Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Spring - Oops Entry

The Worst Week Ever - 1. Story

This is a work of fiction, all locations, individuals and settings is a work of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to a person dead or alive is sheer coincidence. This story does not contain sexual scenes. All rights to the story belong to the author, and this story may not be posted anywhere without the permission of said author. Any trademarked names that appear in this story belong to the companies that own them, and the author in no way shape or form claims affiliation or ownership of said company. If you are not supposed to be reading stories like these then please do not browse this story any further. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the author at Shadowm572@yahoo.com with the title.

 

The Worst Week Ever!

Written by: Linxe Termoil

 

“Andy!” a voice shouted behind me. I turned around and looked, knowing already who it was. I groaned to myself. This was definitely not good. I stared at the brown haired young man standing about 50 yards behind me on the sidewalk, feeling the blood draining from my face as my heart began to speed up, the opening guitar lyrics of Meat Loaf’s “Bat out of Hell” beginning to race through my mind.

I took off running, “like a bat out of hell I’ll be gone…” going through my mind. I heard another shout behind me, this time one of anger, or maybe indignation. I couldn’t tell, and didn’t care, either. The guy I was running from, Tommy, has been my best friend since our diaper days. My mom has photos of us sleeping next to each other in my crib, all curled up, looking peaceful, and drooling on one another. It was kind of cute; just don’t tell her I said that. Then there were photos of us taking baths together, all the way up until we were six. Talk about embarrassment whenever guests came over, and mom pulled out the photo albums.

I turned my head and glanced behind me, pleased that I’d lost him. Big mistake though, not looking where I was running, I mean. I felt myself trip over something and groaned in pain as I landed on the pavement, my knee scraping against the ground as a soft ripping sound came from one of my pant legs. Thankfully, I fell diagonally to the pavement, where my upper body landed on the grass.

I stood back up and groaned at the sight of the rip in my new jeans, more annoyed with that than the blood that was leaking everywhere. I scowled as I began limping my way home just a couple houses down. Another shout rang out behind me. I sped up my hobbling pace, pleased to make it through my front door.

I turned around, slamming it shut just as Tommy’s face appeared at the end of the sidewalk, a look of disappointment crossing his handsome features as his shoulders slumped in defeat. I found my head hanging slightly in shame, but I just couldn’t deal with him.

Couldn’t deal with anyone really, seeing as how I’d been skipping school for the last three days, with hardly anyone the wiser. I suspected my older brother and sister might know something, but they hadn’t said anything to mom and dad about it, thankfully.

I guess I should start at the beginning, since you’re probably confused at this point. I tend to confuse a lot of people. Not my fault, really, I just used to be blond when I was little. Don’t believe me? Check out the photo on the wall right there, it’s a picture of Tommy and me on my seventh birthday. I’m the cute blond kid with cake smeared all over his face, a big grin and sparkling brown eyes that mom always said were full of mischief.

Oh yeah, the beginning. I remember now. Monday had been normal, as far as Mondays go. I’d gotten up and hugged my dad, kissed my mom on the cheek, ignored my elder siblings, gone to school and hung out with my friends. Came home and messed around with homework, then sat around watching movies and wrestling with Tommy. Eating dinner together was the norm for us, the two of us always eating dinner with one another’s family.

I messed up later on that night though when I wrote in a regular notebook how hot Tommy had looked that day in school, especially with his new haircut. About the boner I got when he wrestled with me later on that evening, and how when he finally pinned me down and locked my wrists above my head, I had wished for a pair of handcuffs, and wanted him to kiss me. I knew I shouldn’t have written that down in a regular notebook. I just didn’t have the time to go out and buy a new journal. Yeah, that’s right, I keep a journal, you got a problem with it, then take it up with my mom, she gave me my first one when I turned nine.

