Jump to content
    Fishwings
  • Author
  • 5,093 Words
  • 2,195 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I'm Not From Earth - 30. Reviews

These are the reviews that I have restored when this story was moved from eFiction to GA.Stories. Thank you again to all my readers!

Title: Eight Reviewer: taina1959
Definitely I am liking this story very much. It keeps me on edge which is good. Then again, I've always known you are a good writer with an excellent imagination!

Author's Response: Thanks for the continuous support. It means a lot!
Date: 08/23/2009 09:39 PM

 

 

Title: Eight Reviewer: Nephylim
The writing continues to be exciting and flowing. I still like the character of Rover and I am also intrigues with Slade. What on earth has happened to Rover and how didn't he ralise that it was happening when it happened? Surely now that things are starting to look up he has to be okay... doesn't he?

Author's Response: Thank you! And who knows what I'll do with Rover, I can be a cruel writer. Mwahahaha...
Date: 08/23/2009 07:09 PM

 

 

Title: Six Reviewer: Nephylim
This is really heating up. I am fascinated. Poor Rover. I hope that the stranger's hand is the hand of friendship and will bring him peace and relief. A pacy story with interesting characters to hate love fear and wonder about. I am looking forward to more.

Author's Response: Thanks for the comment Nephylim!
Date: 08/20/2009 03:45 PM

Title: One Reviewer: Hoskins
Okay, I have no idea what's really going on here but this is a really intriguing story.
And good to see more of your work! I really enjoyed "And He Was Gone".

Author's Response: Thanks! Hopefully things will become less "wtf?" as I post more chapters up.
Date: 08/16/2009 10:38 PM

Title: Three Reviewer: bugeye
You have gotten my attention, for sure.

Date: 10/28/2009 07:05 PM

Title: Two Reviewer: bugeye
I always enjoy the unexpected.

Author's Response: Me too! Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 10/28/2009 06:54 PM

Title: Sixteen Reviewer: Fastreader
Finally home and get to read again! What a set of circumstances; lost in the forest, and seemingly abandoned!

Author's Response: Yes, Rover's trapped himself in a nice big mess!
Date: 10/28/2009 12:51 AM

 

 

Title: One Reviewer: bugeye
Desperate characters meeting in the dark is always a good beginning.

Author's Response: Hehe, I was aiming for romantic there.
Date: 10/27/2009 10:32 PM

 

 

Title: Sixteen Reviewer: Nephylim
I KNEW IT. WOW that was the most incredible chapter. I am soooo loving Slade. The dialogue between the two is so sweet and so believable. I want to know more about Slade's story. I can get that he must feel very alone having to fend for himself in a strange new world but it sounds as if it is much deeper than that and I get the feeling that these two are in for a hell of a ride... also of course I am curious about those bodily fluids.

Author's Response: Hey, I knew everyone would be interested in these bodily fluids! Thanks, and you won't have to wait too long for Slade's story... I believe.
Date: 10/23/2009 03:44 AM

 

 

Title: Fifteen Reviewer: Benjim
Can you say cliffhanger!!!!!

Author's Response: CLIFFHANGER!!
Date: 10/22/2009 02:32 PM

 

 

Title: Fifteen Reviewer: Nephylim
Hell... you know how to play with our emotions don't you. What a cliffhanger.. or should I say cliff faller. OF course Slade is going to come to the rescue but still... Fab job. Keep giving us more... pleeeeeeze

Author's Response: I'll post some like, now.
Date: 10/22/2009 02:02 AM

 

 

Title: Fourteen Reviewer: falling into the story
This is a good story. I've been enjoying it immensely. There's still a lot of mystery and unanswered questions and that keeps my nose close to the screen constantly looking forward to the next chapter. Congratulations, this chapter's a winner!

Author's Response: Thank you! The mysteries will be answered... eventually. I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and your review is very much appreciated! I shall be posting very soon.
Date: 10/04/2009 10:49 PM

 

 

Title: Fourteen Reviewer: Benjim
Great chapter! Rover could of really found himself in a mess, he is too trusting and of course thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Hehehe! Slades superhuman abilities should have warned Rover well before he finds himself an hour into the woods with this person, for all he knows taking him home for dinner with the folks!! Errr, or bringing home the dinner! Look forward to more!

