Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 3,859 Words
  • 1,503 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Talents of the Fallen - 15. Part Fifteen: Queer Relationships

After three months of settling in Aaron thinks he's finally found his footing. He hopes that if he keeps on studying hard it will only be a matter of time until he is admitted to the Lakes School for the Gifted. Still challenges remain. Not only does he have to deal with trying to be a good boyfriend to Andrew but there is also the small matter of how he will pay the 100K a year in tuition.

Chapter Fifteen: Queer Relationships

 

Over the passing few months Aaron’s confidence and self-esteem were built up ten-fold. Andrew and the twins saw to that. After the third month Aaron was as close to being normal than he ever been.

Not everything was perfect. Aaron had to endure his growing love for Andrew with an aching heart. There was nothing like Andrew helping him experience new things for the first time. He experienced his first baseball game, learned to play basketball, watch the morning sunrise, and enjoy a night out at the movies without being left behind.

The thing Andrew wanted to show him more than anything was what it was like to have a lover. That was also the one thing he could not risk. As a convert he was doomed to one day become another follower of the Master. It was a condition that was well known to be contagious.

That did not mean neither tried to pursue a romantic relationship. Aaron’s attraction to him was both physical and emotional. The same was true for his first boyfriend.

Then there were Tracy and Trey’s older brothers. They did not care for all the extra attention their siblings were receiving. There was little they could do about it however. With Andrew, a full blown Talent, hanging around them they didn’t dare continue their torturous bullying. They could only hope that when and if Aaron passed the entrance exams he and Andrew would go away. Then and only then could the brothers make them pay.

After his first experiment with sex Aaron didn’t try to explore his sexuality further. That did not mean he wasn’t curious to learn more. It was that while he loved the twins something fierce the only person he really wanted to experience them with was the one person who couldn’t share them with him.

Andrews was just as tormented. Aaron remained the only person who could relate to what he had gone through. Though Aaron never spoke of what he endured, Andrews was sure that if Aaron had witnessed what he had gone through and at such a young age the emotion scars must run deep and would never fully heal.

He was just coming back from Lakes when he saw Aaron peeking into Trey’s room. By the look of him he was both excite and terribly confused by whatever he saw.

As quiet as a mouse he sneaked up on Aaron until he was right up against him. Peering into the cracked door he saw what had Aaron’s full attention. He now knew why Aaron was both curious and worried at the same time. “Confusing, isn’t it?”

Hearing Andrew, Aaron jumped, turned around, stepped back right into Trey’s room. “I…”

“Hey Aaron? Thinking of joining us?” Trey laughed. On the bed he and his sister were naked. Aaron had been watching them fondling each other.

“I…” Aaron fled.

Andrew moaned. “I’ll go after him.” He left the room only to stick his head back inside. “Next time you two decide to play doctor be sure to lock the door.”

“Oh… okay.” Both replied. Neither of the twins seemed to grasp how Aaron would be so horrified by their incestuous behavior. Even after so much time they had yet to grasp that Aaron had not been raised in the secret world of the Talented.

Going after Aaron he found him buried under the sheets. He didn’t hear him crying, which was a good thing. Andrew hoped it meant Aaron had only been deeply embarrassed by being caught spying. “Hey… you okay?”

“Go away.” Aaron’s muffled voice came from under the sheets.

“Do you want me to go away?” He replied in a playful sultry tone. “I think you would rather I stay.” He sat himself on the side of the bed. He then started rubbing the spot where Aaron was hiding. “Now are you sure you want me to go away?”

“Yes…” He sounded unsure.

Andrew lay beside the lump of the bed and wrapped and arm around it. “Are you really, really sure.”

“No…”

“Then how about you come out. If you do I’ll give you a prize.”

Slowly Aaron poked his head out. There was no sign he had been crying but his cheeks were as bright as crimson.

Andrew got a kick whenever Aaron was as bashful as he was now. He not only got a kick out of it but he knew it was an opportunity for them to become closer. He scooted closer and kissed him.

Aaron’s bashfulness disappeared in an instant. Nothing could make him happier than when the two were affectionate. Wrapping his skinny arms around the back of Andrew’s neck he let Andrew pull him the rest of the way out of the sheets and roll him on top.

The two made out until both were hard. Both wanted each other in the worst way. Up to this point Andrew had avoided giving in to his desires. Aaron however never held back from showing his best friend what he really wanted.

