Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 6,115 Words
  • 1,373 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sole Scion - 6. Chapter Six: Family Dysfunction

While Daniel celebrates his 18th birthday with those he loves there are others who wished the birthday boy would attend their party. Dmitri in particular is vexed that Talia was proving to be more trouble than she's worth. Unable to feast on Daniel's blood Dmitri goes searching for a different unsuspecting victim to sate his hunger.

Chapter Six: Family Dysfunction

 

 

Far to the north others were celebrating Daniel’s birthday. Their celebration however was bitter sweet. Once again the guest of honor failed to show up. This did little to brighten the mood of Dmitri.

Ten years… ten fucking years and he’s still out of my reach. Damn the treaty. This was not the first time Dmitri cursed the terms of the Blood Treaty. That did not mean he was eager to break them. The Blood Treaty between the God Emperor and the Nosferatu remained the only thing protecting his people from the Sons of Ares.

The vampire prince looked to where his wife was gorging on the blood of the dying shopkeeper. Damn you Tara… you were supposed to bring your son to me. After ten thousand years he knew the treaty forward and backwards and in it there was nothing that prevented a Scion of Ares joining the Nosferatu willingly. That is why he turned Daniel’s mother. He had hoped she would convince Daniel to join them. He would not have been the first Scion to willingly join them. His plans for Daniel however had been ruined by the Primes.

The Primes, a group of identical clones who shared a gestalt mind were the ones who oversaw the enforcement of the treaty. Why had they interfered? If I had broken their stupid treaty I and all my kind would already be dead.

It had taken centuries but Dmitri had gotten his hands on at least five of the descendants of the Seven Scions to join his cause. One which remained outside his grasp was the Scions of Brutus. Andrew, a Scions of Ben, was of no consequence. They didn’t carry the blood of the God Emperor. In the case of Brutus, it had long been believed he died without an heir.

That was until the birth of Daniel’s grandfather, Harry Winters. When Dmitri learned of the surviving Scion of Brutus he could not stop his wayward allies among the Symbiotes from seeking his destruction. Unlike the other Dozens, they saw Avery as not a man to control but one that had to be destroyed at all costs. With the fall of Azrael both Avery and a large majority of the Symbiotes had died. Oh there were a few surviving Symbiotes but given how few were left their weakened collective intelligence prevented them from thinking up new ways to rid themselves of the remaining Scions once and for all. This left them easier to control, if less useful.

Due to the chaos caused by the meteor strike Dmitri lost track of the surviving Scions, include Avery’s son. By the time he tracked Daniel down he found his mother was a heroin addict. Adding her to his cabal did not prove difficult. She was supposed to have convinced Daniel to live with her and her new lover. She made sure that would be impossible when she killed his stepfather. As Tara’s bloody revenge against her second husband proved; Dmitri did not have as much control over her as he expected. By frightening the boy she had ruined any chance he would have of Daniel joining them willingly. The Primes must have acted when they sensed the boy’s danger. That is the only reason they would have interfered. But how did they know? That proves he is the Scion of Brutus. Out of all the Scions only Brutus ever possessed any psychic ability.

 

If Daniel had the psychic gift it made obtaining him more urgent. Only one with a strong enough mind can force the coming of the Awakening. If not Daniel… then more difficult steps will need to be taken.

First Dmitri needed to decide what to do about Tara. After ten years he still did not have full control over her. He was getting sick of cleaning up after her reckless killings. When she was done with the shop keeper he would have another mess to deal with.

There was a knock on the door. Dmitri arched an eyebrow. Funny… I sense a presence I’ve not experienced in a very, very long time. “Enter.”

The iron shod door squealed on its rusted hinges. The man who entered was one well known to Dmitri. He had blond hair, gold eyes, and a dark complexion with classical European features. After four thousand years Prince Ivan of the Nosferatu had returned.

With him came a half dozen members of his cabal. “I evoke parley.”