Author's Response: I guess if Rover had a brain it'd be in his dick. And Slade eating Rover? Durrrrr. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 10/04/2009 12:56 PM

 

 

Title: Fourteen Reviewer: Nephylim
I think this was the best chapter yet. The walk through the forest was amazing, so vivid... I was THERE. And the growing tension was so focused and exciting. The ending was incredible and I so feel for Slade. Fabulous dahling just fabulous.

Author's Response: Thank you Nephylim!
Date: 10/03/2009 07:02 AM

 

 

Title: Fourteen Reviewer: Fastreader
Finally we get to the good stuff!

Author's Response: Hahaha, sorry to make you wait so long mate.
Date: 10/03/2009 12:20 AM

 

 

Title: Thirteen Reviewer: Nephylim
Yay. Slade. Woohoo but he's so hot. Rover is lucky but he must be off his head to be wandering off into the woods with a stranger, even if he is a lush hottie. I like the way you write tension. It is not blatant, obvious, in your face, but subtle. I like the detail in your work and the way things build. I am curious, anxious and pretty much hooked. :)


Date: 09/26/2009 06:33 AM

 

 

Title: Twelve Reviewer: Nephylim
Wow. That was a bit extreme wasn't it. Father sending the body guards and Rover's reaction to them. Hmm... Have to wonder whether father is the good guy or the bad guy, trying to protect Rover or just the opposite. This is really heating up into quite the roller coaster. Keep it coming... and where the hell is Slade :) :p

Date: 09/22/2009 01:54 AM

 

 

Title: Twelve Reviewer: Benjim
Humm, it is like an episode of the fugitive, those faceless bodyguards/bounty hunters come charging after you. You making the escape at the last moment, only to repeat it hours later. The mystery spiderman needs to come in, I'm beginning to think the only one not from earth is Somerset.

Date: 09/21/2009 10:23 PM

 

 

Title: Eleven Reviewer: VampiraCherrie
wow I'm loving it so far cant wait to read more about slade

Author's Response:
Date: 09/21/2009 04:33 PM

 

 

Title: Eleven Reviewer: Nephylim
Oh heck. Looks like trouble's coming. This was a nice chapter, looking back a little, moving on a lot. I am waiting with bated breath to find out what happens next. And where's Slade. I could do with another flash of those green eyes ;)

Author's Response: Yes, I guess the chapter was a bit nostalgic-y. I'll be posting a few more in the next few days hopefully. The green-eyed saviour may be close by : ) Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 09/21/2009 01:55 AM

 

 

Title: Eleven Reviewer: Benjim
Interesting that Rover was able to break into the estate unseen and escape, yet it took hours for the thugs to track him down. The green-eyed boy savior is close by.

Author's Response: *cough* Maybe. Just maybe. Thanks for commenting!
Date: 09/20/2009 11:22 PM

 

 

Title: Ten Reviewer: Fastreader
Okay, now it's getting some action. This thing with 'Slade', who is he, really?

Author's Response: Be patient and things will become clear soon mang : )
Date: 09/04/2009 03:24 PM

 

 

Title: Ten Reviewer: Nephylim
Oh what a beautifully woven tale. I am desiring Slade now. I have a thing for green eyes you know. Did you know that some angels have green eyes, only a few but some do. Rover is kind of hard headed and, I suppose that is just as well :) Somerset has his hands full. I really like Rover and I hope he finds what he's looking for althugh I have a feeling he's a way to go yet.

Author's Response: I have a thing for green eyes too! Green eyed angels sound delicious. I mean heavenly. And a way to go? Perhaps, probably, maybe, perhaps...
Date: 09/02/2009 06:26 AM

 

 

Title: Eight Reviewer: Fastreader
Now it's getting interesting, FishWings...action, that's what I like, a little action! Sounds like our new friend, Slade, might be either a vampire or an alien of some type, hmm?

Author's Response: I like to keep things fresh! Vampires.... : |
Date: 08/23/2009 09:48 PM

 


Title: Twenty Reviewer: bugeye
A sheer pleasure to read.

Author's Response: Pleased that you're reading : )!
Date: 12/11/2009 09:17 AM

 

 

Title: Twenty Reviewer: Nephylim
Hehe... a tough chapter ending with a laugh.. very sweet. I do so like this story.

