Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,492 Words
  • 4,689 Views
  • 36 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tattoo for Lex - 26. Chapter 26

I know, it's been a long time coming, but here it is......time to meet Dad!

Lex woke up early, around five in the morning. Knowing that there was no way he was going back to sleep he slid quietly out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. He opened the slider silently and stepped out into the cool morning air. He settled himself on one of the loungers, tucked his feet up under him, and watched as the lights from the city reflected off of the harbor. He thought back to their lovemaking the night before. Ian somehow understood him on a level no one else could, not even Cassie, which he instinctively knew that was how it should be. Ian knew exactly what he need and delivered it in spades. He smiled as he remembered the soft caresses and kisses and the feeling of absolute bliss as Ian had slid into him. It was right, it was so right that Lex didn’t understand how anything else could exist.

As he sat out on the terrace the sky started to gradually lighten. Activity at the airport started to pick up as flights began to take off and land. Red eye flights from the west coast were bringing travelers coming to enjoy everything fall has to offer, other people departing to far off places. For a moment Lex was tempted to just get on the next plane he could find a seat on and run once again, but he would never leave Ian behind. Besides it was time that he faced whatever lay ahead no matter what.

The sun broke out over the distant horizon, its rays touching everything in sight. It sparkled off the water and danced off the glass windows of the tall buildings. The city was awake and moving. There was the distant sound of car horns blaring, the cry of sea birds calling to each other. He could hear a ship’s horn sound from further down the harbor as a freighter prepared to depart.

Lex heard the slider open and Ian set a tray down on the table next to Lex’s chair. He tilted his head up and took his morning kiss. It felt like it had been forever since he tasted his lover even though it had only been a few hours.

Ian had order coffee and some pastry from room service. There was a full, insulated carafe holding a rich blend of Colombia’s finest. Lifting the cover off of the tray Lex discovered two giant bear claws, still warm and smelling of heavenly cinnamon and sugar. There was also a blueberry muffin, which he just rolled his eyes at, as well as a bowl of fruit salad.

“Thank you,” he said to Ian as he took the cup of coffee that the man had poured for him, complete with vanilla creamer added. He grabbed one of the warm bear claws and moaned as the sugary pastry melted in his mouth.

Ian sat down next to Lex and sipped his own coffee as he reached for the blueberry muffin. He looked over and smiled at the look of bliss on Lex’s face as he savored his sweet treat. Ian loved that look. He loved it when it was a pastry causing it and he loved it even more when he was the cause of it. Funny how food and sex could elicit similar reactions from people.

Swallowing his bite of muffin he asked “So what’s the game plan for today? What do you want to do?”

Lex unconsciously licked his lips, his tongue catching a stray crumb, causing Ian’s cock to twitch, and replied “I think I want to hit the gym they have here, I need to run. I need to burn off this bear claw and I just need to run. Then I want to take a long, hot shower with you and fuck you senseless up against the wall. Then lunch, maybe, if I can manage not to get sick. Then we head over to his office.” Lex let out his breath in a long, slow exhale. “Yep, that’s what I want to do.”

Ian was still stuck on being fucked senseless. He blinked several times to clear his vision, which had narrowed its gaze onto Lex. He nodded and in his deep husky voice replied “Sounds like a good plan to me.” and that is exactly what they did.

Lex was not lying when he said he wanted to fuck Ian senseless. After they had finished their breakfast and let it digest for an hour or so, they had thrown on shorts and tank tops and went down to the gym. Lex hit one of the treadmills hard, setting a brutal pace for himself. Ian watched him carefully as he worked his body out on the machines and free weights. When he saw that Lex had finally slowed down to a more reasonable speed for a human he went over and started the treadmill next to Lex and did a half hour of cardio while Lex stayed in whatever zone he had found for himself. Ian knew it was a coping mechanism and he was OK with it. He just kept an eye on Lex to make sure he didn’t hurt himself overdoing it.

When they had both slowed down and cooled off, Lex looked over at Ian with such a heated gaze that Ian was surprised not see smoke coming from the man. They quickly wiped down their machines and headed for the elevator. They unfortunately were not the only ones in the small space but somehow managed to keep their hands to themselves as the other riders were a mother and her two young kids. Ian had to chuckle a little when the younger girl, about five or six looked at them and wrinkled her nose at the smell. Personally, Ian thought the musky scent wafting off of Lex was kinda sexy, but he guessed the little girl just thought they stunk.

