Jump to content
This story is unpublished.

Do You Ship Us? Published on Amazon & JMS Books.

   (5 reviews)
DYSU1.jpg

Ryan isn't a singer, so why does the manager of the already debuted boyband, decide to add him? Certain he's been placed with them to make the band fail, Jasper becomes frustrated with their new member. Between his outspoken nature and Ryan's anxiety, tensions rise and when truths start coming to light, Jasper finds himself trying to protect Ryan from the negatives of fame, while Ryan puts the spotlight on something Jasper had been denying all his life. With media leaks, threats against their career and the struggle to keep their private lives, private, along with the interference of almost everyone, life is no fanfiction love story.

 

@Copyright (2018), Claire Rosalind; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (8 members)

  • Action Packed 6
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 3

Do You Ship Us? Published on Amazon & JMS Books. was unpublished for the following reason(s):

  • Removed at request of another publisher

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


AquariusGuy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An action packed story that tells the story of how Jasper and Ryan began their ship.

It's not often you see stories about celebrities that go through the normal things in life like struggling  with mental health and various family drama. The author does a great job showing how Jasper and Ryan move through the multiple  struggles they face. I have my doubts about certain situations towards the end but I love how Jasper powered through it all. 

While you could compare their ship to the Titanic as it has many holes and bumps and it does go down with gusto, they weather their iceberg and bounce back and the ship is repaired. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
weinerdog

· Edited by weinerdog

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my I just got done reading this story and I'm still teary eyed. This is a story that has every element that a good GayTeen Fiction fiction drama could have.You have the the main couple who this story is centered on  how they meet, fall in love and overcome every obstacle imaginable.This story has the nightmarish Ex, fanatically religious parent who scheme to get their son in conversion therapy, a suicide attempt,a terrible tragedy that leads to severe depression and the challenges everybody near and dear is facing trying to deal with it.If that wasn't enough this is done to the backdrop of a popular boy band called Obsolete which adds to the already excessive drama a sleazy crooked manager ,obnoxious paparazzi and devout fans.My guess is the band is suppose to be like One Direction but I kept picturing N sync but that's not important might be a generational thing.

With all these dramatic element present (I dare you to think of one that isn't in this story)the author manages to go so in depth that you can't help but feel and emphasize every emotion.My main reason for for writing this review is so that readers will see these five stars and want to read it I suspect there will be other 5 stars reviews after mine. I just hope I did this story justice.Enjoy

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
Percycass

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I miss the characters already, can we have a Sequel..bless your heart 😊🔥

Response from the author:

I have started a sequel, prologue will be posted on August 1st. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well where do we begin when reviewing a story that is so heartfelt and true to life.

We have the central couple of Jasper and Ryan. A wonderful band who are being used by there crooked manager. Religious fanatic Parents, Obnoxious Journalists.

But what follows isn't your normal love story, this is a slow burn that has some highs and lows. There are some very difficult topics throughout this story but they are all handled with care and attention to detail. This story will have you both laughing and crying in the same chapter.

This is a truly memorable story that I highly recommend to everyone.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Mancunian

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This isn't just a story, it's a journey, one that is fiction but feels so real that you have remind yourself of it. It describes the highs and the lows of emotion, mental health, grief and happiness. It lets you feel the raw emotions of love and life. Both thrilling and gripping. It is definitely a recommended read and features in my top 10.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..