“Parley… after you’ve tried to have me killed?” Dmitri shouted. He waved one of his followers to him. “Count the dead Nicholas and be quick about it.” The vampire bowed and darted away. He looked back at his former lover. “I will take your head if you killed more than six.”

“My head? My dear… you can have it. You stole my heart so why should you stop stealing from me now.”

“Your heart… you have no heart. You betrayed me and for what… to become the pets of those fucking albinos. Why have you come here if it’s not to grovel at my feet and beg for my forgiveness?”

“I’ve come to offer my own, not seek yours.”

Dmitri rose to his feet as he drew his sword. “What! What have I done that needs forgiving?”

“You have sinned before our savior.”

“Savior? Nay, our jailor. It was the God Emperor who banished us from his presence and imprisoned us on this pathetic world.”

“He also freed us from our former masters and gave us the gift that allows us to walk in daylight.”

“He didn’t free us for our sake. He needed us to defeat the Dominus and save his own neck. As for the sun… we took it from him when we drank his blood. It was not freely given. Our imprisonment was the only thing he gave us freely. We have been imprisoned here long enough! If he will not free us then the Scions must.”

Ivan shook his head in disappointment. “I came to reason with a Prince but find myself dealing with a childish motley fool. Others have tried to force the God Emperor’s hand only to receive his silence in return. You cannot force the Awakening by threatening his heirs.”

“Are you saying that our savior is so disaffected by what we do that he will not rise up to defend his own children?”

“Did he awaken when Julian Lordon and his acolytes killed his first born? Did he stir when the Scions of Jacob and Oden were handed over as tribute to our most hated enemy? Did his eyes flutter when Ajax and his twin died in the Second World War? If the terrible acts of Lordon and his followers were not enough to wake him, what makes you think turning the last surviving son of Brutus into one of us will?”

“Because he is the last Scion of Brutus. As the scion of the God Emperor’s eldest son he is next in line to claim the God Throne.”

Ivan’s eyes went wide. “You are mad… You do not want to awaken the Emperor. You want to replace him with someone you believe you can better manipulated and control.”

“As I said, the Scion of Brutus is next in line to the throne. If the Holy Emperor will not pardon us I will see to it that his heir will. Join with me in this endeavor and all will be forgiven. You know I will succeed.”

“Not if the Primes have their say.”

“The Primes might try but against the joined forces of our Cabal and Lordon not even they can stop us.” Dmitri saw Ivan’s eyes go wide and chuckled. “That’s right. Lordon and I have reached an understanding.”

“Lordon? But how? They despise our kind.”

“Like us, they now understand that their best chance in triggering an Awakening is to replace the present Emperor with a new one.”

“Dmitri, I implore you to see reason. The God Emperor cannot be overthrown nor can you force the Awakening. If you wait and show faith in God the Awakening will come of its own accord.”

“Wait!” Dmitri shouted. “After six thousand years you want me to continue to wait? How much longer is it to be… tomorrow, a year, a hundred, another thousand, ten thousand? This planet is dying will soon be a dead world. Is that what he’s waiting for? He wants all of us to be dead so he can recreate this world in his image?”

“Lordon has already tried that and look what he has created? Did it ever occur to you that the Awakening hasn’t happened because the world has yet to forget the legacy of the Emperor? Jason…” On hearing the god’s name Dmitri dropped his sword. It had been thousands of years since he last heard the name uttered in reference to the Emperor.

“Aye… I said it. Jason… the name he went by, the name he wished others to know him by… not god, not emperor, but simply Jason. That is all he wanted… to be remembered as a friend and father… not a divine presence to command us. He sent his children to Earth so they could live free of his legacy”

“He’s let them die.”

“If they died it is because we failed, not him. It was Julius’s attempt to recreate the Empire that led to the Roman Civil Wars. It was Varrus’s desire to recreate the Centurion people that led to the madness of World War II. It was Walker’s desire to learn the secrets of Ares that led him to give Jack, Sven and Clive over to the Dominus. All this pain… all this suffering born from our selfishness. Can’t you see? Jason will not come back to us until he is no longer needed.”