That was part of the reason why Aaron spent so much time with Trey. Since his first experience, he quickly became aware how naïve he was. Having spent his life isolated from the real world he had started off with no idea how he was supposed to act around other teenagers, let alone how to try to be a good boyfriend.

Andrew let his hands drift down to Aaron’s pants. When he reached his butt he grabbed them like a pair of melons. They were so perfect, round and firm. He knew if they didn’t stop they never would.

He tried to pull back but the weight Aaron’s warm body against his own felt too good. Both their cocks were aching to be let free. Andrew at least had to free his.

Rolling both of them over so he was now on top, he sat up. He was now straddled between Aaron’s thighs. The front of his pants was tented several inches away from his body. There was a damp stop where it peaked.

Looking down he saw Aaron’s eyes were looking wantonly at the tent in his pants. He clearly wanted to see what was straining to be freed behind them.

Not wanting to disappoint and unable to resist Andrew unbuttoned his trousers. Since he didn’t make a habit of wearing anything underneath his hard dripping cock flopped right out. Under the red light the bead of precum on the tip of his dick glistened like a drop size ruby.

Aaron could not resist touching it. It was as if he wanted to make sure it was real. When the warm sticky fluid stuck to his finger his mouth gapped open. Mesmerized he rubbed the goo around the head of Andrew’s dick and watched it glisten.

The teasing of the most sensitive part of his manhood was too much for Andrew. He grabbed his cock and stroked it with the hard fast pumping action of a piston. He could see Aaron stare at what he was doing with amazement. The sixteen year old was licking his lips even as his stomach growled. He clearly wanted that cock in his mouth and wanted it now.

Andrew couldn’t stop himself from giving it to him. He shuffled forward until he knees were even with Aaron’s neck. With one hand on his cock and the other pressed against the wall to support himself, he leaned forward and aimed his sex towards Aaron’s hungry mouth.

He let the tip of his glistening dick brush against Aaron’s lips, smearing his sticky precum on them. Aaron flicked out his tongue and licked it near the slit. The contact sent a shudder down Andrew’s spine. He now needed his cock in Aaron’s mouth as much as Aaron wanted it in there.

Slowly he slid his meat past the lips and teeth, and onto the raspy tongue. At first he slid his cock back and forth in tiny thrusts. Soon enough however Aaron had his lips sealed around the shaft and sucking on it hard.

Andrew was both surprised and greatly pleased by how well Aaron had taken to cock sucking. He would have to thank Trey for teaching his so well. Still Aaron’s jaw muscles could only handle so much so fast so he didn’t try to shove his dick in down to its root. He also didn’t make Aaron keep at it until he had cummed. He wanted to take care of Aaron before he would let himself climax.

Pulling out and crawling back he noticed the pain on Aaron’s face. He clearly wanted that cock back where he felt it belonged but Andrew wasn’t going to let him finish the job until he had taken care of him.

With his shirt soaked with sweat he pulled it off his body. His body was just as pale as Aaron’s but twice as muscled. By his shit face grin Aaron clearly approved of his body.

Having shuffled down to Aaron’s knees he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Aaron, of course, was wearing underwear so he pulled them down as well. As soon as it was freed, Aaron’s dick bounced out.

Andrew paused. He wanted to take the time to appreciate it. It was seven inches in length. The pale shaft curved slightly up and was uncut. Around the root was a bush of unruly white silver hair. He would have to teach Aaron how to trim and keep it neat.

When he could not hold back any longer he slid down took hold of it in one hand and slid it down his throat.

Aaron screamed with pleasure. It wasn’t the first time he had gotten blown but it was the first time Andrew had done so. The weeks of pent up desire gave him the sort of sexual rush only the man he loved most could give him.

Andrew had a good idea how much Aaron was getting out of it and was skilled enough to delay his orgasm so the experience could be stretched out. Still nothing could change Aaron’s inexperienced endurance and all too soon shot his load.

Andrew continued to suck on it until the last drop of semen had been consumed he then sat up shuffled once again forward and began pumping his dick for all its worth. Quickly enough he hit his peak and sprayed in his load all over Aaron’s chest. He then licked him clean.

Spent and content the two got themselves comfortable. Spooned together and with Andrew’s strong arms holding him Aaron closed his eyes and slept undisturbed and enjoy pleasant dreams.

The next day Aaron left for class with a kick in his step. Tracy and Tray did not need to ask to know Aaron had finally gotten lucky. They just hoped Aaron didn’t get his hopes up. Andrew was a carrier of the Coven Virus and Aaron had gone through too much to only end up a devout follower of the Master.

