Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 2,590 Words
  • 1,370 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Talents of the Fallen - 26. Part Twenty-Five: Emergence

After an unknown number of days, Aaron wakes to find the Graft as done more than change his body. His true feelings towards Jon reach a critical point. What does he feel towards the Talented jock and how long has he felt any love towards him? When he finds himself with Jon with Andrew thousands of miles away will he admit the truth or continue to lie to himself what his true feelings are.

Chapter Twenty Five: Emergence

 

When Aaron came to, he found himself spread out on the same bed he remember laying on when he arrived on the Graft’s island. Past the silk curtains it was night. But where he lay, the open room was lit up with scented oil lamps.

Sitting up he heard his stiff body creak. He must have been sleeping since breakfast. What did he have for breakfast and how did he end up back in bed. He rolled out and stood up.

Something was different. The room had changed. It was as if the ceiling had dropped by a couple of inches. Looking down the floor looked like it had dropped the same distance. Something defiantly had changed.

He looked for a mirror but found none. He looked for something to wear but remembered that they were supposedly being prepared. He didn’t like the idea of wandering into the unknown completely naked but he was not about to stay here hoping some would eventually come by.

He left the tent. Looking up he saw the sky lit up by a waning moon. That defiantly got him worried. From what he last remembered it had been a new moon when he left the school. How much time had passed?

Looking away from the shore he could see the lights of what looked like to be a house. Finding a trail made up of large water smooth stones he followed it. Before he reached the house he saw the shadow of a figure standing in his way. “Who’s there? Is that you Gordon?”

“No… it’s me.” The figure stepped into view.

To Aaron relief and confusion he saw it was Dr. Balthazar. Like him the headmaster was naked and looked about as dazed as Aaron felt. “When did you get here?”

“A few days after you did.”

“A few days… you don’t mean a few hours?”

“I mean days. I just woke up myself so I can’t tell you more than that.” Greg moved closer until they were standing next to each other. It was then that Aaron realized why things looked so different. Instead of his eyes being at Greg’s shoulders he could look straight directly into them. Either he had grown more than a few inches which would be as amazing as impossible or the headmaster had shrunk. “What is going on sir?”

“I think we will need to ask Gordon. Come… we’re almost at the house.”

Aaron felt the man’s arm wrap around his bare waist and was reminded of the weekend they had finally given in to each other. Like then he was finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than have Greg’s cock shoved up his ass.

By the time they were close enough to the lit up house that they could get a good look at each other it seemed Greg was thinking the same thing. They laughed when they saw both their cocks were hard.

Greg looked at their dicks with an investigative study. “Want to do something about this now or should we wait until we figure out what’s what?” He licked his lip until it glistened with the growing water wetting him mouth.

“Don’t tempt me sir.”

“Tempt you?” God Aaron, haven’t you taken a good look at yourself. It is all I can do to restrain myself.”

The last thing Aaron needed was further temptation. He hurried on ahead. He needed to get some distance between him and the headmaster.

Further down the path he ran into Ryan and Sam. They had clearly given in to temptation. Ryan was bouncing on Sam’s cock like a cowboy riding a bronco. Aaron didn’t stay with them long enough to ask any questions.

He didn’t understand why it seemed everyone he knew was here. Was all this a dream. He didn’t need to point out that they all looked hotter than ever. When he saw the shadow of another person approaching he was hoping it was Andrew. Instead it turned out to be the one person didn’t want to run into… Jon. “Jon… uhmmm. What are you doing here?”

“I should ask you the same thing babe.” He had the look of a hunting predator.

“Don’t look at me like that.”

“Why babe? I always look at you this way when you’re not looking.”

“Well I’m looking now.” Aaron stood still. It never occurred to him he could run away.

“I know… and you’re finally looking back.”

Aaron looked at Jon, really looked at him this time. He saw how ripped his slick wet body glistened from the lights coming from the main house. He saw the perfection of his dark wavy hair, how his tanned skin was a near perfect contract to his milky white complexion. His eyes, the blue orbs Aaron couldn’t force himself to look away from.