“Then why return at all? With all the power at his command why sit on it when he could do so much good. Jason was a good man, wasn’t he? He could not stand watching even us, he so greatly despise suffer at the hands of our former masters.” Dmitri straightened up his voice taking up a haughty tone. “You can’t make me believe he will let this world die. Not when he did so much to destroy his own. This world was to be our second chance… We fled the red sun of Ares to find a better life on this blue star known as Earth.”

“Earth was to be our second chance… not our second Empire. He gave us a chance to become a better people, to learn from our mistakes and take a different path. But we’ve failed. We failed him, his children, and most of all those who lived here before us.”

“You speak of the Terrans?” Terrans were the name of the long forgotten rulers of Earth. In their struggle for dominance the people of Ares led the Homo sapiens in a revolt against their Terran masters. It was believe not one survived. “You cannot blame us for what happened. It was either us or them. Anyway this world was never meant for them. They interfered with these so call modern thinking men more than we ever have. Did they not come to this world to purge it of any of Gaian blood. Are we, the creations of the Dominus, not children of Gaia? It was us or them.”

Ivan could not argue the point. “I admit you are correct. It was us or them.” . The Terrans were the genetically enhanced descendants of the Gaian Empire’s former slaves. Long before the existence of the Holy Ares Empire, the Terran’s had revolted and destroyed the Gaian homeworld.

Some of the survivors from Gaia had fled to the dying world of Ares. Finding they still needed slaves the Gaians, now calling themselves the Dominus, created new races of men. These included the Primes, those now known as Neos, and Dmitri’s own Nosferatu. Like before however there had been a revolt. It had been the Holy Emperor who freed the people from the cruel rule of the Dominus.

The victory was short lived however for Ares was soon shattered when its moon collided into the planet. With their homeworld gone the Emperor led his people across space and time to the blue star known as Earth. There they found the planet and its native human population under Terran rule.

The Terrans, either out of fear or their own mysterious reason had kept the native Homo sapiens trapped in a technological Stone Age. The arrival of the people of Ares changed all that. They gave them the secret metallurgy, the wheel, mathematics, writing, and organized religion.

In return the Homo sapiens fought a genocidal war against the Terran colonists. The Terrans killed thousands but as they were so few while the humans were many. Their defeat was inevitable.

With the Terrans gone the People of Ares formed settlements stretching from the coast of Ireland and as far east as the Indian Subcontinent. These first settlers were the forefathers of the Indo-Europeans and Egyptians.

Dmitri sat back down in his chair. “So tell me what makes what’s happening now any different than our war with the Terrans?”

“It is completely different.”

“How so? It is either us or the Homo sapiens. No different than when we were at war with the Terrans. You should be content that Lordon is offering the common rabble a chance to survive.”

“Jason would never have agreed to this.”

“Then why doesn’t he stop us. Or is that why you are here? The Sleeping God spoke to you in a dream telling you to get me to see reason? You and he both are the ones who fail to understand. The future cannot be stopped and we of Ares are that future. You can either be a part of it or be destroyed in the process. Think wisely before you deiced who your real friends are but choose quickly. Lordon is not as patient or as forgiving as I am.”

“I will share what you have said with the Primes but they will see the folly in your words. Tread carefully Dmitri. The Primes will not stand aside where the Scion of Brutus is concerned. The treaty will be enforced.”

“And I will not break it. Now unless you’re going to let me fuck you for old time’s sake, leave. You’ve had your say.”

“And you’ve had yours.” As Ivan turned to leave he heard an all too familiar groan. Searching for its source he found it. The shopkeeper than Tara had drained dry was come back to life as one of the undead. “A Dead Eater? You are creating zombies. You truly have lost your mind.”

“Probably have. But the whole world has gone mad, hasn’t it? Unless you want to become my wife’s next snack I suggest you leave.” Dmitri had no problem claiming credit for Tara’s recklessness. The last thing he was going to do was admit to Ivan he didn’t have control over his own wife.