It was Tuesday that was the real bummer though. I’d accidentally grabbed the notebook I’d written all my feelings about Tommy in, and took it to school. You think that’s the bad part, just wait. Yeah, English class: a project was due in which a partner and I had to read aloud to the class. I gave my partner, Terry Grieves, my notebook and he gave me his. At this point, I really must say, never have more than one notebook of the same color.

I read Terry’s short story in class, and everyone applauded. I even had to agree, it was pretty good considering he’s the schools star quarterback, which is annoying enough without all the cheerleaders drooling over him, too. I’m getting sidetracked again, sorry. Anyways, he started reading my story, and I was so embarrassed that I wasn’t really paying attention to what he was reading. I was just sitting there staring at Tommy, when the whole class started giggling, snapping me out of the fog I was in.

“Oh my gawd, I wish Tommy had kissed me when he had me pinned,” Terry said, suddenly seeming to get the hint that something was not right with what he was reading, stopping at that point in time to stare at me with an even more confused look on his normally confused looking face.

“Dude, what the hell is this shit, are you a fag or something?”

I just about died right there on the spot, my knees trembling and hands shaking. That’s when I felt it though, as my face really seemed to heat up. Heaves. That’s right, my stomach started heaving and before I knew it I threw lunch up all over the star quarterback. Let’s just say that upchucked spaghetti does not look pretty, so I definitely advise against wearing it at any sort of fashion event.

Throwing up seemed to set off a whole entire chain reaction of events: Some more kids threw up, Terry looked at me in disgust just as the teacher who was standing behind him threw up all over his back, Tommy was looking at me with a look of I’d never seen on his face before, and since I couldn’t deal with that, I bolted down the aisle, shoving one of the cheerleaders in my way into the path of a puking Conner O’Dea.

I bolted from the classroom, grabbing my backpack on my way out, heading towards the nearest exit. I spent the rest of that afternoon wandering around the park. After checking my watch, I finally went home, going in through the back door. I didn’t say much to anyone that night, just saying I wasn’t feeling all that well when the parental units asked, and hanging up on Tommy when he called later that night asking for me. I hung up on him four more times before he got the hint.

Wednesday and Thursday I pretty much didn’t do anything, leaving the house earlier than usual, hoping to avoid Tommy and going to the park and one of the local rec centers, where they had a swimming pool and a hot tub that I could lounge around in. I’d told the attendant that I was from out of town and had to wait until the week was over before I could start going to school here. He’d looked at me a bit funny but just shrugged it off, letting me spend the rest of my week there when I came in.

All that now leads to our present time. I turned around and headed back into the living room, tossing the backpack I’d been carrying around with me like normal onto the couch; only to see my older brother and sister sitting on one of the other couches, looking at me like I was diseased or something.

“Dude, you are in soooo much trouble,” Pat, my 17-year-old brother, said.

“Yeah baby bro, you better sit down, mom and dad are gonna have your hide,” Lisa, my 16-year-old sister, said.

I guess now you’re wondering how many of us there are, it’s just my mom, dad, my older brother and sister, and me. Fifteen year old Gavin A. Chapman, Andy to my friends and family. My dad is Gavin P. Chapman, so I went by Andrew or Andy, just to make things easier.

Feeling my cheeks heat up again as Pat and Lisa continued to stare at me, I limped my way around towards the end of the couch, before coming to a stop.

“What do ya mean,” I asked, trying to ignore the slight squeak that came out. Puberty sucked.

“Dude,” Pat muttered, staring at me like I was an idiot while my sister rolled her eyes at me.

“Gavin Andrew Chapman!” My mother shouted, coming into the room from down the hall, with my dad right behind her, a couple of magazines in one hand and something else in his other, his face slightly flushed.

“The school called, said you weren’t there the last three days! They also said you’re gay, as if we’d care! Where the hell have you been, young man!” Mom continued shouting, coming to a stop. I opened my mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by my mom before I could begin.

“Are you on drugs? Drinking? You don’t have a trampy girlfriend, do you?”

“Uh…mom?”

