Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Hide and Seek

   (9 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Comedy Modern

What happens when your online world collides with the real one? An epic adventure. That's what.

This is what happens when you have weird dreams. One such dream set the wheels in motion for a fun adventure. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2024 Secret Author; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 14,572 Words
    • 1,637 Views
    • 61 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

MichaelS36

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

 A fun romp across the U.S.  I think we'd all like to join this trio. For me this was very relatable and enjoyable.  

I live with my Sub in the D/s lifestyle. I'm amused that people think of it as DARK.  Nothing is further from the truth as this story shows.  We are committed, honest and we laugh a lot in our home.  This was refreshing and fun. 

Enjoy the ride!

Response from the author:

I'm happy you enjoyed this, and I'm forever grateful for the inadvertent inspiration you provided. The Dom swag bags were just for you. 

Thanks again for letting me kidnap Liam!

  • Like 1
  • Love 9
Link to review
Mancunian

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

The story starts with a Sub running away after an argument with his Dom, but it is not a dark story so don't go thinking it is, it is the opposite. The Sub is taken on a road trip back home by a straight friend but it is much more than that. It is a story about love and a fun road trip that strengthens bonds and so much more. It is a fun story that leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling at the end, read and join in the fun, it's the only way you find out about the details.

Response from the author:

Love and road trips should always go hand-in-hand. 

Thanks for coming along for the ride!

  • Love 7
Link to review
Bill W

   9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Don't allow the talk about the hospital trauma center and patients they've had there throw you off.  And don't stop reading because of the introduction of Noah and his story about a dominant/submissive relationship that had temporarily gone sour, because you'll regret it.  This story is about a friendship that allowed Noah to gain confidence, grow, and find out things about himself as he and Kaira play hide-and-seek with Noah's dominant husband on a coast-to-coast-to-coast trip that will leave you smiling and laughing.  If you're looking for something to relieve the tension from a tough day or just looking for a little humor, this story would be a great choice.  I highly recommend it and kudos to the Secret Author.  

Response from the author:

Friendship us the main theme of this story along with lots of fun and laughter.... and maybe a hippie or two. 

Thanks for reading and reviewing! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
BentedWreath

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

We sometimes forget that the more different kinds of love we have in our lives, the more supported and confident we become. This story illustrates the growth of a beautiful friendship as they adventure across the USA with an apologetic partner hot on their trail. Don't let the length of this one keep you from reading it! I absolutely loved it.

Response from the author:

Love needs to have many sides to it. Especially in this story.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

  • Love 6
Link to review
chris191070

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

A wonderful story of friendship, a weird dream and a road trip.

You really need to read this story to discover more.

A great story secret author.

Response from the author:

Thanks Chris.  

A weird dream is actually what inspired this story. When you wake up going WTF?.. you know you have to write it down. 

  • Love 7
Link to review
Headstall

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Great entertainment, and a love story to boot. Definitely worth the time to get in the car and explore. Cheers! 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much!

  • Love 6
Link to review
Cane23

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Oh my...this lady has been  trying to confuse us and mislead us at this year SA contest but, 'unfortunately' for her, her unique style is so recognizable that even cats didn't help her!

What a journey she brings and what characters! If you find similarity between her and some characters in her story, know it's 'not' deliberate!

You'll enjoy this adventure, laugh with characters and cheer for love! Some of us will learn something of d/s relationship. 

At the end, whatever she may say, know that @kbois is real celebrity of GA

Response from the author:

Thanks Cane!  

I'm really glad you enjoyed this little adventure! 

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Link to review
Gary L

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This short story challenged me in a number of ways, firstly geographically. I felt I was back at school learning American states!!  Secondly, the D/S aspect put me off a bit at first but then I found reading on a learning experience.  Others will have to comment on whether the relationship description is authentic, but it feel good to me.

letting go of these difficulties, I was able to focus on the amazing friendship that developed over the weeks of being together between Kiara and Noah. 
 

Who wrote it in the SA competition is too tricky for me but congratulations to the author are well deserved.  A very enjoyable read. Thank you O Secret One 🤐 

Response from the author:

Liam and Noah's relationship is completely authentic. They love each other plain and simple.  

Kiara and Noah's friendship get elevated to super high standards and I'm happy for them.  It was fun to see what they were going to do next.  

Thanks for reading and reviewing! 

  • Love 5
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I absolutely loved this story. It is a story of friendship and love between two people from very different worlds who have more in common than they know. The story is fast-paced and very funny.

Read it and enjoy.

Response from the author:

Thank you,  tim, for coming along for the ride and for 90% of the inspiration. This story wouldn't exist without a whacky dream and all the hilarious chats. 🩷

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..