Ivan and his people backed out of the room. Once they were gone Dmitri chopped off the zombie’s head. He glared at Tara. He continued to glower as he gave his people orders. “Take this thing to the crematorium and burn it. Nothing must remain.” All it would take is for a stupid rat to bite into its tainted flesh for an epidemic to break out.

As the body was being bagged Dmitri grabbed Tara by her throat and lifted her off her feet. “Tell me my dear… why should I let you live when you continue to cause me so much trouble?” He threw her against a wall.

She slowly stumbled back onto her feet. Looking at her blood soaked dress she pretended to press out the wrinkles. “Because you still need me my Lord Prince. You need me to get to my son.”

“Ah yes… that.” He raked her face with his long fingers. “Look at yourself. As you are now you can’t pass yourself off as a whore, let alone the mother of a Scion. If you do not clean yourself up and gain control of your hunger I will feed you to the next Dead Eater you leave behind. From now on you will have to clean up your own messes.”

“As you command your highness.” Tara gave her husband mocking curtsy.

Dmitri, stormed out. His heated mood called for more than blood. He wanted hot flesh in his bed as well.

The New York Ark remained as multicultural as ever. It probably was even more so given it was now serving as the main quarantined zone for those lacking the physical characteristics of potential Neos. Dmitri however would partake of the blood of only those possessing classical Ares features. With the European population migrating to the warmer southern hemisphere they were becoming rarer by the day. He would soon need to lead the Cabal to new feeding grounds.

That didn’t mean he didn’t know where to find acceptable nourishment. Compared to the rest of the city the universities remained rich hunting grounds. His favorite hunting ground were the shelves of Colombia University’s Burke Theological Library. With his faith in the Holy Emperor being the bedrock that justified his every action he found the company of men of other faiths of greater interest than those he could find at the Science and Engineering collections.

He found one such man with his nose buried in a book on Zoroastrianism. Reading over the dark haired man’s shoulder he saw he was on a chapter dealing with the creation of the universe. “If Ahura Mazda was the creator of all things and Angra Mainyu the destroyer, would a man seeking to destroy his own creation so he could create a better one be purely good, or evil.”

The young man jumped with a start. He had not noticed Dmitri had been standing directly behind him until the vampire prince had spoken.

Dmitri placed a reassuring hand on the young man’s shoulder. “Sorry if I surprised you.”

“No… no problem.” The young man pushed his glasses back in place and looked up at Dmitri. “What were you saying?”

“Would a man who created life like Ahura but later saw he had made a mistake and decide to destroy it like Angra, be a good man?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think the Zoroastrians saw either in that light. Either you were a creator of life and order or you were a force of death and chaos. That does not mean it is not an interesting question. Take the Neo sapiens… they believe they are a new superior species of man but will only become the dominate species by destroying the old one.”

Dmitri aimed the gaze of his dead blue eyes on the young man’s handsome face. “Does that make them evil?”

The student’s eyes froze when he noticed the way Dmitri was staring at him. “While I can’t argue their motives are solely evil, I see their methods and racist dogma as being purely evil,” the student whispered as be began to fall into a trance.

Both Dmitri’s hands were now busy massaging the young man’s neck and shoulders. “Yet by segregating people are they not also creating order.”

The young man frowned. His eye lids drupe down a few centimeters as if he was about to fall asleep. However, before he could fall completely under Dmitri’s spell he shook himself awake and looked away. “You must not have ever gone to the city’s lower levels. If you had you would know there is no order down there, only suffering.”

Dmitri took in a sharp breath and curled in his lower lip. He had been so close to bending the young man to his will. When Dmitri spoke again the calming aura he surrounded himself with had fallen back in place. “But that is the result of man, not god. Are we not all granted the power of free will?”