“Why is this stuff in your room? Don’t you know you’re not supposed to take things that don’t belong to you, Andy?” Dad asked, interrupting me this time as he held up the stacks of magazine in one hand, and the long cylindrical object in the other.

“Oh gawd,” I whispered.

“Hey! Those are mine!” my sister, Lisa, shouted, grabbing the stack of playgirl magazines from my dad’s hand.

“Hey! Ricky belongs to me! Oh my gawd, please tell me you at least cleaned it!” Pat, my brother, shouted right behind her as he grabbed the dildo from my dad’s other hand, his face beet red in embarrassment or anger, just as Tristan, the family cat, began to meow in heat, wanting someone to let him out.

“Perv!” Pat growled breathlessly. I looked at him, nodding my head at my brother in agreement.

“Not the purr-ball, moron, you!” my brother shrieked, the queen in him finally coming out.

I couldn’t believe it, I felt my face heat up in embarrassment even more, something I thought would be impossible to do. My knees were shaking again and I moved to sit down on the couch, unable to get my mouth to work.

That’s when I felt it all over again, my stomach started heaving. I stood up and ran for the bathroom. I made it in time to throw up into the toilet, just as the phone rang in the background. After I flushed, I turned towards the sink and brushed my teeth, rinsing with mouth wash, before I brushed and rinsed them all over again, feeling my nerves settle down.

Looking in the mirror I took a deep breath, exhaling as I said to myself, “It’s okay Andy, you can do this bud.” Taking another deep breath, I straightened my slender shoulders and headed back out to the living room, only to come to a stop as I faced my family once more, all of them looking at me expectantly.

“Wait, you mean I get to talk now?” I asked; my voice more shaky than I wanted it to be.

That was apparently not the response they wanted, as they all seemed to raise an eyebrow at the same time, silently berating me for my sarcasm.

“Uh…Mom, Dad, Lisa, Pat….I’m uh…I’m gay,” I mumbled, my stomach feeling like a litter of gerbils was running around in it. I felt my cheeks flush all over as I stared at the ground, utter silence meeting my proclamation.

The silence finally got to me, and not being able to take it anymore I finally looked up, to see my brother rolling his eyes at me, Lisa had this I told you so look on her face, and my mom and dad were staring at me like I had a mental defect or something.

“I’m s-sorry,” I mumbled, just as my parents started laughing. My head snapped up in disbelief, unable to believe that my earth shattering news was being laughed at.

“Oh honey, didn’t we already establish we knew that, I mean, hello, the school already told us, not that’d we’d care, seeing as how Patrick is gay too. Your English teacher called and told us what happened in her class, and Tommy called while you were throwing up in the bathroom. That still doesn’t explain where you’ve been while you were skipping school though, Andy,” Mom said, her tone going from amused to annoyed.

“Oh. The rec center on 38th and Holdrege,” I mumbled, before my mind finally caught up with what mom had just said.

“Wait, Tommy called? What’d he say?” I asked feeling my heartbeat thump in the cage that surrounded it.

“Oh, that you were gay, he was tired of you running away from him, and he’d be here in a couple of minutes to get you,” mom answered with a slight smirk on her face.

I cursed under my breath, before I started limping as fast as I could towards the front door. My parents shouted at me, wanting to know where I was going. I didn’t bother answering. My family I could deal with, but I was still feeling unable to deal with the disappointment I was sure Tommy would be feeling, and most likely, more than willing to let me know about.

I made it to the front door and opened it, stepping forward in a panic only to stop as I ran smack into the middle of Tommy’s chest, his solid body standing firm. He dropped the arm that had been raised to knock on the door onto my shoulder, pulling me firmly against his chest, almost crushing me as he whispered something I couldn’t quite catch.

“Erghh,” I huffed into his chest, finding myself annoyed with the fact that he was taller and more solidly built than I was. It hadn’t mattered before, because I usually wasn’t trying to escape. Now I just found myself inconvenienced because I was trying to run away.

