Jump to content

The Boot - Three Years On 2. The Boot The Boot

   (1 review)

The Boot three years on. There have been some changes and improvements to The Boot, partly thanks to fund raising and charitable donations, and in part thanks to Christian Edwards benefactor to The Boot. Some 'guests' have moved on, some remaining homeless, but others having been helped are now in independent accommodation either working or looking for work. This is the continued story of The Boot, it's staff and 'guests.'

It is not necessary to read The Boot beforehand but it may help to understand some of what is happening now and in its future.

The continuing story of The Boot and characters from the original short story and introducing new characters. As in real life people move on and new people come into our lives. There are some big changes for The Major, Ian and Kevin, Kate and Steve, John/Christian. There are some ups and downs, hey don't get mad at me there are ups and downs in all our lives, right! 
Copyright © 2019 Mancunian; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 6
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 6
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Boot Three Years On is a wonderful tale of love and life of people facing the challenges of being homeless.  It is the second book of The Boot series, so I recommend the reader start with The Boot which is book one.  The characters in the book are engaging and will capture your heart.  The struggles they face and overcome will bring you joy.  I highly recommend this delightful tale!

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, I feel humbled.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..