Jump to content

Keep Me As An Apple of Your Eye

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Todd falls into Erick’s arms at the LGBT Halloween Dance at the College of William and Mary.  Thus, begins their romance.  They explore their burgeoning love and life together as a gay, interfaith couple during the Advent, Chanukah and Christmas seasons.  But what about their brothers, Eron and Tayloe?  Are they destined to fall in love also? 

 

This story begins the first day of Advent (December 1) and concludes on Epiphany (January 6).  Along the way, Erick and Todd befriend Yonatan and Matan, "Jimbo", and Pate and Timmy, "The Boys of Summer".
This book is premised on daily readings and meditations that align with the through narrative of Erick and Todd’s life during this period.  A musical suggestion that illuminates the story or is directly taken from the text or reading is at the end of each day’s chapter. 
This is Book 2 of the Yonatan and Matan Stories. 
Copyright © 2019 Mac Rountree; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What an absolutely wonderful story of love, the positive role of true religion, and suggestions for listening to music which supplements each chapter.  This is a great read!

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..