While the twins went off to their field training classes Aaron went to take his private classes with Chief Liaison Harper.

Over the past several months the two had become quite fond of each other. They might have entered the world of the Talented by taking different paths but both shared the struggle of being accepted among them.

“Well Aaron, did you finish your assignment.”

“Here sir.” Aaron reached into his satchel and took out his portfolio. As part of his therapy Ryan had Aaron draw what he saw in his dreams. Most of it was stuff from his hellish nightmares. This time however Ryan found a less frightening one. It was a sketch of two youths wrapped around each other in the act of making love. It was almost pornographic, but not quite, as it didn’t show any genitalia. “Is this really what you saw in your dreams?”

Aaron blushed. “Some of it.”

“What parts were not in the dream?” Ryan held out the picture so Aaron could see it.

“Well… the people in the dream didn’t quite look like that.”

“What did they look like?” Ryan saw how Aaron was squirming in his chair. He knew who the pair had to be. “Let me guess... you and Andrew.”

A few months before Aaron would have ran out of the room in shame. It was proof of his great progress he didn’t leave his seat. “Yes…” He whispered so softly that Ryan had to guess what he said.

“So you finally have Andrew right where you want him. I don’t see why you are so embarrassed. You two have wanted to have sex since moving in together. No shame in that. Still I must warn you to be careful. I’m sure you know all about Andrew’s condition.”

“I do.” Aaron was getting annoyed it seemed he couldn’t bring up his boyfriend without someone reminding him of the Coven Virus.

“Now about these letters you’ve been receiving. Figured out who’s been sending them to you?”

For the last several weeks Aaron had been finding cute origami animals in his locker. Each one was a love letter address specifically to him. “I thought it was Andrew but when I asked him he got angry.”

“Do you think he knows who the writer is?”

“He might but I don’t think I should ask. It would upset him.”

“Jealous boyfriends can be like that. I happen to have a good idea who the writer is but I’ll let you figure that out on your own.”

“Who!” Aaron felt his heart flutter. He knew he shouldn’t be interested. Andrew was the closest thing he had to a boyfriend and he didn’t want to lose that. Whoever had been writing him all those letters was the kind any romantically inclined teenage girls and impressionable gay boys would go crazy over.

“I’m not going to tell you. I will say however that those letters are what they seem to be. What I mean to say is they’re not part of some mean prank meant to fool you.”

“So he does really love me?”

“Who said anything about him being a boy?”

“Well, uhmmm…’ The letters never suggest the writer was a boy or a girl. He would have to think hard to figure out why he had assumed if not wanted the writer to be male. Had he decided that he was really gay? “Why do boys like boys?”

‘Not all boys like each other. Among the Untalented most tend to like girls.

“But Andrew doesn’t. When I asked him if he ever had a girlfriend he laughed and said not in his life. Does that mean he hates girls?”

“Andrew doesn’t hate girls. He just doesn’t understand them. He does understand young men like you. That’s not all too uncommon among the Talented. There are differences in how men and women use their brains. Those differences might seem small but they tend to make a huge difference among men with the Talent. Are you thinking of dating a girl?”

“No… I don’t know. It’s all so confusing.” Aaron described what he saw Tracy and Trey doing yesterday. “They shouldn’t be doing that. Should they?”

“As someone not raised among the Elected I do agree what you saw was quite disturbing but it is, unfortunately, all too common. That is especially true among families who belong to the Order. The Order is obsessed with maintaining the purity of their bloodlines. What could be a better way to maintain the bloodline than for members of the same family to marry each other? It’s disgusting to us, I know, but that is how things work.” When he saw Aaron’s vacant state he sighed. “What I mean to say is that no matter how you and I feel about it, it’s would be wise not to criticize them. You wouldn’t want to insult those who could do you great harm.”

“I wish I didn’t have Talent.”

“Funny, many times I wish I did. Your reason for not wanting it trumps mine. If not for the Talent the Master would have no interest in you. You might have grown up a normal boy with a normal family. We can’t allow ourselves dwell on would a, should a, could a. The fact remains you are a Talent so you should make the most of it.

“Having said that I have something I need to warn you about.”

“Okay…” Aaron was sure it wasn’t okay but he wasn’t going to run away this time.

“It is about your tuition.”

“I don’t have any money.”

