Jump to content
  • Join For Free and Get Notified of New Chapters!

    Are you enjoying a great story and want to get an alert or email when a new chapter is posted? Join now for free and follow your favorite stories and authors!  You can even choose to get daily or weekly digest emails instead of getting flooded with an email for each story you follow. 

     

Are You Christian

   (1 review)

A story about a boy who moves to a new town completely different from where he and his family used to live. It deals slightly with mannerisms dealing with religion and homosexuality.

Copyright © 2011 Krista; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 5,585 Words
    • 6,655 Views
    • 3 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 5,815 Words
    • 5,276 Views
    • 3 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 6,162 Words
    • 4,630 Views
    • 4 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 443 Words
    • 4,434 Views
    • 5 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 5,394 Words
    • 4,295 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 5,892 Words
    • 4,190 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 4,511 Words
    • 4,107 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 4,953 Words
    • 4,034 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 4,609 Words
    • 3,698 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 5,995 Words
    • 3,839 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 11. Chapter 11
    • 4,817 Words
    • 3,643 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 12. Chapter 12
    • 4,486 Words
    • 3,938 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 13. Chapter 13
    • 5,012 Words
    • 3,655 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 14. Chapter 14
    • 4,988 Words
    • 3,533 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 15. Chapter 15
    • 5,366 Words
    • 3,471 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 16. Chapter 16
    • 4,958 Words
    • 3,382 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 17. Chapter 17
    • 4,751 Words
    • 3,457 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 18. Chapter 18
    • 3,638 Words
    • 3,450 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 19. Chapter 19
    • 4,549 Words
    • 3,500 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 20. Chapter 20
    • 4,842 Words
    • 3,540 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 21. Chapter 21
    • 3,799 Words
    • 3,582 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 22. Chapter 22
    • 6,258 Words
    • 3,911 Views
    • 3 Comments
  • 23. Chapter 23
    • 4,508 Words
    • 4,387 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 24. Chapter 24
    • 5,189 Words
    • 6,116 Views
    • 18 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

A really great tale.

An epilogue or something would have helped cure my curiosity of how things panned out at school and between Jonathon and his parents.

Over all though I really enjoyed it. :)

Link to comment
On 03/02/2011 10:01 PM, Mike00 said:
A really great tale.

An epilogue or something would have helped cure my curiosity of how things panned out at school and between Jonathon and his parents.

Over all though I really enjoyed it. :)

I'm writing a few shorts to explain a few things. I just need to get to those.. lol.
Link to comment

Sorry about the blank review. accidentally click send. :P

 

Anyways. I just finished reading this. I love your story, really! I love your writing and the dramas and characters were good!

 

but.. i just don't get the ending. After I finished the last chapter, I was like 'and..?'

 

I want to know more about their relationship and about them being together and what will happen next and Jonathan endless dramas.. poor Jonathan :( i hope he's going to be fine in the future. tell more please :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/09/2011 12:54 AM, Audi said:
Sorry about the blank review. accidentally click send. :P

 

Anyways. I just finished reading this. I love your story, really! I love your writing and the dramas and characters were good!

 

but.. i just don't get the ending. After I finished the last chapter, I was like 'and..?'

 

I want to know more about their relationship and about them being together and what will happen next and Jonathan endless dramas.. poor Jonathan :( i hope he's going to be fine in the future. tell more please :P

No worries, I'm preparing short stories for them. :)
Link to comment

My god, how did I miss this story. I kept trying to picture John in this story and he reminds me a lot of me growing up. I really liked it, and hope you wrote the short stories you were talking about :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Really enjoyed your story. Looking forward to the short stories to tie up the loose ends. Until then, I'll just go crazy here wondering about what happened next ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Krista,

I really loved the story. It had a great build up showing the personalities and lives of the Jonathon and Christian. The story seemed to end at a spot where you wonder what happens next.

I hope you continue onward with the lives of J&C.

Link to comment
On 08/06/2012 04:08 AM, KodeOwl said:
Krista,

I really loved the story. It had a great build up showing the personalities and lives of the Jonathon and Christian. The story seemed to end at a spot where you wonder what happens next.

I hope you continue onward with the lives of J&C.

Oh I will. :D When ever my full plate is clean from my other projects. :) I'm glad you liked the story though!
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Krista said:

No, it is completed. :) I'm glad you like this story! 

is there side stories or short stories or anything?  LOL 

like what has happened to them since 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, MX380MAGNUM said:

is there side stories or short stories or anything?  LOL 

like what has happened to them since 

 

I thought about it, but no I haven't gotten anything planned for them to be honest. It is a bit of an older story for me, so I'd really really really have to concentrate on it before I'd be able to do anything with it because I've forgotten a lot of it.. lol. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    You probably have a crazy and hectic schedule and find it hard to keep up with everything going on.  We get it, because we feel it too.  Signing up here is a great way to keep in touch and find something relaxing to read when you get a few moments to spare.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..