Jump to content

The Busker 5. The Boot The Boot

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

The New Boot has opened and is operating in a similar fashion to its predecessor. As we would all suspect The New Boot generates new stories, some good and some not so good. This is one of those stories and takes place around The New Boot's first Christmas.

This story has been revised and edited to improve the reader's experience, it has not been changed in any other way.

The Busker is set in The Boot World and is about the plight of a young man who becomes homeless. 
This is one of the 'not so good' stories, please be aware it does contain some graphic violence. If this is likely to upset or offend please read with caution if you decide to continue.
This story has been revised and edited to improve the reader's experience, it has not been changed in any other way.
Copyright © 2023 Mancunian; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. The Busker
    • 2,863 Words
    • 1,031 Views
    • 14 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Busker is a sad and sensitive story.  The latest in The Boot series of stories is a tribute to the hard lives lived by the homeless. Heed the warnings and have tissue at hand.  This is a beautifully written, but tragic short story.  It is a troubling story I highly recommend.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the wonderful review, I try to write stories that I hope will make a difference.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..