Jump to content
    Keith2013
  • Author
  • 1,383 Words
  • 1,227 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Letting Go - 2. Chapter 2

Elliot, Elliot, Elliot.
 
Keith still got butterflies in his stomach every time when this name dropped into his mind, because every casual thought of this name ended up like a Bel Ami carnival in his thoughts, but sometimes those butterflies knocked on his stomach too hard it got a bit painful. Elliot was 21, in the same age as Keith, and they'd been together for two years.
 
Keith and Elliot had met in a Party two years ago, classic as many other juicy stories took place. There were some things you'd like to know about Elliot, he was this kind of guy even his position of taking a poo you'd think was a piece of art and would want to frame that picture in front of your dinning room and admire it every second. There were rumors that some girls had started a organization called "Turn back, Elliot Maurice Brooking" five years ago, truth was, if you were a girl, you only needed to see Elliot once and only once to convince yourself to join this "Voodoo" group, and as a gay guy, you only need one quick glimpse of the goddamn overwhelmingly angel face to decide to wipe out those sick-minded girls down with your M16.
 
But there was this one vital truth about Elliot when it came to Keith, apart from being glamorously looking, a descendant from a renowned musician family and hell of a splendid violinist, he was afraid of getting too deeply involved with Keith after a horrible accident that had happened to his three years long boyfriend Jasper in a racing car competition which had killed him instantly. Elliot had never told Keith this story, even though it was on the internet for a while, Keith also failed to link Elliot to that accident, and Elliot had no intention to bring that up between them yet. Elliot had gone through a long period of painful therapy after the death of Jasper, which had been a dream relationship that both of them had thought it would have gone on forever. After that for a long time he hadn’t been able to get his life together and had spoiled himself with his violin only, the thought of getting out of the grief and welcoming life again sounded like a betrayal to Jasper even till the moment now. His parents were worried but they were lost of what to do, they had tried to encourage him to attend more gatherings and had sent him abroad for traveling, but none of those had seemed to be working until the moment Elliot had seen Keith walking past with a glass of Bellini in a party thrown by his neighbor who was a famous actor. He remembered staring at Elliot from far away and the feelings of betrayal had seemed to weaken a bit.
 
Erasmo, who had come from Brazil to London with his divorced actress mom ten years ago and now was working as a stylist for a fashion magazine, traced Elliot’s eyes then patted on Elliot’s shoulder.
 
"Then he's already yours."
 
“What?” Said Elliot mindlessly, his eyes still on Keith.
 
Erasmo's hand might had lingered on Elliot's shoulder for too long, for a second Erasmo thought maybe he should place it on that attempting and heaving chest.
 
"Gosh I want to rip off that shirt and lick those nipples until they are burning like the mirror ball hanging above the yard." Erosmo told his own mind.
 
Erasmo had been having this desire for Elliot ever since he had met him, say 3 years ago? But Elliot only took Erasmo as a big brother. Erasmo took Jasper’s death as a chance from life, but Elliot didn’t seem to notice nor appreciate that. This was the problem of being hot and popular, everybody wanted to sleep with you but not many would stay, or even if they did, it was not hard to guess what was really been planted in their mind. Erasmo had been a great brother so far since that was all he could get, it was never a problem for him to find someone else to release his hormone with his stunning look, strong and handsome body which oomph kept leaking out of his tight shirt.
 
"Go talk to him.” Said Justina, a childhood friend of Elliot, she had been madly in love with Elliot ever since they had been little, but she had gone over that and loved Elliot like a family. “You remember Keith, the son of the Efigenio family, he is crazy but never had a bad reputation, I had partied with him a few times, he is really a fun guy. It’s time for you to step out now, otherwise you will end up as an old fag who supports underage pornography.”
 
That made Elliot laugh. “I'll go talk to him." Elliot said and left, leaving Erasmo's hand still hanging at the same spot where that lusty shoulder had been. Justina casted him a nasty look.
 
Elliot found Keith beside the bar. Perfect place for starting any conversation, even the lamest pick-up line seemed innocent besides the bar, like "Hey did you drop this stool?". But why shouldn't we give Elliot more credit than that.
 
"One Royal Flush, please." Elliot ordered from the bartender, standing next to Keith, one arm resting on the bar table and shoulder turned casually to Keith's direction, he felt a little ashamed of what he was trying to do, a sense of guilt was fighting to take control again, but Justina was right, maybe he can carry the grief and step into the real world at the same time.
 
Wow wow wow, look at this piece of art. Keith immediately locked his sight on this guy standing next to him. Elliot moved only one inch closer casually and gave Keith his trademark smile which could make anyone’s heart melt And at this moment he also got a chance to examine Keith more closely.
 
This was a fine face you could only see from Anne Rice's book, you saw both angel and devil from this exquisite being standing in front of you, gazing at you in his glittering green eyes.
 
"Isn't it too early for a Royal Flush?" Keith greeted Elliot with his Bellini, "Ain't you supposed to wait until the climax of the party to try that?"
 
"You are right," Elliot tilted his head. "That's why I'm taking it.” He wanted to say “My party has already reached its climax the moment I saw this guy passing me with a glass of Bellini” but felt too wrong and embarrassed so he continued with a smile. “Elliot Maurice Brooking." Elliot sent out his right hand.
 
"Keith Efigenio." Keith stepped closer to Elliot, "Let's see if you can go a little bit higher." He clutched the Royal Flush that was passing to Elliot by the bartender and handed it to Elliot himself, "I know I can."
 
Sure that night they got really crazy, the whole party did, Elliot did, for a long time since he could remember. The best part should be the pool-walking. Here were the rules:
 
1, You gotta be real wasted
2, You stay 10 meters away from the pool and start running toward the pool
3, When you reach the pool, no jumping, keep running, or at least try to keep running. No kicking or jumping.
4, See who can manage to run the farthest above the water.
 
And the winner gets nipple kiss and kissed with the person he desires most from this game. Don't be greedy, readers, unless you really want your nipples shining like the mirror ball.
 
I wasn't wrong when I said that was the best part of the party, because nothing erotic had happened between Keith and Elliot. Elliot would not let that happen, and Keith was having a great time with Elliot without it.
 
Nevertheless they couldn't deny the fact that both of them were insanely attracted with each other without the other knowing, so all they had acted that night were like two sweet girls on their sweet-sixteen-party. You gotta admit that held an extreme level of cuteness.
©Copyright (2013) (Keyong Ma); All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Finally, made it back to see what was going on with the boys, and running across the pool was hysterical, but seemed to do the trick.

Eliot seems to have a lot of baggage, but nothing that can't be helped.

Link to comment

The pool thing was funny.

 

Elliot does seem nice. It was so tragic to read about what happened to his b/f. So sad. Maybe Keith can help him with his sorrow.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..