Jump to content

The List

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Non-Fiction, Romance

Cooper enters college and embarks on a new journey: to make a list with his roommate of his personal conquests. The List leads Cooper on a search of self-discovery, personal growth and above all, love.

All characters and names have been changed to protect those involved. This story contains a considerable amount of sexuality, adult themes and detailed description of adult themes. If this offends you, please consider not reading further.
Default

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sophie348

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Cooper begins college, and embarks on a journey that takes him from a heterosexual boy to a gay one. Through this experience, in addition to much good sex😎, he gets to know himself, experiences relationships, violations and college politics.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Pascal

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A bunch of guys get to know each other. For some of them it turns to lust, for some to drama, for some to friendship and for some to... love?

We follow Cooper who's trying to navigate his newfound interest in other guys, his studies, learns to differentiate between lust and love, learns to deal with emotions he never had to deal with before and he learns that sometimes, you have to take a risk to get what you want. Or does he learn not to take a risk because he doesn't know if he can stand the hurt that might follow?

This story is very well written and strikes a great balance between erotica and dramatic literature. The characters start off as pretty flat and one-dimensional, but the longer you read, the more they get fleshed out and become real. 

Every minute spent reading "The List" is worth it. And if you enjoy this story, I can highly recommend "The Funny Thing Is", the sequel to this story. Thank you @Jwolf for these two stories!

  • Love 3
Link to review
Doha

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The List tells the story of Cooper who explores his sexuality, makes a series of silly mistakes and a few serious ones before finding his equilibrium as a young gay man.

I laughed, cried, was angry and light-hearted all at once. A well-written story with believable and endearing characters. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..