Jump to content

Nowhere Man

   (3 reviews)

Travis has given up on finding love. That is until he meets this stranger that leads him everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

This story is pretty graphic. Continue only if you are of age and in a region that does not prohibit graphic depictions of gay sex.
Copyright © 2011 Jwolf; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

  

Nowhere Man is a story that has more twists than a cork screw. You will remain mystified until rhe end loving and loathing the characters at the same time. 

There is a darkness to the story with a glimpse of light at the end.

Well written and engaging. 

Link to review
Pascal

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Not only does this story bring us plot twists, amazing characterisation and deep emotions, it also comes with many moments that make you wonder and second guess your own assumptions of the situation or the characters.

All characters struggle with their feelings, don't know right from wrong at times and can't let go of some of their past. They are drawn to each other, but how will it end when their worlds collide? When they get what they want, is it really what they need?

I loved the writing in this story, loved the atmosphere the author created, loved the layering and slow uncovering of emotions, needs and wants of the characters. After I got hooked, the story developed into directions I couldn't have imagined, which only made it more enjoyable to read.

Thank you for writing this story! If you like stories with unique characters and unexpected twists, sit down and enjoy the ride with Nowhere Man

  • Like 1
Link to review
Mawgrim

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This story will take you to places you didn't even realise existed. It’s like watching a movie. The descriptions are incredibly detailed and visual but there's not a wasted word anywhere. There are twists and turns you don’t expect and the ending isn’t what I expected, but all the more thought provoking for that. 
Give this story a try. I was hooked half way through the first chapter and just couldn't stop reading. Glad I read it when it was complete - don't think I could have stood the tension waiting for a new chapter to be posted.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..