Luckily their floor came up quickly and they all but ran down the hallway to their room. As soon as they were inside Lex grabbed Ian and shoved him up against the wall. If he could have stuck his tongue down to Ian’s toes he would have done it. The kiss was searing and when they finally broke apart, Ian was the one who dragged Lex to the bathroom. Once under the spray it was fast and it was hard. Foreplay was practically nonexistent. It seemed like only a matter of a few heartbeats before Lex was fully seated inside of Ian, his balls pressed up against firm ass cheeks. Pausing only a moment Lex started a fast rhythm, so much the opposite of the previous night’s gentle lovemaking. This is what Lex needed in this moment and this is what Ian so willingly gave. Lex drove all of his tension and anxiety into Ian and Ian took it all away from him. When Lex came it hit him suddenly and with the force of a hurricane. He screamed out Ian’s name as he poured himself into the man. Ian took every thrust and every burst of hot cum and cried out as his own cock exploded and seemed to expel all of the tension and anxiety Lex had given to him. When the orgasmic tremors finally subsided Lex leaned against Ian, propping him up against the wall, still connected and slowly let their panting fade to even breaths. Lex placed his forehead between Ian’s shoulder blades and kissed him. Ian turned and captured Lex’s mouth in a soft kiss. There was no need for words. They merely washed each other and finally rinsed off.

Once they had recovered and dried off Lex got as far as putting on his boxer briefs and a pair of black jeans when he flopped back on the bed and questioned Ian “What am I doing? Is this even the right thing? I just don’t know anymore.”

Ian’s heart went out to the man he had fallen in love with. He wished he had a crystal ball so he could tell Lex what the next few hours held. Instead he lay down next to him and as Lex rolled over to his side Ian looked into his pretty hazel green eyes and reassured “No matter what happens, this is the right thing. I know it is and deep down you know it is too. Your mom never would have given you his name if she didn’t think he was a good person. And before you say that she thought your step father was a good person, it’s not the same and you know it. Trust yourself Lex, that’s what you need to do.”

“That’s exactly what Cassie told me. I thought she was talking about you, but I know what she was telling me was to learn to trust my instincts and not rely on the auras. You know she told me that the reason I couldn’t see your aura when we first met was because deep down I didn’t need to. I think she was right. But I’m scared Ian. I just want him to like me.”

Ian pulled Lex close and ran his hands softly over the ridges of Lex’s back and told him “It’s OK to be scared. I am too. I think we both just need to think positively.” Ian kissed him gently and then asked “Are you up for lunch or are you too much of a train wreck?”

Lex kissed him back and replied “I’m going to be a train wreck whether we eat or not. Let’s just make it something light like sandwiches or salad, I don’t think I could handle anything else.”

They finished getting dressed Lex finishing off his attire with a grey polo shirt. Ian had on dark gray jeans and a navy blue polo shirt. Giving Lex one more reassuring kiss they exited the hotel.

They found a nice cafe a few blocks over from the hotel and had to wait about ten minutes for a table. Once they were seated they both ordered water as neither man wanted any alcohol. Lex was too nervous and Ian was nervous for him. The cafe had a luncheon soup/salad/half sandwich combo where you could choose one of three cups of soup, a small house or Caesar salad and a half sandwich off the menu. Lex chose the chicken tortilla soup and Ian got the minestrone. They both wanted the house salad and Lex chose a half roast beef sandwich and after trying to decide between that or the turkey Ian went with the roast beef as well.

The restaurant was busy and they had a lot of take out business too. That was always a good sign and proved true in this case. The waitress brought out their soup and salad first and both were really good. When she came over with their sandwiches Ian’s eyes popped.

“Damn, if this is what they call a half sandwich I’d love to see what their whole one looks like.” he remarked. The roast beef was piled high between two thick slices of homemade, multigrain bread. The sandwich had to be at least three inches thick. There was also a slice of thick cheddar cheese and was topped off with lettuce and tomato. A good size portion of potato chips took up half the plate. Their waitress pointed out the mayo, mustard and barbeque sauce bottles on the side of the table. Lex knew that Cassie would approve as she couldn’t stand it when sandwiches automatically came slathered with condiments. She hated mayo and mustard. The barbeque sauce she would be ok with.

They both sank their teeth into the rare beef with gusto, all worries temporarily put aside as they focused on the food. When every last bite was gone they both wiped their mouths with napkins and sat back. Ian could almost see the wheels spinning in Lex’s head as his brow furrowed slightly at whatever thought had just crossed his mind. He reached across the table an took Lex’s hand “Talk to me Lex, I can see your thoughts going a mile a minute.”

Lex looked up at him and said “I was just wondering. What if he’s married, has a wife and kids and a whole family. Should I really be disrupting that?”

