Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 722 Words
  • 1,454 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Galga Grove - 1. Galga Grove


Short Stories



Flash Fiction


By Lugh


Galga Grove


It was after midnight when she paused outside at the top of the stairs leading down to the new club, Galga Grove, and took a deep breath, which caused her breasts to pop out of the tight black leather corset she wore. She could hear the thrumming of the music. Side-stepping down the steep stair, she reached the bottom where the gaoler stood admiring the view as she descended. She produced her ID with a knowing wink from a hidden pocket in her black leather mini skirt. He passed her through without even looking at it. She sighed in relief as the door opened and she was through.

She surveyed the room, seeking him out. He mentioned he would be here tonight. The thought caused her palms to sweat and her heart to race. She grabbed the first drink the waiter offered, a fizzy blue thing in a test tube; smiling in relief at the familiarity of the apparatus, she downed it. She felt the heat of it spread through her veins, and discovered it was not dissimilar to her earlier incident with a frothing infusion; well, it was a little different. She laughed at the thought and spun about as well as she could on the impossibly high heels that forced her hips to sway as she walked. He was here; she could feel him.

It did not take long to find him - sitting alone at a small table along one side of the dance floor. She took a place at the bar and settled in to wait with a smile. It did not take long for the men to come a flocking. A few dances and a few drinks later he noticed her. She smiled and nodded at him. He came over like a well-trained pup to heel.

"So..." he began, giving her 'the look' from her toes to her breasts where he stopped and stared. "What's your sign?"

She giggled and leaned into him, so that 'they' were touching him, "Horny, what's your name, stud?"

He looked up and blinked. "Allen."

"So, Allen, are you going to take me someplace quiet or do I need to get one of these other 'gentlemen' to help me out?"

"Help you out?" Another blink.

"This corset is a bitch to breathe in," she said as she leaned in to give him a better view of the problem.

"Oh." His eyes went back to the corset, "OH! I guess we could go someplace..." he glanced at his watch and seemed a bit disappointed.

"Waiting on someone?" she prompted.

"No, not really." He took her arm and led her toward the door.

He lay back on the bed in his apartment... after their wild lovemaking and looked at her smiling. "Why did you pick me out of all the guys there?"

"Someone told me it was your birthday." She leaned down, kissed him again, and noticed the first tremor in her hand as their tongues danced. "But now it's not, so I should go."

"Do you have to?"

Another tremor raced through her, down one leg. "Yes, I do."

She pulled on her clothing, and picked up her shoes. "Maybe I'll see you again." She said with one last kiss as she slipped out the door. She had parked her car around the corner from Allen's, knowing he would probably take her home, and she ran there barefoot now. The tremors were coming quicker and getting more intense, soon she would not be able to walk from the pain. The sun visor was still up and the dark tinted windows provided some privacy as she entered the car's back seat to strip and pull on sweat pants. A handiwipe took care of most of the makeup and she lay down in the backseat to let nature take its course.




 

He woke to the sounds of the city at noon. His back was stiff from sleeping on the seatbelt, but otherwise he felt fine. He looked up in the rearview mirror to see if there was any lasting damage and could see none. The experiment had been a total success. He picked up his cell phone, and dialed the number from memory.


 

"Happy Birthday, Allen... Sorry about last night..."


 



 



Care to Comment?

Copyright © 2010 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hellfull day ahead, so I calm my nerves reading funny little things. :)

 

This was interesting. To shapesift into a woman to get the man you want. What was the magic used? Like Cinderella's story where the magic wears of at midnight... Will he get him eventually? Or was this just a one nighter to satisfy the curosity? Just few questions that came to my mind.

 

BTW. Corset IS a pain, but never ever take it out before hitting the bed with the lover. If it is tied up really tight, it leaves awful looking marks to the skin. --> Not attractive. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I appreciate how no matter what story of yours I seem to read the worlds are so completely different I have to check again so t see who the author is. Poor Allan. I wonder what he really would think of the birthday gift he was given. It takes the phrase "anything to get my man" to whole new levels. Thank you again for you gift.

Link to comment
On 03/25/2011 05:24 AM, said:
I appreciate how no matter what story of yours I seem to read the worlds are so completely different I have to check again so t see who the author is. Poor Allan. I wonder what he really would think of the birthday gift he was given. It takes the phrase "anything to get my man" to whole new levels. Thank you again for you gift.
LOL

 

not a problem, I'm just glad you are enjoying them. and yes I tend to write a variety of genres which I have learned is rare in this day and age. Go figure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/26/2011 08:32 AM, carringtonrj said:
Ok, that's sexy.
LOL

 

glad you approve.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..