“That’s the point,” the student said sharply. “The NSP wishes to take that away even from those who benefit from their policies. If you are white and well educated you are forced to move to the South American whether you want to or not. If you are not white then no matter where you were born you are forced to relocate to the Arks in the north where you are left to rot in the lower levels.”

“In this godless age what people need is a true yazata.”

“One worthy of worship? I would not be majoring in theology if I didn’t believe there is such a deity. As for a guardian angel… I don’t know. No one protected me when my friends were killed during a food riot.”

“Every young man needs someone to watch over them. Don’t you agree?” Dmitri went back to massaging the young man’s neck and shoulders again.

The student took the hint. That didn’t mean he would go along with it. “I… Do you really think I do? I must look that pathetic but I don’t know why you think you should be the one.”

“Nay, not pathetic. I do not waste my time on such men.” Dmitri placed a glass vial on the desk. “The Zoroastrians believe that water can purify the soul. I don’t know if that is true, but if it is, it’s even truer where Blue is concerned.”

Dmitri knew that single vial had a street value that could pay the young students tuition, room and board for all four years of his education. Not that he would sell it.

The young man’s gaze froze on the crystal vial and his eyes went wide with excitement. “I’ve never tried it before. Is it as potent as they say?”

“Care to find out?” Knowing he now had the young man’s full attention Dmitri placed a second vial then a third on the table.

The young man looked around afraid that someone could be watching them. When he was sure no one present he pocketed all three vials. “Where should we meet?”

“Follow me.” Dmitri owned several palatial estates for these sorts of innuendos.

When they arrived the young man was indeed impressed. “Gosh… just the light bill alone could fund my research for a year. The nine story townhouse was among the largest in Manhattan. “I can’t remember the last time I was in Central Park. My dad would show me photos of me playing there when I was four but I don’t remember any of it.”

“Would you like to see if I can’t jog your memory?”

“Would I? Come on. Is there anything left of the park after all the refugees tore the place up?”

“The authorities cleared out the park years ago. The park has been turned into a giant greenhouse. It’s been closed to the general public for the last two years as is most of this section of Manhattan. These days only those with full membership to the Central Park Society have access to the park. I happen to be one of the 120 members of the Society and since I’m allowed to take a guest with me…” Dmitri left the end of the sentence hanging. “Would you like to see the park for yourself?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I want to see Central Park? It’s Central Park for god’s sake.”

“Then you and I will picnic on the lawn and listen to the song birds sing.” Dmitri led the student inside the townhouse.

Past the door they were met by the household staff. Dmitri touched each person on the side of their necks and smiled fondly. He had not turned a single one of them into a fellow Nosferatu and he liked it that way. Unlike his wife and Ivan their loyalty was beyond question. The same would soon be true for this fine looking young man.

As a maid took his coat, the student noticed something was amiss. “By the way I haven’t told you my name.”

“And I haven’t told you mine. Words have power. That is most true with names. I am Dmitri Vidavich.”

“I am Raymond Gains but most people just call me Ray.”

“Then Ray, if you remain here Samuel will see you are made comfortable.”

“You’re leaving?”

“Excellent,” Dmitri thought to himself. The lad is already a pup afraid of losing his new master. “I need to change into something less formal.” Dmitri noticed Ray gawk at the vampire’s black Armani suit and what he wore, a pair of faded jeans and coffee stained white tee-shirt. The young man was clearly embarrassed by his appearance. “You may change as well.”

“If you really want me to.” Ray replied.

Without another word Dmitri left Ray in the care of his butler.

Gray haired Samuel snapped his fingers which summoned a servant with blond hair. “Zachery, it seems this young man needs your help.”

`“Yes sir. The man who stepped forward was near the same age and size and Ray. In his black long tailed coat he looked the part of a British butler but voice identified him as being from the Midwestern United States.

“You two seem to be of similar build. Zac should have some clean clothes that would fit.”

The servant gave his master’s guest a good onceover and smiled. “I think I can dig something out of the closet.”