“Lex, you need to stop the ‘what ifs’. What if he does, and what if they welcome you with open arms?” It doesn’t matter because in a couple of hours you’ll know.” Ian answered. “Now come on let’s get out of here and take a walk before we head over to his office, we have an hour and a half before our appointment and it’s a beautiful day.”

That was true, after they paid the bill they stepped out into the bright sunshine. It was a gorgeous early fall day. The temperature was in the mid 70’s and there was a nice breeze coming in from the ocean. Lex took Ian’s hand as they took their time and made their way toward Ryan Carson’s office building. They window shopped along the way and followed the red line on the sidewalk indicating the Freedom Trail for several blocks.

As it got closer to three o’clock and they got closer to the office Ian could feel Lex’s had start to tremble. He stopped them and pulled Lex off to the side and wrapped his arms around him and whispered “We got this, you hear me? We’re doing this and we’re doing this together. I won’t leave your side. I promise.”

Lex took a deep breath, inhaling Ian’s comforting scent and then as if a switch had been flipped he squared his shoulders, lifted his head and agreed “Yep, you’re right. We can do this, as long as I have you, nothing else matters. Let’s go.” Lex took Ian’s hand with a new resolve and set off down the sidewalk.

He hesitated for only a second when he reached the building that housed his father’s office. He pulled open the door with confidence and stepped into the cool interior. They approached the information desk and Lex could’ve sworn the lady behind the counter did a double take when she looked at him, but maybe it was just his nerves kicking in again. They were directed to the elevators and told the offices were on the thirtieth floor. As they waited by the elevator Lex though he saw a few people give him a weird look. Their auras flickered with confusion. He shook it off as the doors slid open and he and Ian got on with three other people. They rode up in silence and the elevator made stops on the tenth and fifteenth floors to let off the other passengers. The exited on the thirtieth floor and immediately in front of the them was a reception desk with the law firm’s logo behind it. The receptionist was a pretty girl in her mid twenties and when she looked up her face registered a flash of surprise and Lex could have sworn he heard her softly whisper “Holy shit.” Her face quickly regained its pleasant expression and barely missing a beat she inquired “May I help you gentlemen?”

Lex stepped up and informed her “I have an appointment with Mr. Carson. My name is Lex Hewson.

“Of course Mr. Hewson, please go down this hall and take your first left. At the end of that hallway is Mr. Carson’s office. His administrative assistant will take care of you.”

As they turned the corner they passed another office worker who gave Lex his own double take. Lex put his hand on Ian’s arm and stopped, saying “I’m getting a little freaked out here. Everyone’s aura is flashing confusion. I don’t know what’s going on.”

Ian reassured him once again “I don’t either, but let’s go find out.”

When they reached the end of the hallway an older woman, probably in her early 40’s looked up and yet again Lex thought heard another whispered ‘Holy shit’ as her aura flashed both confusion and shock. She was extremely professional, however, as other than her eyes widening for a split second her expression remained the same. “Mr. Hewson?”

Lex blinked and answered her “Yes, I’m Lex Hewson and this is my fiance, Ian McColm. I have a three o’clock appointment with Mr. Carson.”

“Of course, I’m his administrative assistant Jennifer Watkins. Please follow me.” she said as she stood and led them a short ways back down the hall and into a large, bright conference room. There was a massive table in the middle which could easily seat twelve people comfortably. Floor to ceiling windows gave way to a stunning view of the city. Jennifer told them “Please help yourself to water or coffee,” pointing to the small refrigerator next to a Keurig coffee maker. I’ll let Mr. Carson know you are here. It should only be a few moments.”

Ian looked at him and said “Yeah, I saw that too. Well it won’t be much longer now.”

They both went over to the window and looked out at the beautiful view. The office faced west and they could see the faintest hint of the hills to the west and north of the city. Lex let his eyes follow the vapor trail of a plane high up in the sky, heading east. Europe he guessed. As he pondered the possibilities he heard he conference door open and a pleasant voice inquire “Mr. Hewson? I’m Ryan Carson.”

Lex turned around feeling like time had morphed into slow motion. His eyes took in the man in the doorway and as they settled on him and registered his features, time sped up again and all three men exclaimed “Holy shit!”

Lex walked over and stood in front of the man. His peripheral vision registered the assistant standing behind him. At first glance Lex could have sworn he was looking in a mirror. The resemblance was so strong it was uncanny. It wasn’t until you took a closer look that you could see the subtle differences. Ryan Carson had hazel eyes, but his were more of a honey, hazel color with no green flecks. They were roughly the same height, but Lex had a more leaner, youthful build. His shoulders were a little broader and waist a little smaller. Ryan had more lines around his eyes and his hair was a few shades darker than Lex and he kept it cut much shorter. It was also threaded with a touch of gray at the temples. Now he understood all of the weird looks and the confused auras. He was pretty stunned himself.

