Jump to content

Pour Me Another

   (6 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Contemporary Romance

***Winner of the 2013 Readers Choice Awards for the Best Story by a Promising Author ***

Please note: I'm no longer a Promising/Signature Author! I don't want readers to think I'm misleading them. 

Story:  The city is full of all kinds of people. Being a bartender, Asher Burkhart has seen them all. At least he thinks has until Michael Waters shows up.

Copyright © 2014 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

IanDaniels

  

An absolute wonderful story, so glad I came across your writings! 🥰

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it.  I've been trying to find inspiration to start writing again.  It's sooo hard after a long hiatus but hearing that you like my work is encouraging to start typing again. 😉

  • Love 1
Link to review
Henry

  

I had enjoyed the story very much. I like it, when there is a story, sex and pornography are part of it. Not the opposite, were there are lots of them without a story...

Thank you!

Link to review
MrM

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was the second story I read when first coming here to GA to lurk and to read. I was so enchanted by it that I joined GA shortly after starting to read this. 

 

Its sweet interations and character driven story line inspired the idea for a story that I had and began writing once I finished Pour Me Another. That story is Snowflake: A Love Story. I consider Snowflake Pour Me Another's literary child and KC its Grand-Author. It was such a good read that I was sad to see it end. 

 

Thank you KC for writing this and for inspiring so many of us to write grounded, character driven romances.

 

:heart:

  • Like 1
Link to review
Sam Wyer

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow - I've just binged this completely, and now I'm (still not actually) rescheduling my day to account for my 'lost' morning.  Am I the slightest bit annoyed or frustrated?  Absolutely not.  This is an incredible story of love against the odds, and keeps giving you more and more with every chapter.  I'm pretty new here, so wasn't around when it was first published, so thank you so much for highlighting it and bringing it to me.  Of course reading it now does have the distinct advantage of not having to wait for the next chapter because it was bad enough when I went to make coffee :)

 

TL;DR you should read it

  • Like 5
Link to review
Daddydavek

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Pour Me Another was posted in 2013 by KC and it won the 2013 Readers Choice Awards for the Best Story by a Promising Author.  The site used to annually have readers vote on the best story of the year in various categories.  This story was the overwhelming choice and has garnered almost 1100 chapter comments to date. 

 

Asher is the main character and as we follow him through the heartaches and highlights of a transformational time in his life you are swept along and will find it difficult to put the story down.  The good news it is complete and you don't have to if you have the time. I heartily recommend it to everyone, especially those who are newer to the site and were not here when this story was all the buzz!

  • Like 6
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..