I sighed and gave up when he wrapped his other arm around me and picked me up by the hips like I was still 6 years old, a soothing hum coming from his throat like he was trying to comfort me. I wrapped my legs around him, locking them together as he walked us into the living room of my house, using his foot to shut the front door behind him.

“Andy,” he kept muttering over and over again, my head resting in the crook of his neck in slight irritation, while my body decided to relax in his arms against my will, annoying me to no end.

“What!” I whined, unable to take him repeatedly saying my name anymore.

“You’re a stupid prat, you know that?” he asked, now sounding just as annoyed as me, but still unwilling to let me go, as we finally reached the living room.

I leaned back in his arms and looked at his face in confusion. “Huh?” I asked intelligently.

“A prat, some British slang word, don’t really know what it means, but I’m thinking it means you’re a moron or something like that,” Tommy explained obligingly.

I just looked into his face, noticing my family in the corner of my eye just staring at us, all of them with some form of amusement on their face.

“You didn’t have to run away the other day in class you know,” Tommy continued, his light blue with green speckled eyes looking into my own. “Besides, I already knew how you felt about me, found one of your journals one day. I was waiting for you to tell me. Why didn’t you just tell me?” he asked again.

Uh…how awkward, what’s a boy to say at a time like this.

“Oops?” I mumbled, hoping that would suffice as I looked down at his chest, my hands running down the sides of his bulging biceps; feeling him up with a mind of their own.

Tommy snorted at me in amusement, causing me to look up just as he leaned forward and one of his hands wrapped itself around the back of my head, pulling me forward, causing my lips to brush against his. I shivered as my eyes closed, the blood ceasing to flow to my brain; all thought processes shutting down with the feelings that surged through me.

His lips were pressing more firmly against me, as his tongue snaked out of his mouth to brush slightly against my lips, causing me to shiver in his arms some more as my mouth opened with a will of its own, before he finally leaned back, breaking the kiss.

My eyes were still shut, my mind beginning to race again with thoughts that I couldn’t quite comprehend, as my eyes finally opened. I felt my brother pat me on the back, mumbling something about me keeping my hands off Ricky, my parents also walking around me, each letting me know they loved me and that I was going to have to get a list of chores done, my punishment for skipping school. My sister just sat there and drooled, before her cheeks blushed and a slightly disgusted look finally seemed to come across her face. Yep, my sister was perving on me and Tommy, apparently getting off on it. Disgusting, right?

Wait, perving…Tommy…me…

“You’re gay?” I asked Tommy in slight disbelief. An amused smile lit up his eyes and he nodded his head. I found myself grinning at him like an idiot, while an equally idiotic smile stretched across his face.

“How come you didn’t tell me?” I asked, giggling like a Catholic school boy in heat.

“Oops!” Tommy whispered in response, leaning forward and kissing me all over again.

The End.


 

© 2009 Linxe Termoil

Story Discussion

Copyright © 2010 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2009 - Spring - Oops Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved this! Such a perfect little story! Witty, a little angsty, funny, and with a happy ending. Just perfect. :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 01/05/2011 04:43 AM, Sara Alva said:
I loved this! Such a perfect little story! Witty, a little angsty, funny, and with a happy ending. Just perfect. :2thumbs:
I'm glad you liked it :)
Link to comment
On 07/14/2011 02:43 AM, Swhouston44 said:
specool.gifA very terse but well written tale that I enjoyed reading ....Thanks for posting it.
You're welcome.
Link to comment
On 07/14/2011 02:43 AM, Swhouston44 said:
specool.gifA very terse but well written tale that I enjoyed reading ....Thanks for posting it.
You're welcome.
Link to comment
On 07/14/2011 02:43 AM, Swhouston44 said:
specool.gifA very terse but well written tale that I enjoyed reading ....Thanks for posting it.
You're welcome.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..