“See to it… but no rush.” Samuel said as he too gave Ray a lusting look. “Take as much time as you need. I’m sure our guest has thousands of questions that need to be answered. I’m sure you can come up with a few of your own.”

“I will ever do my best to live up to your expectations of me sir.”

“Do not worry about pleasing me. You should focus on ‘pleasing’ our guest.” Samuel added extra emphasis on the ‘pleasing’ part to his orders.

“As you wish sir.” Zachery bowed to Samuel. He then bowed to Ray and wave an arm towards the grand stairway. “If you will follow me.”

Unsure what to do Ray looked in the direction he saw Dmitri leave but his host was no longer in sight. Getting a nod, a wink, and a sly grin from Felix he nodded back, smiled and followed the valet up the stairs.

When Ray was out of view, Samuel went to his master’s quarters. “Is there anything else I can do for you master?”

“I want you to search the database and dig up any information you can find on our guest.”

“May I ask for what purpose?”

“I think I’ve found just the right person to serve as bait for Daniel.”

“You mean Mr. Gains? Is he a Neo?”

“No, but one doesn’t necessarily have to be. There are always a few slots at the Academy reserved for Homo sapiens. It’s more for the benefit of the Neos. Let’s them experience how common Homo sapiens live and all that nonsense. I will also be sending you there as well.”

“Me sir? I’m a little old to go back to college.”

“You can never be too old or wise not to benefit from additional education, but that is not why I am sending you there. You won’t be going as a student but as part of the batch of servants that will be assigned to the new students. I have arranged for you to be assigned to the Labatt brat. It will place you in close proximity to Winters. I do not need to tell you how difficult it was to arrange this placement for you.”

“I am honored you would go to such an effort on my behalf. Is there any danger the Academy will become aware of my connection to you?”

“Not even the Commandant will be aware of your true loyalties. As for his superiors, one of them is aware of your connection to me but he thinks it is the Labatt brat we wish to influence.”

“How can he not know the true person you are interested in is Daniel Winters?”

“He lacks some of our advantages. As far as Lordon is concerned Daniel is a Homo sapien who is nothing more than young Labatt’s favorite pet. The Neo Examination Testers might have been fooled but we know better. Blood is blood, and I have tasted the richness of its flavor. I do not have any solid proof, but I am certain he is a Scion as must have been his father.”

“They don’t fit the pattern. His father also had dark hair and green eyes.

I believe that is part of the reason why NET has remained uncertain as to what the boy is. Still I am certain he is a Scion. If I were given a second chance to feast on his blood, then I would know for certain.”

“I do not understand Lord Dmitri. If it his blood you want obtaining it should not require this much subterfuge.”

“It does. Blood collected and not quickly consumed is of no use to me. The blood must be fresh and must be consumed as it is shed. That is one of the many properties of the blood of true Scions. It is also another reason why I believe Mr. Winters has escaped NET’s notice.”

“I will do as you command my Lord.”

“See that you do. I do not need tell you what success or failure will grant you.”

“No… no need at all my master.” The shear look of fear on Samuel’s face showed he dreaded the punishment more than he desired the reward. Still the chance to become one of the Nosferatu was greatly desired.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

     

For the twelfth time Zachary held out three outfits and demanded Ray chose one of them. “Do any of these strike your fancy?”

“They’re all fancy which is the problem… they’re too fancy.” Ray sat on the edge of the four post queen size bed. Behind him were stacks of discarded clothes. At present he wore only his boxers.

“Mr. Vidavich is a man who appreciated the finer things in life. He would not be pleased if he were to see you wearing street clothes. You can rest assured he won’t be wearing the same.”

“But this is who I am. The only reason I got into Columbia was on a wrestling scholarship.”

“Wrestling? You don’t look the type.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you’re pretty hot looking but you weigh about as much as I do and I am not what one would consider big.”

“I’m in a pretty low weight bracket. I bounce between 141 and 149.”