Ryan was the first to speak. “Is it safe to assume you’re not really here to discuss a family law matter?” he asked. Lex just nodded. Ryan continued “Your mom. Sarah Channing is your mom?

Lex looked confused for a moment before he answered “My mom’s name was Sarah, but her last name was Hewson, not Channing.”

“She’s married?” Ryan inquired, not picking up on the past tense.

“She was, but she never took his last name. I always thought Hewson was her given name.” Lex said. He took out a picture of him and his mom when he was about 10. It was a close up of them and she was laughing and he had an ear to ear grin. It was his favorite. “That’s her.” He handed the picture to Ryan.

Ryan took it and smiled wistfully as he looked at a face he hadn’t seen in over 25 years. “Beautiful as always. How is she?” he asked.

Lex looked down and shook his head, tears welling. He couldn’t speak so Ian spoke for him. “Lex’s mom passed away when he was twelve. He didn’t know about you until a couple of years ago.”

Ryan’s face fell as he received the news. Up until that moment Lex hadn’t focused on the man’s aura, but as he learned the news of Sarah’s death Lex could see the wave of dark blue sorrow wash over the man. He had really cared about her. There were a multitude of colors swirling and shifting around Ryan rapidly, but Lex was in too much emotional turmoil himself to even try and sort them out. The only other thing that he saw was the dark golden thread that now extended between them, merely reinforcing the bond that their mirrored images already confirmed.

Ryan lifted his eyes to meet Lex’s. “Could you excuse me for a moment?” Ryan turned abruptly and left the conference room.

His assistant Jennifer looked a little stunned. She turned to Lex and Ian and said “I’m sorry gentlemen, I’ll go see what’s going on.” She too exited the conference room leaving behind a stunned pair.

Lex looked at Ian and almost started to panic, “Oh fuck he hates me. What do we do now? Let’s go, let’s just go. You need to get me out of here Ian, please get me out?”

Ian was having his own moment of panic but he forced himself to remain calm and told Lex “No, we need to wait and see what happens. You knew there was a chance something like this could happen. Let’s just be sure before we leave. Calm down and take a breath.” Lex sucked in a huge amount of air and let it out slowly and shakily. Ian continued “OK, good. Now did you see his aura? Could you make out what he was feeling?”

Lex tried to steady himself and recall. He informed Ian “All I can remember is a whole lot of colors blending and swirling. That means his emotions were all over the place. I couldn’t sort them out.”

Ian remarked “That’s actually good Lex, it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s rejecting you. He’s probably overwhelmed. So try to chill a bit and we’ll wait for one of them to come back. Now come here.” Ian pulled Lex into his arms and engulfed his shaking body. He gently stroked his back, feeling the bumps and ridges underneath the shirt. Soon the shaking stopped and he could feel Lex relax a bit. Neither man knew how much time had passed when the conference door opened again.

Ryan stood in the doorway and took in the sight of the two men entwined in their embrace, his brow furrowed slightly. Lex and Ian broke apart and turned to face him.

Ryan cleared his throat and said “First of all I’m so sorry for turning tail and rushing out of here. I was a little bit more than overwhelmed and I sort of panicked. It was rude and I probably didn’t make a very good impression. I hope you don’t think poorly of me. I’m happy you’re here Lex. Just a little shocked. It’s not everyday that one finds out they have a son. An adult son at that. Oh my God, I have a son.” Ryan’s eyes clouded over as his emotions got the better of him.

Lex stepped away from Ian and went to stand in front of Ryan. He could see the turmoil swirling furiously in the aura surrounding the man, but nowhere in there was any hint of a negative emotion and Lex took that as a good sign. He also took Cassie’s advice and muted his ability, instead choosing to trust himself.

He gave Ryan a small smile and said “I have a father, for the first time in my life, I have a father. It’s taken me a long time to get here. The least I can do is give you a little time to adjust to the idea of having a son.”

Ryan took a deep breath and asked “Would it be too much if I hugged you?”

Lex’s heart soared as he embraced the man standing in front of him. He felt genuine warmth in the embrace and after a moment when they pulled apart their emotions reflected in the glimmering of tears in each man’s eyes.

Ryan looked over at his assistant who was standing in the doorway and started to speak but she cut him off “I’ve already cancelled your last two appointments. I called Lauren, she’ll take care of everything and yes, on the way.”