His arms, bulging with power, were the very thing Aaron needed to be held. Before Aaron could say a word those arms were exactly where they needed to be.

“It’s time for us to be honest with ourselves.” Jon whispered. “Do you recall the moment we first met? Be honest now.

Aaron feigned to concentrate. He knew when they first met… at the uniform shop, in the changing room. He had never spoken of it to Jon or anyone else but he remembered it like yesterday. “Yes.”

“Was it before Andrew?”

“Yes.”

“I bet I was the first guy you ever wanted.”

“Yes.” Aaron tightened his hold on Jon.

Jon began to rock Aaron in his arms. “Did you know that was the day I fell in love with you.”

“No.” Daniel was on the verge of hiccupping. He always did that went he felt he was out of his depth.

“Did you fall in love with me that day?”

“Maybe.”

“Do you remember all the times I saved you, all the times I protected you?”

“As clear as day.”

“I won’t ask why you’ve stayed with Andrew this long. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what happens when we get back. At this moment you’re with me now. That’s all that matters. Yes?”

“Yes.” As Jon rocked him he felt their hardened cocks dueling against each other. The two looked down and could not help but laugh.

“Which one do you think will win?” Jon asked.

“Yours of course.” Aaron could not help but imagine how it would feel to have Jon’s thick shaft filling his bowels. As Jon led him further down the path Aaron sighed. “I’m such a fool.”

“You are one of the smartest people I know.”

“Not where it comes to love.”

“Because you have secretly wanted me even though you are still with Andrew?”

“Because I still won’t leave him. He needs me. I’m all he has left.”

“And when he converts. What will you do then? I won’t let him take you back to the Master.”

“Let’s not think about that. Why worry about something that won’t happen for a long time.”

“Of course. Why worry.” Jon gnawed on his lower lip. Did Aaron really believe that or was he intentionally lying to himself. The two reached another one of the tents. Pulling aside the curtains he led Aaron inside.

The moment both were inside they were on each other. Lip against lip, body against body, cock rubbing against cock.

Unlike the time they had been caught up in a storm… this time what they did was intentional.

Jon… his mouth watering could not stand to wait any longer to get a taste of Aaron’s manhood. He knelt at Aaron’s feet. With one hand on Aaron’s balls and the other on the shaft he squeezed the precum out of him. With the head coated with the clear sticky fluid he let the tip of his tongue lick off a taste. Either it would always have happened this way or because of their grafts but before he could even draw his tongue back in his mouth he had Aaron’s entire shaft down his throat.

Aaron pulled on the short locks of Jon’s hair as the man’s head moved forward and back on his cock. He moaned and begged for more and before he could stop it let a heavy load fire out.

He thought that would be the end of it… that he would disappoint Jon but his cock did not go flaccid and before the first wave of euphoria faded his lust for sexual pleasure doubled what it had been before.

Soon enough he was the one with a cock down his throat. Unlike himself Jon provided all the thrust. With any person Jon had sex with he had always been the more aggressive. Aaron, skilled and hungry as he was always going to be the more passive. That suited them both just fine.

Like Aaron, Jon could not hold back from cumming for very long. And like Aaron he didn’t miss a beat as he pressed on. Jon lifted Aaron up with both arms and like a husband carrying his wife to his wedding bed laid him down on the white sheets. The two 69’ed through two organism before they moved on two what both of them really wanted.

Jon first tried to sit Aaron up on all fours but he resisted. He wanted to be able to look into Jon’s own eyes and see the expression and emotions that would show there as he fucked the shit out of him.

Neither one was disappointed. After burying his seed three times into Aaron, Jon, for the first time in his life wanted to know how it would feel to have another man inside him. Before Aaron knew what Jon intended Jon was squatting down on Aaron’s erect cock and guiding it in like a pro bottom boy.