“I know… which is why it is so hard for me to tell you this. You will have to find a way to pay. There are a few options, none of them I would want to wish on any kid.

“What am I going to do?” Aaron felt a hiccup coming.

“Believe me I wish there was another way … which is why it is so hard for me to tell you this. It’s like this… you’re going to have to sell yourself kid. God I can’t believe I just said that.”

“Sell myself.”

“Not for sex, at least not until you’re eighteen. What you need is a sponsor. Someone rich to pay your way through school. Sam has to do the same thing. So do a few other students. At one point in my life I lived as a kept man… in a way I still am. The point is you will not have to have sex with them… that rule is fixed. With your special Talent they will find better use for you than in the bedroom.”

“Do I have to?” Instead of hiccups Aaron felt tears welling up in his eyes.

“Yes… I’m afraid so. I’ll have Sam talk to you about it. For now it isn’t an issue. So there is no need to rush. If and when you join the students at Lakes it will be.”

“Why? Why must I do this?” Everything had been going on so well of late. Now this?

“To punish Blips like you. The purists on the Council try to make it as difficult as possible for people like you to attend schools like Lakes. They leave very few ways for you to get a proper education for those with Talent. Tuition here runs over a hundred grand a year. Your grandma had some money saved up but not enough pay for a single semester.

But just so you know many members of the Elected have found themselves doing the same thing. In their case it is not money they want but power and influence. The headmaster himself was once a member of the trade. That is how the two of us met.”

“I… I don’t like this.” Aaron used a sleeve to wipe away his tears. With his grandmother gone there was no other place he could go where he would be accepted. The horrors of the foster care system were one of the first things Sam warned him about. “They won’t hurt me will they?”

“They can’t… or I should say it would not be in their best interest to, especially if your benefactor doesn’t have Talent. The Talented protect their own against the Untalented… even if that Talent is a Blip.”

“Then I want someone without Talent.”

“Are you sure about that? Members of the Elected tend to have more influence. As you are less of a novelty they do of course pay less but you would be among your own kind.”

Aaron didn’t want to risk having to sell himself to a member of the Coven. He doubted he would ever see himself as one of the Elected. He had no reason not to believe they would treat him any different than his tormentors at his old school. “I’m certain.”

“Then I will have to set you up with a meeting with the Graft.”

“The Graft?”

“He’s not a Talent but through use of the technology developed by the Elected he has modified his body that he might as well be one. When dealing with those with Talent he has a near monopoly on the prime escort trade. He is the one who will set the terms of your contract. You will be able to set some of the terms yourself but they have to be within reason.”

“Is he dangerous?” Aaron didn’t know why he asked that question but had a nagging suspicion he should.

“In most cases no. If a client kills one of his boys that’s different. And god forbid you kill your client in a situation other than self-defense. Then you’re the one who’ll be grafted.

Aaron swallowed hard. “Does that happen a lot?”

“No… You are too rare a commodity for one of the Untalented to risk mistreating. You don’t have to love them but it would help if you could feel positively towards them. It’s a job and like most jobs one only does it to survive. I’m sorry Aaron, I really am. But this is the only real option available for Blips to afford to attend a Talent school.”

“If Sam can do it then I can’t say I can’t.”

“Good, we’ll meet with the Graft tonight.”

When he left Ryan’s office Aaron hid in the nearest bathroom and let the tears flow like Niagara Falls. When the bell rang and the end of the period he didn’t have the courage to go to his next class.

He was looking down at his shoes when he noticed the paper frog sliding into the stall. Not even bothering to pick it up he jumped out and went to the adjacent stall but it was empty. His professed amore had left without a word.

Feeling a bit defeated he went back and picked up the origami letter and unfolded it. What was written was indeed from his would be pursuer.

To my dear Beloved,

It pains me equally to know to you find yourself in a state of despair. All I can ask is that you keep your chin up and know that at least your amore truly loves you. No matter what those bastards force you to do my love for you will remain true. I look forward to the day when I will hold you in my arms and able to touch my lips on your soft mouth. One day I will show you what it means to be truly loved and what it is like to experienced uninhibited love. Do not worry about today. Instead cling to the soon to come tomorrow when your true amore will become known to you.

The one who lives for you,

Amore

Aaron read the letter a half dozen times. Each time it caused his heart to flutter that much faster. His amore knew his pain and would soon take it away. If as Captain Harper said was true, that the letters were not a joke, then the day he met his amore could not come fast enough.

Copyright © 2013 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..