Author's Response: Thank you!
Date: 12/11/2009 02:16 AM

 

 

Title: Nineteen Reviewer: Nephylim
Ah hell.... that was.... that was... fucking awesome. Gods if I'd had balls you would have gripped me by them. That was one powerful piece of writing. One point... I thought it was Slade who was hurt ?? Anyway.... I bow to your awesomeness :)

Date: 11/21/2009 05:50 AM

 

 

Title: Eighteen Reviewer: bugeye
Alright! I call that a chapter. Good going FishWings.

Author's Response: Thank you Bugeye!
Date: 11/12/2009 08:45 PM

 

 

Title: Eighteen Reviewer: Elezbed
Poor Shade, it's going to hurt...
I think it's a little strange that Shade calls Rover sir...
A real alien, it is really original.
Good chapter with some action ^^, write more.

Author's Response: Will do! Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 11/12/2009 02:32 PM

 

 

Title: Eighteen Reviewer: Nephylim
Yipes. Help. This is hotting up again. Damn man this is just too awesome. I wonder if Slade is as good at healing himself as others otherwise they are both in trouble. Nice imagery.

Author's Response: Thank you!
Date: 11/12/2009 09:53 AM

 

 

Title: Seventeen Reviewer: bugeye
The spacecraft description is nice. Slade and Rover are better than nice.

Author's Response: Thanks bugeye! I played around with that description quite a bit.
Date: 11/11/2009 01:30 PM

 

 

Title: Seventeen Reviewer: Hoskins
Slade rocks, sir.

Author's Response: He agrees, sir!
Date: 11/11/2009 10:48 AM

 

 

Title: Seventeen Reviewer: Nephylim
Wow... that was an unbelievably sexy chapter, considering there was no sex in it. Beautifully crafted and I love the description of the spaceship. I can't wait to see what it looks like inside :)

I am so in love with Slade.

Author's Response: Lol, thank you! I'm glad you found the chapter sexy maam!
Date: 11/11/2009 08:26 AM

 

 

Title: Twelve Reviewer: bookjunky18
This action packed chapter was great, but where is Slade? Wow! those body guards are very tenacious.

Author's Response: Lol, glad you're liking the story so far! Slade is very near mang...
Date: 11/05/2009 04:13 AM

 

 

Title: Eleven Reviewer: bookjunky18
What's up with those bodygaurds and the limo? Is Rover's father rich or something? Anyway, thanks for another terrific chapter.

Author's Response: Yes, he's definitely rich.
Date: 11/05/2009 04:08 AM

 

 

Title: Ten Reviewer: bookjunky18
I sefinitely agree with Somerset about running away from your problems and thinking they're gonna just disappear. Great chapter.

Author's Response: Thanks! Somerset speaks words of wisdom : ).
Date: 11/05/2009 04:03 AM

 

 

Title: Nine Reviewer: bookjunky18
I like Rover's friend Somerset, I think he's an awesome friend. Can't wait to see more of Slade. Another awesome chapter.

Date: 11/05/2009 03:56 AM

 

 

Title: Eight Reviewer: bookjunky18
Great chapter, and I hope nothing really bad is wrong with Rover. Maybe his father injured him worst than he thought. Anyway, can't wait to read more.

Date: 11/05/2009 03:53 AM

 

 

Title: Sixteen Reviewer: bugeye
Okay, my favorite chapter. Are you going to torture me or are you going to write faster.

Author's Response: Haha, sorry I'll upload sometime next week!
Date: 11/03/2009 09:13 PM

 

 

Title: Thirteen Reviewer: bugeye
Infectious and fun. The perils of Rover. Monsters and Heros.

Author's Response: Lol! Monsters and Heros : D. Glad you're liking it!
Date: 11/01/2009 09:01 PM

 

 

Title: Ten Reviewer: bugeye
So, I am reviewing again. I'm having fun.

Date: 10/31/2009 12:32 PM

 

 

Title: Eight Reviewer: bugeye
I like this ride. And the humor and personality of your style.

Date: 10/30/2009 09:28 PM

 

 

Title: Seven Reviewer: bugeye
I love the wild abandon and enthusiasm of the story.

Date: 10/30/2009 08:21 PM

 

 

Title: Six Reviewer: bugeye
You got me all involved.

Author's Response: Awesome. Means I was successful pal!
Date: 10/29/2009 12:56 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: hh5
oh was this a bad dream??

Author's Response: Lol, nah, it's the real thing mang.
Date: 01/11/2010 07:08 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: Nephylim
Ah hell... I so loved that chapter. Yeah I know... twisted evil blah blah :) Awesome.

