Jump to content

Pushing the Limit -Book 2

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

David and TC find themselves worlds apart. Neither of them know what it will take to overcome the the obstacles in their way. They both will face their problems head on and maybe by going backwards they'll be able to move forward and find what they both need.

This is a continuation of Raising the Limit. That story needs to be read first.
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is Book 2 of TJ and David's story. You need to read Raising the Limit before reading this.

In this Story we find TJ and David both in a mess and worlds apart. We catch up with David in London where he has found himself a Councillor in Dr Charlotte. In America TJ also has a Councillor in Dr Ng.

Eventually with the help of there Councillor's they both realise that they need to face the problem and all the obstacles head on if they wish to move forward.

We follow TJ and David as they learn to overcome these obstacles. They meet the challenges head on and with the help of Sinclair they start to discover what they need.

All the usual suspects are present in David's family, along with some unwanted guests.

There are both happy, sad and playful times (some mild BDSM).

This is a truly fantastic story that must be read along with Raising the Limit if you truly want to get the full story about TJ, David, Family and Friends.

Response from the author:

Thanks again Chris! Your comments and insights are truly appreciated. 

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..