Aaron gasped. Except for one time with Ryan he had never had his dick inside anyone. Before now his only desire was to be stretched and filled up with another person’s cock. Jon changed that. The grafts he had been given caused his rectum to clap down so tightly around Aaron’s cock as to create suction. Each time he pulled out there was a pop like the sound of a cock gun.

Aaron shot three spurts that way while Jon fired to into Aaron’s face. They could have gone all night. Their grafts and the endless cum and steady stream orgasms it allowed could let them do that. Both however reached a point where they wanted something else from each other. As luck or their grafts would have it both found them wanting it at the same time.

Jon collapsed on top of Aaron and rolled both of them on their side. With Jon’s arms around him and the touch of his breath running through his hair let Aaton bask in feeling so safe, loved and protected. Jon for his part could not feel happier known in his arms he held someone who needed him as much as he needed Aaron.

That is how the two fell asleep that night. When they would later look back on it would be the last moment in their life where their love would be untainted by fear.

 

While the pair slept Dr. Balthazar made his way to the main house without further temptation. Waiting for him was the Graft. For a long while the two stared at each other debating what should happen next.

What happened was the first sign of approaching danger.

A servant arrived asking Gordon to join him in the security command room. Concerned that one of his people would interrupt him on such an important night, he knew it had to be serious.

Greg, just as concerned followed in tow. The room he entered was not what he was expecting. The headmaster had expected to enter a small booth filled with a few security cameras. What he entered looked like the sort of command and control center one would find in the Pentagon.

The ceiling and walls were curved into the shape of a sliced sphere. Ringed around the room like layers of an onion were screens reporting data on weather, sea currents, sonar, radar, infrared satellite readings and a three dimensional holographic projection of every spy satellites in orbit. It was there that the problem was. According to the holograph there was a satellite hovering right over the island.

“I don’t understand.” Greg asked.

“But we do.” Gordon said before explaining. “Until now it seems this island was secret. No one but a few members of the Elected and my people are supposed to know it exists. Even before my time the Elected were rewriting the programing of satellites so they either never cross over certain land masses. If they couldn’t they uses a computer virus that would make it appear that this whole area is nothing but empty ocean.” He turned to a member of his security team. “Whose satellite is that?”

“We don’t know sir… its specs do not conform to those built by any know space power nation.”

“You mean any Untalented space power.” Greg replied.

“You know something I don’t?” Gordon asked. His usual cockiness was gone. He looked actually worried.

“All the factions have been working on their own space program. They think they’ll need it in the coming war.”

“Space warfare?” A security officer asked.

“Yes… I’m afraid it has come to that. I always assumed their main targets were the Council Cities but that seems to have changed.”

“You think they plan to nuke us?”

“I doubt it.” Greg replied. “You can’t hide something that big. Seismic buoys meant to warn of possible tidal waves would pick it up. The tremor produced by a nuke is very distinct so they will know it wasn’t just an earthquake. I don’t think any faction is quite yet ready to declare war on the rest of humanity. This is something else. Possibly they just want to check the island out or…”

“Or what Greg?” Gordon demanded.

“Or they want a satellite intel for an attack or something.”

“I will hope for the former but I will assume it is the later. We need to evacuate.”

“But how… With the satellite above us they will be able to detect our every movement. Before we can do anything we need to get rid of it. Do you have anything that might be able to do that?”

The Graft ran through his option until he found one that might work. “The island’s dish can be used to take over or at least jam the satellite. The problem is it will take time to find the right frequency and encryption.”

“Get on it.” Greg said before he started heading out of the room.

“Where are you going?”

“Where do you think I’m going? Ryan and the kids are out there. I’m going out to go get them.”

“Not so fast. You’ll need some clothes and a gun.”

“I have my Talent?”

“If this attack is coming from one of the factions you can trust they’ll be sending a team of their own Talents as well. You Talents tend to over depend on your abilities. Having a gun might give you an edge that might save someone’s life.” Gordon signaled to one of his people to lead Greg to the armory.

Little did any of them know at that moment how much their survival would come to depend on that small bit of advice.”

Copyright © 2013 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..