“I didn’t know there was such a thing as skinny wrestlers.” Zachery did his best to sound dismissive. In reality the possibility that Ray might try to pin him to the ground was making him hard. Luckily the clothes he was holding hid the fact that he wanted Ray to fuck him. “Look, how about you take a shower while I go dig deeper into my closest. There has to be something you’ll wear.”

Ray sniffed his armpits. “Do I stink?”

“Not at all but your hair’s a mess and you have ink all over your hands. A good hot shower will also help you relax.”

“I guess I could take a shower. Where’s is it?”

“The bathroom is on the other end of the closet.”

Ray shrugged but nodded. When he stepped inside he chuckled. “Didn’t know it was that big.” It was a good ten yards from the bedroom to the bathroom door at the other end. It was all crammed with clothes. “Gosh you have more clothes than…” He went suddenly silent. He was about to say his mother but he had never know his.

“More clothes than who?”

“Never mind. I just need to learn to relax.”

“A hot shower is a good way to start.”

As Ray squeezed past he felt the valet’s hard rod press against his leg. He looked at Zachery a little confused. When he saw the young man’s face blush he continued on as if nothing had happened.

Soon Zac could hear the sound of running water and the man’s singing. He’s not all that bad. I on the other hand am completely evil. Samuel had more than hinted that he wanted Zac to fool around when his guest. Joining Ray in the showers was very tempting.

The man was clearly not from the cities. There was too much of a country in his demeanor. That bothered Zac. His experience had been that those from small towns had the worst time adjusting to the new realities resulting from Azrael. To have his mother and possible sisters and girlfriend taken from him would be hard adjustment for anyone. Zac might have found it hard as well but then he had been taken in by the Master.

The pleasure he felt when the Nosferatu fed from him did not compare to that of orgasmic sex or even Blue. If it had been a woman who fed from him he might have had a harder time but as his master was a man, the connection of homosexual desire and the pleasure Lord Vidavich gave him had become intertwined.

Maybe after Ray had experienced the same a few times he would form the same connection. Zac hoped so for he ached to have the wrestler cock inside him. “The hell with this.” The valet through down the clothes he had been holding onto the bed. He could not think about anything other than having sex with the country yokel.

Stripping down to his skivvies he entered the bathroom, went to the shower and knocked on the glass.

The singing stopped. “I’ll be out in a minute.”

“No rush… no rush at all.” Zac tossed his briefs into the sink and stepped into the shower. “Mind if I join you?”

Ray jumped so high his head bumped into one of the showerheads. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“You know. You’ve known since my master picked you up you would eventually end up getting fucked.”

“I knew no such thing!” Ray attempted to leave but Zac blocked the door. “Get out of my way.”

“Not until I’m done with you.” He ran his slender fingers down the man’s hard stomach, bellow the belly and onto his cock. It was already getting hard.

“Look, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Then don’t. All you need do is stand there while I do my thing. Believe me, you’ll enjoy it more if you don’t fight me.”

“Believe me. You don’t want to get involved with me. I’m not that sort of person.”

“None of us are at first but you’ll come to enjoy it.” Zac knelt on the tile floor, grabbed Ray’s cock and swallowed it whole.

“Don’t do this… For your own sake don’t.” Ray felt himself caving in to the pleasure. He was not a violent man and had no desire to hurt anyone but like Dimitri he could not always fight against his true nature.

When it was over he combed his hair, dressed in one of the outfits Zac had tried to get him to wear. He then went out to search for the vampire, leaving Zac unconscious on the bed. Once again Ray had lost control. At least Zac wouldn’t notice any changes for a few months. “Dad’s going to kill me.” Ray thought to himself as he hurried out of the room.

 

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/19/2014 09:07 AM, Rosicky said:
So what is Ray??? And does Dmitri know what Ray is???
Ray is a character from the first book in the series who has undergone many changes since the first book. Dmitri doesn't know that Ray is a entity known as a Watcher. As will be seen in other chapters Dmitri finding Ray was not as random as right now appears.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..