Author's Response: Thanks! Aww Nephy, you're not "twisted". Maybe evil....
Date: 01/11/2010 05:53 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: Benjim
Hehe! How did I miss chapter 23? Don't know? Originally it only showed Chap. 22 when I read it early yesterday. Well, this is interesting! Rovers father is obviously quite mad! I hope Slade did more then knock him out, because Rover will never be free as long as his dad is alive. Slades blood is interesting, will Rover's blood evenually become like Slades? Great chapter! The Final knockdown!

Author's Response: Lol, I think it's because I uploaded the day after since Bugeye threatened to do terrible things to me if I didn't! Yes, I think this chapter was essentially the showdown, hehe. Thanks for reading!
Date: 01/11/2010 10:31 AM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: Elezbed
yes!!!! Slade save him ^^!Poor Rover, it's the second time he is hurt badly...
And Slade called him Rover ^^!
Good chapter and write more!

Author's Response: LOL. Yes, Slade finally did : ). Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/11/2010 01:22 AM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: bugeye
A wonderful chapter. Is it the story or the way you tell it? It's both. It makes the reader believe. Splendid.

Author's Response: Daww, thanks Bugeye. YOU'RE splendid.
Date: 01/10/2010 10:16 PM

 

 

Title: One Reviewer: PArchment of love
Gosh! I'm on the edge of my seat! Great work! More please!

Author's Response: I'm glad you are, don't fall off! Thanks, and will do : ).
Date: 01/10/2010 09:10 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: manumtz
ok you just can't leave me like this :o
i want to know what happens :...

Author's Response: Hehe, maybe I should apologize in advance nxt time. But you won't have to wait too long : ). Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/10/2010 08:54 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyTwo Reviewer: bugeye
Hey you got me all ready to read. There better be another chapter tomorrow or else. Your friend Sam

Author's Response: EEk! Yes master.
Date: 01/10/2010 01:16 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyTwo Reviewer: Benjim
Errrr! Kinda of a short chapter!! Looks like dear ole dad is about to hug his long lost son!

Author's Response: Yes, time for some good father to son, heart to heart talks!
Date: 01/10/2010 12:54 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyTwo Reviewer: Elezbed
Poor Rover, it's going to hurt... I can only hope that Slade is going to find him soon *hint,hint*....
Good chapter, a little small perhaps, and write more!

Author's Response: *takes the hint* Hehe, I'm uploading now. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/10/2010 02:01 AM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: Clovis
Very good... got me going. Everyone's dream -- a handsome, sexy saviour.

Author's Response: Yes, everyone dreams about their Superman : D. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/01/2010 01:02 AM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: hh5
I love slade!!!
i WISH he be my friend!!!

Rover should get his head examined and never come back to where his father lives.

Author's Response: Slade is a friend to all : D! Rover needs to get his head examined for various things. Thanks for reading!
Date: 12/30/2009 10:28 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: Elezbed
pink briefs??? I was so laughing...
And the clifhanger at the end is no funny... I want to know what happened!!!!! I know: his father found him! But what Slade is going to do? I wanna know!!! Good chapter and write more!

Author's Response: Yes, I will be writing more!
Date: 12/29/2009 09:42 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: bugeye
Of course I'm reading. As if you didn't know. Love Slade and Rover.

Author's Response: Hehe, thanks!
Date: 12/29/2009 09:42 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: Benjim
SHIT!! A cliffhanger!

Author's Response: You're welcome!
Date: 12/29/2009 07:33 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty One Reviewer: Nephylim
Oh shit! I call a cliffhanger!!! I hope that Slade hasn't gone too far or at least has really good ears. My pulses are racing now so I hope you don't leave me in suspence for too long

Author's Response: ... omfg, that was scarily fast review. What cliffhanger... *looks under chair* No, I won't leave y'all in suspense for long : P. Thanks for reviewing <3!
Date: 12/29/2009 06:16 PM

 

 

Title: Fourteen Reviewer: Terpi
Great story. I'm enjoying it very much so far. And I can tell I'm only now getting into the best part of it.
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Thanks a lot.

And I will take the e-hugs and e-kisses - and all.

