Jump to content

Friends, Sexcapades, And Love Affairs

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

Jared, Mike, and Adrian are like brothers from different mothers, and, like all siblings, whether by genes or chance, they like different things.

Jared wants a relationship, preferably one that lasts beyond a one-night-stand, Mike hides his vulnerable self under the pretense that he is into a niche fetish, and Adrian just likes to have fun.

In their quest to find the particular things that they believe would make them happy, they hook up, meet lovers, strike new friendships, and learn the taste of love and betrayal.

 

Copyright © 2020 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 7
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cane23

  

Surprised to see there is no more reviews for this wonderful story. @Laura S. Fox has unique style - witty, entertaining, funny, but not shallow, followed by good story and exceptional characters. There is love, there is romance, there is sex, there is drama, but, above all, this is story about friendship. Strong, loyal, unbreakable friendship is the first thing on my mind when I think about this story. Friendship for life is the one thing that makes this story so unique. 

Response from the author:

Ah, thank you so much for your review! It's so nice to revisit some of my older works through others' eyes! And yes, I did choose the title to reflect exactly what you said: the strength of friendship :)

  • Love 1
Link to review
LD Stratton

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

From beginning to end, a wonderful piece of writing. I do blame you for keeping me up until 4 AM reading "just one more chapter". 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review! And I declare myself guilty as charge for ruining your night! With the appropriate apologies, of course!

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..