Jump to content

Storyverse: Stealing the Show

   (10 reviews)

Aaron and kbois present:

A Korner Krew and Stoner production

An intelligent being from a distant future is tasked with saving humanity. His mission? To find literary talent to revitalize his civilization's stash of entertainment. His solution? Find two authors worthy of the task. His choice? Kbois and astone2292? 

The biggest question of all? 

Will it work?

 

 

While not necessary, it is helpful to be familiar with the stories of both kbois and astone2292. You never know what characters may turn up. 
Copyright © 2022 kbois, astone2292; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (16 members)

  • Action Packed 11
  • Addictive/Pacing 15
  • Characters 16
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 11
  • Feel-Good 15
  • Humor 16
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 12
  • World Building 10

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This story is a hysterical combination of characters from a variety of stories written by @kbois and @astone2292.

The plot is unusual and the antics of the characters both humorous and heart-warming. 

Enjoy this romp with the best of the GA collection. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Doha!

Kbois and I knew our characters would mesh well together. We had an absolute blast with this collab. Thank you for reading! 

  • Love 6
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

· Edited by Story Reader

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

@kboisand @astone2292 have made this story of alternate reality the best that I have read so far. Not only have they brought back some old game shows and one I have never heard of, but they have made all of us laugh at each other and at the shenanigans  that they put each character in. I recommend this story for everyone. I also think other authors should do the same thing too and make us all laugh so hard that we have happy tears in our eyes! Good job to the 2 of you! 

P.S. Thank you for adding me to the story which made me feel special!

Response from the author:

Thanks for reading, SR!

This collaboration was a hoot to write. There were time we would send screenshots to each other and we'd have to stop to laugh. Believe me, many giggles were had before y'all got your hands on this story. 

As always, appreciate you reading our stuff!

  • Love 9
Link to review
centexhairysub

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This was the perfect collaboration.

Even if you have not read the stories by these two authors; you could easily enjoy the wit and wonder created herein.  

This is a series of chapters depicting take offs on old game shows.  All but one will be readily obvious; and that one I had never heard of, but wish I had a chance to see.

The writing and pacing were both just spot on with all of these chapters.

I would advise that you not be eating or drinking when you read these stories; hard to clean up some things from a computer screen or keyboard.

Enjoy....

Response from the author:

I always appreciate your words of praise. Thanks for letting us "borrow" you!

  • Love 8
Link to review
weinerdog

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I second everything that has already been said in other reviews and there is nothing I san add.I just want there to be another 5 star review for this in the friendly battle between @kbois and @Mrsgnomie on who has more 5 star reviews in all their stories combined .I haven't counted but I bet both of them will after reading this review😄 

If you haven't read any of @kboisand @astone2292 stories you can still enjoy this although you would enjoy it more if you have read their stories but there is a lot to go through so go ahead and read this first I bet you afterward you will want to go their catalogues @Mrsgnomie also

Response from the author:

Weinerdog... you are top dawg in my book. Thanks for all the comments along the way. I appreciate you being such a good sport, although I will never apologize 🤭. Keep your head held high (well, as high as you can)

Wiener Dog GIF by IFC FIlms

  • Love 11
Link to review
Danilo Syrtis

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

The chapters are hilarious, especially the prologue and the epilogue 😂

And so are the comments and as @kbois said in the warnings : « don’t drink or eat anything when you are reading them » or it will come out from any of your holes 🤣 (you know… the 3 on the upside and the 2 on the downside :rofl:)

Response from the author:

You are too much. 

saturday night live laughing GIF

  • Haha 10
Link to review
Alexmugs

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

An absolutely hysterical glimpse of an alternate world where some beloved characters (literary and from the GA platform) get to try their luck in a few games of chance. 

@astone2292 and @kbois have done an incredible job of entertaining us. 

Pull up your Depends and put down the beverage and get ready to enjoy some fine entertainment. Lots if laughs and downright thigh slapping to be had. 

Go. Or as kbois likes to say: Shoo!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Alex!

Oh, don't put down the drink. We want y'all to have a liquid-snorting good time! Go right ahead, laugh so hard you have to fetch the paper towels. 

We're tickled pink (not elephant related) you enjoyed our collab! 

  • Love 11
Link to review
chris191070

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is an amazing collaboration from @kbois and @astone2292.

They show us how lucky we are to have GA and it's amazing authors and the community of readers.

We are provided with 6 memorable chapter's of comedy, that will make you laugh until you have tears of joy streaming down your face. I would advise no drinking anything whilst reading or you will spray it everywhere.

I look forward to any collaborations these authors do in the future, be it together or with a different partner.

 

 

Response from the author:

Thanks Chris. It's readers such as yourself that makes authors want to keep on writing. 

  • Love 10
Link to review
raven1

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is a great romp from the depths of hell to an alternate universe.  No one is spared in this laugh fest of characters and readers in crazy games shows.  @kbois and @astone2292 did a fabulous collaboration of comedy that will keep you laughing.  I especially loved one of the disclaimers.

Quote

WARNING: DO NOT EAT OR DRINK WHILE READING THIS.

I will not be responsible for you spewing coffee or tea or any other edible item over work reports, homework, electronics, etc…

You may want to go empty your bladders before starting to read. Otherwise, a fresh pair of Depends are recommended.

I highly recommend you follow this advice! 

Response from the author:

The disclaimer was an absolute necessity. Thanks for being our #1 cheerleader!

  • Haha 10
Link to review
drsawzall

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

I've said it before and will say it again, we are so lucky to have GA and its community. 

More to the point, authors who make the effort to grace us with their works and expose us to so many new ideas and experiences.

Storyverse is a collaboration between two incredible authors that will have you chuckling throughout, fart jokes and references aside.

Creative, unique, and a pure pleasure to read...WTF are you waiting for?

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I always look forward to your comments. Thanks for being part of the Krew!

  • Love 10
Link to review
Mrsgnomie

· Edited by Mrsgnomie

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

This story is a hoot. Aaron and Kbois did a bang up job of bringing the GA community together in this game show themed. It is hilarious and so much fun. Best of all, it’s a small sampling of just how amazing GA is. 

Response from the author:

GA is an amazing platform. Perfect for trying out stories like these. 

  • Love 11
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..