Terry

Author's Response: Hehe, thank you for reviewing! Yes, I guess things do get more heated as the story progress, but heat is good. Oh yeah, I made promises.. *HUUGGG* *KISS* and a dash of *ALL*. Cheers!
Date: 12/14/2009 05:56 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Reviewer: Elezbed
hihi He would want to be awake during the sponge bath ^^!
I am a little disturbed that Slade calls Rover sir...
oh are we going to see more aliens ? It would be fun....
Good chapter and write more!

Date: 12/11/2009 11:48 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Reviewer: Elezbed
hihi He would want to be awake during the sponge bath ^^!
I am a little disturbed that Slade calls Rover sir...
oh are we going to see more aliens ? It would be fun....
Good chapter and write more!

Author's Response: It's one of Slade's kinkier endearments he has for Rover ;). More aliens? Maybe. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 12/11/2009 11:48 PM

 

 

Title: One Reviewer: Jon T Lappin
This is a good start to the story. I really like your imagery and vocabulary!!! Will definitely read more.

Author's Response: Thank you!
Date: 12/11/2009 06:19 PM

Title: One Reviewer: Benjim
To Rover, AYOOYFM!!! ( Are You Out Of Your F***** Mind)??? What could you possibly repair with dear ole Dad? He nearly killed you last time you dolt! Flt away!!

Author's Response: LOL. Sry didn't get back to this sooner, but I guess he's made his decision! Crazy people make crazy decisions sometimes ;)
Date: 01/21/2010 04:02 PM

 

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: manumtz
I was like "FINALLY" haha :p

Author's Response: "Good things come to those who wait" Hahaha : D
Date: 01/21/2010 05:50 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: manumtz
oh!! sweet... :D
Love it...

Date: 01/21/2010 05:49 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: Nephylim
Oh my god... that was... awesome. I feel like jumping up and down and shouting YAY. :) About bloody time :)

Author's Response: Yes, about time!
Date: 01/21/2010 05:01 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: Elezbed
THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! Thank you ^^! So, Rover doesn't want to go, snif....I can hope that Slade will be able to convince him...hint hint
Good chapter and write more!

Author's Response: Hehe, perhaps : ) Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/21/2010 12:52 AM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: Elezbed
I think Rover should go ^^!And if he doesn't go, poor Slade will be alone ...
I want to see the aliens !!! How are they going to react to Slade and Rover? It should be fun to see...
Good chapter and write more!
Ps: I WANT TO SEE A KISS! lol

Author's Response: A KISS?! That's preposterous, Elezbed : ). We'll see, we'll see! Aww, perhaps they'll both be lonely if they don't go. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/17/2010 01:22 AM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: GFaddict12
this is a awesome story and i really enjoy where the plot as taken me. the characters are very well developed and easy to relate to and the sense of great things to come as me hungry for more! thank you for such a wonderful story!

Author's Response: I'm glad the characters feel real to you, I was aiming for that. I'll be posting soon yoh. Thank YOU GFaddict!
Date: 01/16/2010 11:51 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: bugeye
It's your story. I want your vision Fishwings. I want your words. Nothing less will satisfy me. And maybe someone should add your name to the king of cliffhangers. Sam.

Author's Response: Aw, Bugeye you're the sweetest. And what cliffhangers?! I don't understand : ).
Date: 01/16/2010 09:17 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: manumtz
ok you're killing me...
He should go, I mean, a planet full of sexys Slades yum yum... haha

Author's Response: ... HAHAHA. A land full of hot Slade replicas, what a thought *grin*. In that case, I think Slade was stupid to invite Rover, he'll have too many options.
Date: 01/16/2010 09:09 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyFour Reviewer: bugeye
Even the short ones pack an emotional punch. It's like the sweet brief kiss you give before you succumb to the passion of the longer chapter.

Author's Response: What a poetic way of saying it! That's basically why I have short and long chapters, so there are brief respites, although I have to say the later chapters I've been posting are mainly short.
Date: 01/16/2010 08:40 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: tommyboynv
I'm thinking he should definitely go...but of course they're going to have to get a few elephants out of the room first! Woohoo! I've been really enjoying the story. I must say it's been hard waiting for new chapters as there seems to be a mini-cliffhanger each chapter...but that's what drama is all about, right?

Author's Response: *Grin* Hello sir, and hehe, I think all of my chapters come equipped with "mini-hangers" as I wrote the story in sections, and then chopped them up accordingly. Glad you can bear with! What do you mean by "get a few elephants out of the room"? Sounds awfully suggestive, lol! Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 01/16/2010 07:22 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: Silver Wolf
Go! Need I say more? Love happens only once in a lifetime; let not fear guide Rover!