Lex had no idea what she was referring to but Ryan merely shook his head and told the two others “I swear she’s a mind reader and I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude but you must be Mr. McColm?” he said as he looked at Ian.

“Please call me Ian. I’m Lex’s fiance.” Ian replied.

Ryan raised an eyebrow, the same one Lex always did, smiled and shook Ian’s hand saying “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Lex breathed a sigh of relief. It was one thing to find out that you had a son that you didn’t know about but it was a whole other ballgame when that newfound son turned out to be gay. Not everyone would be so welcoming.

Lex looked at Ryan and offered “I guess we have a lot to discuss don’t we?” I’m sure you have a lot of questions and so do I for that matter.”

Ryan agreed, but hesitated as he interjected “Yes,we do have a lot of ground to cover, but if you don’t mind I’d like to wait until Seth gets here. He’s my husband.”

Lex’s jaw dropped. Nope, he was not expecting that. He felt Ian’s finger under his chin pushing it up. He snapped out of it and blurted out “That was it. That’s what you told my mom. She said you told her something, Something that made her change her mind about telling you that she was pregnant, You’re gay. Son of a bitch, that was it. Huh. My dad is gay. No wonder you didn’t bat an eyelash when Ian said he was my fiance. Wow, Just, Wow.”

Ian laughed and told him “OK, now you sound like Cassie. Don’t do that anymore. I can only take one of her!”

Lex smiled, realizing that Ian was right. He looked at Ryan and apologized “I’m sorry. My best friend is a total flake and sometimes I open my mouth and she comes out. But yeah, we have no problem waiting. I have my support system with me, you should have yours too.”

Ryan went over and took three water bottles out and hand one to each man and they sat down to wait until Ryan’s husband arrived. As they waited Lex couldn’t help but wonder what kind of answers he was going to get for all of his questions. He took a sip of his water then reached over for Ian’s hand and smiled when Ian gave him a reassuring squeeze. So far things were going better than expected, they both were hoping it stayed that way.

So? What did you think about Ryan? Really would love some feedback!
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 60
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



31 minutes ago, James B. said:

I honestly have to say I'm glad it worked out this way. I was so hoping to find out Lex's dad was gay. Sweet Chapter

 

There was really no other option! Thanks! 🙂

  • Love 3
Link to comment

WOW my jaw dropped as well !!!😂🤣

with the first « holy s*** » i knew that Lex was like Ryan lol but Seth was a really BIG surprise and a very good one 😍

well done 👍 and my favorite chapter for this story 😍 catching readers off guard is the talent of a good writer 👍

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Danilo Syrtis said:

WOW my jaw dropped as well !!!😂🤣

with the first « holy s*** » i knew that Lex was like Ryan lol but Seth was a really BIG surprise and a very good one 😍

well done 👍 and my favorite chapter for this story 😍 catching readers off guard is the talent of a good writer 👍

This was a fun chapter to write. 

I probably caught you off guard because you're overtired.  Isn't it the middle of the night over there? 🤣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Bft

Posted (edited)

Oh wow that went better than I thought it would, I had an inkling that Ryan is gay. 🏳️‍🌈😆
Sometimes it would be nice if authors elaborate on some of the food that they right about because I didn’t know what a 🐻 claw was or the Generals Chicken, thank goodness for Google. 😆

Edited by Bft
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/13/2020 at 7:50 AM, Bft said:

Oh wow that went better than I thought it would, I had an inkling that Ryan is gay. 🏳️‍🌈😆
Sometimes it would be nice if authors elaborate on some of the food that they right about because I didn’t know what a 🐻 claw was or the Generals Chicken, thank goodness for Google. 😆

You didn’t know what a bear claw was?!!! 🤯🤯🤯

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wonderful chapter. I hope their relationship grows. Lex needs a good father figure to help heal his emotional wounds

  • Love 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Mrsgnomie said:

You didn’t know what a bear claw was?!!! 🤯🤯🤯

I hadn’t seen one in London until recently 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Jaw dropped, leg hairs standing, and it took a lot for me to react and type out the chapter; really wanted to skip to the next chapter!! 

Ryan and Seth!!! Me thinks everything's gonna be all right. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Jaw dropped, leg hairs standing, and it took a lot for me to react and type out the chapter; really wanted to skip to the next chapter!! 

Ryan and Seth!!! Me thinks everything's gonna be all right. 

I love it when I smack a line drive right up the middle of WTF?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

It's early, of course, but I think Lex and Ian have just gained another set of parental figures to spend time with and learn from in Ryan and Seth. Even though we haven't met Seth yet, my gut is telling me they're gonna become a nice blended family. 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..