never do that of course. More likely it would be the other way around. He was not ready to admit it to the lad but the last man he had made true love with had been none other than Daniels’ father.

The two had bonded and when Avery had died the breaking of the bond had left Clive shattered. That his cock was now buried deep within the son made his desire to surrender his heart to the lad all the stronger. That was why Daniel had been put in his cell. His father, the Prelate, was softening him up to finally break him. With his sex burning inside Daniel’s body that just might happen.

Before either was ready Clive’s cock exploded. He had just been ready to pull out but instead thrust in deep one last time. He wanted his seed planted within Daniel’s inner core. Before the spasms stopped he pulled all the way out. He rolled Daniel onto his back. Grabbing him by his balls he opened his mouth wide and sucked down on Daniel’s manhood until it too ruptured. After he had every drop in his mouth, he climbed on top and gave Daniel the asked for kiss. In doing so he gave him more than seed and spit, he gave him the pure liquid essence of his true self.

With each now spent, the two curled around each other and fell into a deep sleep.

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..