Author's Response: Hehe, amen to that! Welcome to GA, and thanks for reviewing : ).
Date: 01/16/2010 06:25 PM

 

 

Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: Benjim
Hell yes!!! You better have him go! BTW, do a fly over Slades old house and drop off the ships reservoir of ehemm! Used waste water! OMG, a bigger ship then the other one? Will it come in full glory or be cloaked? Great chapter (short) Looking forward to more!

Author's Response: LOL, otay. Thanks for reviewing, the last couple of chapters should be up soon.
Date: 01/16/2010 05:12 PM

 


Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: hh5
hehhe yea yea go his home!!!

Author's Response: Lol, that's two votes for "go to homeland"!
Date: 01/16/2010 04:31 PM

 


Title: Twenty Five Reviewer: Nephylim
Well I would go. I mean what an offer!!! If I were Rover I would go anywhere with Slade. They have saved each other's lives, Been on adventures, shared tender moments... gods Rover would have to be crazy to say no. :)

Author's Response: Hehe, yeah! Thanks for reviewing : D, the outcome of his decision won't be postponed for long.
Date: 01/16/2010 03:23 PM

 


Title: TwentyFour Reviewer: Benjim
Rover has got to stop getting hurt so much! Or Slade will run out of blood! Haha! Nice chapter, I see think we have seen the last of Rovers dad. Only question now is where is Slade going to take Rover to?

Author's Response: Yeah, Rover's dad shan't be appearing in the story any longer! Good riddance.
Date: 01/14/2010 03:13 PM

 


Title: TwentyFour Reviewer: Nephylim
Ahhhh... that is so sweet. I am glad that Rover is beginning to open up to Slade. It's about time. I mean how many times does Slade have to save him before he sees the value of his friend.

Author's Response: Hehe, Rover is pretty stone-headed in that regard. Thanks for reviewing Nephy : )!
Date: 01/14/2010 10:43 AM

 

Title: TwentyFour Reviewer: hh5
Gosh we all have to trust slade?
To follow the mystery.
But gosh it seems to be a tragic love story.

Author's Response: Yes, we do. A tragic love story? No one has died!.... Yet. *grin*
Date: 01/14/2010 09:58 AM

 

Title: TwentyFour Reviewer: Elezbed
ok... I am waiting to see what happen next... This chapter is sooo cute ^^!
Good chapter and write more!

Author's Response: Glad you like it Elezbed! You won't have to wait long.
Date: 01/14/2010 12:29 AM

 


Title: One Reviewer: John Doe
Very nice I like the story... although I had to take a break inbetween because I had to go to work... and of course the whole time I'm like what happened next...

Author's Response: Hehe, I'm glad you like! Thanks for reviewing : )
Date: 01/12/2010 01:10 PM

Title: Notes Reviewer: Wyndham
Thank you very much for sticking with it.
The story was most enjoyable and I shall be looking out for more of your writing.

Author's Response: Thanks Wyndham! Your support is much appreciated, cheers
Date: 06/23/2010 04:45 PM

 


Title: TwentyThree Reviewer: iguanacoosbay
If Rover is 15 or 16, physically strong enough to be on the football team and a cross country runner, physically fit, why hasn't he ever fought back. It makes no sense to keep getting beaten and not fight back.

Author's Response: Lol, he did defend himself once before in the beginning, but his father is an intimidating man...
Date: 02/23/2010 11:02 PM

 


Title: Seventeen Reviewer: iguanacoosbay
AWESOME!! I'm starting to get butterflies in my stomach...

Author's Response: Good haha!
Date: 02/23/2010 09:54 PM

 


Title: Fourteen Reviewer: iguanacoosbay
Intriguing, but hurry up......

Date: 02/23/2010 09:30 PM

 


Title: TwentyEight Reviewer: Elezbed
So he didn't go with him after all... I think it is sad... Will it have a sequel where we will see the aliens? I love new civilisation ^^!
Good story and write more! hint hint

Author's Response: Yes, there will be a sequel, and perhaps we'll see aliens ;). Thanks for reading yoh!
Date: 02/21/2010 02:45 PM

 

 

Title: Notes Reviewer: taina195
Well, I for one, am so glad you did decide to continue on your venture of writing this story for I find it to be very entertaining. One can't help but fall totally in love with the two beautiful boys, especially your Alien one. Keep up the great work and still... I hope you've not totally given up on your other story, 'And He Was Gone'. I know you told me once you weren't sure if you were going to continue... I hope you will, you are a good writer dear.

~Momma Rush~

Author's Response: Rush! Hi again, I'm happy you kept your faith in me! I guess I was a bit distressed over And He Was Gone, but you know what, I think I WILL finish it, you're all the encouragement I need. Thanks for all the support! Fishie.
Date: 02/20/2010 03:28 PM

 

 

Title: Notes Reviewer: Nephylim
It was an amazing journey hun. I suppose the ending was exactly as it should be. Rover was so brave. I don't think I would have been able to let Slade go but their worlds are so different I think that either would have shrivelled up and died in the other's world. It was powerful and sad and beautiful. Well done. That's was a ride and a half. :) Thanks for sharing.

Author's Response: Thank you Nephylim for reading! You're amazing. I guess Rover finally found his strength to do what he thought was best for the both of them.
Date: 02/20/2010 11:00 AM

 

 

Title: Notes Reviewer: bugeye
Thank you Fishwings.

Author's Response: My pleasure Bugeye : ).
Date: 02/19/2010 10:23 PM

 


Title: TwentyEight Reviewer: bugeye
You truly created a world and I loved it.

Author's Response: I'm glad you loved it Bugeye, thanks for all the support mang! I appreciate.
Date: 02/19/2010 10:19 PM

 


Title: Notes Reviewer: PArchment of love
Wonderful! I loved it!

Author's Response: I'm glad you did!!
Date: 02/19/2010 09:08 PM

 


Title: TwentyEight Reviewer: manumtz
you need to write second part :) please?

Author's Response: Lol, I'm starting it already, but it'll be awhile before I submit it!
Date: 02/19/2010 03:53 PM

 


Title: TwentyEight Reviewer: manumtz
:S to bad he didn't go. I loved it :D

Author's Response: Glad you enjoyed it!
Date: 02/19/2010 03:49 PM

 

 

Title: TwentyEight Reviewer: hh5
aww Rover is left alone??? or will they take him too?? it seems something was given to him

Author's Response: Lol, Rover isn't necessarily "alone" persay, but he decided not to go with em : (. Thanks for reviewing!
Date: 02/19/2010 03:09 PM

 

 

Title: TwentySeven Reviewer: Silver Wolf
I was expecting chapter 28 by now??? Is something wrong? I want to know what happens, please!

Author's Response: Hi so sorry for the waitt!
Date: 02/15/2010 10:11 PM

 

 

Title: TwentySeven Reviewer: bugeye
Ah, the first kiss.

Author's Response: Haha, yes!
Date: 02/12/2010 09:36 PM

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: bugeye
I like the start of this chapter. Hehe.
Date: 02/12/2010 09:31 PM

 

Title: TwentySeven Reviewer: Elezbed
Don't stop here. I want to know what happen next ^^!
Good chapter and I can't hardly wait for the next chapter ^^!

Author's Response: Didn't stop!
Date: 01/30/2010 10:19 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySeven Reviewer: Nephylim
Yay... only one day to wait for the next one. This was sweet, oh so sweet and the promise of the great happenings in the next one is exciting.

Author's Response: THank you! It's up now *is guilty*.
Date: 01/30/2010 06:24 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySeven Reviewer: manumtz
I'm going to cry snif snif

Author's Response: Awww, don't cry. Save them for the next chapter, LOL, just kidding.
Date: 01/30/2010 03:32 AM

 

 

Title: TwentySix Reviewer: GFaddict12
wonderful sudden twist from friend to somthing possibly more!? i cant wait for the next chapter!

Author's Response: Thanks, next chapter coming up..
Date: 01/24/2010 09:02 PM

This took forever to format, btw. But I still enjoyed every second of it. LOL.
Copyright © 2011 Luc Rosen; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Guest bambinobum

Posted

Hi, i just read your story and it's really really good,as in...by any chance,will there be a sequel? :)

Link to comment
On 04/23/2013 11:52 PM, bambinobum said:
Hi, i just read your story and it's really really good,as in...by any chance,will there be a sequel? :)
Hello Bambinobum,

 

 

I am glad you liked the story! Yes, there will be a sequel, but I am currently working on another series at the moment. I will announce that when it's ready to be published. Thank you for reviewing!

 

 

Fishie

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..